Start by marking “F*ck Toy” as Want to Read:

F*ck Toy

Kidnapped. Tortured. Corrupted.

I was kept in the dark.

I lived in a cage.

He kept me for two years.

He woke the Devil inside me.

And then he left me to die.

He has no idea I’m alive.

Now it’s my turn.

*Standalone*

18+ Reader Discretion is highly advised.
complete Standalone.
Published (first published August 12th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about F*ck Toy, please sign up.
Heather I had trouble at first finding this book on Amazon, but found it. Some of the Goodreads links to Amazon didn't take me to the right page. I believe…moreI had trouble at first finding this book on Amazon, but found it. Some of the Goodreads links to Amazon didn't take me to the right page. I believe there are 4 links from GRs to Amazon and one of them works fine. Lots of "triggers" so proceed with a caution if you are at all bothered by it. Good reading, Heather

Now the book is called Depredation.
(less)
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥ This book is available on Amazon. It has a new title, Depredation. Search Amazon with this ASIN number, B07GFFRBKV, and you will find it.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I spent two years of my life as a f*ck toy to a sadistic, psychopath that had just as much fun torturing me psychologically as he did physically.

F*CK TOY:  Is a standalone short read, dark novel by Natalie Bennett.

Harper had been held captive by a man she calls J for two long gruelling years, seven hundred and thirty days. Seven thousand five hundred and twenty hours to be precise.

She’s never going to be the same again, no amount of therapy or talking about her ordeal will make her
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

This was classic Natalie Bennet. Super Dark. Super Twisted. Majorly cringe-worthy. I enjoyed it a lot. However, this wasn't in any way a romance book. So please don't go into it expecting that. And, as much as I enjoyed it, I can't justify giving it more than 3-Stars simply because it was so incredibly short and underdeveloped. On top of that, the ending was so jarringly abrupt, I kind of felt like my ARC copy was missing pages or something!

description

So yea, not my favorite book by this author. I think it
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_depredation banner

Arc Book Review
Release Date-12/8/18

As per usual this author managed to deliver a completely corrupt tale filled with depravity and vicious immoral behaviour.
This author is the master of this type of fiction managing to deliver such dissolute debased conduct while still also somehow hooking the reader like a fish on a line.
You so want to look away in horrific denial but It's almost like you just have to watch so great is the compulsion and magnetism of the scene set before you.
The basic pr
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Arc Book Review

The basic premise here is the ki
Aղցela W.
This book to me felt like something was missing and rushed. This book was a dark sick and twisted short quick read that was okay and wished was longer. Harper Lane was kidnapped while leaving work one day ahead of a storm. Jayce Haywood was a sick twisted man who came from a sick twisted family who I would love to read about his mother taught him that it was ok to take what you want. J has a wife who knows all about his activities. Harper is beaten raped and tortured by him for almost two years. ...more
Kinky Minx
A banned book ... at first this book is named as F*ck Toy which I found really attractive.
The story is great, plot thick and excitement from each chapter I read increases.
J, a psychopath who kidnaps any girl he wants, lock them in a cell and use them as a f*ck toy. In reality, J owns a real estate company, rich and married but totally f*ck up mind! His wife Minnie knows about all his doings and never minded a bit of it.

Harper, on the other hand, a strong-minded woman who was being kidnapped a
Heather
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first short-story/book by this author and it was very erotic in a twisted sort of way. Stick with it to the end if you are struggling with the "triggers" in the opening pages as it eventually makes sense in a fantasy sort of way. I liked how the mystery of the story pulled me along and the sex scenes made me squirm...in a good sort of way. Like the victim in the book, I was appalled at how much of a delightful, physical reaction I had to the warped scenarios. Shame on my inner slut, ...more
Snow
So, this is calssically good Natalie Bennett in her almighty dark powers.

As she says herself, this is NOT a romance.

NOT. AT. ALL.

So, don't go fooling youselves in thinking you can redeem and excuse and forgive this anti-hero's actions.

He's a fucking villain in his true dark mode and yeah, he pays for his malescent deeds in the end. So, hell yeah, it was worth it LOL

Dark, twisted, ugly, vile and depraved.

And very well written.

and it demands an acquired taste.
Brit
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh. I read this in about an hour to an hour and a half before i had to be at work . It might be short but it packs a punch. This is dark and depraved and thats what i love about Natalie's writing. This book takes me back to why i love her writing. It reminds me of the love obscene series and that was my first ever book ive read by her. This novella is a must read for dark fans.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark
This is another of those holy wowzers what have I just read stories from this author. If you like her dark stories then your going to love this read. It’s a quick read but a great one. Like previous books I’ve read by her I just didn’t want this to end.

If you like dark reads then just jump in. The blurb is a teaser of what to expect. The author knows how to play with your head. Here was me loving this story and thinking I must have a warped mind to love it lol

Seriously can’t wait to see what e
Brit
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Expresso
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
I have mixed feelings about this story. The story line is fabulous but the presentation is lacking. It pains me greatly to admit it because Bennett is one of my favorite authors.

Several elements confused me, the story seemed rushed, and the scenes are incomplete. I’m unsure of the ending. I think my copy may have a few pages missing.

I think with a bit more editing and additional character and scene development, this story could be phenomenal!

2 stars!

Disclaimer: This review is my personal opinio
Shatarupa  Dhar
Reading a dark erotica after a long time.

Depredation: An act of attacking or plundering.

Before the book starts, the author forewarns that this is not a romance, that the characters don't have any redeeming qualities, and that it is not a love story (and that it includes extreme violence). And still this Mills and Boon romance reader is giving in to her crazy side and gonna read it anyway.

Harper Roseanne Lane is with her therapist, whom she is visiting for the past seven months on her parents' in
Kim BookJunkie
5 star story but needs to be proofread....

“I spent two years of my life as a fuck toy to a sadistic psychopath who had just as much fun torturing me psychologically as he did physically.” “My friends and family needed to understand that the girl who was taken is not the same girl who came back.”

Prior to this book, I’d only read one book by Natalie Bennett, MERCY. I loved the darkness and depravity but was very frustrated by how poorly edited MERCY was. Because MERCY was her first or one of Ben
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*
So, I am trying put into words my feelings after reading Depredation and honestly, I am not sure what to even say. It’s not a secret that I am a huge fan of darker romances, they tend to call to that dark piece if my soul as my husband would call it. Depredation though, I thought would go one way but went a complete opposite and I don’t know if it worked for me, I don’t know if I could even really call it dark mo
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Whoa, this is a short book from Natalie Bennett and what a book it is.
It is kind of messed up and twisted but really stick with it until the very end. The beginning I was a little confused but it does all make sense once you read the end. The story will have you squirming in some scenes cringe in others but so good.
I liked the story. It was dark and twisted and I should not have liked it as much as I did. My bad lol
I would say it is very well written. It is a complete standalone. If you are a f
liz
4.5*

( Some Spoilers Ahead)

Any book that I can read 3 times in a row deserves at least 3-4 stars. Granted, I did so to help me lead a BOTM discussion, but I would have just winged it, if there wasn’t something that grabbed me.

I find most novellas to be some of the most difficult to review, and for an author to tick every box, that is deserving of a 5 star rating from me.

Yes, there were parts in this book that I wanted “more” of; but after much thought about this book, and novellas in general, pe
Up All Night With Books
Review by Amy W.
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Short and sweet? Nope! Depredation (formerly titled F*uck Toy) by Natalie Bennett is a dark, disturbing read that will make your skin crawl and stomach churn with its depravity. In other words, this is my kind of read with its twisted sense of justice.

Everyone thought they knew the secret method to make me better. J used to say that too, that he'd make me 'better'.

Harper escaped her captor but she can't forget what she went
Brandi Aga
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Depredation, previously F*ck Toy (thanks a lot Amazon), is another winner for me. I love everything Natalie writes. Her words are so dark and delicious, every time I open a book from her, I'm giddy with excitement over what feelings she will throw at me. You just never know!

"My friends and family needed to get it through their heads that the girl who was taken, is not the same girl that came back."

I love me some good ol' revenge. And that's exactly what this is. It's not a love story, it's a
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
This storyline is your standard typical Natalie Bennett. She has become quite a favorite of mine and when I seen this promo I just knew I had to read it!! This is not short and sweet, it is short and sadistic.

So as much as I love Natalie and her books, I’m a little indecisive on my opinion and review of this story. While it was dark and depraved, just like I like my reads, I would have preferred if it were a full length rather than a novella. I found that it was deficient of the character and w
Michelle Brown
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well I’ve been waiting for a Natalie Bennett fix for awhile now. Yeah I know she just had a release a month ago... that doesn’t matter though. As soon as I’m done with one I need another.

This story was all kinds of messed up goodness.
Blood- check, sex- check, darkness- check. Now I need Devils & Halos stat.

This one follows a young girl and all the twisted things she endures. I loved every word.
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥
3.5 Stars

Two things you should know before starting this book:

1) This is a quick read. Novella length, with a tight focus on the events between the protagonist and antagonist.

2) THIS IS NOT A ROMANCE! This is a Dark Erotic Thriller. Take the author's warning seriously.

This was my very first book by this author and I'm happy to say I've found another author to add to my watch list. There is nothing fluffy in this book. Just a quick, unvarnished tale of one woman's survival and revenge on a mad
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

What a wild and messed up ride.

This is a fast read and moves quite quickly if you can handle it. This is dark, this is not a love story, it is not a romance, it is a disturbing thriller type story that leaves you wondering if there will be more or if this will be it.

Harper is our main character who has lived through the worst of the worst times. And because of what she had to endure she came out a bit broken, a lot damaged and hell-bent on fixing herself. The story is told both in the present an
Louise
There is ZERO erotic content in this, despite it being placed in that category on Amazon. Erotic to me means sexual activity that is a turn on to the reader. Instead there is (view spoiler). This took me less than 90 minutes to read and felt a little incomplete, lacking both depth and detail at times. It was easy to read and held my attention, but I wouldn't bother reading it again. Thankfully I borrowed it the KU.

Because blurbs are open to interpretation
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
* 4.5 Hearts

Holy fuck, that was some twisted shit. And I liked it. I don’t know what that says about me but whatever. I crave the darker reads and this was definitely one of the darkest I have read. This was the first book I have read by Natalie and I know it won’t be my last. I don’t want to spoil anything so I will make it quick.

Harper is taken, tortured, and left for dead by a sadist psychopath. Two years of her life was hell and now she was trying to get her life back together. But first,
Darlene
Joyffree
I want to make it known that the original title of Depredation which was
🦆-F+Toy says it all!!
Depraved - Immoral - and absolutely twisted
This is the tale of a man who likes his toys covered in blood and tears
This is also the tale of a Toy who refuses to lie broken and beaten
This was a bit shorter than I like - do not get me wrong for the novella length we were presented with intriguing characters and felt the storyline flowed well it just lacked the details that would have made this five stars-
Literati Literature Lovers
Depredation by Natalie Bennett is not what I expected. I went in blind, based on a few teasers. I expected a dark romance. It is a dark, graphic, twisted story of evil that will shock and test your boundaries. It is a psychological thriller. It is a tale of a young woman’s terror. Author Natalie Bennett captures those feelings well. I liked it but I felt it needed more. There was potential for this book to be a 4 or 5 star for me. Unfortunately, it left some unanswered questions and it was hard ...more
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Whoa, this is a short book from Natalie Bennett and what a book it is.
Rush

We can't have it all can we? I have waited forever for this book. The blurb had the little monster in me all giddy. So when it released I couldn't wait to read it. Once I did though, my expectations were dashed. Dashed I tell you.

The story was so full of promise and so were the characters, at first. We have the kidnapper, the main kidnappee, the kidnapper's wife, and the kidnapper's other kidnappees. It was set up to be a great dark read. I was so like, 'this is gonna be good'.
But then a few ch
  • In the Land of Gods and Monsters, Part One (Gods & Monsters Book 1)
  • Her Master's Redemption (Masters, #3)
  • Abattoir
  • Wait For Me (For Me #1)
  • Ruck (Completion #4.5)
  • Girl (The Training House #1)
  • Deception and Chaos (Chaos, #1)
  • The Mark (Immoral Virtue #1)
  • Tangled Love (Chaotic Rein, #1)
  • Consequences (The Flesh Cartel #4)
  • Conrad's First Girl
  • Sordid (Sordid, #1)
  • The Church (The Cloister, #3)
  • Ballistic (Vigilantes, #3)
  • Scarred (Demons of Hell MC #1)
  • Taken (Voyeur, #1)
  • Ensnared (The Life of Anna, #4)
  • Whispers in the Dark (Dark Romance)
Natalie Bennett is your average socially awkward author that turns her spontaneous head ramblings into stories.

She has a penchant for writing about villainous immoral men, crazed anti-heroines, and tends to deviate away from traditional HEA's.

She likes chocolate, Netflix, and Prickly Pear Margaritas.

When she isn't writing she's hanging out with her husband and their three boys.

You can find Natali
“The loneliness was sometimes the worst of the three because it made me crave the very thing I despised” 1 likes
“I never chose a girl spontaneously. I was very selective, always going for a specific type. Brunettes. Brown eyes. Young, too—I preferred early to mid-twenties” 1 likes