Start by marking “Destiny Mine (Tormentor Mine, #3)” as Want to Read:
Destiny Mine (Tormentor Mine, #3)

Destiny Mine

(Tormentor Mine #3)

Fate made us enemies. I made us lovers.

In a different world, we were meant for each other.

This is not that world.

Note: For optimal enjoyment, its recommended you read the Twist Me trilogy prior to starting this book.
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 408 pages
Published July 3rd 2018 by Mozaika Publications

To ask other readers questions about Destiny Mine, please sign up.
Wynne Katherine lol I was about to start reading it cause I initially thought it'll only be 2 books. But when I found out it will be a trilogy, I stopped and decide…morelol I was about to start reading it cause I initially thought it'll only be 2 books. But when I found out it will be a trilogy, I stopped and decide to wait until it all come out before I start reading. I mean, I'm not happy about it as well but I'm pretty sure Anna has her reasons as to why she decides to make it into a trilogy, and her books and characters has been really wonderful so far, so I'm pretty sure it'll be worth the wait :)(less)

Start your review of Destiny Mine (Tormentor Mine, #3)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3.5 - 4 Stars

Not gonna lie...this was not my favorite in the series...

...However, I can't really explain why that is right now without giving small details some might say constitute spoilers.

description

I will say that I still consider this book a must read for the series and for AZ fans in general.

Some miscellaneous cameos alone make it worth every single page.

Also, a lot happens in this book to set it up for the next one - which promises to be fucking EPIC.

I am so excited for it, I could scream.

Also,
Sophia Triad
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fate made us enemies. I made us lovers.
In a different world, we were meant for each other.
This is not that world.

First of all, I have to admit that I thought this is the last book of a trilogy. So, I was basically expecting two things from the story:
1. Sara accepts Peter and his actions and finally stops nagging and starts admitting that she likes bad boys.
2. Peter and Sara leave in the sunset happily together without the CIA, the FBI, the Interpol, the Scotland yard and most of the weapon
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I dont think you know how excited I was to get my hands on this book. Peter!! Thats really all that needs to be said. I knew I was going to be in for one heck of a ride and Anna Zaires did not disappoint.

I feel like I only read about half of this book. In all honesty, I barely skimmed Saras parts. Once again, she angered me to no end. I know, I know, its me. I just cant wrap my head around her character. I just cant and Ive decided that thats okay. In the grand scheme of things, despite the
Meggie
4.5 stars, rounded up!! 💕

This is the second to last book in Peter and Saras story, and a lot has changed. Sara is starting to admit her growing, complicated feelings for her captor, while Peter is learnings that with love comes sacrifice. Their relationship has evolved to something resembling a partnership, but is that just an illusion? And more importantly, does Sara even want that?

Nora and Julian are in this book, and not just for a cameo. They are integral to the storyline, and it was
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
⭐⭐⭐
tormentor-mine-ezgif-com-video-to-gif
This is my least favorite book in the series. There were boring parts where nothing happened and it felt too long.

📚 "𝗪𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀.
𝗜𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲." 📚

My full review for this series: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

Book 1 Tormentor Mine
Book 2 Obsession Mine
AUDIO AVAILABLE? Yes

THE STORY:
This is book 3 in the Tormentor Mine trilogy series you really have to have read the first two books to understand the storyline of this. its recommended you also read the Twist Me trilogy prior to starting this trilogy.

The story picks up right where book two left off with Sara recovering in a
Hana ♡
4.5-5 ptichka Stars!

I seriously loved this book. I know a few people have complained about the pace and were upset about (view spoiler). But I enjoyed the pace and found the story was still intriguing despite the lack of action.

Peter was just so amazing, he doesn't top Julian for me but he is up there. His devotion, obsession and constant need for Sara is so palpable. The author makes his obsession so abundantly clear
Ashi- A hopeless romantic girl :D
New update: so now authors have found a new way to torture us!

Supposedly trilogy was'nt enough for them🙄

Now they are going with Quadrilogy!

P.s- This author is not the only one.
I am afraid my fellow readers but this is the truth.
#Quadrilogy is the new torture👹

i hope govt. ban cliffhangers!

Yes! even after knowing how unfair it would be towards the writers.

LoL

Still a girl can hope atleast😉

But truely i want this book.❤

Talltree
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Katerina
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I havent read a book in a long while, and only Anna Zaires could propel me to.

Im so excited that there is going to be a fourth instalment to Peter and Saras love story. Because I am committed to this illegal, violent world Anna Zaires has created. All the characters involved. All the spin offs created. The original story where it all started with the abduction of Nora by Julian, a man who needed her like air to breathe. Id recommend it highly because Twist Me is one of my favourite series ever.
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
"Youre every wet dream of mine, every fantasy and daydream.

When I first started the Tormentor Mine series by Anna Zaires, I was completely taken by her words. I was so transfixed and hopelessly obsessed over them. This series held me prisoner and I soaked every single word and scene. The Tormentor Mine series absolutely tortured me. Caused emotional harm. And I loved it. It is books that cause torment that are absolutely amazing. Every book in the series made me ache and starve for me. But it is
Tapasya
Having read and loved both the previous books of the series, I've been waiting for this one almost desperately. I have to say that this was my most anticipated book of this year.

To be honest, the beginning was little boring. Its just Peter and Sara far away from each other. Both are badly missing each other. Atleast Peter knows that they are soon going to be together for good. But Sara was completely clueless. She didnt even knew whether he will come back or not. Maybe Peter should have at
MsMoxy
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS for Anna Zaires highly anticipated third novel Destiny Mine!

His obsession created us. . . .

The Tormentor Mine Series continues to blow me away with book three Destiny Mine. The story picks up right where book two left off with Sara in a private Swiss clinic, recovering from a near fatal car crash in Cyprus while trying to escape the Kents. Sara still continues to be ambivalent about Peter, and these mixed feelings for him are an important theme throughout the novel as Sara
Liz
When Anna Zaires releases a book, it is DROP EVERYTHING AND READ!!! Super #blessed to be a part of this ARC team because the Tormentor Mine Quadrilogy is wrapping up to be one of my favourites! For real, when Anna apologized for prolonging the series with another book, I was like, GIRL, MORE LIKE BEST DAY EVER (basically on par to when I found out Ella Frank was making another trilogy for Tate and Logan. Still not over it.)

I never really want to give much away because this goodness speaks for
 Rosebud
And then there was one ........

One last target. The person primarily responsible for the death of Peter Sokolov's wife and child who has proven to be the most elusive. No matter, as if Peter knows anything, it's that everyone slips up at some point. It's just a matter of time before that happens or Peter's extensive resources are able to locate his prey. Then, and only then, can Peter move on.

Sarah Cobakis has been abducted by the man who killed her husband though their relationship is
Karen  Dee
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who loves a hot AF, obsessed alpha.
Recommended to Karen by: ARC
"This is what I want from himand its definitely what I need."

Anna Zaires always gives us the alpha we want and need in her books and she continues to do so in her latest book, Destiny Mine, the latest installment of the Tormentor Mine series. Peter Sokolov is EVERYTHING you want in an alpha anti-hero! Sexy AF, dominant yet gentle, predatory yet protective, deadly yet comforting, loyal to his love and willing to burn down the world for her - oh and a scary bedtastic lover! But are those
Laura Lee
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Destiny Mine (Tormentor Mine #3)
By: Anna Zaires
5 For As Long As Were Both Alive Stars

After the ending to Obsession Mine (Tormentor Mine #2), I counted down the days until this would land on my kindle!!! How in the world could I take my next breath with the man of my dreams mentioned at the ending in the way that he was?????

Diving right into this one to find out what would Peter and Sara be up against. Would Peter truly head to Columbia to talk with a man who vowed to kill him if he ever saw him
Buffyanna
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
For as long as were both alive.

I cant help but award another 5 sparkly stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 to Anna Zaires latest dark romance. She is definitely the Queen of capturing the undiluted essence of forbidden longing and desire.

Destiny Mine is Book 3 of her Tormentor Mine series and takes place in the same world as Twist Me and Capture Me. It contains some major developments in the entire storyline that crosses through all three series of the Twist Me empire.

Peter Sokolov is an ex-Spetsnaz (Russian special
rise hills
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have to hand it to Anna, she can weave a tale that spans multiple series and maintain the stories so well. You find yourself in the beginning angry with the male characters but she alleviates that with such detail as to what created them that you end up feeling for them and rooting for them.
When I finished Destiny Mine I was crushed that there were not more pages. I am an avid reader of a wide variety of genres, but have rarely had a book grab my attention so thoroughly that I was obsessing
Gonewiththeromance
Dear Destiny Mine,
You are still Obsession of Mine.
Anna Zaires did this again, she managed to crush all my expectations about this book and delivered something unique, sweet, twisted and so aching!

If you read Twist Me or Capture Me series, you couldnt miss mysterious and ruthless Peter Sokolov and should be familiar with his ultimate vengeance plan toward the people who harmed his family. He lived for this revenge and nothing brought him the joy except revenging his lost family. I really
Kate
Makhda
My goodness, I finally finished this book. I haven't read the other series. Twist me series and the other one. I don't remember. They said it was overlapping with this series. Well, I'm glad it didn't give me any trouble reading. I only read book #1 of twist me series. I still liked Peter so much better than Julian.

*********************************************************

NTS: Will be released July 3, 2018!

Oh, at least there's a date. Finally.
Hettie Ivers
Destiny Mine is the much anticipated 3rd installment in a series that has inadvertently revolutionized dishwashing for women across the globe. Ever since reading Obsession Mine, I personally get excited thinking of Peter whenever I see my kitchen sink. (If that isnt happening for you, you might want to go back and reread book 1, or check with your doctor.)

But I digress.

Ill be honest, Anna Z. kinda sorta fucked us over with this book as far as the ability to craft a decent review, because youre
Ri
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 unbelievable stars.

Let me begin this by saying that I had not read the first two of this series. That, however, did not deter me from being able to pick up where the previous two books had left off. The author did an exceptional job giving just the right amount of backstory to not leave me in the dark. And also enough backstory to prompt me to go back and read this series in order. Now, that being said let me say that this book knocked my socks off. It was well crafted. The plot was ON POINT.
Saint
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads

Peter is perfect...........
Pat Freeman
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Destiny Mine by Anna Ziares ( Tormentor 3

"For as long as we both are alive"

Open book three and Peter Sokolov and Sara pick up right where book two stopped. The Tormentor Mine series must be read in order.

Peter is a dominate, mean SOB ! The typical alpha description for a ruthless and dangerous criminal. His only soft spot is Sara and she is his obsession. After all he has done to her and she discovers his profession she is terrified. Then he kidnaps her! As time passes she has to determine what
Miroslava Radosavcev
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Anna Zaires is the queen of damsel in stress stories. Her fantasy is addictive and writing amazing. The way she writes is not about just the story, nor just the knowledge about military tactics, nor Russian ways, nor the strength and will to fight and carry on. It is more than all of that. It is about fining love, beauty, trust and toughness in the most unexpected forms, it is about understanding that there is no light without finding darkness first.
Can't wait for the final book of the series
Catherine Chan
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I couldnt wait for this book to come out. The last book ended where Sara was in a car accident when Peter left her under the care of Lucas Kent.

This one shows you how far Peter is willing to go to have a life with Sara. The question is will he give up avenging his wife and sons deaths to be with her.

Im excited to read the Forever Mine to see if Peter and Sara get their HEA.

*thank you Anna Zaires for giving me this arc ebook to review*
Lynda
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*There are no spoilers in my review of this book, but there are spoilers for the prior two books in this series.*

*These books are best read after the Twist Me and Capture Me series, as well as the first two books in this series. All three series take part in the same world.*

*Slight trigger warning... but only if reading about panic attacks makes you want to have one.*

I very excited to start this book, especially after having devoured all of the other books that took place in this world. Once
Goodreads Librari...: New Cover & Info 3 23 Apr 13, 2018 04:44AM

• Beauty in the Broken
  • Dubious (The Loan Shark Duet, #1)
  • Consent (The Loan Shark Duet, #2)
  • Damage
  • Collateral
  • Heartless (Merciless, #2)
  • The Krinar's Informant
  • Recaptured by the Crime Lord (Crime Lord, #2)
  • Crime Lord's Captive (Crime Lord, #1)
  • Once A Crime Lord (Crime Lord, #3)
  • Merciless (Merciless, #1)
  • Devil's Bargain
  • The Bad Guy
  • Bitter Heat (Singed, #1)
  • Stealing Beauty (Captive series #2)
  • Breathless (Merciless, #3)
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made #2)
  • Torn (Dark Legacy Duet #2)
Anna Zaires fell in love with books at the age of five, when her grandmother taught her to read. She wrote her first story shortly thereafter. Since then, she has always lived partially in a fantasy world where the only limits were those of her imagination. Currently residing in Florida, Anna is happily married to Dima Zales (a science fiction and fantasy author) and closely collaborates with him ...more

Tormentor Mine (4 books)
  • Tormentor Mine (Tormentor Mine, #1)
  • Obsession Mine (Tormentor Mine, #2)
  • Forever Mine (Tormentor Mine, #4)