Start by marking “Freaky Tuesday (Camp Confidential, #17)” as Want to Read:
Freaky Tuesday (Camp Confidential, #17)

Freaky Tuesday (Camp Confidential #17)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  323 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Brynn’s just transferred to a brand-new school in a town close by. A town in Bizarro World, that is, where academic excellence is the fast track to popularity and Candace—yes, quiet, seemingly insecure Candace—is the reigning queen bee. Brynn’s not sure how she’ll ever fit in to this parallel universe, until one day she notices Candace crumbling under the weight of some se ...more
Published October 4th 2007 by Grosset & Dunlap (first published October 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Freaky Tuesday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freaky Tuesday

Mar 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book was good. I still can't get i ou of my head that Candace, of all people, was popular. I guess some people rally are different at different places.
Oct 20, 2008 rated it it was amazing
wow i dont no how i read so fast
Sep 15, 2011 rated it liked it
I picked this book because I liked the cover :) It wasn't the best middle grade girl book I've ever read, but it wasn't the worst, either. It had an interesting plot, and a few likable characters (and a few more UNlikable characters). I'd recommend it to someone who is searching for an easy read for their 12 year old. It was fun, with a bit of a moral to the story.
Jun 15, 2013 rated it it was ok
8th grade. Brynn's the new girl at Candace's prep school, where smart is popular and drama club people are nerds. Candace is the most popular girl in school and really stressed.
Valerie volunteers with Chelsea and Gaby.
Alicia H.
Jun 23, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Very good. I liked it very much.
Susan O'connor
Jun 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Cute clever loved it
Nov 09, 2008 added it
my fave series!
Jan 01, 2011 rated it liked it
Light and easy, bu more teen than tweens now. That happens as you move into the series. This is one of the better ones.
Apr 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: melissa-j-morgan
Dec 12, 2010 rated it really liked it
I read this in only one day super good!
Nanako Chung
Brynn is going to a new school where she has mulitiple problems. New bullys, new friends (but unfortunately, they are all "losers")... High school is hard for Brynn.
Feb 18, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This book was vey good and interesting. I enoyed it because of all the conflict. this book also taught me to be yourself and don't let other peoples opinions matter.
Feb 23, 2015 added it
the book freaky Tuesday is about a girl named Brynn and she is having a very good bad day because she moved to different school and she is not liking that school because she thinks that her school is weird its like she has been transported to a bizzaro world.for example in the text it said"she feels as if she has been transported into a bizaro world".another example is that in the text it also said"who has ever heard of a school where friends are won by making good grades"this shows that Brynn f ...more
Lizmary Marquez
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I think this book was funny because when the girl plays with Candace they do funny stuff ,they joke around a lot . I think this book was interesting because it had a little drama between Candace and her group mates . For example in the story Candace had a problem with one of her classmates and her classmate started to confront Candace all the time. Also i think this book is interesting because in the story it sometimes showed opinions of the girl and Candace. For example in the story it showed h ...more
Apr 17, 2010
Oct 18, 2008
rated it did not like it
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 14, 2009
Morgan Pruitt
Aug 18, 2014
May 23, 2013
  • Friends till the End (From the Files of Madison Finn Super Edition, #3)
  • Amelia's 7th-Grade Notebook (Amelia's Notebooks, #21)

Camp Confidential (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Natalie's Secret (Camp Confidential, #1)
  • Jenna's Dilemma (Camp Confidential, #2)
  • Grace's Twist (Camp Confidential, #3)
  • Alex's Challenge (Camp Confidential, #4)
  • TTYL (Camp Confidential, #5)
  • RSVP (Camp Confidential #6)
  • Second Time's the Charm (Camp Confidential, #7)
  • Wish You Weren't Here (Camp Confidential, #8)
  • Best (Boy)friend Forever (Camp Confidential, #9)
  • Over  &  Out (Camp Confidential, #10)