Start by marking “The Broken Warrior: Navy SEAL Romances” as Want to Read:
The Broken Warrior: Navy SEAL Romances

The Broken Warrior: Navy SEAL Romances

(Navy Seal Romances)

Zane Kent, ex Navy SEAL and Thor look-alike, takes pride in keeping calm in stressful situations while being part of a ‘special teams’ vigilante group. But when he walks into a mission blind and discovers the woman who broke his heart 7 years ago is the target, the lines become fuzzy and his pride flies out the window.

Sarah Hamilton moved to San Diego to start a new life
Published April 6th 2018 by ArchStone Ink

Start your review of The Broken Warrior: Navy SEAL Romances
Kathy * Bookworm Nation
I always enjoy Ms. Hart's books, they're a fun escape!

I just watched the newest Thor movie, so it was very easy to picture Zane as a Thor look-a-like! haha I always enjoy a lost-love storyline and while I am somtimes frustrated by what drove a couple apart in the first place, it is always fun to see them reunited and try and figure things out. Throw in some suspense and you've got a fun read! Zane and Sarah are both likable and you can't help rooting for them to get together. Overall, I thought
Kimberly Krey
Oh, my Zane! I totally loved the characters in The Broken Warrior! Zane might feel like he's broken, but the truth is, all of us are in our own way. It's what made him relatable and had me rooting for him from the get-go. Sarah and her adorable son are likable as well; no wonder Zane falls so hard. I've enjoyed the other books in this SEAL series, and this one keeps the momentum going with its fun, romantic tale and a splash of danger!
Pam
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Broken Warrior: Navy SEAL Romances: The legendary Kent Brothers Romances is by Taylor Hart. This novel is fun to read and reads quickly and keeps you glued to it. It talks about giving love a second chance.
Sarah had been madly in love with Zane in high school. They would have been on the way to marriage until he joined the Navy and the SEALS as he had always wanted. Being apart was hard, but she had her studies and her memories. Then the inevitable happened, the military approached his
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋
This is a clean second chance romance. They both made mistakes that broke them up. Which lead Sarah to marrying someone else. Now years later her and Zane meet up once again. Now Zane is a PI whom looks like Thor. Sarah's son maybe in trouble. Ohh the suspense.

This story moves quickly and you are in for the ride of your life.
Whom is after Sarah's son and why?
Did her husband have some kind of shady dealings?
Or is it one of her clients from her matchmaking?
A few things I did not like was when
Rocky
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sarah and Zane

Zane Kent has been declared dead while on a military operation. Sarah Sommers, his long-time girlfriend, is devastated. After drinking way too much at a bar with her and Zane's best friend, Jeff, they make a really bad decision and now she's pregnant. The day after she found out she hears her name called. Standing there, very much alive, is Zane Kent.
Six months after being declared dead, Zane comes home, alive. When he finds out that Sarah is pregnant by his best friend he and
Julie
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

A great entertaining story about an ex-SEAL. It begins with the warrior returning home after being pronounced dead. His girl had just messed up & they were both hurting.
This story contains the right amount of suspense: enough to intrigue but not so much that I quit the book. The military men were presented well. The boy was cute & fun. A clean story
Kathryn
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Reminded me of the “saint squad” books by traci abramson. Clean, engaging, page turners.
Loved the characters Zane kent or “Thor” as Trevor, Sarah’s son likes to call him. He is the strong hero in the story, but has that emotionally soft side when it comes to Sarah and Trevor. Just heartwarming and adorable.
Teya Peck
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The very first chapter sucks you in and zings you. Be prepared. This book was in tense. The kid nap and return maybe a bit unrealistic with timeline but it made sense in how it was written.
I loved it. I love the reality of this book with real and hard things, choices. I LOVE the come back he his loyalty and love to her. He was HOT! Just a great story.
Sara Summers
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Very cute, clean romance read. I would’ve liked a little more steam, but it’s a clean romance so I shouldn’t be complaining about that haha. I loved both of the characters! Great read!
Love
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Second Chance Love

This is a beautifully written love story of second chances and heartwarming understanding love that makes three people into a a family and truly forgiving yourself and other helps bring peace.
S. R. Lewis
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very entertaining!!

I love this book. The characters are wonderful and warm. Following the romance past and present and the suspense kept me hooked. I hope there will be more books like this!
Donna
Apr 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: modern-romance
Blind

He was an idiot and so was she... they deserved each other. Maybe I’ve read too many similar stories lately because I just wasn’t into this. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good book.
Sue Stinnett
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lost Love

Awesome book! It has everything you want in one book. The boy she loved and lost is now a man. She has an adorable son and they are in danger. Can the man she loves protect them?
Mary Stockwell
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good book

I enjoyed reading this book. It is intriguing, romantic and entertaining. The reason that Zane and Sarah broke up is heartbreaking. I love the way that they were brought back together.
Linda Rainey
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Navy Seal Romance

Sarah,a matchmaker and Zane,a body guard,ex Navy Seal and childhood friend work undercover to take down an arms dealer.
I loved the storyline,the romance,suspense and twists and turns.
This book is recommended for romantic suspense fans.
Kristine
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great

I love all of Taylor Hartsfield books. This was a delightful, clean book. It was interesting even though predictable. I'll read everything she writes.
Diane Bailey
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Drama and Romance

A !ot of action and issues needing to be resolved from past actions and decisions make this story one that keeps you turning the pages.
Bibliophile
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unbroken

Anything Taylor Hart writes is a must read for me. This book is certainly not an exception. Suspense from the beginning! Love it!
Diane
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome series

Can’t say enough good things about this series. Lost love and then reconnecting years later. Tear jerker for sure and lots of smiles. Enjoy
Carisa
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun read. Love our military guys.
Traci
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Really wonderful storyline. Enjoyed every page. Loved each and everyone of the characters. Please keep writing these great books. Will definitely read them.
Jenny
Apr 22, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a fun story to read.
Linda Syman
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hart writes the best in this series.

I haven't been impressed with the series as a whole but this author is the best at writing believable stories.
Shauna
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great addition to this series. Rounding up a bit because of all the Star Wars references and the swoony Zane.
Jessica
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Always love Taylor Harts books and this one did not disappoint! Love these because they are clean, they are romantic and just a tad sexy without the smut!
Cindy Rippentrop
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
To be healed you must first be broken

Great story about enduring love and the chaos life throws at it. Quick read, well written. Clean, faith seasoned story you are sure to enjoy.
Jeri Smith
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review of The Broken Warrior

Taylor Hart is a wonderful writer and I absolutely love her books. She keeps you involved from page one until the end.
April
3+ Stars
Donna Campbell
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun story

This was a fun story with a bunch of great characters, including some from previous stories. I loved the suspense and all of the sweet, clean romance.
Susan K
Apr 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Romance, clean, mild suspense
Always a fun, quick read. Romance, suspense, and honest hearts with some tension as they get away from some criminals.

• The Hometown Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • The Beastly Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • The Forbidden Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • Her Second Chance Billionaire Sweetheart (Clean Billionaire Romance #2)
  • The Rogue Warrior (Navy SEAL Romances 2.0)
  • The Jilted Billionaire Groom: The Lost Ones (Texas Titan Romances)
  • The Stealth Warrior(Hawk Brothers #2)
  • The Determined Groom (Hawk Brothers #1)
  • The Irresistible Groom: The Lost Ones (Texas Titan Romances)
  • The Guardian Groom (Texas Titans Romance)
  • Her Broken Billionaire Boss (Clean Billionaire Romance #3)
  • The Warrior Groom: Texas Titans Romances
  • The Ghost Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • The Trustworthy Groom (Texas Titan Romance)
  • The Fearless Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • The Miracle Groom (Texas Titans Romances)
  • Her Pretend Billionaire Boyfriend (Clean Billionaire Romance #1)
  • The Fearless Warrior (Navy SEALs Romances 2.0)

Navy Seal Romances (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • The Resolved Warrior (Navy Seal Romances)
  • The Found Warrior (Navy SEAL Romances)
  • The Protective Warrior
  • The Peaceful Warrior: Navy SEAL Romance
  • The Honorable Warrior (Navy Seal Romances)
  • The Reckless Warrior (Navy SEAL Romance)
  • The Captivating Warrior (Navy SEAL Romance)
  • The Tough Warrior (Quinn Family #4)
  • The Stormy Warrior: Navy SEAL Romance (O'Brien Family Romance)
  • The Committed Warrior (Steele Family #3)