Start by marking “Beautiful Deception (Lake Loveless #4)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Deception (Lake Loveless #4)

Beautiful Deception

(Lake Loveless #4)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  53 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Zoey has a secret so deep, so dark, it chases her back to the one place she swore she’d never set foot on again, Lake Loveless.

Abel traded his briefcase for fresh mountain air. He can’t get far enough away from his life to escape it. Lake Loveless is just the place to get lost and forget that life outside its borders exists—that is until he meets Zoey.

Two broken people.
Kindle Edition
Published May 31st 2018 by Hollis Thatcher Press, LTD. (first published May 20th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Deception

Myla
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

When heartbroken Zoey returned to Lake Loveless and she swears off men. She's done with them and ready to move on with life. She's living but the moment she laid eyes on her sexy skinning-dipping-every-night neighbor Abel, she's mesmerized by the beauty of this man.
"His entire naked frame is a work of art for the ages--an exact replica of Michelangelo's exquisite David."

Abel needs an escape to start anew after being burned by love. Getting back to Loveless seems to be the right decision. And w
Desiree reilly
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I RECEIVED THE KINDLE BOOK AND YOU HAVE TO READ THE BOOK TO SEE IF YOU LIKE IT?

FIRST ZOEY AND HER BROTHER LOSE THERE PARENT AND NOW SHE HAS ANOTHER HEART BREAK. BUT NOW THE MC CAR-THEY BOYS ARE HOT TO TROT.SHE MADE A PLAY FOR CALEB AND SLEEP WITH ARRON BUT ABE WAS THE ONE SHE WANTED HE SEEM TO PLAY HARD TO GET.

SHE GETTING DRUNK AND SOME ONE KEEP KNOCKING ON DOOR AND WISH HE STOP I WANT TO GET DRUNK NOW WAS ABLE THE ONE SHE WAS ALL WAYS HAD THE HOTS FOR HIM .

SO ABLE TOOK ZOEY TO GO OUT SHE CHANGE
Keri Hunter
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I found out there was a new adventure to lake Loveless I couldn’t wait to dive right in! We get sassy Zoey and sexy Abel’s story in this trip. Zoey is trying to escape her past of heartbreak in the bottom of a grey goose bottle and Able is trying to just hide and let the lake wash away his sorrow. The big question is can two people carrying so many secrets, such deep scars, and broken hearts mend each other? Book 4 in the Lake Loveless series just proves the name wrong once again and keeps ...more
May
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is actually my first Lake Loveless book. I haven't read book 1 to3 so I didn't know what to expect. But this is a standalone so I can follow the story without problems.

I really like the main characters Zoey and Abel even though they aren't the typical 'perfect' hero and 'sweet' heroine in a romance book. They are both horribly 'broken' people who have given up on love. They fell in love with each other despite their past. Or perhaps they fell in love with each other because of their past a
Kori Dicken
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Get ready to meet two broken souls. Able and Zoey have had their hearts ripped out and stomped on in the most horrific ways, but they don’t want anyone to know that. Kindred spirits and chemistry cannot be denied, so we know they are destined for a great love story... if someone could just clue them in! When they finally give in and share their heartbreak with each other, all bets are off and these two have nothing stopping them from their happily ever after!
Crystal Smith
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The story of Zoey and Abel is amazing. Two broken people who return to the same place to try and mend their hearts. I couldn't put it down. Made me feel like I was at the Lake with them. Addison Moore really knows how to make me feel like I'm apart of any story she writes!
Sheri
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved Abel and Zoeys story. Both heartbroken and working to heal and move forward in life. Learning to love and trust again. It was to good to put down.
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As always an amazing read by Addison Moore.
So far I loved every book I've read by her.
The story of Abel and Zoey was beautiful and very well written.
Can't wait for the next story by Addison Moore.
Enakshi - The E-Book Addict
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Simple yet intriguing in itself, Addison Moore has a way with her words that will leave you wanting more and more. This book was no exception to that, Abel and Zoey were like missing pieces of a puzzle.They fit perfectly❤
Margaret Yelton
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Beautifully written book. How two heartbroken people find happiness again, I really enjoyed Zoey and Abel, two totally different people yet they found a way to connect through their pain and heartbreak.
Arlene Adams
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bad-boy
Atlanta Whitlock
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is a standalone in Addison Moore’s Lake Loveless Series, I haven’t read the first three, but luckily I didn’t need to in order to understand this book. However, whilst I found this to be completely different to anything else I’ve read by her, I did find myself intrigued as to what would happen and how this book would play out. I found that it took me a while to get into the story, there just wasn’t something gripping me right away, but as I got further into the book I did find it to be ...more
Andrea
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to begin! Addison Moore has done an amazing job up to this point with the books of Lake Loveless and creating characters that you want to cheer on and see get to their happily ever after. Beautiful Deception is my favorite of the series to date and I am so grateful I got to read an advance copy! The emotional journey of Abel and Zoey was written so well and really tugged on the heartstrings. Although Beautiful Deception can be read as a stand-alone novel, if you've read t ...more
Sheila Lee
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Deception is a well-written book that offers romance and family drama but is a fairly clean read. While there is some language, the sex scenes are romantic and sweet, not vulgar.
Zoey and Abel meet at Lake Loveless where they each grew up and have family living. Although 10 years apart in age, they are acquainted with each other. Both have moved back to the lake with broken hearts and wounded souls. They gravitate to each other and over the summer begin the healing process. This is a b
Madamoiselle Moi
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Deception, by Addison Moore, is the 4th book of the Lake Loveless series. Addison Moore is a talented author and her stories are always one of my top picks when I am looking for something to read. This story has a mix of it all: drama, suspense, intrigue, comedic moments and downright intimate depths. I loved the character pairings and how Addison continues to overlap characters between books in her series. You can read them as stand alones or as a part of the series for a more overall ...more
CourtAnders
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Abel and Zoey both had things from their pasts that they were running away from and it led them straight to each other. At first we get Zoey who is spying on her neighbor who likes to swim at night in the nude and of course he catches her looking. They develop a friendship but then Abel starts to see Zoey and her potential to be so much more than what she sees in herself so he takes her under his wing and shows her how real men should treat a lady. Needless to say sparks fly, drama unfolds, and ...more
Alisa
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Addison Moore has done it again! Her books always grab me from the start and don't let go until the very end. I love this series and was excited to get to dive into another book with some of my favorite characters. While this book is able to be read as a standalone I definitely feel as though reading them in order helps to to enjoy the story that much more.

The chemistry between Zoey and Abel is off the charts, Both broken and looking to escape has them trying to avoid the good things right in fr
Tina  Helzer
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a really amazing book. Filled with a lot of grief and heartache and how two people who feel absolutely broken and unable to love again can actually find love again. It is not easy to find the trust it takes to love nor is it easy to believe that they are meant to love again until they find each. other. Able just wants Zoey to know what it is like to be treated nicely by a real gentleman and in the process, he falls in love with her. While they are going out on these dates Zoey falls in l ...more
Jessica Traver cashen
Shelves: arc-s
Superb read, with a great plot and characters. I was engrossed from start to finish. Able is trying to hide and let the lake wash away his sorrow. Zoey is trying to escape her past of heartbreak in the bottom of a grey goose bottle. Can two people who have broken hearts, many secrets, and deep scars mend each other? The Lake Loveless series keeps you turning pages. Addison's words make you feel like your on the lake with the characters. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of ...more
Ruby
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this author! I love this book! This is an amazing story of two broken people that heal each other. They both have lost their faith in love and trust. They both have given up on the dream of having a family of their own.

They meet under comical circumstances and become friends. The healing starts for both of them. Together they learn to love and trust again. They realize they can have their dreams and make them come true.

This book is a good weekend read. It’s interesting enough that you won
Maria Fernanda G Lechuga
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a nice story with two "broken" characters. Abel and Zoe had been through some things in their lives and now they need some healing reason why they are at lake loveless.
I like that even though Abel friends and family were against he having something with Zoe he didn't listen and went ahead with his intentions of healing her while healing himself in the process without even reslaing. They both have their flaws and are not perfect but it's what makes the story more realistic and enjoyable.
Leeanna
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Totally got sucked into the story lol

OMG I could not put this book down! Well, you know what I mean…my kindle did not leave my hands until I was finished! From initial meeting, friends butting in, taking it easy, getting involved and finally trusting each other with their pasts and their futures. I absolutely loved the story of Abel and Zoey! I loved how they had similar feelings, like they were soulmates! Now I need to go read the other couples' stories.
Rikki
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zoey and Abel’s story was fantastic!! I couldn’t put it down! They both escaped to Loveless to get away from their failed relationships. She watched him from afar. You won’t want to stop reading once you start!!!
Tammy Willoughby
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from Addison Moore! I loved my trip to the lake! The bit of mystery surrounding their background kept me reading to uncover their secrets. Amazing story and not I must read the first 3!
Melissa Reineke
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the romance between Zoey and Abel. Amazing story set in a beautiful location. Took some time but both of these characters diffently needed their happy ever after. Great story.
S.A. Krishnan
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zoey and Abe are perfect. Their story at Lake Loveless - their background and their age difference and their stories all make a compelling read.
Carrie LaForge
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Wow. What a story. Talk about two people needing to heal. And what a love story.
Addison Moore wrote a wonderful story that catches your attention and keeps it.
Jhoana Tai
Jun 06, 2018
C bond
May 31, 2018
Jaimie Whorley
May 22, 2018
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.

Lake Loveless (4 books)
  • Beautiful Oblivion (Beautiful Oblivion, #1)
  • Beautiful Illusions (Beautiful Oblivion, #2)
  • Beautiful Elixir (Beautiful Oblivion, #3)