Start by marking “The Four: Bram's Lullaby (The Four, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Four: Bram's Lullaby (The Four, #1)

The Four: Bram's Lullaby

(The Four #1)

A year of his life gone through an horrible accident. An love he can't remember has returned. Vengeance thy time is near

Four Men
Four Families
Four Loves Lost, Found and Strong
They were bred to lead but will the women they love follow
Kindle Edition
Published May 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Four, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Four

Start your review of The Four: Bram's Lullaby (The Four, #1)
Angela Charles
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Second chance at love

This was a super quick read and I have to admit that I enjoyed this book. Sarah & Bram had a relationship in a previous life but unforeseen circumstances had that relationship cut short. Now fast forward a couple years and they have a second chance at love and life. I enjoyed the two of them together. Even though Bram didn't remember Sarah he knew there was something about her that pulled him to her. The villain of the story was complete and utter surprise. I did not
Stephanie
Aug 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Mafia Family

Wow! This was a wonderful story that took a turn that was surprising. Bram and Sara were each other's true love. Greed and power separated them but fate had other plans. Loved Abdul and Luri, Brams parents were so enjoyable. Isabel was a nightmare. She was so power and money hungry that she lost her mind thinking that she take down one of the four. Glad Tristan had their backs. Sara is a force to be reckoned with. She took no stuff from anyone. So laughed when she punched that woman.
evette w
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good Stuff

Whenever I chose something from this writer I know it will.be one rollercoaster of a.ride.This story starts out as if you've fallen down the rabbits hole,but once it picks up steam you settle yourself because you know its going to be good.This was such a good story with romance,mystery,a.little crazy and a lot of gangster.I wish this story was just a little longer ,I would have liked to know just a little more about Bram and Sarah.
Michelle Rawls
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lullabies are special

I’ve never read anything by EA Hunt but I must say this book got me out of my reading slump. I thoroughly enjoyed this book that was full of gangsters, love and greed. This isn’t an urban read but a very good read. EA Hunt is a very descriptive and talented writer that leaves you wanting more. This was a nice summer read to get your reading mojo back.

Happy Reading,

The Official Dcbookreviewer
Connie Jones
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Story

I really appreciate this story line. The story was easy to follow not a lot of errors and thankfully not a lot of sex. I like author who can alude to something without having to describe every detail. I look forward to the next in the series.
Desiree
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really liked it!!

I was scared I like all EA books but some had my emotions all over the place. This one maybe it was shorter but I did want to stop reading. I wanted more Bram and Sara maybe there will be an appearance in the others
Denise Riley
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
Ok read

This was on ok book. Some edits needed. I lost the flow several times and kind of got pulled from the story tying to make sense of some errors. Interesting plot but some of the character interactions were strange...not well written. Ok read.
Tonii Tonii
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short but good

This was a very short book but it was good though. I kinda wish that it was a little longer. I wasn’t ready for it to end just yet. But I understand the author meant for it to be a short story.
Karen Jones
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed it

I really enjoyed this book. It is a very quick read and worth it. Although the book is short the characters and the storyline is definitely on point. I will be patiently waiting for the next installment.
Tony
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: z-list
The premise of the story along with the characters were good but the execution needs work. This is an author who is doing herself a disservice by not having an editor.
Kelly Vilches
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great story

I always enjoy E A Hunt's books, but this was a wonderful story. Looking forward to the next book in the series
Jacqueline Johnson
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book

I enjoyed Bram and Sara story I love the strong Alpha and I love Sara true New York girl kick but and take names later.
T.M.  Pigatt
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great

The story was short but good. I was sad to see what happened to the mother but everybody else got what they deserved in the end.
Sharon Keyes
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Read out of or.

I read this one out of order, and this story is better than the second one. The characters are a little more flushed out. You learn about why this happens. Nice.
Kay
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bram and Sara

This is my first book from this author but it won’t be my last. I’m all about the mafia this summer and this made me love those bad boys even more.
Annette
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• THE FOUR (BOOK TWO) - SEAMUS' HEART
  • THE FOUR (BOOK THREE) - REN'S REDEMPTION
  • Where Love is Found
  • Redemption (AmBw Romantic Suspense)
  • Something Real (Atlanta Outlaws)
  • Dirty Kisses (The Lion and the Mouse #1)
  • All We Ever Needed (Men of Whiskey Row #6)
  • For Keeps (Townsend Series #4)
  • STONE: Her Ruthless Enforcer: 50 Loving States, North Carolina
  • First Love
  • Through the Woods (Love Thy Neighbor #1)
  • His To Claim (Alien Overlords, #1)
  • Nikos: The Greek's Mistress (BWWM) (The Wallflower's Series Book 1)
  • Taken by the Billionaire
  • Jacob's Song
  • Until My Last Breath ( Townsend Series # 0.5)
  • Tender Beast (Russian Bodyguard Protectors)
  • Rashid: Her Ruthless Boss: 50 Loving States, Hawaii
EA Hunt is an up and coming, celebrated Amazon Author who's been nominated for Author's Radio Female Author of the Year three years running and was an featured author for Every Night Date Night! Come and enjoy EA Hunt .. you wont be disappointed

If you would like to contact EA Hunt please send her an e-mail at ebillshunt@gmail.com or follow EA Hunt on

Instagram