Start by marking “Her Festive Flirtation” as Want to Read:
Her Festive Flirtation

Her Festive Flirtation

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
The bridesmaid, the best man... A Christmas wedding they'll never forget!A year after being jilted, Ava Keller finds herself forced back up the aisle--as bridesmaid at a beautiful Cape Town wedding. Best man--and Ava's first crush--Noah Giles is the perfect distraction from her painful memories. But their flirtation turns serious when Ava's feelings for him resurface! Hur ...more
Published November 1st 2018 by Harlequin Romance

To ask other readers questions about Her Festive Flirtation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Festive Flirtation

nick
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I had been seeing a few of Therese Beharrie's books around and my co-blogger, Lisa, also enjoyed a book by her. I was also weirdly in the mood for a holiday romance in August so I couldn't resist downloading Her Festive Flirtation from NetGalley. This book gave me all the warm and fuzzy romantic feelings! The characters in this book were charming and adorable.

A year after being jilted, Ava is still reeling. Only it's a lot worse because her brother is getting married. I liked Ava a lot. She was
Gwessie Tee
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a sweet book, both of them hurting yet needing each other, Ive always said love is the best medicine and our sweet author proves it time and again.

I won't give spoilers but will say this book has many twists and turns along the way, even more than an emotional roller coaster, but I promise the happy ending is more than worth it.

Thank you for writing dear lady. X
Natalie
a great holiday read. Therese is so good at getting to the heart of her characters internal conflicts, all their fears and insecurities are so relatable. loved Ava and Noah together. Their grand gestures at the end LOL. so fun!
Jessica Figueroa
Ava was left at the alter and rather then letting people see how it affected her she kept it to herself. Its been a year and now her bother is getting married so near the date she was to be married and old feelings are leaving her conflicted. If that wasn't enough her brothers friend Noah is back in the picture after not seeing eachother for so long and once having a thing for each other. Both are working on distracting eachother for the wedding they are supposed to be attending and the more the ...more
b.andherbooks
Free copy received in exchange for a fair review!

Despite being jilted at her own Christmas wedding barely a year ago, Ava finds herself preparing to walk down the aisle again this holiday season. Yes, it is for her brother and he's wonderful fiancee, but Ava is still not thrilled she'll again be the center of attention. Pitied.

Even worse it appears her first crush, the man who she was caught kissing as a young woman, her brother's best friend, is also back in Capetown for the wedding, something
Lynn Brooks
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 STARS!

A delightful read! Full of emotion, this fast paced story is a great read about reconnection, family drama and self development. Each character has a past that has scarred them, yet they each care too much about each other not to want to reach out and grab on to what they're feeling. One of my favorites by this author for sure!

Ava Keller can't say that she's excited for her brother's upcoming wedding. She adores him and his fiancee, but this wedding is a year almost to the day that s
Jenni Fletcher
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I loved this heroine. I like sassy, but vulnerable characters and (not to give spoilers) she has to face up to her traumatic past in a totally relatable way. This is an intense, often funny, but also heartrending read with real emotional depth. Also the hero is lovely. Definitely recommended!
Michelle Lindo-Rice
Nov 05, 2018 rated it liked it
I loved the cover and the premise for the story. Ava was jilted at the altar and now has to walk down the aisle again as a bridesmaid. She is battling with her own demons from the past while helping her brother celebrate. Noah has issues from the past that he needs to resolve. I enjoyed their chemistry. A few points in the story were unclear to me but overall a sweet read.
Thank you, Netgalley!
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Therese Beharrie is a new to me author. The cover for Her Festive Flirtation is what captured my attention. I read the blurb and was intrigued by the story taking place in Cape Town. This prompted me to look up Therese and discover she was a South African author which further intrigued me.

Her Festive Flirtation is a second chance love story with a little Christmas thrown in and one of my favorite tropes, best friend/sibling. A year ago, Ava Keller’s world was turned upside down when she was lef
Dorothy
Jess
Sep 04, 2018
Raven Andrus
Sep 05, 2018
Being an author has always been Therese’s dream. But it was only when the corporate world loomed during her final year at university that she realised how soon she wanted that dream to become a reality. So she got serious about her writing, and now writes books she wants to see in the world featuring people who look like her for a living. When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with her husban ...more