Start by marking “Surrendering to the Bodyguard” as Want to Read:
Surrendering to the Bodyguard

Surrendering to the Bodyguard

She’s a pawn in a dangerous game.

When a rock star receives death threats, the best security in the business is hired to keep her safe. He’s sworn off ever loving again, until he meets her.
Military trained, the ex-CIA agent follows protocol without question. Is it too late to save the woman he desperately loves?

Publisher’s Note: This steamy contemporary romance contains
Published April 4th 2018 by Blushing Books Publications

To ask other readers questions about Surrendering to the Bodyguard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surrendering to the Bodyguard

Coco.V
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebies
3.5 stars!

💝FREE on Amazon today (5/23/2018)!

Blurb:
She’s a pawn in a dangerous game.

Publisher’s Note: This steamy contemporary romance contains elements of mystery, suspense, action, adventure, danger and power exchange
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!! What else is there to say. This was a really HOT story, and you will be missing out if you don't read it. I couldn't put it down it was that good!

Hope W
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Surrendering to the Bodyguard is a great story! I enjoyed that Cutter and Jasmine were both tortured souls, each trying to find their own way. With a stalker on the loose, the danger and secrets are around every corner, as Cutter tries to keep Jasmine safe. When you add in the erotic sex scenes, spankings, love, and secrets, I felt drawn into the story and sitting on the edge of my seat as I tried to figure out who was after Jasmine and if Cutter would open up and let her see the real man deep w ...more
Kathy Heare Watts
PAIN AND PLEASURE—AGONY AND ECSTASY

Once again, Ms. Asha Daniels has spun an amazing, spine-tingling page-turning tale of mystery, suspense, action, adventure, danger and power exchange, in this dark and edgy erotic romance. Not everyone is who they seem, some with dark haunting past, some with nefarious intent, and others whose secret and lording over others will play into this tale. Life and death will hang in the balance, keeping safe and protecting the client will be riddled with the past an
Space Cowgirl
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hello Darkness🔫🔪, My Old Friend

Stalking Mystery with Alpha Male Protector and BDSM Elements
A Beautiful Man🐺🔫🔪 With So Many Scars.....
Jasmine💃🎸💋 is the lead singer in a rock band🎸 that needed her to revive their image. Now, She has a stalker, and the threats are getting worse, until finally she is shot🔫 at during a concert.

Her father is a Senator, and he calls the Governor to ask him for a bodyguard. Cutter🐺🔫🔪, the Governor's private bodyguard, is assigned to protect Jasmine💃💋🎸. He is former Blac
Marlene Davis
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: write-a-review
Death threats for Rock Star yields new lover?
by Marlene D.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Jasmine Rush was a singer/songwriter and member of a Rock band. She had a tempestuous relationship with Johnny, the lead guitarist with them breaking up publicly three times. She is getting threats, weird phone calls and now a shooting at a concert. Her managers bring in a security team recommended by her father, a Senator. She meets Cutter who is to p
Caroline Doig
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read by Asha Daniels, Jasmine is the lead singer of the rock band Danger she is tired of being an on again off again with their lead guitarist Johnny, she wants a real man to submit to. Jasmine has a stalker and things go too far when she is shot, her father the senator sets it up for her to have a personal bodyguard Cutter. Cutter is ex ops and he is the best of the best he’s not your normal bodyguard and he’s a pretty horrible person who loves to have a woman submit to his pa ...more
Meka L. Rascoe
May 23, 2018 rated it liked it
I definitely enjoyed the suspense in this story. The twist with the stalker was quite interesting. Bodyguard Cutter Thomas is definitely one you'd want on your side should you need protection from danger!! All man, pure alpha, nerves of steel, and doesn't back down--no matter who you are!

I admit, I fought to get through the beginning. I wanted nothing more than for Jasmine to smash her ex-boyfriend in his face. Then, even when her life was in danger, Jasmine rebelled against everyone, and she d
Tami
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rock star Jasmine dreams of a dominant and stern man who will take her in hand. When her life is threatened, a bodyguard is hired and she has to go with him to an isolated cabin. It turns out that Cutter is the man of Jasmine's dreams, but he has his own rules and one of them is to never have an affair with the client though he is more than attracted to Jasmine.

The story is well written, there is suspense, great dialogue, and great character development. Jasmine and Cutter make the pages burn. T
Kathy M
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jasmine is a spoiled rock star who craves discipline. Her life is in danger, and her demanding father hires Cutter to be her bodyguard. Cutter thinks Jasmine is a spoiled princess who needs to learn her place. She tests his tightly held control. If he has to spank her to get her to obey, he will. He can give her what she needs, but he can't give any of himself. They are in hiding, and it's Cutters job to protect her. He must also protect his heart. There's secrets in his past that could affect t ...more
Sheridan
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
A story filled with suspense, drama and a chemistry that you could see burning.
Jasmine is a rockstar that has been receiving threats. It’s not until one night at her concert that shots are fired and threats are taken seriously.
Cutter is trained to protect. Serving in the military and also CIA, he is hired to protect Jasmine and requires total obedience.
What does one do to get that obedience? A hard spanking of course!
Jasmine wants a man to dominate her. To trust, to understand and surrender to i
Elizabeth Mularski
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary copy of this book with no expectation for leaving a review. This review is being left voluntarily and any and all opinions are my honest thoughts on this book and the authors work. There was suspense, action, mystery and an adventure all wrapped in one. It kept me entranced and turning the pages to see what was coming next. The sexy scenes were intense and HOT! The writing was cohesive and disturbing in parts, while being smooth. This book grabbed ahold of me and didn' ...more
Anne
Apr 19, 2018 rated it liked it
This eBook is a nice correlation of escalating danger and an evolving relationship.

Because of what transpired in the last case he worked as an undercover operative, Cutter Thomas has determined that he will never let himself be in a relationship again. When he is assigned to act as bodyguard to Jasmin Rush, Jasmin finally finds the one person who can provide the domination she has been seeking.

As the threat to Jasmin’s life escalates, so does the relationship between Jasmin and Cutter. Ultimate
Nancy
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is one hell of a ride you have suspense, drama, action, thrill and some serious steam. Asha has written on heck of a fun ride. I love the dark, erotic twist to this book. This book really make you understand that people are not always what they seam. Life’s will hang in the balance so being vigilant to protect your charge is a must. Jasmine has a stalker and Cutter is sent to protect her but will it be as simple as that or will other things come into play.

I received a free copy of this
Heather
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Definitely a page turner, once I started to read this I was hooked. The distant emotionless bodyguard who is hot and sexy with the young rebellious pop star whose life has been threatened. She desires a man who will love her and dominate her. He refuses to show any emotion as he needs to protect her from whoever wants her dead but more so from the darkness buried deep within him.Can love conquer all? Read and find out!!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving
Kitty_ranma
I want to say so much more about this story but I absolutely hate spoilers, so I won't go into details.
Reasons I enjoyed this book:
Happily Ever After, Wonderful characters, Page-turner, Great world building, Easy-to-read, Entertaining, Action-packed, Twisted, Steamy.
Bookshelves/tags:
adult, angst, bdsm, contemporary, dom-sub, domestic-discipline, mystery, romance, spanking, suspense.
This book was given to me at my request from the publisher or author and I provided this unbiased voluntary review
Debra Richardson
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is fantastic! It is raw, dirty and I LOVED IT! Emotions ran high and the fire between Jasmine and Cutter is scorching. I loved watching their story unfold and the unexpected twist made for a wonderful story. An amazing consistent plot, a story that flows smoothly, intense chemistry, out of this world descriptive sex scenes and a happily ever after – this book has it all. This is a read you will enjoy and not want to miss. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volunt ...more
Gladys
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very enjoyable dark, erotic thriller. Packed with heat, danger, suspense, tension, and love. Jasmine and Cutter's attraction is off the charts and their chemistry scorching. With a stalker sending death threats and black roses, Jasmine needs protection. Cutter is ex-military and ex-CIA and is perfect for the job. Neither expects that the other will fulfill burning desires and needs long denied. Lots of hot, sexy scenes featuring power exchange and spankings. I am posting a voluntary, honest re ...more
Anna
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Both Jasmine and Cutter are intense, have passionate and all-consuming desires, but also have deep past hurts. Cutter especially has huge walls. There is a lot of push and pull, on again- off again with their feelings. And throughout it all there is the mystery of who is stalking Jasmine. There are an abundance of super hot sexy scenes. Cutter’s motivations read more clear to me and the end in one particular way was a little unrea. However, I think this is definitely a great read and I look forw ...more
poppy
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
When rock star Jasmine's life is threatened he ends up in an isolated cabin with smoking hot and dominate bodyguard Cutter.He is everything she has ever dreamed of in a man but he has certain rules and refuses to cross the line with her but will he be able to fight the attraction between them.These two have lots and lots of chemistry and were just great characters this was a super read can't wait for more
Sherry
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jasmine a singer when her life is threatened by a mysterious stalker. Her father calls in Cutter to protect her. Captivating characters, Cutter and Jasmine will keep you hooked from the first page until the last. This book is fast paced with the perfect blend of intrigue and steamy romance. Danger and storeline twist abound. The surprise ending is a twist a great ending to a great book.

Linda
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am volunteering to leave a review of this ARC book. This is my first book by Asha, and I guarantee, will not be my last. There is some spanking involved, so if this turns you off… The story is intriguing, and keeps you wrapped within it; holding you through to the very end. I have to say, the story was so good, the characters so well developed, that I would buy this book to read, and if the spanking turns you off, skim over those sections.
Gin
May 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Entertaining read with great hero in Cutter. He’s tough and sexy and he can guard my body any day! Hot🔥. Jasmine was questionable in some of her actions. Dumb! Cutter took her in hand ;) and they create some steam. Overall a good read.
Flor
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is first book I read from Asha Daniels, it have everything, mystery, drama, action, suspense, romance, hot scenes. Wonderfully written,, well built characters, trilling story line, couldn't put it down. I love it.

Ann (Fanni Ann)
Shelves: reviewed
This is a new author for me and to say I was impressed is an understatement, I was hooked from the start, I could not put it down. There is mystery, suspense, danger and a dominant power exchange, in this action packed well written story.

Toni L
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Overall I really enjoyed this book. It just took a while for me to get there. The plot was interesting & the characters original. However, a large part of the story the characters (particularly Cutter) spent flipping hot/cold which I found really annoying. Thankfully, that worked out to deliver a satisfying conclusion.
Lori
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book. I really enjoyed this book. I could have kept reading it for way longer than it lasted, and it was a good length. A politician, a rockstar daughter, a bodyguard, danger, lust, love, all leads to a great story. Hot sex, spanking, anal. Hand, belt, spoon, brush. Did I mention hot sex?
Brenda Moser
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a well written book filled with action,suspense,mystery and danger. The characters are strong and well developed and the story flows smoothly. The chemistry between Jasmine and Cutter is off the charts and the sexual scenes are hot and steamy. I enjoyed reading their story.
Laila Viking
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
It has kink and sexyness in it from the first page. You are just thrown into the story. It is well written with a taboo theme and I like the way the author has included it. Two characters with a lot of pain in the past and how they try to survive and heal each other. Absolutely worth the read!
Penny Gwen
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blushing-arcs
Jasmine is the lead singer for the band called Danger. When a fan's death threat turns real, her influential father calls in Cutter to protect her. He takes Jasmine off the grid. While protecting her from any outside danger, Cutter also protects Jasmine from her self.