Start by marking “Bound by Their Christmas Baby (Christmas Seductions #2)” as Want to Read:
Bound by Their Christmas Baby (Christmas Seductions #2)

Bound by Their Christmas Baby

(Christmas Seductions #2)

From under the mistletoe…

…to down the aisle!

Published December 1st 2018 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about Bound by Their Christmas Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound by Their Christmas Baby

Start your review of Bound by Their Christmas Baby (Christmas Seductions #2)
Ivy H
Esther
ARC provided by NetGalley and Harlequin for an honest review.

I enjoyed the storyline and characters. The hero took a little to warm up to but half way through the book he won me over. Liked the heroine, she was both strong, outspoken and sweet.

Abby was asked by her father to collect documents/information from Gabe Arantini. They met at a party, instant attraction and slept together (Abby new of him and kind of had an infatuation with him but that's not revealed till a little later in the book).
Debbie DiFiore
The hero had a hard time forgiving the heroine for an act of betrayal by her that she was forced to do by her Father. Corporate espionage really but the heroine did not sleep with him to do that. She slept with him because he was hit and Wendell into insta-love more with him. If course she got pregnant and wanted to tell him but Chewbacca total jerk and had her forcibly removed from his office. They meet up in a restaurant by chance and has her fired. She tries to tell him about his son but he t ...more
Jenny
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining book. I especially loved the cruel and cold hero. The romance was good but not great.
StMargarets
Hero was deliciously cruel at the beginning – seeing his ONS from the year before and then making sure she was fired from her job. I mean who does that besides an alpha HP hero who feels betrayed?

Virgin heroine had his secret baby, was kicked out by her father and has been living in poverty with her 3 month-old son ever since.

When hero finds out about his son (finally – she tried so hard to tell him all through her pregnancy) he immediately demands she move to Italy and marry him.

All good alpha
Aou
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it, a real tearjerker! My GR friends know that the more cruel the H, the better for me. His groveling was not as good as the other CC’s heroes but better than the most. So 4,5 stars.
Vashti
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this holiday read, nothing says "Christmas" than meeting up with your "secret baby daddy " at your place of employment and cruel bastard that he is,gets you fired and vilifies you to your boss. This hero has a great backstory, the heroine I found way too forgiving of her father ,reminded me of a Jennie Lucas heroine who I disliked which is rare.
Charlie
lily waheed
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Felt like reading 2 different books , in the first half the H was a bastard ! And I hated him, he got her fired ! The asshole! Yes I hated him at first but in the 2nd part he changed , I liked this alot the h was sweet , kind and such a good mother , she loves the H alot and she healed him .
Helen
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Clare Connelly really knows how to get to the heart and soul of her characters and this one is a beauty, sensual, moving and a must read for any romance reader that loves some tension and sensuality with a wounded hero and heroine, throw in a castle in the Alps of Italy, a baby and it is Christmas time, what more could you want?

Gabe Arantini is a self- made billionaire, tough and hard he swears never to love after the way he was treated as a child, he only has one person that means a lot to him
Maria Rose
Bound by Their Christmas Baby by Clare Connelly is a sensual second chance holiday themed romance.

Gabe Arantini doesn’t think he’ll ever see Abigail Howard again. They shared one passionate night together that was ruined when he caught her trying to take photos of his company’s plans and discovering that she was none other than his rival’s daughter. Though Abby had tried to explain, and to contact him since that fateful night a year earlier, he’d ignored her completely.

To his surprise, he discov
Danielle
Xai Xai
Sexy Italian Tycoon, Gabe fell for Abbey in a party. The instant attraction and the volcanic passion erupted between these two. Gabe later discovered that Abbey was his rival's daughter sent to spy on a secret project. He blew a fuse and justifiably threw her out. He hated her for the betrayal even though she was pure as snow.

Abby finds herself in dilemma, she didn't betray Gabe, disappointed her father and got pregnant by the man who hated her. Her father threw her out and disowned her, she tr
iamGamz
Sweet. Sad. Enjoyable. Lots of pain and anger.
The h met the H a year ago when she seduced him to steal his secrets for a new product for her father.

They spent a hot night together and then he caught her taking photos of confidential information. He was not pleased. After that night she tried to contact him numerous times but he refused to speak to her or see her.

Fast forward one year. She is working as kitchen staff at one of the top London restaurants. The H see’s her by chance and gets her
Ishara Dasruth
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. Usually, in this type of storyline, the h is innocent of the accusation. This one is actually guilty so I kinda understood why the H was such an a-hole to her. I especially liked the Christmas theme, and the scene with the ornaments made me cry! Lovely read.
Geraldine Sadiku
Superb emotional roller coaster of a read, loved it.
Julie
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Harlequin Presents fans are going to lap up Bound by Their Christmas Baby, an intensely emotional, highly dramatic and wholly mesmerizing contemporary romance from a fast rising star of the line: Clare Connelly.

Billionaire bachelor Gabe Arantini had learned from a very early age not to rely on anybody other than himself and not to trust anybody. Other than his good friend and business partner Nate, Gabe keeps his guard up at all times, his emotions firmly under lock and key and his heart barrica
CerysAnne
I had high hopes for Bound by their Christmas Baby, as I absolutely adored The Season to Sin, which - despite that novel being part of Mills and Boon's DARE Collection, and this novel being part of their MODERN one - is a companion standalone in Clare Connelly's Christmas Seductions Series, and even though Gabe had a minor role to play in The Season to Sin, he still left me intrigued enough to want to know more about him, and so I was over the moon to discover that he had a book of his own.

Unfor
Becky
Dec 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, arc
OMG--this. Book! It's one heck of a trope-fest: virgin heroine, secret baby, marriage of convenience, and enemies-to-lovers, all in one Christmas-set story...

Gabe spent a good portion (okay, nearly all) of the book being a complete jerk. Yes, he had a reason for it at first, but with all the attempts that Abby had made to let him know about the consequences of their one night stand it felt like it wasn't all 100% justified. (Plus, he didn't believe her--At. All. Dude, checking to see if someone
Calysta
Jun 06, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: white-noise
This man was an unrelenting asshole. From start to finish he was worthless and unworthy of even the least bit of love from the woman and yet we're expected to believe that she fell in love with him anyway. And since the author specifically mentions the woman reading Jane Austen, I find her 'love' for the man even less understandable since no Austen male love interest was ever even close to as shitty as this dude was.
RomLibrary
When brooding bachelor Gabe Arantini learns the innocent beauty he shared a steamy festive night with is the daughter of his business rival, he’s furious. The following Christmas, Abby returns with shocking news—she’s had his child! Gabe knows he must marry Abby to legitimize his son. But can this be a marriage in name only, or will their red-hot chemistry take over?
Vee
Mar 23, 2020 rated it liked it

dislike how the H was so hell bent on holding a grudge while he knows she didn't act on it and apologised over and over again. the h has the typical 'betraying body' disease. some scenes just seems incomplete or disappear and it just seems off.. 80% of the book about the H being a big ass hateful jerk. I only like Raf and he's so inconsequential in this story.. gah
L.H. Brown
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes I felt the story was a bit rushed, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. You never knew what was going to happen. Especially with Gabe's ever changing attitude towards Abby.
Even with that, it's obvious to the readers that is 100% in love with her. He just can't face the admission.
Klynn
Sep 21, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The accidental pregnancy storyline had potential but the female character had no spark and the male was a nasty jerk for 90% of the book.
Gayle
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let me start my review with this….I absolutely loved this novel. This novel was everything that I could’ve asked for and so much more.
A beautifully written, highly emotional read that I literally couldn’t put down. I was completely captivated with all things Gabe and Abby.

Gabe, a billionaire in his own right has built an empire from the ground up with his best friend Noah. But Gabe has a haunted past that contained so much torment and hurt, Gabe refuses to allow anyone in. Love is an emotion th
Nancy
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is such a tough story to reflect on. Other reviews have done great plot summaries so I’m commenting on my impressions...

The heroine was manipulated by her father to do something bad and the Hero loudly despises the heroine for almost the entire book. It’s not that he’s wrong to do so but it would’ve been nice to see him forming other impressions of her beyond hatred and lust. She made a huge mistake, and prevented it from being a bigger mistake. He and circumstances had punished her quite a
Monica Cardoza
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gabe was a jerk at the beginning of the story destroying a woman who needed the money. Abby was just trying to support herself and her child. She knew that he wanted to destroy her because of what she did for her father. Her father wanted some documents and she had one mission and she didn’t comply so he left her on her own with no money no nothing knowing that she was pregnant. Now she that Gabe appeared she knew that she needed to tell him about his son even though she tried telling him when s ...more
Liba
Feb 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Gabe hasn't seen Abby in an year.Six months ago she traveled to Rome to see him, but was evicted and thrown from his office. Now Gabe sees her working as a kitchen aid for his friend and gets her fired. She is rich and spoiled, isn't she ? She did some espionage fior her father, Lionel ,and got caught.Now Gabe refuses to listen or believe him. Surprise, surprise ! She was disiherited by her father- because she got pregnant with Gabe's baby !
Upon learnijng this and seeing little Raf (Rafael, 3 mo
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Bound by Their Christmas Baby by Clare Connelly is the story of Gabe and Abby.
Abby was sent by her father to get some information about Gabe but she ended up sleeping with him. When she was caught by Gabe getting that information he gets hostile and makes her leave. Abby didn't go forward with helping her father but he ends up kicking her out. When Abby tried to contact Gabe to let him know she is with child he doesn't take her call or allow her to get near him. Then later he spots her and goes
Dottie
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gabe Arantini finishing up on a big business deal spots a familiar face in the kitchen of the restaurant. When he approaches he finds out it is Abby who he kicked out of his place after he caught her taking pictures of important documents. She tried to explain but trust and his business is non negotiable to Gabe. When he has her fired he finds out that she gave birth to his child. Knowing he must legitimize his child takes them back to Italy. Ms. Connelly always delivers an amazing story and eve ...more

• Claiming His Christmas Wife (Conveniently Wed! Book 12)
  • Married for His One-Night Heir (The Powerful Di Fiore Tycoons, #3; Secret Heirs of Billionaires #19)
  • The Italian's Christmas Housekeeper
  • The Italian's Inherited Mistress
  • His Shock Marriage in Greece (Passion in Paradise #3)
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Cinderella (The Ruthless Devereux Brothers #2)
  • The Greek's Blackmailed Mistress
  • His Cinderella's One-Night Heir
  • An Innocent, A Seduction, A Secret
  • An Heir for the World's Richest Man
  • A Cinderella to Secure His Heir (Cinderella Seductions #1)
  • The Greek's Forbidden Innocent
  • The Virgin's Sicilian Protector
  • The Sheikh's Secret Baby
  • The Baby the Billionaire Demands
  • Reunited by a Shock Pregnancy
  • Awakened by the Scarred Italian (Passion in Paradise #5)
  • The Secret Kept from the Italian (Secret Heirs of Billionaires)
For all things Clare Connelly, please see www.clareconnelly.co.uk, the official home of Clare Connelly on the web.

Clare Connelly grew up in a small country town in Australia. Surrounded by rainforests, and rickety old timber houses, magic was thick in the air, and stories and storytelling were a huge part of her childhood.

From early on in life, Clare realised her favourite books were romance stor

Christmas Seductions (2 books)
  • The Season to Sin (Christmas Seductions, #1)

News & Interviews