Start by marking “Relentless (Skulls Renegade, #4)” as Want to Read:
Relentless (Skulls Renegade, #4)

Relentless

(Skulls Renegade MC #4)

Bellamy:
My life was supposed to be so simple; getting the rest of my inheritance at 25. I would invest it in my music career and become history, literally.
What I didn’t expect was to find out that everything I believed to be true about my family was a complete lie. I didn’t expect to find out that I had a half-sister by my real father; a man that was the devil reincarnat
Kindle Edition
Published April 15th 2018 by Knox Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Relentless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Relentless

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Relentless Teaser 3
4 Stars

So "Relentless" is Book Four in the Skulls Renegade saga and it was another worthy addition to what is fast becoming a favourite series for me.
This edition revolves around Elana's newly discovered half-sister Bellamy; a rising star in the music industry and Butch/Abe a member of the skulls who along with Slasher has been sent as hired muscle for Bells protection while she's on tour.
This one's a bit different in as much that Bell has no experience of the MC lifestyle.
She a lot more naive t
PointedlyBlunt
Apr 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
Jos
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely LOVED it:)

This author has become a favorite over the past couple of months!!!! I adored everything about Bellamy and Butch, they were so perfect for each other.

My only issue was the Epilogue, it was great but for me I needed and wanted more so I hope to see more of them in the future because they deserve all the bells and whistles in life aka marriage and babies, lol.....
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Relentless by Elizabeth Knox is book Four in the Skulls Renegade MC series. This is the story of Bellamy and Abe 'Butch'. You really do need to read the other books to fully understand and enjoy this one.
Bellamy had great parents but they are now past away. While working toward getting her inheritance she started her music career. When the last of her inheritance was given to her on her 25 birthday two letters from her parents were there for her too.
In the letter from her mother she learned th
Heather andrews
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Butch knows how to put his woman in her place, "I walk over to her, planting my arms on both sides of her legs. “A stranger, with whom you want to do a lot more with, and we both know it. So, let’s get this straight right now, Sugar. You and I are not strangers, and we’re da*n well not going to be.” Butch leaves no room for arguments, “no buts. You want the puppy, the puppy likes you, I want you to have the puppy, and my Ma wants you to have the puppy. So, you’re getting a da*n puppy. I’ll ask a ...more
AC Squared Book Blog
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Having read all four of these books in only 2 days I can see just how much this series has evolved. I think each book got a little bit deeper. Now Relentless was the complete opposite of Revenge and other past books though. I loved that it wasn't set primary at the MC, but we got to see Bellamy's lifestyle and got to experience Butch and Slasher outside of the MC life. Of all of the romances we've seen so far I really think that this one was the sweetest. Bellamy seemed just so innocent and she' ...more
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
(Reviewed by Cathy Stansell of Rochelle's Reviews)

This is the 4th book in the Skulls Renegade MC. I looked so forward to reading this book. I absolutely love MC Romance books because they are always so hot. The thing about this book is it has the sweet love as well. You know what I mean when the guy does the sweetest little thing for his woman and it makes your heart just melt.

This is the story of Bellamy and Butch and its an awesome read. I love the way Butch comes off as an asshole, but then h
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Relentless was my first read from Elizabeth Knox and it certainly won’t be my last! A hot, sweet, and captivating story I was quickly sucked into this book and couldn’t put it down. Having not yet read the other books in the series, I can safely say this works as a stand-alone. While there were things mentioned I didn’t know the history of, I wasn’t lost or confused. I was intrigued and already making plans to go back and read the other books. It also means I’ll be going on a reading binge ASAP ...more
Erica
May 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Relentless is book four in the series and since this is my first book by the author I have not read any of the previous ones, I didn't feel like I was missing anyting by not having read them so I'll assume each can be read as a stand alone.
I was intrigued by the blurb and voluneered to review this book but honestly it was a miss with me. I couldn't connect with the characters at all, I tried, I kept reading when I considered stopping hoping it would get better for me but sadly it didn't. If anyt
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars

Well crap, another author to feed my MC addiction; I need rehab! When Relentless became available for review, I snatched it up and realized that I needed to go back to the beginning; not because the book required it, it would do well as a stand alone, but I'm addicted to MC clubs so I wanted it all. I read the first four books in two days, Relentless being the fourth. It's so good and like my favorite dessert, left me craving more.

Bellamy hasn't had it easy, from her parents death at a te
Doris
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, biker
Bellamy has had a hard life since losing her parents and at her 25th birthday she finds out some shocking news…she has a half-sister she never knew she had. Since Bellamy has no real family around she is determined to seek out her sister and see if there is a possibility of forming some kind of connection. Bellamy has no idea what she is in for when her sister just happens to be a relevant force within the Skulls MC.

There is trouble brewing at the MC so Butch and Slash are put on Bellamy as body
Laila Viking
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked the mix of romance, action, drama and suspence in this story. The characters are likeable and well described. The story has a prologue and an epilogue which both are very welcomed. The epilogue finishes the story off in a good way.
I like it is written in dual POV, which gives the reader both the thoughts and feelings of the main characters. That makes the story even more emotional and captivating. The twists and turns are so unexpected that they made it worth the read.
The chemistry betw
Jes
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, arc
Relentless is the 4th book in the Skulls Renegade MC series by Elizabeth Knox. Even though I haven’t read the first three books, I absolutely LOVED this book. It was sexy, funny and had just the right amount of drama to keep you hooked.

Butch and Bellamy are two people from opposite sides who fit together and need each other more than they thought. Their chemistry was perfection from the start; loved the way she stood up to Butch as she entered Bubba’s for the first time. Then when she came back
Keanna Hudson
Shelves: mc
Holy feels!! This book takes you on a rollercoaster of feelings. And I loved every second of it. It also has some of the most steamy, yummy scenes ever!!! Dmitri is my favorite biker, but he may have some competition now with Butch!! hehe. My heart broke a few times during this book. Bell is one tough chick, I mean, she's related to Elena so you know she's tough. You learn about Slash a little in this book as well and already I love him as well. I can't wait to learn more about Slashie! lol
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.5

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Bellamy lost her parents and learns she has a sister. She is a singer whose ex is determined to ruin her career. When she meets her sister, she gains an entire MC family. They always protect family. When danger comes, Butch and Slasher are sent to keep her safe. This sets things in motion to change her life forever.

Will her Ex be successful in ruining her career? Can Butch keep her safe? Will Slasher be able to get past what happ
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG Relentless was a great addition to Skulls Renegade I was pulled in from start to finish, This all about Butch and Bellamy. Butch is pure tough alpha male and Bellamy is sweet she also a feisty like her sister. theres plenty of drama and action that will keep you turn to find out what going t happen. plus there chemistry was 100% HOT.I don’t want to say anything else as I might give away spoilers,
I would Highly recommend this to everybody also check out the rest of the Gang , I voluntarily r
Katrina Haynes
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think this one so far has to be my favorite of the series.. It was hot and funny at the same time.. If I could I give more then 5 stars because I really enjoyed it even with the ending.. 💜
B. Koe
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: steamy-romance
Emotive, steamy, complex yet fantastically compelling, MUST-READ romance BUY THIS ONE!! star
“RELENTLESS” is a marvelous escape into the world of music and Biker bars. If you are unfamiliar with the writing of Elizabeth Knox, then THIS IS THE ONE TO BUY! While it would seem to be incongruous to mention MUSICIAN and BIKER BAR in the same sentence, author Elizabeth Knox is able to pull it off with an aplomb that readers will applaud. Additionally, Knox deals with some serious issues in “RELENTLESS”
Suey_Library
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
***Received Review Copy through a blog tour hosted by Give Me Books Promotions in exchange for an honest review***

And we are back! Dun dun dun! It is a hectic reading month comrades and I am getting a little fearful with this series. I hate to say that too because from the previous two, this series was really picking up in the right direction I had hoped to see more of, however Relentless was not gooey pleasing to me for several saddening reasons.

Before I really chime in on things I will admit
Sassy Southern
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bellamy Mason never knew her real dad but knew that the man named Jimmy was a dangerous man. When she learns that she has a half-sister named Elena Michaels she tracks her down. Elena is taken by surprise but vows to keep Bellamy safe in case they are in fact related.
Abe “Butch” Warren is attracted to Bellamy from the first moment he meets her, and he wants to keep her safe. Butch is part of the Skulls Renegade MC and has never had a serious relationship since being left at the altar years ago.
Braelynne
Apr 15, 2018 rated it liked it
This is the forth (and just released today) book in the series. I had agreed to review the newest release, Book 4 – and was provided the first three (squee!!)
**Spoilers ahead**
I, even after finishing the book, don’t know how I feel about having a random character (Bellamy) pulled into a relationship with another MC member that we hadn’t heard too much about (Butch). Then, top it with Bellamy being a singer in a band AND being Elena’s half-sister. I’m just not sure.
I struggled to read this. I bel
Tracey *Steamyreads*
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Readultery Life Review

Relentless is a fantastic addition of the series, Skulls Renegade written by Elizabeth Knox. It is filled with tonnes of angst, sexy time and action. I was pulled in from start to finish. Being a lover of MC Romance’s is a guilty pleasure of mine, I have my go to favourite authors to get my fix, I can quite happily say that I have a new go to author for this fix.

While Relentless is the fourth book in the series, I feel it can be read as a standalone novel. Just be prepa
Dimple
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Well crap, another author to feed my MC addiction, I need rehab! When Relentless became available for review, I snatched it up and I realized that I needed to go back to the beginning; not because there book required it, it would do well as a stand alone, but I'm addicted to MC clubs so I wanted it all. I read the first four books in two days, Relentless being the fourth. It's so good and like my favorite dessert, left me craving more.

Bellamy hasn't had it easy, from her parents death at a tend
Space Cowgirl
Apr 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Whose Life Sucks More...?💔

All the Broken People....Where Do They All Come From?

Bellamy finds out in a letter from her late mother left in her will, that she has a half sister, Elena, and that her real father is a biker! Her real father is Jimmy, the president of the Vipers MC gang in Texas. Her mother tells her to stay away from him, because he's a manipulative, evil and violent guy.
She gets an inheritance from her late father, the father that she loved all her life, the only father she ever kne
Brandy Castenada
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Relentless by Elizabeth Knox. Relentless is the 4th book in the Skulls Renegade Series. The author set me up in the synopsis, teasing me with hints of a secret just waiting for me to uncover. This series took me on one hell of an amazing, emotional, and beyond crazy journey. Any feeling a person has will be expended in this story line; the events will irritate, anger, sadden, and ultimately destroy because it is just that epic. Relentless is the story of Butch and Bellamy. Bellamy had great pare ...more
Rebecca Austin
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-sassy
This is another great book in the series and it keep more intriguing as each book passes.

I liked Bellamy and she had definitely been through a lot in the past. I really hope at a further point that the author looks into the death of her parents and perhaps links it into something to deal with the MC. Bellamy was super talented but got herself into a bad situation with her ex-boyfriend, Zac Depp. Zac was not a nice guy and I wondered if he had something more to do with Miles, a member of her band
Courtnay Gray
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG Elizabeth Know has done it again with this one!!

If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. Even though this is the first book from the Skulls Renegade series (and not the last) I have read it is not the first of her books that I have read. Each one gets better and better.

Bellamy lost her parents as a teenager and ended up where she didn't exactly want to be but made it work. She is a rising music star that is betrayed by someone she loved and trusted and when she thinks couldn't get wo
Cris
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Elizabeth Knox’s books and that definitely includes the Skulls Renegade series. Relentless is the 4th book in the series and centers around Butch and Bellamy. Bellamy is an up and coming singer who also happens to be the long lost half sister of Elena, wife of the Skulls Renegade’s President. Because of all the mess that the club is in, Elena decides that her sister needs a bodyguard or two and sends Butch and Slash to keep tabs on her. This would probably be easier is she wasn’t on tour ...more
Kim
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I absolutely loved Relentless by Elizabeth Knox. This is the story of Bellamy and Butch. Bellamy was orphaned when she was young and she went to live with her dad's best friend. She finds out at the final reading of her parent's wills that her father is not really her father but her step-father and that her biological father is a mean man in a biker gang. She also finds out that she has a half-sister. Butch is a member of the MC that her sister married into. When Bellamy goes looking for her ...more
Linda
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Relentless” is the first book I've read by Elizabeth Knox and I truly enjoyed it. I'll definitely be reading more of her books in future, including the previous Skulls Renegade books. MC romance is one of my favorite genres and Elizabeth has done a wonderful job with this story. The unique story line and multifaceted characters kept me glued to the pages to the very end. At twenty-five Bellamy, a musician discovers her real father Jimmy, is the evil president of the Vipers MC in Texas. She also ...more
Elizabeth is a romantic suspense author most popular for her Mob and MC books, the international bestselling author of Reign, Redemption, Revenge, Relentless, Reckoning, Reclaimed, Reckless, Promised, The Trade, Blackjack, Scarred, Here Kitty, Kitty, Tough as Steele, Stripping a Steele, Darkness and Against All Odds.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/elizabethknoxbooks
IG: www.instagram.com/elizabethknoxb

Skulls Renegade MC (10 books)
  • Reign (Skulls Renegade # 1)
  • Redemption (Skulls Renegade #2)
  • Revenge (Skulls Renegade MC #3)
  • Reckoning (Skulls Renegade #5)
  • Reclaimed (Skulls Renegade #6)
  • Reckless