Start by marking “Tequila, Tequila” as Want to Read:
Tequila, Tequila

Tequila, Tequila

TEQUILA + YOUR BEST FRIEND + YOUR BEDROOM = UM. WHOOPSIE?

Don’t sleep with your best friend.
Take it from me. I did it. And it was awful.
I-wish-the-tequila-made-me-forget kind of bad.
The problem is, Luke has forgotten. He swears that he can’t remember a thing about that night beyond the trays of tequila shots being set on the tables.
Except I can't forget. I can’t forget ho
Published November 13th 2018

Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Oh my lord! I almost peed my pants while reading this book! It’s so flipping funny! Exactly what I wanted and needed at the moment. I’m so glad I had the opportunity to read this one! What a fun time!

Emma Hart is a go to author for sweet, fun, and sexy reads! She really excels in this genre and this book is an example why she is my go to for this type of book!

Here’s what you need to know:
It’s best friends to lovers. Aspen and Luke have been best friends for 20 years!
Aspen has a wicked sense of h
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: November 13, 2018
Genre: Friends to Lovers. Romantic Comedy.
Actual Rating: 3.5 stars

Cute, fun, and quirky are the best words to describe Tequila, Tequila! Anyone who knows me can see that I am a die hard Emma Hart fan. She has the most beautiful covers and some of the best over the top characters around. I read every single book she publishes- most of the time without even reading the blurb- and can always find myself chuckling and smiling ear to ear. For the most part, I enjo
Grecia Robles
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
ÑEEEEEE!!!

La historia tenía potencial pero es bastante floja, yo amo los friends to lovers y más cuando se conocen desde niños pero siento tanto coraje que no le sacaron provecho.

Hubo cero drama, la relación de amigos no me gustó ella era bastante agresiva con él no sentí su química ni su amor

Pretendía ser divertido pero era bastante forzado.

Simplemente no me gustó.
D.M.
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Salt. Tequila. Lime. ****OUT NOW!!****

Tequila Tequila is my favourite Emma Hart book so far. It’s laugh out loud funny. Luke and Aspen are contagious. Their story is addictive and I loved every minute. I’ve wanted this book since I read the synopsis and I’ll be honest the waiting has been painful. I’m so glad it didn’t disappoint.

Tequila the champagne of Mexico. It’s made in the volcanic soil to add extra zing and isn’t actually a cactus (who knew?).

One drunken night can change it all. Aspen a
Sylvie
Nov 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: rom-com, new-adult
Emma Hart's book are like chocolates, I just can't get enough of them.
Sabrina
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was ok

This was just a really meh book for me, mostly since I didn't feel any connection to the characters. Their relationship went a little something like Drunk sex -> Friendship -> Friendship -> More friendship -> Oh no we remember the sex -> We're together -> The End. There was just a little too much of the strictly friendship parts for me to actually feel a romantic connection between them. And honestly, even as friends these two were still pretty meh and I didn't fully understan
Ali
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spotted this book in the GR friends' feed and for whatever reason I decided I would give a try.
Not bad! In fact I really enjoyed it!! It is a funny book, real laugh out loud type of read.
A tale of two best friends turned to being more than just friends... But then there's that thing, you know, when you don't want to ruin the friendship... So... Yeah, if there's a spark there, tequila or no tequila, it'll all get going in flames.
Melliane
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mon avis en Français

My English review

Roh I looooooved this novel so much! Emma Hart is becoming one of my favorite romance writers. What? No ! She has become one of my favorite romance writers! Yes that’s it and her books are so great! And it was once again a great pleasure for me to discover this novel. Except that now, I need to have it in paper to add it on my shelves. And you know what? It does not exist yet in this format …. Sacrilege! Yes sacrilege! I need it and right now!!!!!

In short, ma
Amanda
Nov 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 17%

I thought the premise sounded funny and I’ve never tried this author before but she did a great job putting me off trying future books! The half-Mexican hero is fodder for lazy stereotyping about Mexicans drinking tons of tequila and whoever edited this book can’t even get basic Spanish right (I say this as someone who really only knows survival Spanish!)
Elizabeth Sherrell (Elizabeth’s Pretty Little Reads)
I just knew what was going to happen. He was going to come, and I wasn’t even close. Not even warmed up. The key was in the car, but the engine wasn’t revving. No sir, not even close to it.”

Tequila, Tequila is by far one of my favorite romantic comedies by Emma.

I couldn’t get enough of Aspen, Luke, or they’re Tequila moments. They’re officially my favorite “friends to lovers” RomCom couple, too. They were hilarious, and so incredibly adorable together at all times — even during all the awkwar
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tiffany ~

Aspen and Luke have been best friends forever. One night with entirely too much tequila spells trouble...and not the kind of trouble they bargained for. They never meant to actually have sex, but one horrible night has them pretending they can't remember it the next day. What happens when they can't stop thinking about it and want to see if it was a fluke thanks to the booze?

Aspen was witty and smart-mouthed, headstrong and determined. Luke has the best family, and his grandmother terr
Lindsay
I absolutely loved this book.

I love friends-to-lovers stories and this one was priceless. It was pure perfection. There was an instant belief of Aspen and Luke’s lifetime friendship. And I loved how they were as friends. And loved how they were always there for each other. I'll admit, I loved that after their drunken hookup, they both remembered it but thought the other person had forgotten it. And I loved that it was awful. The only earth moving they felt was their friendship moving to potenti
Alina
I like the transition from best friends to an actual couple!
Duchess Nicole
Cute and fun but not a lot of meat to it. Just very little character development.
Callixta
Nov 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Pour une fois, ma chronique risque d’être brève, parce que ce livre est tellement superficiel qu’il n’y a pas grand-chose à en dire. Il n’est pas mauvais mais j’aurais bien du mal à dire quel intérêt on a à le lire, sauf à rigoler assez grassement de ce qui se passe.

Tout est dans le titre… Aspen est une jeune femme en milieu de vingtaine dont le meilleur ami s’appelle Luke. Lors d’une soirée très arrosée, ils vont tomber dans le même lit et coucher ensemble. Disons que la performance de Luke est
Escape into a Booksite
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, favorites
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

This has to be one of my favourite books this year. I sped through this like a speed demon, it was just soooo good!

Luke and Aspen are life. Oh my god they are hilarious. I have not laughed so hard when reading a book before. These two are perfect as best friends and you can just tell that they're meant to be together, even when they haven't realised it, and don't want to admit it yet. Best friends to lovers is one of my fave roma
Amy
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Against all rational thought and what I knew was right, I wanted to kiss her again. I wanted to feel her soft lips on mine. My hands in her hair. Her fingers wound into my t-shirt."

"I'd seen laughter. Amusement. Bemusement. Disbelief. Shock. I'd never seen this. Not this darker flicker of emotion I wasn't familiar with seeing in his eyes. It was deeper...Stronger. Something that grabbed a hold of me and made sure I couldn't look away. Like a puzzle I wanted to complete. A riddle I needed to fig
Clau
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
No estoy satisfecha.
¿Dónde está la historia de amor? Y, ¿no se supone que era una comedia? Porque siento que no hubo ni amor ni comedia... Me dio la sensación que lo único que pasa en este libro -a riesgo de hacer un spoiler- es que los protagonistas se dedican a emborracharse. Además, los personajes me parecieron demasiado planos...
En su defensa, se lee rápido. Y la loca familia de Luke igual me arrancó alguna sonrisa, aunque me pareció demasiado poco realista y exagerado, quizá incluso ofensi
Rebecca
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Emma Hart, once again, proves why she’s one of the queens of romantic comedies with her newest release Tequila, Tequila. Luke and Aspen’s story not only has the witty banter, quirky antics, and sexy scenes that readers have come to expect from Hart’s amusing and snarky reads, but Hart also puts her own spin on a common romance trope, friends-to-lovers, by creating a realistic scenario of best friends, tequila, and a less than stellar night in the sheets that only one of them remembers.

One of th
Shayna
“I’m just thinking it’s weird that I’ve known for years how handsome you are, but the desire to sit on your face is totally new.”

Slice the limes, sprinkle the salt, pour your favorite tequila, and get ready for one hilarious, charming, and highly entertaining romance! My favorite ROM-COM Queen is back with another sexy standalone that will satisfy your craving for the best friends-to-lovers trope.

Luke and Aspen, these two were so freaking comical. Who knew that two clumsy minutes in bed toget
Kahea
***5 ‘Perfect Sense’ Stars***

Now this may just be my favorite best friends to lovers romance this year. It had everything I love about the trope and then some, and that ‘some’ was all kinds of fun. It was sweet, smexy, snarky and full of heart and laughter as Aspen and Luke navigated their way through and around their shifting feelings for each other.

I adore Aspen and Luke. Aspen has just the right mix of sweet and snarky and isn’t afraid to speak her mind (most of the time). She cares deeply
Nalla Reads
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Originally posted on NallaReads.com!

OMG be prepared for sore ribs with Emma's newest romcom! After a tequila filled night Aspen ends up in bed with her best friend Luke. And wah-wah, tequila gets the best of him and makes for a horrible mistake. Now mortified, Aspen fakes not remembering what happened to spare herself the embarrassment...but so does Luke! Cue the awkwardness! Aspen now has a dilemma: does she tell Luke the truth or leave him to his supposed memory ignorance? Her other best frien
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
What's more mortifying than sleeping with your best friend when you are drunk?

Ask Aspen and Luke and they will tell you...it's bad sex, and pretending not to remember, and realizing the other does remember, and painful conversations you start after drinking too much tequila. And, haven't we all been there?

Well, with the drunk thing...but maybe not the sleeping with your best friend thing. Or, if you have, I hope it went better than this started out...even though it all works out in the end.

Emma
Tanja Kezmic
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this BFF'S to lovers story. Luke and Aspen were such a cute couple. I loved how easy they were around each other even when their relationship turn to lovers. I could relate on so many levels since my husband was also my BFF before we started a new relationship.

And don't get me started on the side characters. I love Abuelita. My family is from the Balkans so I know how bad and loud a family gathering can be.

This story was a short, funny, full of sarcastic banter that will leave you with
Kim
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tequila Tequila is hilarious friends to lovers romance that had me laughing out loud throughout the entire book. Aspen and Luke drew me in from the first chapter and I just could not get enough of their witty banter, the hilarious one liners and just their overall relationship. Throw in some great friends, one hell of crazy family and two people who are so oblivious to the fact they’ve basically been dating their entire lives, you are in for a sexy and funny romance! If only every Tequila story ...more
Becky Rendon
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
What bring friends together and makes tap, tap, squirt a household phrase?

"Te. Fucking. Quila."(That's a direct quote, FYI)

I still can't get tap, tap, squirt out of my head. Emma Hart made it a visual aid I can never undo. Even if Luke is the hottest guy ever (and he is), it's so hard to overcome...(sorry snickering like a 14 year old boy).

It's never been so much fun to experience all the awkward this book entails. Never thought it would be so much fun to experience the painfully terrible act th
Diz Reads 4TLOReading
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m absolutely loving Emma’s ease in her writing style right now ! With each Rom Com she releases I find myself laughing more and more !

The fact we have just normal characters wondering through life happy with their place. The wit and banter between the characters for me defines Emma’s style within the Rom Com world !

One night and two many Tequilas, leads Aspen and Luke down a very different and sometimes awkward path as the BFF’s fumble their way to lovers and beyond !

Some great moments in t
Shahla's World
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
There is just so much to love about this book and it is definitely one of my favorite new romantic comedies. I absolutely love Emma Hart's writing style and her incredible sense of humor. I am just dying to see what she has in store for us next.

Checkout the full review: https://shahlas-world.blogspot.com/20...
Isha Coleman
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
She's a wild one. With the face of an angel and the spirit of a hellion. One reckless night has her in over her head and could cost her heart. Emma Hart dazzles with her flirty tales of friendship, fire, laughs and forever. Tequila,Tequila has spitfire written all over a saucy heartwarming barrel of laughs. Luke and Aspen are adorkably clueless in an amazingly entertaining sort of way.
Book Lovers  Down Under
Where do I start. It was an ok read for me. What made me give it a 3 star is the fact that it reminded me to much of the Holly wood series. From the bantering between them, crazy family, and grandma. Just so similar to me. Sorry. Have to be honest. Thanks.
  • Wicked Needs (Wicked Bay, #5)
  • Bound (Bound Hearts Book 1)
  • After the End
  • Claire (Hart University, #2)
  • Cornish Crusaders MC (South Coast Brothers #2)
  • Tortured (Tortured Soul, #1)
  • Freed by Him (Fighting Free, #1)
  • Epic Lies (Epic Fail, #2)
  • Raising the Stakes
  • The Worst of Me
  • Into the Fire (Into the Fire, #1)
  • Falling to Pieces (Falling, #1)
  • Keep It Secret (KIS #1)
  • The Girl with Hearts (Midtown Brotherhood #1)
  • Escape Down Under (Down Under #1)
  • Not Enough
  • Romancing the R.A. (Campus Crush, #1)
  • Seeking Nirvana (Dark Evoke, #1)
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smut
“I never claimed to be a lady. I was wearing sweatpants and yesterday's t-shirt. I was a real girl.” 0 likes
“It's my job to flirt with people."
"Aspen, you're a bartender. Not a hooker.”
0 likes