Start by marking “Enamoured (The Enslaved Duet #2)” as Want to Read:
Enamoured (The Enslaved Duet #2)

Enamoured

(The Enslaved Duet #2)

It was the worst day of my life.
I know most people say that about something obviously horrific—a first heartbreak, the discovery of a fatal illness, or the funeral of a loved one—but my situation was a little different.
Not only was it my wedding day, but it was also the day I chose to die.
Two men.
The first, my Master, my captor, and my impossible love.
The other, his b
Paperback, 1st Edition, 392 pages
Published November 8th 2019 by Giana Darling (first published November 6th 2019)

Start your review of Enamoured (The Enslaved Duet #2)
Isabella. R
5 Sacrificial Stars ⭐

"Were all love stories inherently tragic?"

Love should be effortless if we believed in fairy tales. But from a young age Cosima Lombardi learned that everything beautiful comes at a price including love.

Sold into slavery to settle a debt and to provide a future for her mother and siblings, she still bears the scars from the aftermath. Betrayed and heartbroken she has returned to modelling where her beauty is put to good use; creating riches to keep those she loves taken care
Cardan Greenbriar
ok so i managed to finish this and Alexander still sucks, Cosima has severe Stockholm syndrome (somebody please call a psychiatrist), Dante is cool (can't wait for his story) and the rest of the characters are forgettable

“I am Alexander Davenport, Earl of Thornton, heir to the Duchy of Greythorn. And this,” I said as I crossed to the woman I planned to spend the next hour breaking apart and the next century putting back together, “is my slave.”

GO. TO. HELL

sonofabitch, sees his wife (after
Nancy B
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When is this book coming out ? The author had serious fans and she says that she’s sick but she out on vacation on Instagram. I understand needing a break but don’t come out with a date , let us pre order on Amazon and then just delete all evidence of the book even coming out.
Insane Book Lover
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⋆ 4,5/5 stars

“We are a closed loop of energy. What you feel, I feel...”

description

➡️➡️➡️ Instagram Edit Account: @insanebooklover ❤️

Sooo, my feelings are still all over the place. Shook. WOW. ⁣ Obsessed!!! 👏⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
Giana once again captivated me with her words!!!
⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
The conclusion to Cosima and Alexander's story is⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ EPIC.
A book full of plot twists, emotional, and sensual scenes.⁣ 🔥⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

Alexander. Ahhh. Master Xan had me once again in going crazy
NinaDonata Delfs
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow after the end of book one of this duett i waited really hard for this conlcusion. This book gave me a lot of things I exspected because of knowing other books written by Miss Darling.
We got such an intense story❤️ all those different feelings ripped me a part while reading.
A long the story we had seen a lot of story and character development. Wich brought so much tension into this second book, because we never knowed whats gonna happen next.
As a few auhtors are only able to Giana brings up S
Michelle Claypot_Reads
I have been waiting patiently for the conclusion of Cosima & her Master’s story. The ending of book one had me seriously bent out of shape & wondering where Giana would go with this story. Well I can tell you - she went all the way! She absolutely smashed it.

If you thought book one was dark and complex hang onto your hat for book two!

As with Enthralled, this one explores VERY dark themes. You get betrayals, brotherhoods and brutality. You know what else you get? A love story. It’s obviously no
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Every predator is prey to something.

Giana Darling’s writing is always a delight to read. With a distinct flourish, the dark sensuous sentences and bright romantic moments intertwine into an evocative and raw narrative. Full of wanton twists and devious intentions, the eroticism and lasciviousness delivered a rich, intricate romance—the vicious albeit flawless conclusion for Cosima and Alexander.

They made him into a monster, so I was going to become theirs.

Cosima, still sh
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
****AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ****

4 Love of the Gods CROWNS

GAHH!! Giana’s writing is always so solid, her prose gorgeously written, and Enamoured is the exemplification off all that I love about her style.

Master Alexander did not disappoint in any capacity with the way he loves and fights for Cosmi. I honestly couldn’t have loved this man who thinks so little of his capacity to love but has the biggest heart.

Cosmi transform from a slave to a queen, and I loved the way she transformed, always
Bec
benevolent bastard
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was ok
Books Lover
"Every predator is prey to something."

I am so proud to say it was worth waiting The Most awaiting and highly anticipated book when the outcome is so outstanding that after finishing the book you still want more. It was way better than my expectations. It was Dark, full of thrilling twists, it's about undying brutle, agonizing love of two sad and broken soul. This was one hell of a book while reading you have been through all sort of emotions that one could endure in the span of his/her life.

"
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
This was one of the year’s most anticipated reads for me. I absolutely LOVED Enthralled, so I have been dying for Enamoured. It was everything I wanted and more! The perfect conclusion to The Enslaved Duet. It’s sexy, dark, and so fucking dirty. Gah! I’d kneel for Master Alexander any day of the week!
If you like dark romance, this is a duet that you just can’t miss. It’s definitely not for the faint of heart. I LOVE when I get to say that in a book review! I like my books as depraved as they ca
Tammy
Sep 12, 2019 rated it did not like it
The author has teased her followers unfairly. Late releasing and keeps saying soon. 3rd date change was end of August where she not only didn’t release she didn’t even communicate with her fans. Im over it, I wanted to read it so bad too! She had lost my trust and it doesn’t help that all questions go I answered and or deleted! If you dont have it done jist fess up n own it!
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

After waiting for patiently for this book to come, it’s finally here and I cannot tell you how thrilled I was when it dropped into my kindle!

The Master and His Beauty find their happily ever after in Enamoured!

If you thought book one was dark, then you’re in for a treat in book two!

What I enjoy most about Giana Darling and this duet is that she gives you all the dark vibes through this heartbreaking yet beautiful love story between Alexander and Cosima!

These two share somet
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Book two in this exciting and steamy dark romance is finally here and well worse the wait! In book one, Cosima Lombardi finds out she is to be sold on her 18th birthday as payment for a debt to a devilish man named Alexander Davenport or as Cosima will learn to know him as Master! We start this book where Enthralled left off with Cosmia disappearing after her wedding to Alexander. He wants her back no matter what! “To see her was to want her, to know her at all was to be Enamoured by her.” Was i ...more
Giana Darling
Nov 11, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
"Was it true that whatever souls were made of, two could be constructed the very same? One heart cut into two and pressed into separate chests with the hope that one day, they would find each other."
The Enslaved Duet is complete! I am so thrilled to finally have the conclusion to Master Alexander and Cosima's love story out in the world for you to enjoy. If you love dark, twisted, and epic love stories, I think the Enslaved Duet will blow your mind <3
Kim BookJunkie ~ Editor & Proofreader
+5-star story, 2-star editing/proofreading.

ENAMOURED is one of the best books I’ve ever read! It’s sexy, suspenseful and there is absolutely nothing predictable about this duet! Just when I thought I knew what was happening, Darling threw in another shocking curveball! The twists, turns, highs and lows kept going and going, leaving me constantly on the edge of my seat! ENAMOURED is truly a remarkably beautiful story!!!

Although the story deserves +5 stars, like its predecessor, ENAMOURED is bad
Anita _booktoread
Shelves: 2019-awesomeness
I’m flabbergasted, blown away, completely enamoured and awed by Giana’s epic conclusion to this duet.
It is long but there is soo much to happen. This is an epic battle against all their foes- plus a few more that were unexpected, a battle of wits, the long awaited moves on a chess board to finally get that checkmate that you’ve been dying for, the bitter sweetness of revenge and retaliation against evil. It’s what we’ve been waiting for and needing after Cosima ran away battered and bleeding.

Thi
PP's Bookshelf
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Giana Darling was trying to kill me. Enamoured planned my death by never ending shocks. This whole story is an extravagant festival of dark sensuality, jaw dropping secrets and all consuming love. My heart was a puppet and Giana made it dance, cry, faint, swoon and break with her genius writing.

Enamoured was one of my most anticipated read in recent times. Cosima and Alexander 's story ended at a massive cliffhanger in Enthralled. And I was dying to know what will happen. Giana did not disappoin
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Giana has youth on her side, which gives her a killer attitude when writing dark romances. She's brave enough to make her villains dark and heroes darker. Her heroines aren't whimpering damsels in distress, just steely spined "Baby put in a corner". They pick themselves up, flex their fists and with their backs to the wall- Fight!!
Alexander Davenport is the Master who's slave/wife - Cosima Lombardi has run away. As much as he is on the prowl with a growl, "I don't need her, I don't want her", h
Sunseeker☀️
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark, erotica-bdsm
3.75 stars - although I enjoyed this one much more than the first, I found it to be terribly long and repetitive (view spoiler).

I do really look forward to a story with Elena and Dante. Hoping the author throws them together!
Ashley Herndon
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm only at 70% and had to stop to write something.

This duet is absolute madness. In the best way.

I highly recommend this. I'm a lot in love with Cosima, Xan, and even Dante. Be still my ❤️

Final review to come

Update/ all the hotness Batman.

I ADORED this story.
I feel like Cosima is the queen of epicness!
And Alexander. (Fans self). That guy is everything.

I highly recommend this duet! Read Enthralled. This isn't a stand alone.

I cannot WAIT for Dante's turn!
Dirty Little Secret Book Blog
Beyond thrilled to have the super sexy conclusion to Cosima's story. Darling has outdone herself. Beyond fascinated with Alexander Davenport and live how she cleverly ties the story in to the Evolution of Sin series where we first meet the heroine. Bellisimo.
Zilpha Owens
Nov 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, read-2019
The wait? Long. The anticipation? High. Worth it? In my opinion, kind of. The end result? Enamoured left me, well sort of enamoured. Let me explain.

Alexander Davenport and Cosima Lombardi were never supposed to fit. He was the Master and she, his slave. But, their connection is soul deep and unexplainable. It is, to say the least, beautifully complicated. They are characters who epitomize strength and will, no doubt, and will do what is necessary to survive and thrive no matter the consequences
Dilara K
Sep 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
I’m over this book. I refuse to read it, I’m shocked that though my question on her social media was not aggressive any way, they were just to ask when the book would be released, they had the audacity to delete my comment and act like I don’t exist. If you follow her on Instagram - She’s always on vacation or out on a boat somewhere, and overused the word SOON when it comes to her release. She promised a release in May, then July and then a “surprise” release in August, told one of her fans tha ...more
TheSassyNerdBlog
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh
My
God

The anticipation leading up this book damn well nearly broke me... FUCK!

The longer I waited, the more I NEEDED IT! I was hanging by a thread and then finally it landed in my hands.

So, now after devouring this book, and it almost ripping me to shreds, I have to sit and try to review it... try and do the book justice, because what I read was fucking phenomenal. But I expected nothing less. Giana became a fast favorite of mine about a year and a half ago and this duet has to be her best wor
Ashlee
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Sometimes the worst monsters hide in the prettiest packages.”

Are you ready to kneel for your Master?

Enamored, the conclusion to the Enslaved Duet, is a ‘Master’piece.
With a love that runs hotter than blood, Cosi and Alexander’s story intertwines the dark, alluring power of domination with the overarching human need in life...love.

What is life without choices? Or freedom? What is life without the fragile bruises leftover from a night spent with your Master? These are all questions Cosima turns
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 STARS FOR ENAMOURED!! We finally got closure for Cosima and Alexander. The story has all the feels in this dark rollercoaster of a ride that we take. These two have been through so much, my heart was hurting for them. So sit back and get ready for your ride....here it comes.
KIKI
5 Stars!

I’d discovered how utterly devastating true love could be, how it razed your soul to the ground and from the ashes, you were reborn as a new version of yourself, one with a heart made up from pieces of someone else.

This is the hardest review I’ve had to write all year. Sometimes you read a book that’s so magnificent, so completely perfect you literally don’t have words to describe it and no matter how hard you try, no matter how hard you dig inside yourself, you can’t find th
A Book Obsessed Brit
Giana has done it again! When I read Book 1 in this duet, Enthralled, earlier this year I was blown away, the dark elements, the detail, the visual prose to Giana's writing, the story line and the engaging characters. So of course I was eagerly anticipating the second half of this duet, and I was not disappointed!

I won't be going into the plot points of the story because I want people to go into this book and just soak it all in, and so much goes on I could be here all day. The books does span s
2-3-4 Challenge: Enamored by Giana Darling (Enslaved Duet #2) 18 10 Dec 18, 2019 07:31AM

• Just Ten Seconds
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
  • Sicko
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Underneath the Sycamore Tree
  • Rivalry (Slay Quartet, #1)
  • Before You
  • Noble Savages Box Set
  • The Fall of Troy (The Odyssey Duet, #1)
  • The Sins of Saint: A Dark Romance Novel
  • Love and Chaos (Chaos, #3)
  • Redemption: A Surprise Pregnancy Romance
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Lovers (Voyeur, #2)
  • Devil's Bargain
  • A Cruel Love (Cavalieri Della Morte #6)
Giana Darling is a Wall Street Journal, USA Today and Top 40 Amazon Best Selling Canadian romance writer who specializes in the taboo and angsty side of love and romance. She currently lives in beautiful British Columbia where she spends time riding on the back of her man’s bike, baking pies, and reading snuggled up with her cat Persephone.

She loves to hear from readers so please contact her at

The Enslaved Duet (2 books)
  • Enthralled (The Enslaved Duet #1)