Start by marking “The Gift of Love (Finding Love, #9)” as Want to Read:
The Gift of Love (Finding Love, #9)

The Gift of Love

(Finding Love #9)

Leah didn’t plan to still be searching for love so late in her twenties. Her looks almost guaranteed her success with the opposite sex, but quantity doesn’t mean quality. Good thing she’s got a great career to fall back on. The only dark cloud on that particular horizon is the enigmatic Dr. Levy, the man she’s come to think of as a permanent thorn in her side. Brilliant ...more
Published April 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Gift of Love, please sign up.
Delaney Cameron The next book will probably be about Frank. He works with Ellen at Violets are Blue. He was such a fun character to write, and I've wanted to tell his…moreThe next book will probably be about Frank. He works with Ellen at Violets are Blue. He was such a fun character to write, and I've wanted to tell his story for a while. As far as a connection chart, I should probably do that. At the moment, I have notes on each book and I rely heavily on my memory. (less)

Start your review of The Gift of Love (Finding Love, #9)
Jaycee Weaver
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
So very sweet.

Stratton and Leah are wonderful together. There were so many emotions to go through in this book, but I appreciate that she didn’t soak too long in the sad places. We get to skim the surface a little, knowing they’re both grieving, but it’s what came before and after that defined their romance.
Pris
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, favorites
5 stars!

I loved it! From the cover to its story, The Gift of Love is a beautiful book that deals with the subjects love, loss, grief and second chances. I loved the relationship between Leah and Stratton (referred to as "Dr. Levy" for the first half of the book), from how they met, those first impressions, to all the ordeals they had to go through to get their HEA.
This book has both marriage of convenience and second chances, so there's something for every romantic out there. The writing is so
Merle
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is another well-done, clean romance from Cameron. This one involves another of the beautiful sisters of Violet. Leah is a nurse and works with a handsome and tough doctor who appears impervious to attractive young nurses. All of the other men in the Myrtle Beach hospital see her, though. Leah is holding out for true love, however.

Through an extraordinary circumstance, Leah and Stratton become a couple. They suffer a tragedy and then need to heal their wounds as well as each other.
Khadejah R.
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just WOW!

This book had me crying so much. It really tugs at the heartstring. It also makes the HEA soooo much sweeter.

Leah is such a kindhearted, loving, and forgiving person. Stratton is haunted and broken. Their journey was sweet and tumultuous.

This book deals with some heavy topics of sickness and death so readers be advised.

It is a really good read.
Patricia
Jan 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Rating 2.5. I have read about four of these books in this series in succession. Their similarities are becoming glaring. While I like the series, I need to have some palate-cleansing reading between these books so I can appreciate them properly.

I quite liked the first half of this story but didn’t really enjoy the second half as much.
Bookconfessions
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Delaney Cameron handles the marriage of convenience trope with tensions and understanding and class. She also deals with grief and loss on multiple levels with compassion. This book is not just a romance, but a message of the power of love delivered in a sweet and endearing way.

Monica  Christie
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
When you go digging up the past, you find things you don’t want. At the end of the day, we can’t go back and do anything different.
I enjoyed this book. Growing love is so wonderful and to watch that happen to both of them while caring for Denver was sweet to watch. Both are so stubborn you wish they would just communicate.
Gretchen
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bibliophile
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Be prepared for some tears...

This book ran the full emotional gamut. A devastating loss and the journey back to love brought both tears and smiles. A well-written and enjoyable book.
Love
Up And Down Romance

This is a great story with heartbreaking moments that will just have you crying but it also has heartwarming moments that will touch your heart and charming characters too.
Brenda C. McAllister
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!!!!

Wow!!!! What an incredible love story!!!!!!! Stratton and Leah have been through so much together. And to think that they come together again and get basically a "do-over" hopefully to get it right this time.
Sharyl Haderlie
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite authors

Delaney Cameron is one of my favorite authors. I love the sweet love story with real characters and situations. I would recommend this book without reservation.
Sue Stinnett
Finding Love

Absolutely outstanding book! I could not put it down and read it in one night. Wonderful romance with a touch of sadness so keep a box of Kleenex close by.
Donna Dv
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pretty good book

This was a pretty good and enjoyable book to read. It was well written and moved along well. It was heartbreaking at times.
Donna Campbell
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It touches on all of your emotions. I loved their relationship and the chemistry they had. This is a sweet, clean romance.
Brian Davis
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing

My favorite in this series, this is a story about love in many forms, about powerful heartache and about moving beyond that.
April
Oct 14, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Adding a book to a series 2 15 Apr 17, 2018 09:37AM
Adding a book to a series 1 1 Apr 17, 2018 06:31AM

• The Suite Life (The Family Stone, #1)
  • So This is Love (Miami Stories, #1)
  • Feels Like Forever (The Family Stone, #2)
  • All In (Miami Stories, #2)
  • Something Precious (Miami Stories, #3)
  • Come Friday (Bishop Family, #8)
  • Something Lovely (Bishop Family, #9)
  • Delicate Balance (The Blair Brothers, #1)
  • Cherished (The Blair Brothers, #2)
  • Treat You Better (The Family Stone, #3)
  • Malibu by Moonlight (Bishop Family, #6)
  • A Little Ray of Sunshine: A Christian Romance (The Callaghans & McFaddens, #7)
  • The Harder They Fall (Bishop Family, #7)
  • Her Billionaire Boss Fake Fiancé (Hawk Brothers #3)
  • Jesse's Girl (Bishop Family, #2)
  • Reaching Her Heart: A Christian Romance (The Callaghans & McFaddens, #8)
  • A Touch of Romance: A Christian Romance (The Callaghans & McFaddens, #6)
  • Crossing Center Ice: A Christian Romance (The Callaghans & McFaddens, #5)
I'm a Georgia girl at heart if not by birth. I love to read, watch college football, and spend time with my husband. I'm a hopeless romantic so there will always be a happily ever after in my stories. I also like to write about second chances because love doesn't always work out the first time.

For more information, visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Delaney-Came...

To contact me or

Finding Love (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Team Mom (Finding Love, #1)
  • Stealing His Heart (Finding Love, #2)
  • Love of a Lifetime (Finding Love, #3)
  • Dare to Love (Finding Love, #4)
  • Yours, With Love (Finding Love, #5)
  • Love at Last (Finding Love, #6)
  • One Woman's Heart (Finding Love, #7 )
  • Mine for a Day (Finding Love, #8)
  • Waiting for a Girl Like You (Finding Love, #10)
  • A New Year's Kiss (Finding Love, #11)