Start by marking “Rescuing His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rescuing His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch, #3)

Rescuing His Heart

(Cottonwood Ranch #3)

It's Christmastime, and Stuart finds himself head over heels for a girl who is in town for a visit.

Heather is a med student on the verge of getting her residency letter and she can't wait to see where she'll be working for the next few years.

The chemistry is definitely there, but he's the town butcher, and, well, Heather doesn't eat meat. Neither can deny the ever growing
Published April 18th 2018 by Dragons & Fairy Tales Press

To ask other readers questions about Rescuing His Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rescuing His Heart

Start your review of Rescuing His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch, #3)
Coco.V
Sep 27, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (9/27/18)!💝
Texas
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cottonwood Ranch Series
The Cottonwood Ranch is a wonderful, heartwarming series. Clean, realistic, well written stories filled with fun characters, great descriptions and no stupid formulas. Whether writing as Jaclyn Weist or Jaclyn Hardy, her work is entertaining and filled with love.

Texas
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Roping His Heart #1 - Heartwarming! A well written, humorous romance with lovable characters and real dialogue. This story was so good I read it in one sitting and was sad when it ended. I look forward to reading more of this author. I v
Susan Hamann
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book by Jaclyn Hardy that I’ve read. It is a sweet romance between a medical student who is a vegetarian and a butcher who met while she is on Christmas vacation with her family. The story is well written and engaging. I enjoyed reading it in a couple of hours. There is a big surprise toward the end of the book, but as you might expect, there’s a happy ending. This story can be read by any age group and if you have children around, you wouldn’t be embarrassed if they pick it up ...more
Kate
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rescuing His Heart by Jaclyn Hardy is a sweet story that will leave you feeling warm inside. Heather is a vegetarian and a Medical student on a family vacation in Idaho where she meets Stuart, a butcher! If that is not a match made in heaven, I don't know what is. LOL.

I received this book as a gift and I always review every book that I read. I highly recommend this clean, sweet book. The plot and characters are well developed and I felt that they were friends of mine and that I was involved in
Nancy Luebke
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this clean romance. I voluntarily chose to review this and I've given it a rating of 4.5*. This single minded heroine chooses to be a surgeon. She's in her last year of studies, letting nothing stand in her way to her dream, or will she? She's about to finish her break, to finish her studies, when something happens. I thought the last part of this story was very interesting.
Lori R
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed returning to Idaho and catching up on Patrick and Rachel. This story about Heather and Stuart is a great story and a lot of it took place in Patrick's and Rachel's hotel. It is a story of hope, faith, love, and dreams coming true. I love this series set in Idaho. I received an advance copy of this book and I willingly chose to write an honest review.
Nancy Ku
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rescuing His Heart (Kindle Edition) by Jaclyn Hardy ..This is the first book in this series that I have read and need to go back and read the first two. Stuart and Heather's story is a sweet clean fun story ...I was lucky to be able to preview this book. The vegetarian doctor and the butcher has a lot of laughs and some tough decisions...and a HEA.
Vicki R. Merwin
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book seemed like the start of an interesting book...& I'm glad it was!

I totally enjoyed reading this to see what the next adventure would be. Following progression of the med student on one of her Christmas breaks to a match was good!
Roxanne
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
(Cottonwood Ranch) 3. Rescuing His Heart

It’s about a couple who fall for each other over the holiday’s and aren’t sure if they should keep seeing each other, do to what she has in store for her.
NaDell
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute, short story about a girl who doesn't want to do anything over her Thanksgiving break, but goes to a small town to visit family with her parents and sibling and ends up stuck there with the snowstorm and meets an annoying guy who rescues her and friendship blossoms.
Cynthia
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finding Love

Heather and her family were staying at the mansion for Christmas. It was the last semester before she graduates from Medical School and starts her residency. Stuart and his family are local. They don't hit it off at first but once they start talking it clicks.
Nicki
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Butcher and a vegan

What a sweet story. Instant attraction but he is the town butcher and she is a vegan. But what a great family each of them have. I enjoyed the book.
Bobbi Dodge
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good

I've just read this whole series in two days. VERY ENJOYABLE! I LOVED the storyline. I believe in happily ever afters myself,.
Sheila Dugan
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun read !

With everything that is going on in this world today, it is just fun to escape into the calm and sweetness of Jaclyn Harry's stories.
Joanne
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet, lovely romance. Liked the family themes and the fact that even though the main characters were so different in terms of life goals, love brings them together. Would recommend.
Donna Campbell
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this was really good. I loved this couple and and the struggles they went through together. This was a really sweet, clean romance.
April
Sharon
Aug 17, 2019
Brooke
May 09, 2018

• The Dawn Wakers (Westward Wanderers, #2)
  • Mail Order Bride: Hope (Brides for the Samson Brothers Book 3)
  • Mail Order Bride: Nora (Brides for the Samson Brothers Book 1)
  • Daliah (Brides of Needful Texas # 1)
  • Prim (Brides of Needful Texas #2)
  • Mail Order Colette (Widows, Brides, and Secret Babies #3)
  • Mail Order Jennifer (Widows, Brides, and Secret Babies #2)
  • Remembering the Cowboy  (Blackwater Ranch #1)
  • Where He Leads (Westward Wanderers, #1)
  • The Unwanted Bride And Her Protective Rancher
  • Best Friends in the Show Me State (Cowboy Crossing, #1)
  • A Secret Baby in the Show Me State (Cowboy Crossing, #3)
  • Ann's Valley
  • Almost Fired by the Cowboy (Miller Brothers of Texas #4)
  • A Marriage of Convenience in the Show Me State (Cowboy Crossing Western Sweet Romance #5)
  • Healing a Self-Conscious Woman’s Heart: Inspirational Christian Mail Order Bride Romance (Bear Creek Brides Book 11)
  • A Soldier's Last Hope
  • A Division of the Heart: Historical Western Bride Romance (Bear Creek Brides Book 9)
Jaclyn is an Idaho farm girl who grew up loving to read. She developed a love for writing as a senior in high school, when her dad jokingly said she was the next Dr. Seuss (not even close, but very sweet). She met her husband, Steve, at BYU, and they have six happy, crazy children who encourage her to keep writing. After owning a bookstore and running away to have adventures in Australia, they set ...more

Cottonwood Ranch (5 books)
  • Roping His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch #1)
  • Taming His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 2)
  • Finding His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 4)
  • Renting His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 5)