Start by marking “Little Girl Lost” as Want to Read:
Little Girl Lost

Little Girl Lost

3.84  ·  Rating details ·  164 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
And then she was lost...
Allison and James Price move to the navy-blue forests of Concordia Idaho hoping to leave behind the chaos of Los Angeles and the painful memories of his indiscretions. Once settled in the picturesque town, where time seems to have stalled and life moves at a slower pace, their six-year-old daughter, Reagan, befriends a mysterious young girl who see
Published April 30th 2018 by Hollis Thatcher Press, LTD.

To ask other readers questions about Little Girl Lost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Girl Lost

Inn Auni
May 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, mystery
It was going well until the explanation of Ota. Shouldn't the cops pick up on that one while searching about the girl? That twist was silly at best. The story was done well with flaws I could overlook. It got twist after twist after twist that at times, it's downright boring.
Pamela D. Jarnagin
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
Why I continued reading this drivel, I have no idea, but I did. While it's not the absolute worst book I've read, it's definitely close to it. What's wrong with Addison Moore's writing? Where do I even begin?

The plot is ridiculously overwrought and simultaneously shallow. Character development is almost nil. The protagonists are horrible beings, incapable of evoking sympathy or any other emotion, except disgust and anger. Other characters are one-dimensional caricatures. The police are portrayed
Lora Nowak
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, suspense
A wild ride with many plot twists that will keep you gripping the edge of your seat! After Reagan disappears, the media, police, old friends, lovers come out of the woodwork, bringing up Allison & James' past and things they knew or didn't know. Dark things come to light while the search for their daughter continues and I was always trying to guess at who was doing what. My heart broke for Allison and James when their daughter vanished and all they discovered during her absence. I was total ...more
Tracy
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm still stunned by this entire book!! I was eagerly awaiting this release because it is a completely different genre for Addison Moore. But HOLY CRAP SHE NAILED IT!!! From one page to the next I couldn't put it down ! Confusion as to who and when events were happening! What an incredibly thrilling and suspenseful ride ! I was totally blindsided by the outcome. The story as a whole had me hook,line and sinker! Just WOW! This authors brilliant mind will leave you stunned.
Margaret Yelton
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love suspense/thriller books, and this one certainly hit the mark on being one. It kept me wondering up until the end about what was going to happen! Would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Kat
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well what a fantastic read this was and so different, I just ploughed through it it was such compulsive reading. Well written, brilliant story and characters so no hesitation in giving it 4+ stars and well recommended.
Dora Koutsoukou
May 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
2,5 ⭐s ...more
buzy_reading
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: psychological
Not the thriller I was hoping for

The story begins with the ending then dating back three months outlining the events that took place leading up that moment.
When a married couple with a six year old daughter moved from LA to a small quiet town they thought it was safe to allow their daughter to play outside with the new neighbor.
The story delves into the lives of multiple characters broadcasting their secrets, lies, and habits. The revelation of secrets is quite entertaining and not at all surpr
Atlanta Whitlock
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is completely different from all of the other books of Addison Moore’s that I’ve read and whilst the cover completely draws you in, there’s not much that gives it away as to what this book is going to be all about. When I first started this book, I found myself struggling to get into the story, it just seemed that there was something lacking. However, as I got further into the book I found myself started to be more into the book, I was anxious to see what was going to happen. I have to ...more
Victoria Aston
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
..... And then!

So like most real life cases when a child goes missing the first suspects are of course the ones closest. This story had me as a parent myself feeling the pain and worry of Allison as that would be any parents worse nightmare and I cried when emotions where running high. There so many scenarios that run through our heads in the space of seconds! Addison integrated this all beautifully into little girl lost.
So many secrets come to light which just goes to prove they never good to
Up All Night Book Addict
This book.... This book started out great! I was totally into it. It's different. A little heartbreaking. A true depiction of how one decision can spiral into the abyss. A missing child. Everyone is to blame, especially the parents. The parents who are grieving and just want their child back.

I was turning the pages, engrossed in this mystery. The characters had me hooked into their story. I was right there with them, until I wasn't.

At some point, the book took a wrong turn for me. The incidents
doreen elixman
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Allison just found out that her husband had been having an affair with her neighbors wife, Hailey. She detested Hailey since the first time they’d met, being told that she didn’t cook, James taking interest immediately. Now her husband, Faulk Oden, was at her door telling her about it, like she’d really wanted to hear it. When she confronted him, he took her to a therapist and swore to her that they’d never had sex, Hailey only jammed her tongue down his throat while cornering him in the kitchen ...more
Enakshi - The E-Book Addict
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Addison Moore , You're writing really amazes me beyond words. This particular book though is so beautiful in itself that one cannot understand until they read and let the book unfold itself in front of their eyes .

****We were good people, my husband and I. We had everything you could ask for—successful careers, a stunning home with the requisite, yet clichéd, white picket fence, a precious daughter to call our own. We had secrets, my husband and I. Not many, so few, all of them lethal.*****

Littl
Wendy Del Toro
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
There are 2 types of books for me: mediocre books redeemed by fantastic endings and brilliant books with endings that disappoint me. This books was in the latter category. This fit the bill of being a psychological suspense, a story full of page after page of cray-cray, kept me guessing, and second guessing; kept me wanting more. Incredibly well paced, beautifully presented. Flawed characters I rooted for despite their transgressions. Everything is not as it seems, read between the lines, metaph ...more
Alisa
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am still speechless after reading this book! Talk about putting a reader on the edge of their seat from the very first page! I was hooked from page one and constantly trying to figure out what was going on and who was doing what with all of the twists and turns throughout the story. My heart broke for Allison and James when their daughter vanished and no matter how much I thought I knew what was going to happen I was still surprised in the end.

I have been a fan of Addison's since the first ti
Amy
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I knew Addison Moore could write humor, paranormal, and romance. This book proves she's masterful at the thriller scene too! I purchased the ebook version of this story on May 5th, and was so glad I didn't wait to get the paperback as I sat up through the night reading (which is easier to do with my kindle). Once I started, I couldn't put it down! The story is full of characters you can't help but feel some sort of connection to, the plot will keep you engaged, and the twists and turns will blow ...more
May
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This isn't a typical Addison Moore rom-com book. I was a bit skeptical at first because suspense isn't my normal choice in books. I normally prefer rom-com and HEA. BUT I enjoyed this book very much. There are lots of twists and turns. Many layers and many red herrings. It keeps you guessing until the end. The ending surprised me a lot. Very well-written and well-plotted. I totally recommend it to all suspense book lovers. I am still waiting for the next paragon novel though!
Sara
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

Addison Moore brings us a twisty, dark, psychological thriller with one heck of a twist!

I am a big fan of Addison Moore's books and I knew going in that this was going to be different, but I didn't expect this! I am still reeling from this book. It completely absorbed me. I couldn't stop reading. I had to know how it ended. Nothing is as it seems. The story twists and weaves page after page building suspensefully towards the biggest twist of all!

Fabulous read!
Madamoiselle Moi
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Addison Moore's psychological thriller, Little Girl Lost, is a fully engaged story that does not leave the reader second guessing their choice to read this novel. I have read numerous romantic comedies by this author and couldn't pass up to read one of her stories in a different genre/stance. I was not disappointed. This is a gripping story that is suspenseful and exciting. Great delivery from start to finish.
Wulfwyn
This book certainly held my attention. I could not stop until I got to the end. Be prepared for a ball of confusion. There are a few storylines going on which honestly I think there would be a number of stories in real life with a child’s disappearance. Everyone connected to the child has their life examined and who doesn’t have secrets or regrets? So yes it’s messy, like it is suppose to be. I was glued to my Kindle.
Barbara Williams
May 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Bizzare ...

...and down right weird. Can't say I am a big fan of the back and forth type of writing style between the main characters. Felt forced and confusing. Don't think I've ever read a story with so many deaths that no one bothered to investigate. Sorry, but not on my list of recommended reads
Phyllis H. Pajka
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was really good. It had some weird characters to keep you on your toes and some that were really realistic. The story did seem to lag for me, others may have a different notion but I found it went smoothly. The ending was a complete surprise and a very interesting one. Read it, I think you'll enjoy it as much as I did.
Ella
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
WOW, I don’t know what to say other than it is a twist of twist and if I said much of anything it would spoil things. I is a great story. It took a little bit to get into it but then wow. Not like anything Addison Moore has previously published.
Keri Hunter
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So not your typical Addison Moore book! An abundance of conflict that keeps you guessing until the very end. After trouble in paradise James and Allison pack up their daughter Reagan and move to Concordia, Idaho for a fresh start. Upon arrival Ota pops into their lives where they are excited for their daughter to have a new friend but it soon becomes a nightmare. When your child goes missing and the crazies come out of the woodwork who do you suspect? Last seen with Ota, but the suspect list kee ...more
Tina  Helzer
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one amazing book. There are so many twists and turns you will not see them coming. I was amazed at how great this book turned out.

Addison has a hit on her hands. You will love it. Don't wast any more time hurry and get this book today.
C
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book seems well out of the realm of Addison Moore books. Meaning very different.
There's a lot of crazy going on and so many lies.
A thriller that I had no idea who was at fault for the little girl lost.No spoilers here.
Hoping Addison writes another thriller!
Marty Lowe
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing

A great e at story with a great unknown to where the story is headed. I wasn't sure I could handle this after reading the blurb because I have daughters but I'm really glad I read it....
Paula Genereau
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Addisons romance books. This book is different from what I've read of hers but I absolutely loved it. It's full of mysteries and secrets. You will fall in love with the book
Lori Smoogen
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what an amazing book. I was captivated right from the beginning. It is filled with mystery and suspense through out the entire book. And the twists it took. Never predicted how it turned out.
Shesy
Jul 07, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked the book, the turns the story took, I found the whole Ota story a little hard to follow but definetly something different from all the other books I have read from this author.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.