Start by marking “Darkling Rose (Succubus Moon #1)” as Want to Read:
Darkling Rose (Succubus Moon #1)

Darkling Rose

(Succubus Moon #1)

A pink-haired succubus, a kitchen witch and an angelic agent. In a world of supernatural threats, they'll need all the help they can get.

In the town of Bellasford, Rose is a succubus who can't avoid trouble. She wants little beyond a happy life with her magically-gifted girlfriend Lisa, some steamy poly encounters to keep her nourished, and to find her missing mother. Ell
Published April 5th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Darkling Rose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darkling Rose

Lex Kent
This was a little paranormal fun. I’d say it was an average read. Not bad but didn’t blow me away either. This had a little excitement with an interesting premise; a lesbian succubus who has an asexual girlfriend. This is the start of a series with the succubus eventually becoming a private eye in the paranormal world. These are quick reads with each book around 100 pages. I was going to quickly start the second but I think I might hold off for now and get back to my ARC’s. This is currently ava ...more
JC Winchester
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
A succubus and an asexual witch caught on the wrong side of a vampire lord’s interests. Throw in an angel working for a supernatural authority and you have an interesting trio setup for adventure.

The pace of this story is solid, it moves easily from scene to scene without lagging. The characters are interesting and have some fun interactions, as well as a few nicely choreographed fight scenes.

The F/F sex scenes are juicy, not quite to the level of erotica, but delicious to read on their own righ
Molly
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fantasy adventure, f/f romance fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout
So a succubus went out without her witchy girlfriend, and she got kidknapped by a vampire clan.

Who would think that would be the start of a great story? Except, Cailee Francis wrote this as a great one!

Action, adventure, devious supes, various betrayals, and crazy love that comes thru.

A fun and fabulous weekend read for fantasy and f/f romance fans.

I'm excited about the next chapter of this adventure!

JWG1973UK
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book from this author that I have read and I wasn't disappointed. I was looking for something a little different to what I usually read and this was perfect. I loved the storyline and the characters. I was hooked from the first page to the last and read the book in one sitting. I look forward to reading more by this author.

I received an ARC copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Tanya
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
she is happy until she ends up in a trap while trying to find her mother. she has to made a deal to be able to get free. she gets free and her girlfriend is happy to see her. follow their adventures as they do the deal she agreed to.

Harley
Mar 30, 2019
Tom
Apr 16, 2018
Scarolet Ellis
This is a great book to start a new wonderful series off. It has a lot of action and excitement threw the book. When I started readign the book I couldn't put it down I lovedit. I was sad when it ended cause now I have to wait till the next one comes out to read it and I will be waiting on it.

Ryan
Leah
Jan 27, 2019
Lauren
Feb 18, 2019
Cailee Francis is an Australian author of romantic fantasy fiction, mingling magic, friendship, drama and romance.

When she's not writing, Cailee works as a self-employed graphic designer, cover artist and editor, and she likes to balance art and writing in equal measure.

Succubus Moon (3 books)
  • Seeking Witches (Succubus Moon #2)
  • Rising Moon (Succubus Moon #3)