Start by marking “Bound by Their Christmas Baby (Christmas Seductions Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Bound by Their Christmas Baby (Christmas Seductions Book 2)

Bound by Their Christmas Baby

(Christmas Seductions #2)

From under the mistletoe…

…to down the aisle!

When brooding bachelor Gabe Arantini learns the innocent beauty he shared a steamy festive night with is the daughter of his business rival, he’s furious. The following Christmas, Abby returns with shocking news—she’s had his child! Gabe knows he must marry Abby to legitimize his son. But can this be a marriage in name only, or w
Published December 1st 2018 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about Bound by Their Christmas Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound by Their Christmas Baby

Ivy H
Esther
ARC provided by NetGalley and Harlequin for an honest review.

I enjoyed the storyline and characters. The hero took a little to warm up to but half way through the book he won me over. Liked the heroine, she was both strong, outspoken and sweet.

Abby was asked by her father to collect documents/information from Gabe Arantini. They met at a party, instant attraction and slept together (Abby new of him and kind of had an infatuation with him but that's not revealed till a little later in the book).
Jenny
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining book. I especially loved the cruel and cold hero. The romance was good but not great.
Aou
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it, a real tearjerker! My GR friends know that the more cruel the H, the better for me. His groveling was not as good as the other CC’s heroes but better than the most. So 4,5 stars.
StMargarets
Hero was deliciously cruel at the beginning – seeing his ONS from the year before and then making sure she was fired from her job. I mean who does that besides an alpha HP hero who feels betrayed?

Virgin heroine had his secret baby, was kicked out by her father and has been living in poverty with her 3 month-old son ever since.

When hero finds out about his son (finally – she tried so hard to tell him all through her pregnancy) he immediately demands she move to Italy and marry him.

All good alpha
Vashti
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this holiday read, nothing says "Christmas" than meeting up with your "secret baby daddy " at your place of employment and cruel bastard that he is,gets you fired and vilifies you to your boss. This hero has a great backstory, the heroine I found way too forgiving of her father ,reminded me of a Jennie Lucas heroine who I disliked which is rare.
lily waheed
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Felt like reading 2 different books , in the first half the H was a bastard ! And I hated him, he got her fired ! The asshole! Yes I hated him at first but in the 2nd part he changed , I liked this alot the h was sweet , kind and such a good mother , she loves the H alot and she healed him .
Helen
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Clare Connelly really knows how to get to the heart and soul of her characters and this one is a beauty, sensual, moving and a must read for any romance reader that loves some tension and sensuality with a wounded hero and heroine, throw in a castle in the Alps of Italy, a baby and it is Christmas time, what more could you want?

Gabe Arantini is a self- made billionaire, tough and hard he swears never to love after the way he was treated as a child, he only has one person that means a lot to him
Maria Rose
Bound by Their Christmas Baby by Clare Connelly is a sensual second chance holiday themed romance.

Gabe Arantini doesn’t think he’ll ever see Abigail Howard again. They shared one passionate night together that was ruined when he caught her trying to take photos of his company’s plans and discovering that she was none other than his rival’s daughter. Though Abby had tried to explain, and to contact him since that fateful night a year earlier, he’d ignored her completely.

To his surprise, he discov
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: didi-reviews

Abby and Gabe shared an incredible night of passion, one that was started by instant attraction and shattered by a betrayal by Abby. Gabe pushed Abby out of his life that night and ignored all her attempts to contact him. A year later Gabe unexpectedly sees Abby and all the lust, hate and anger erupts. He approaches her and ultimately costs her the job she had to get to try to survive. That night Gabe is shocked to find out he and Abby have a son, he takes control and makes Abby and their son mo
Xai Xai
Sexy Italian Tycoon, Gabe fell for Abbey in a party. The instant attraction and the volcanic passion erupted between these two. Gabe later discovered that Abbey was his rival's daughter sent to spy on a secret project. He blew a fuse and justifiably threw her out. He hated her for the betrayal even though she was pure as snow.

Abby finds herself in dilemma, she didn't betray Gabe, disappointed her father and got pregnant by the man who hated her. Her father threw her out and disowned her, she tr
iamGamz
Sweet. Sad. Enjoyable. Lots of pain and anger.
The h met the H a year ago when she seduced him to steal his secrets for a new product for her father.

They spent a hot night together and then he caught her taking photos of confidential information. He was not pleased. After that night she tried to contact him numerous times but he refused to speak to her or see her.

Fast forward one year. She is working as kitchen staff at one of the top London restaurants. The H see’s her by chance and gets her
Ishara Dasruth
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. Usually, in this type of storyline, the h is innocent of the accusation. This one is actually guilty so I kinda understood why the H was such an a-hole to her. I especially liked the Christmas theme, and the scene with the ornaments made me cry! Lovely read.
Geraldine Sadiku
Superb emotional roller coaster of a read, loved it.
Julie
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Harlequin Presents fans are going to lap up Bound by Their Christmas Baby, an intensely emotional, highly dramatic and wholly mesmerizing contemporary romance from a fast rising star of the line: Clare Connelly.

Billionaire bachelor Gabe Arantini had learned from a very early age not to rely on anybody other than himself and not to trust anybody. Other than his good friend and business partner Nate, Gabe keeps his guard up at all times, his emotions firmly under lock and key and his heart barrica
L.H. Brown
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes I felt the story was a bit rushed, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. You never knew what was going to happen. Especially with Gabe's ever changing attitude towards Abby.
Even with that, it's obvious to the readers that is 100% in love with her. He just can't face the admission.
Gayle
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let me start my review with this….I absolutely loved this novel. This novel was everything that I could’ve asked for and so much more.
A beautifully written, highly emotional read that I literally couldn’t put down. I was completely captivated with all things Gabe and Abby.

Gabe, a billionaire in his own right has built an empire from the ground up with his best friend Noah. But Gabe has a haunted past that contained so much torment and hurt, Gabe refuses to allow anyone in. Love is an emotion th
Becky
Dec 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, contemporary
OMG--this. Book! It's one heck of a trope-fest: virgin heroine, secret baby, marriage of convenience, and enemies-to-lovers, all in one Christmas-set story...

Gabe spent a good portion (okay, nearly all) of the book being a complete jerk. Yes, he had a reason for it at first, but with all the attempts that Abby had made to let him know about the consequences of their one night stand it felt like it wasn't all 100% justified. (Plus, he didn't believe her--At. All. Dude, checking to see if someone
Monica Cardoza
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gabe was a jerk at the beginning of the story destroying a woman who needed the money. Abby was just trying to support herself and her child. She knew that he wanted to destroy her because of what she did for her father. Her father wanted some documents and she had one mission and she didn’t comply so he left her on her own with no money no nothing knowing that she was pregnant. Now she that Gabe appeared she knew that she needed to tell him about his son even though she tried telling him when s ...more
Liba
Feb 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Gabe hasn't seen Abby in an year.Six months ago she traveled to Rome to see him, but was evicted and thrown from his office. Now Gabe sees her working as a kitchen aid for his friend and gets her fired. She is rich and spoiled, isn't she ? She did some espionage fior her father, Lionel ,and got caught.Now Gabe refuses to listen or believe him. Surprise, surprise ! She was disiherited by her father- because she got pregnant with Gabe's baby !
Upon learnijng this and seeing little Raf (Rafael, 3 mo
Dottie
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gabe Arantini finishing up on a big business deal spots a familiar face in the kitchen of the restaurant. When he approaches he finds out it is Abby who he kicked out of his place after he caught her taking pictures of important documents. She tried to explain but trust and his business is non negotiable to Gabe. When he has her fired he finds out that she gave birth to his child. Knowing he must legitimize his child takes them back to Italy. Ms. Connelly always delivers an amazing story and eve ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Bound by Their Christmas Baby by Clare Connelly is the story of Gabe and Abby.
Abby was sent by her father to get some information about Gabe but she ended up sleeping with him. When she was caught by Gabe getting that information he gets hostile and makes her leave. Abby didn't go forward with helping her father but he ends up kicking her out. When Abby tried to contact Gabe to let him know she is with child he doesn't take her call or allow her to get near him. Then later he spots her and goes
Wanda
Oct 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Bound by Their Christmas baby was not what I expected it to be, it took awhile for me to get into the story line. Gabe was was a characters that I couldn't get "into" and even at the end didn't care for him. Abby wasn't as difficult to relate to, but she wasn't that character that you fall in love with, right away. In the end Gabe just turned out to be a misunderstood guy, okay but it was too late for me. The story line was interesting, Characters were the problem for me.

I was provided ARC from
Frankie
Dec 18, 2018 rated it liked it
This story is about betrayal, trust and forgiveness. And while in the most part I liked it, I also didn't love it because Hero was just too loathsome for me. Yes, I understood his beings of betrayal for what heroine did, but did he have to be such as ass for 90 +% of the story? How can I connect and believe in HEA if one of the characters is so loathsome?

All in all, it wasn't a bad read. In fact, it was rather sweet at the end. I just wish we had more "sweet" long before then so that I could be
Martha
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book as you had the innocent heroine doing her father's bidding to get close to the hero and copy files of his company. She falls for him and ends up in bed. He feels betrayed although he never keeps women around for long. They part, he sees her a year later, and gets her fired from a kitchen job because he believes she is working to get secrets from the rich clientele. He can't let her go from his mind where he goes to her home to discover she has a baby. The story is your classi ...more
Kelly
Oct 28, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a quick read, but I just didn't care for the storyline. Gabe is a real jerk who thinks he is right about everything, when he doesn't know the full story. Abby seemed very wishy-washy and never stood up for herself. If you want a quick read on a snowy or rainy day, this would fit the bill.

This review is based on an ARC from NetGalley, courtesy of the publisher. All opinions are my own.
Crystal Gray
Dec 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
3.5 Stars
Gabe was something else, I don't even know. It took time to get into this, very slow moving at first. The last half I read all in one day. I just had a hard time with Gabe, I did not like him at all. The author did very well making us dislike the hero. It takes good writing to dislike a character so strongly. When we finally got more back story it started to make sense.

I recommend giving it a try.
Cheryl
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
An interesting story involving the romance of billionaire Gabe Arantini and his business rivals daughter Abby. Abby was supposed to spy on Gabe and instead falls head over heals for him. In the process she losses her virginity and becomes pregnant. Gabe discovered that Abby was spying and Hayes her never wants to see her again. A year later paths cross and the read adventure begins!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Clare Connelly writes romance that will set your soul on fire. She is the best-selling author of more than fifty indie romance novels and in August 2017 published her debut novel for Harlequin Presents, and also writes for Harlequin Dare. She reads and writes romance voraciously, and lives in a small bungalow by the sea with her lovely husband, two small children and a hard-working team of MacBook ...more

Christmas Seductions (2 books)
  • The Season to Sin (Christmas Seductions, #1)