Start by marking “Undaunted Valor (The Waldensian Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Undaunted Valor (The Waldensian Series Book 2)

Undaunted Valor

(The Waldensian Series #2)

For nature lovers, ski aficionados, travel enthusiasts and history scholars, the French Alps offer some of the most spectacular scenery and outdoor recreation in all Europe with its majestic mountain peaks, cascading waterfalls, unspoiled forests and quaint mountain villages. People come to get away from the daily grind and rejuvenate their spirits.

But when Alessandro Mar
Kindle Edition
Published April 4th 2018 by Sojourner's Press

To ask other readers questions about Undaunted Valor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undaunted Valor

Carrie Schmidt (Reading is My SuperPower)
The Waldensian Series is unique and intriguing, immersing readers in the elite art world, the European mafia, and a brave group of people from history that I just discovered for the first time. Basically the Waldensians were a twelfth century pre-Reformation Protestant reformation movement (with roots in France and Italy), and these believers were intensely persecuted and nearly wiped out. This series from Donna Wichelman builds on that layered history by weaving in some fascinating art history ...more
Amy
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Undaunted Valor continues Jamie and Alessandro’s story in this second installment from Donna Wichelman’s The Waldesian Series. I enjoyed their story from the first book, Light Out of Darkness l, but enjoyed this one much more. I had a hard time putting it down and no problem turning the pages. I found their story to be fascinating, intriguing and exciting.
I give Undaunted Valor 5 stars and I highly recommend it. It is so so good.
I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my o
Andrea
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story brings back one of my favorite characters from the first book. Luciana stole my heart in the first book, though she didn't feature so prominently in it. I admire her feisty spirit and love for life. I hate that she has been kidnapped, but I love being able to read through her thought processes.

And again, the setting is a good one. I adore the area around the French Alps. It's just majestic and a place that everyone should aspire to visit at least once in their life.

I like this book b
Sharon
Renee Rousseau
SD
May 14, 2018
Donna discovered her true passion for writing at the United World College of the Atlantic in Wales, where she pursued the International Baccalaureate degree and focused on English Literature.

At Atlantic College, Donna’s love of the classics awakened a desire to write books that touched the human spirit. While at AC, Donna wrote a thesis on Emily Brontë’s Wuthering Heights and visited the Brontë p

The Waldensian Series (2 books)
  • Light Out of Darkness (The Waldensian Series Book 1)