Start by marking “Ford (The Bounty Hunters, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ford (The Bounty Hunters, #1)

Ford

(The Bounty Hunters #1)

4.68  ·  Rating details ·  28 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Sometimes the flames of desire run hotter than a mere fire.

Ford Montgomery is working the case of his life. Trailing the arsonist who killed his parents, the former bounty hunter will soon make this guy pay for his crimes. After that, Ford plans to reclaim his house from his ex-wife and retire to his home in the mountains.

Megan Marshal thought she'd ditched her ex husban
Published April 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Ford, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ford

Kim
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Who would think a Ruff and Tough Bounty Hunter would want to help a known criminal .. who killed your parents .. ex-wife even when she didn’t know she needed help ?? But then again no one has met Ford Montgomery yet .. Sexy and Strong Bounty Hunter who was born to protect and serve !!

Megan’s ex-husband is in trouble and since she hasn’t seen him in years she didn’t know why or who was following her until Ford makes his appearance at her job looking for her to see what she knows about Waylon. But
Kim

Belinda
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Megan is having a very bad day...She has a stalker after her over her ex husband. Than Ford walks into were she is working serving the patrons. She thinks he is good looking til he opens his mouth and it is about her ex too..She tells both him and Marcus off and marches away..but Ford sits outside her house to watch over her that night and he watches Marcus go around and around the street all night..But than her beautiful house is caught on fire and she can't get out..Ford saves her.. He takes h ...more
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5 Star Review by Jodi

I loved this book. I loved everything about this book. I loved Ford and just what a truly amazing man he is. He didn't set out looking for love, but boy did it find him. Megan is everything I wanted in a heroine and more. I loved how sweet and naive she was. I loved how there was no denying the chemistry between her and Ford. And boy did they have chemistry. It was off the freaking charts.

I loved everything about this story. It was beautifully written and sucked me in from
Teresa  -Poised Pen Productions
WOW! Where to begin with this exciting new series by PJ Fiala.
FORD is a GREAT read and a kick-ass beginning to a brand-new series that I’m looking forward to reading!
PJ has a way of bringing her characters to life, like none other. The descriptions of her characters, the town and surrounding areas, have you feeling like you’re part of the story.
Ford Montgomery is a rough and tumble Bounty Hunter who’s investigating the case of his life. He’s on the trail of his parent’s killer.
Megan Marshal has
Tami czenkus
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

PJ Fiala never fails to blow me away with her extremely expressive stories!!
Ford and Megan are connected in ways that would most likely prohibit a connection, but the chemistry they feel can't be denied by wither one of them,
These two damaged people have to overcome their past to be able to move on and try to achieve their own HEA, but in order to accomplish THAT, they have to learn to rely on each other, to trust one another and to be honest to each other.
Ford was a great introduction int
Tami czenkus
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
PJ Fiala never fails to blow me away with her extremely expressive stories!!
Ford was a great introduction into
Tammy L
FORD by P.J. Fiala
Another job well done P.J. Fiala, you have made it on the list of my authors that I must read each and every book you release. I started reading this book on Sunday morning while having coffee…I totally forgot about my coffee & the next thing I knew it was noon. This was a well-written, amazing story, with believable characters and enough tension between the main characters to make the story captivating. The book gripped me right from page one & I kept reading until I w
Nicole Ortiz
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read a couple of books from PJ Fiala and I haven't read any I didn't like yet. Another great one I love Ford and Megan's story. This is a older couple Insta-love romance with suspense added in. Loved the storyline and the characters. This was well-written once I started reading I was hooked. Ford is my new silver fox from all her books I have read from PJ.
I have received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
I also own a signed copy of the book that has more chapters in the end that y
Sue
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An excellent new series from Patti. I loved this book. Megan is running for her life from her ex when she finds out he stole somthing he shouldn't have and the cartel are after her. Ford is after the arsonists who killed his parents and trying to reclaim his home he helped build from his ex-wife. She doesn't live there she just wants to make him suffer. A lot of action and revelations in this book. Patti u did a fantastic job and I can't wait for the next book. Congratulations.
KB
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars
I purchased a copy of Ford, The Bounty Hunters book 1 by PJ Fiala and this review was given freely.
Bounty hunter Ford is sent to recapture the escaped criminal Bobby Ray June who set the fire that killed Ford's parents. While searching, Ford becomes involved with Bobby Ray's cousin's ex-wife, waitress Megan. Highly descriptive, complex, steamy and intriguing with multiple twists and a happy ending.
Kerry Harteker
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome book

I loved this book from the first page. I really could not put it down. Megan and Ford are on one devil of a ride. Trying to find her exhusband, jail break,hot sex, bounty hunters, hot sex. It's all in there. Great book from beginning to end.
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

The first book in the series, this is a promising start.

Read full review in the 2018 June issue of InD'tale Magazine.

Cyrene Olson
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a book with well written descriptives that don’t detract from the story, with just enough suspense, action and a heavy dose of hot romance. Reviewed by Cyrene
Debbie Fornshell
May 30, 2018
Diane G
Sep 29, 2018
P.J. Fiala
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
James
Christie Hensley
Kayla Klontz
Cassandra Darensbourg
Apr 22, 2018
I was born in a suburb of St. Louis, Missouri named Bridgeton. During my time in Missouri, I explored the Ozarks, swam in the Mississippi River, played kickball and endless games of hide and seek with the neighborhood kids. Spending summers in Kentucky with my Grandmother, Ruth, are the fondest childhood memories for me.

At the age of thirteen, my family moved to Wisconsin to learn to farm. Yes, le

The Bounty Hunters (2 books)
  • Lincoln: Bounty Hunters Book Two (The Bounty Hunters 2)