Start by marking “Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)” as Want to Read:
Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)

Boys of Brayshaw High

(Brayshaw High #1)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  9,305 ratings  ·  1,507 reviews
"Girls like you aren't exactly welcomed at a place like this, so keep your head down and look the other way."

Those were the exact words of my social worker when she dropped me in my newest hellhole, a place for "troubled teens".

I didn't listen, and now I'm on their radar.

They expect me to play along in their games of hierarchy, to fall in line in the social order they'v
ebook, 1st Edition
Published January 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Boys of Brayshaw High, please sign up.
HolyMoly ugg.. was shipping her with all three not the main guy.

·  9,305 ratings  ·  1,507 reviews

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
1.5 Stars

So this was me after finishing this book:

description

In other words...everyone around me is roaring with applause and I be over here like, wuuuut? What did I miss?

Cause this "performance?" Was a total train wreck.

description

And yet, pretty much almost everyone I know decorated this thing with gold stars like a General getting ready for a fucking military ball.

In fact, there were so many glaring issues with this book, I don't even think I have the time or the energy to get to them all.

But fear not, friends.
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Boys of Brayshaw (book 1 of 3). Raven defies the town’s ruling boys club & is pulled into a game of secrets, lies & seduction

“You’re mine if I say you are, you’re trash when I decide I’m done. And I’m standing here telling you I changed my mind. I’m not ready to throw you out just yet.”

Books in Brayshaw High trilogy should be read in order:
Book 1: Boys of Brayshaw High
Book 2: Trouble at Brayshaw
Book 3: Untitled

Boys of Brayshaw is the edgy first installment opening up to 17-y
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
From the second I saw the blurb for Boys of Brayshaw High, I freaked the fuck out!! I knew this book was going to be for me, and I proceeded to yell about it to my friends and make countless people put it on their tbr and read it. I may have also threatened to unfriend some people that knew about it but didn't tell me. LOL I mean, I take the whole sharing is caring thing very seriously.

emeo

You may assume that since I was so ready to devour this book that I'd read Meagan Brandy's work before. That
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

’BOYS OF BRAYSHAW HIGH’ Is a full length ‘New Adult’ novel by new to me author ‘Meagan Brandy’ and is book#1 in her ‘Brayshaw High’ Series.

Seventeen year old Raven or Rae as she likes to be called is a tough, sassy mouthed, feisty, free spirited, fist fighting tough heroine. She’s been handed a shitastic life with a mother that could give two shits about her. She may be tough but she is one of the most likeable he
Geri Reads
Feb 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
So this book had been all over Facebook these past few days with gushing reviews all over. And I just couldn’t ignore it after I’ve seen it being compared to the Royals series by Erin Watt, which I loved and Fallen Crest series by Tijan. And those comparisons are warranted. Unfortunately, while PP and FC were executed well (in my opinion), this book wasn’t. I had huge issues with it.

So where do I even start?

First off, this book made me laugh. Not in a good way though. Like there are parts in th
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

RATING: 5 'Big Man & Snow' Hearts!

Boys of Brayshaw High is pure entertainment from beginning to end, each scene unfolding with cinematic-like mastery on page.

Raven in one word is admirable. She's kick-ass, literally and figuratively fighting her own battles against past foes and new ones while also balancing teenage drama and romance. No matter the situation—be it a tough childhood, physical fights, catty remarks from the quintessential high school mean girls, or bullying of the alpha-hole v
Snow
First time reading this author!

I honestly went in blind, I wanted something edgy yet not overly complicated LOL and I ended up reading a book that made me relish every word on this journey, and damn, the fact that this is YA makes me wonder have I lowered the expectations bar! LOL

BUT really, I won't get into the plot, cause well, it's intertwined and complexly intense and I don't wanna spoil anything for those who decide to enter the world of Brayshaw High

the important references I will state
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
Wowsa - what a way to start 2019!!! Definite 5 star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ read for me.

This book was EVERYTHING Angsty YA should be. It's definitely not a sweet YA story. Nope. It's a delicious, messed up, rip you apart kind of YA read.

Raven is the type of female character I love. Tough. Genuine. Feisty AF. She's also seriously damaged and complex - the author did a great job on Raven's backstory - I believed who she was and connected to her in a big way. I felt VERY protective of her by the end of the book an
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
This book was, frankly, ridiculous.

The 17-year-old characters spoke and acted like they were in their 30s. FFS, the boys were called men. I've noticed this trend in romance authors who are writing about teenagers but want to emphasise the studliness of their heroes. NO!! You made them teenagers, now have them act the way real teenagers do!! Don't try to pass off their amazing sex skills by pretending they really are 'men.' They aren't.

(Source: am a teenager. Being 19, I suspect I recall more of
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
I love them!! These characters have burrowed into my heart!! Endearing a**holes are my weakness, and I love these three. Plus, we get a heroine who is fierce with a backbone of steel.

The cherry on top is a story I didn’t want to end. Literally kept hitting my kindle hoping the pages would continue to turn!

Beta read
Dilek VT
Slut-shaming, MFM scenes, teenagers speaking like adults, students acting like mafia...etc. Nope, not appealing to me at all.

And I want to laugh at the scene below... really LMAO :)

There is a ménage scene that happens with the heroine and 3 guys.

While they are stuck in an enclosed space in the dark, Raven (the heroine) has a panic attack. And the boys (including the hero) find the most appropriate solution to it!!!!!

One of them gives her an oral while the other plays with her tits and the thir
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
I had such high hopes going into this one, it's been all over my Goodreads and Facebook feed all week with mainly positive reviews. Unfortunately the extremely bad editing, or lack thereof, made it very difficult for me to enjoy what had the potential to be a good story.

Honestly, my brain hurts after trying to make sense of some of the sentences in this book. It was so bad.

Plus, I didn't particularly warm to either of the 2 MCs, and I'd go as far to say that the 2 other Brayshaw brothers were m
Corina

With one word this book was all kinds of - AWESOME!

If you love the Fallen Crest series by Tijan and you enjoyed The Royals series by Erin Watt you will want to read this book ASAP!!! I also must admit that I loved Boys of Brayshaw High way more than I did The Royals. And it might even be a better balanced high drama YA novel than Fallen Crest - I actually shocked myself with this statement.

Raven/Rae is one of the best kick ass heroines in contemporary romance.

She doesn't care about anyt
Jemima
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
omg what just happened?!
What did I just read!?

Boys of Brayshaw is DIVINE! I could not stop reading. I was hooked from the get go.
This book kinda reminds me of the Fallen Crest series, which I absolutely LOVE!!!!
(To be honest, it reminds me of another book too but I can't put my finger on it... hmmmm)

Boys of Brayshaw is so edgy and the characters are so badass!
Raven is ...damn...that girl is super cool! So tough and feisty! I wish I was like her to be honest hahahaha
And the Boys of Brayshaw? Mad
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
I don’t know what you’re reading right now, but THIS BOOK is absolutely EVERYTHING! I can’t express how much you NEED TO READ IT! It’s one of the best starts to a series I’ve read! It’s juicy, dramatic, sexy, and utterly addictive. The characters demand attention and you can’t take your eyes off them. NEXT LEVEL ROMANCE GOODNESS!!!!!! 6 stars. EVERYTHING I want in a book, and OMG! Again, YOU NEED TO READ THIS! Trust me, the cliffy is worth it. It’s SO WORTH the ride. Those Brayshaw boys have rui ...more
NiCoLeTa E.
***4,5 "Family runs deeper than blood!!!" stars***

Welcome to Brayshaw High!

Have i ever mention that I'm hating cliffhangers??? Yep, i have!!! Many, many times!!!
Still I'm drown to them like a moth to the fire and I'm after them... Bahahaha...
And now, for once again, i probably gonna die until the next book!!! Arrrr....
Gawd, this book was soooooo good!!! It was refreshing in a way...
And it reminded me other favorite books, but at the same time it was so different....
But in case you liked the
Kayla Brunson
This was my second book by Meagan Brandy so I kind of knew what to expect. I sadly won’t be able to rate it high stars like everyone else. Honestly, this review is going to all over the place. I didn’t know if I wanted to rate it 4 stars because it was entertaining or 3 stars because I had some issues with it.

Like I said while reviewing Fumbled Hearts This book was also a mix between the Fallen Crest series & The Royals series to me. Nothing wrong with that, I am just using them as a compar
chan ☆
full review coming to my channel
Miftahul _MsLovesReading_
"These boys, strong and dominant, smooth and valiant, standing with me."

Title- Boys of Brayshaw High
Amazon- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MTV26HP/...
Available on- Kindle Unlimited
My Instagram-

♥♥♥♥♥

The first book of the series by Meagan Brandy! Raven Carver aka Rae as she likes to be called makes her own rules because she doesnt fucking care.
Al *the semi serial series skipper*

Dnf @ 36%

Is this midlife crisis, is that what this is? Why does everything suck?!

This book is a complete cluster fuck. It is so stupid, I really can't encompass how stupid it is. I feel a little bit to blame here, the title does say "Brayshaw High" after all, I should have expected highschoolers and just walked away. I wouldn't have had to suffer through the trauma of 36%.

The heroine, Raven was a moron. The hero,Maddoc was also a moron. They are a match made in moronic paradise. These two and th
Na
"Big and bold, fearless by nature and loyal by choice."

Seriously? This books should come with a warning! Meagan Brandy found a way to put some invisible glue between the lines that will keep your eyes on the pages, turning them until you suddenly finish reading without even realizing what just happened. I finished this book at 6 in the morning and was lucky I didn't have to work. I just couldn't put it down. Boys of Brayshaw High is a top level page turner!

My first book by Meagan Brandy got me h
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ku
5 Stars (Yup the reviews are true)

I saw all the glowing reviews for this one and was REALLY curious about it. I’m very cautious with overly hyped books. So I went into this one with all guards up.

Yes, this book reminds me a lot of Tijan’s Fallen Crest series and Erin Watt’s Royals series, but I feel like Boys of Brayshaw High has it’s own thing going on to. Plus, I’m a sucker for these types of books so bring it on new authors! Bring it on.

Raven has a HUGE chip on her shoulder. I usually don’t
Brittany

5 SAVAGE 🤤 Stars!!

“People who can lay their heads down and fall asleep with ease don’t understand the struggle or how bad those of us who can’t wish we could. They don’t know what it’s like to lay awake at night and replay minutes of your life, wondering what you could or should have done differently. Or how you could be better at something or fearing what comes next. Sometimes it’s even as simple as playing a movie back in your head, anything to fill the hours.”

Whelp- this was 100% a guilt
Rea
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m writing this review at 5:49 am. Having just plowed through this beast in one sitting.

I’ll be grumpy, swollen and dark eyed tomorrow. And there’s a little sprite in the form of a dark haired beauty in California that will be laughing all the way to bank.

This is a story of epic proportions. There are many parts and pieces and it’s woven together so tightly that it’ll seem to scroll by like a picture show.

The exploits of Raven, Maddoc, Royce and Captain will have you glued to the pages from
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars
Michelle
4.5 Stars!
Re-read 6/1/2019
Still loved this one! Can’t wait to dive into book two! ❤❤

A new to me author that I will be checking out more of her books:)
I have no clue why I loved this book so much but I did. lol I think what I loved the most was that it was a very slow burn with a lot of sexual tension. My biggest problem with books lately is that they are too quick to jump in the bed and have sex. I need the chase! The tug and pull! It’s my foreplay and this book had it!!
I loved all the boys and
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I literally read this book in one day, my poor husband didn’t even get dinner. I just had to finish it! Now I’m left waiting, not so patiently, for the next instalment.
This novel had some of the best steamy stuff ever. The sexual tension was out of this world. The characters were fabulous and it was so well written, I felt like I actually knew them all.
This is an absolutely spectacular start to this series! I’m salivating at the thought of more!
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
Uh...I kinda sorta need this right now. Just sayin’.
nikki
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh man!!! Reading this again gets me stupidly excited for TROUBLE AT BRAYSHAW. I know Meagan Brandy is going to blow us away with the continuation of this story and I can’t wait for more of those Bray boys. BOBH is one of those books that I can read over and over and over...you get the idea. Every time I pick it up I have one of those lightbulb moments where all the clues start fitting together and I notice things that I missed the first time round. It is without a doubt one of my favourite book ...more

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Reason and Romance (River Valley, #1)
  • Body of The Crime (Blackest Gold, #2)
  • Her Defiant Heart (Damaged Hearts, #1)
  • The Peer and the Puppet (When Rivals Play, #1)
  • Endgame: An Ocean Bay standalone novel
  • On the Way Down (Retake Duet, #1)
  • Speed (44 Chapters, #2)
  • Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #2)
  • Going Nowhere Fast
  • Break Me (Make or Break, #2)
  • Roadie (Rock-Hard Beautiful, #2)
  • Captivated
  • Low Over High (Over Duet, #1)
  • Blood and Chaos (Chaos, #2)
  • Twisted Emotions
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Pretty Venom (Gray Springs University, #3)
Meagan Brandy is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of New Adult romance books. She is a candy crazed, jukebox junkie who tends to speak in lyrics. Born and raised in California, she is a married mother of three crazy boys who keep her bouncing from one sports field to another, depending on the season, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Starbucks is her best friend and wor ...more

Brayshaw High (3 books)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
“If someone tries to hurt you, I need you to tell me.” “I can’t do that.” He pushes closer, his expression angrier. “Why not?” “Because I’m not your problem.” “Be my problem.” 6 likes
“The fact of the matter is, in the end, the only way to walk away ... is to make sure there’s nothing you’re reluctant to leave behind.” 5 likes