Start by marking “Flick: A Create Your Own Erotic Adventure” as Want to Read:
Flick: A Create Your Own Erotic Adventure

Flick: A Create Your Own Erotic Adventure

This book is based on that split decision moment when you decide to refrain or give in to something definitively; whether it's cheating, or revenge, or sexual experimentation. Each story builds up to a decision, then allows the reader to select the direction. It's an opportunity to explore kinky realms without real consequences. The word "flick" by definition means a sudde ...more
Published May 15th 2018 by BookBaby

To ask other readers questions about Flick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flick

Jane
Flick is a book with tremendous potential. I mean, just look at that cover -- you know you're in for some naughty-fun times ;-) The concept of a choose-your-own-adventure erotic novel fascinated me and I was thrilled to get my hands on an e-ARC.

Unfortunately, the book didn't live up to its potential for me. While some of the scenes were pretty hot (hello, "Boxing Continued'!), the very nature of the story-telling technique meant that each snippet was very brief. Often they were so brief that the
Jenny Houle
May 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: netgalley
Great in concept, bad in delivery...

I was so excited when I saw this book. Thought it was going to be a nice trip down erotica lane; honestly, I just couldn't get there. The writing was so bad, it sort of dried me up. Not what one wants from their erotica.
Shannon
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love create your own stories and had to check this one out. It was fun but at times the pages didn't quite match up in the pdf format. This is definitely an erotic adventure book! It's pretty much sex scenes with little else. I would like to see more from Lola LePaon, she really has an awesome idea here! Give it try, it's fun!

Janet
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From the publisher ---
A collection of short erotic stories where the reader selects how each kinky story ends.

Kathy L.
Jul 15, 2018 rated it liked it
I found this a bit confusing at first. Had to reread a few times before I understood what was going on. I did enjoy some stories in this book. I personally feel this book just was not for me but I still am giving it a 3 star rating regardless. I am sure this book will be very interesting to erotica readers, I, unfortunately, could not really get into it. Still some stories were fun to read but I feel this is one book I wont be rereading again.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout an
Kelsey H
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book has a number of stories where you can choose how the story proceeds. Each one is very unique and they are not connected. There is something for most people in this book. I will say not every story was my taste and I had to leave at least one out (cheating on a spouse). Every story was really well written and I think if you have always wanted to have a say in how a story plays out, this book is for you.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a revie
Kelly
May 15, 2018 rated it liked it
I thought this book sounded so good from the description. But I was a little disappointed.
I received an ARC of this book, and for some reason I couldn't jump to the page that was offered to change the story. so I tried to read it page by page, but it became so confusing.
The idea of this book, to choose your own story, was a great idea. But in this free book it didn't give me the opportunity to choose where to go next.
Cat
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a hoot! An adult choose your own adventure! I have just finished one story, but depending on what you choose, you'll get another! Love it! Too, too funny! I have only recently discovered adult choose your own adventure romances that keep me entertained for weeks. So many options...who knew? This one was hilariously fun!
I received a Kindle ARC in exchange for a fair review from Netgalley.
Shannon Scamahorn
May 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Wow, the women in these stories are all very liberated and go to a sex clinic where they are guaranteed the Big O. Each character has her own desire and they are all inventive and often playful these are purel erotic tales.

Tanya
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this is such a great story which you can change every time you read it as you can choose a different step to take. see where it will take you

Pat
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a unique book that gives the reader the option of choosing which ending they want to read for each story. None of the stories are related and each story in its own right pulls you in and keeps you totally hooked!
Shannon Navin
Dre' Smothers
Dec 12, 2018
Mari's Struggle is Real
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is unlike any I have ever read. It is filled with wild and erotic scenes. You can decide if you want to cheat, experiment, or participate is some kinky scene.

I think that it could have been a little better. In between the scenes having to stop and flip pages, especially in an E-reader was a little offputting, but overall sexy.

A gifted copy was provided via NetGalley for an honest review.
Lola LePaon
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Deborah
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
An interesting and enjoyable book with short stories describing various sensual activities. Each story has two suggested endings. Most stories also have a note at the back about either the names used or the scenario depicted.
I was given this book by Netgalley and the publisher. This is my voluntary review.
Kaylee Brogan
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Flick was quite an entertaining read, I’d never read a ‘choose your own story/path’ book before this.
This was a purely fun/impulsive read for me; while there’s not much of a plot the characters are represented throughout and each side story is fun to read.
If you enjoy these type of ‘choose your own story’ books then you should give it a read!
Rwamugundu
May 09, 2018
Lakenya
Aug 20, 2018
David K. Lemons
Jan 24, 2019
Lola LePaon was born and raised in northern NJ. What started as blogging, soon became a full fledged passion driven career. She took to social media in hopes of getting a feel for what others would be receptive to, as well as trying to create a buzz amidst many other talented writers. Her position as resident sex columnist for LimiteMagazine.com has afforded her many opportunities to witness sexua ...more