Start by marking “Fate (SEAL'ed, #3)” as Want to Read:

Fate

(SEAL'ed #3)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  65 Ratings  ·  52 Reviews
Jimmy
Being a Navy Seal can cause some people to have a hero complex, I was no exception. Owning one of the most popular bars in town means I have more chances to help than most, so when an unknown number calls me after closing time, I don’t hesitate. Discovering a young girl in trouble wasn’t what I planned that night, but the need to protect her from everything, including
ebook
Published September 19th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fate

Jos
Sep 26, 2018 added it
DNF just couldn’t get into the storyline or characters at all:(
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emma and Jimmy don't have it easy when it comes to not fighting and her past biting her in the butt , their love though it is way strong and is just what they both need after all they have been and all they go through.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
Darker and oh so good…

I’m addicted to this series. There’s something about the characters that pull me in each time. The men are military but the women they love couldn’t be more different from one other. They all come together though in friendship and romance that grab my attention for each unique but connected story…

Emma had left her hometown for school and to clear her slate. To start a new life with none of her past bringing her down. Unfortunately, trouble found her again… Jimmy, a comrade
Mandie
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell! This book was hot! This series is everything! Each book is better than the last! I loved the age gap. Emma and Jimmy are one of my favorite couples of the year!
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AJ and Andi have done it again! This series just keeps getting more incredible with each book. Much like the previous book I was hesitant at first, this time because such a large age gap isn’t my usual favorite and just like before I discovered something new I loved. Age is nothing when it comes to Jimmy and Emma. These two truly were meant to be. The attraction between them is powerful and the love that builds will steal your heart.
Jimmy may just be my favorite hero yet in this series. Aside f
Jenny Prose
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Jimmy & Emma's Story

I was honored to work with Andi and AJ on this project.

This is Jimmy and Emma's story. We get a May-December romance with Jimmy being an older, retired soldier who runs the bar The Mission. One night he gets a strange phone call from a woman in need. It's Emma, she's LT's little sister, and has Jimmy's number in case she ran into any trouble while LT was deployed. And to say she ran into trouble is an understatement.

Emma constantly makes bad choices, especially w
Laundry
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap, y'all. This story hit me HARD. I mean, I knew Jimmy and Emma's story would be incredible, because hello. Andi and AJ nailed it with Honor and Love. But I was seriously under prepared for all the feels this book would bring out of me. Prepare yourself because Fate just may be the best book in this series so far.

Story Line: Jimmy and Emma's lives intertwined for a hot second at a BBQ a while back. They never spoke, but saw each other. When Emma's brother was deployed, he gave her Jimmy'
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The stories in this series come flying out of the gate, and the pace never slowed down. Yeah, Fate is a standalone in the SEAL'ed series, but I really recommend everyone read Honor (Book 1), and Love (Book 2) first to really experience the journey of the SEALS. This is Jimmy & Emma's story, and this one had more of a suspense undertone, as Emma got out of a bad relationship. Of course, Jimmy decided for both of them that he was too old for her, despite the insane chemistry that finally led t ...more
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Cranky Stars

This is book 3 in The Sealed Series. You really must read them in order for the stories and characters to make sense. It, like the others, is filled with graphic sex, language and violence. The storyline is really good and the characters are very believable but I can only give it 4 Stars due to the erotica. These characters could all carry their stories without the erotic being so graphic.

In this book, the characters of Jimmy and Emma evolve. Jimmy is the 45 year old Seal teams ret
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
This is book 3 in the SEAL’ed series and while it can be read as a standalone from Emma and Jimmy’s story, it’s the secondary characters that you will connect more with if you have read the other books in the series; if you didn’t and this is your first book in the series you get to meet some funny and crazy girls and see the heart of these protective SEAL men. The Twin Tornadoes and Katie have you chuckling quite a few times in this book. Funny thing is Jimmy just takes it like a grain of salt ...more
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5 STAR Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

I absolutely love this story. This is the third book in this series and I couldn't help but love everything about this book. I'll admit, I enjoyed the last book, Love, but it wasn't my favorite. This book though...knocked it out of the park for me.

Jimmy is everything and so much more. He's a retired solider, who's just trying to live a quiet life now. He runs a bar, The Mission. He's sexy, older, and will to help when needed. Emma, girlfriend is t
Katie
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Fate (SEAL’ed #3)
By Andi Jaxon and AJ Alexander
5 stars
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

I really enjoyed this story! I haven’t read anything by these authors before and found that this book could be read as a standalone however I absolutely want to read the first two books in the series now. I loved all of the characters; especially some of the secondary ones so would like to read their stories too.
Emma and Jimmy’s story was fast paced filled with lots and lots of sexual tensi
Lynn Reynolds
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Jimmy is a man that I want in my corner should I ever get into trouble. Emma has picked the right man for the job. Their story is a May/December romance. I might have said friendship but they don’t really get there since they don’t seem to stay in the same place at the same time for very long. You can also tell how young she is and how much life experience Jimmy has.

The authors don’t write anything that will make you feel uncomfortable if you’re not into the older man/younger woman read. But if
LaShanta Charles
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Can I just start by saying I absolutely adored Jimmy??

Something about him being an older guy and the description of they gray coming in his hair and beard, but also a bad ass hero (he had absolutely zero qualms about shooting people, that's a definite plus) even though he kept pointing out how he was too old for things, just drove me insane. That said, he was also a jerk for his hot and cold emotional roller coaster.

I liked Emma's character. I ate that she had such a hard time, but the authors
Jennifer Copeland
Fate by Andi Jaxon & AJ Alexander was a very good book. This was the first book that I have read by these authors. I didn’t realize this was a part of the series when I was reading it. This is the 3rd book in the SEAL’ed series.
Fate explores the budding relationship between Jimmy and Emma. Jimmy is an Ex-Seal that owns and run a bar. Emma is the little sister of one of his buddies that have just deployed. Emma moved with her brother to go to college because she felt that she was a disappoint
Charlotte Isaac
Shelves: read-books
I really enjoyed this book, it had heartbreak, action and love. And hotness. It goes to show you can get over anything when you find the one person you love.

I loved Jimmy, he is loyal, smart and friendly. He helps everyone out, and is always there for everyone.

I loved Emma, she is smart, sassy and funny. She seems to always get in trouble, but she learns her lesson, and changes her ways.

I recommend this book and series.
Lauren
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars ...
Emma is always messing up and now she is having to call her brothers friend Jimmy to save her. Jimmy has no idea what he's in for lol ... she's sassy and a hand full. These two are combustible from the go and Jimmy fights it a long time. Her brother doesn't take it the best and they end up fighting. Emma chooses Jimmy though then her past comes back to haunt her. These two go through several struggles before they get there true happy.
Rachel
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED!! I love this entire series!! Andi Jaxon and AJ Alexander did an amazing job with these stories!! Jimmy and Emma are both well written characters with an amazing story to tell! FIVE STARS!!
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Fate is the third book in the series. I liked the premise of the former SEAL helping about his friend’s sister and him being so much older than she was. I wanted to love this book because it normally is something that I would have enjoyed. But I think some of the secondary characters just took over and took away from my enjoyment of the story, for me the twin tornadoes (if you read the book you will understand) w
Amy
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jimmy and Emma first saw each other at a BBQ with their friends and family, though they didn’t say a word to each other. When Emma’s brother, Justin aka LT, was deployed he gave Emma Jimmy’s phone number and told her to call him in case she need help with anything. One day Jimmy received a strange phone call from a girl asking for help because her brother told her if she was ever in trouble he would be the one to call. Fate brought them together, but will fate keep them apart?

I love the SEAL’ed
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review by: Melanie
(4 stars)

Another short, quite fast paced read gives us Emma and Jimmy's story. When Emma's brother, Justin/LT, deployed he left her with instructions that if she needed anything she was to call Jimmy, the ex-SEAL that runs The Mission; the local bar that the characters have frequented in the previous books. When she follows his advice and calls Jimmy for help, he doesn't hesitate to go to her aid and gives her a place to stay until her brother comes homes. The pair aren't expec
AnneKR
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The series continues with Jimmy and Emma’s story. He rescues Emma from her abusive boyfriend, Javier, in the middle of the night. Emma had no one to call for help except Jimmy, a man her big brother Justin trusts. With Justin being deployed Jimmy takes Emma under his wing and lets her stay at his place. He is 20 years her senior and even though he wants her, he knows nothing good can come out of it, so he stays away from her. Emma feels safe and protected under his care, and soon her feelings fo ...more
Gin
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
WOW! This is a hot and heavy story with sexual tension through the roof as hottie Jimmy takes in nubile Emma when she gets in trouble. He's an older hunk and friend of her brother's with a protective streak a mile long especially when it comes to keeping Emma safe. Emma's in trouble again when she picks the wrong guy to date. The dirty old man tries to stay away from the beautiful Emma that's young enough to be his daughter. Well, that may be a stretch unless he started really young but there is ...more
Josephine
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this awesome series, and I don't know how they come up with such great stories. This one is Jimmy and Emma’s story and what a story.

Jimmy is a retired seal who now runs a bar. Emma’s brother is a friend of Jimmy’s, and told her if she needs help just to call him. One night Jimmy gets a call and rushes to rescue Emma from an abusive ex. Will he be able to protect her though when the past comes back to haunt them?

Not giving any spoilers; this is a highly addictive and a m
Julie
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Fate. I think this was my favourite so far from the SEAL’ed series.
Jimmy and Emma had seen each other at a BBQ, they hadn’t spoken just glanced at each other. When Emma’s brother was deployed, he gives her his old buddy Jimmy’s number in case of an emergency.
Emma finds herself needing help, so she calls her emergency number and Jimmy immediately comes to her rescue the good white knight that he his. She’s off limits, or so Jimmy keeps telling himself, but a hot, tension filled, relation
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it

Emma has been through so much pain and suffering in her young life her brother IT is deployed but before he leaves he gives her a number encase she ever needs help. Jimmy is a retired seal and 20 years older than Emma and a friend of her brother. He is a hero and can't help rushing to save her when she calls needing help. These two were perfect for each other even with the large age gap.
Inked Belle’s Book Blog
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
There is something about this series that just keeps you interested. The books should really be read in order to fully understand all the references. The books are heavily erotic. However, this is probably my favorite book of the series. This particular couple seemed to have more heart and substance than previous. It was awesome seeing more of the emotional relationship rather than just focusing on sex.

⭐4 Stars⭐
cupcakes and bookshelves
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
A hot read full of drama, blistering attraction and suspense that kept me on the edge of my seat. It was my first book by Andi Jaxon & AJ Alexander, and even though it was the 3rd book in the SEAL’ed series I was still able to read it and enjoy it and not be confused. I thoroughly enjoyed.

*ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much.*
M. Corchis
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? You have to read this book! It's amazing.
Jimmy never seemed to be in the right place at the right time to find love. That all changes late one night when he gets a call from, Emma asking him to help her.
She needs to feel safe & that's what Jimmy does for her. In the middle of everything, sometimes you find your heart.
A must read!
Rowena
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable military romance read.

Loved Jimmy and Emma together, their chemistry was present and the heat they create was delicious. Jimmy was a sweet, strong alpha male who did everything to protect Emma even from himself. But when he can’t deny the heat their coming together was hot. Read what happens next in this enjoyable military romance read.
« previous 1 3 next »
Romance Retreat: FATE (SEAL'ed #3) only 99cents 4 9 Oct 27, 2018 07:58AM
Raised in California, I’m a crunchy mom, save the whales and the rain forests, hippy. I married a sexy man in uniform who let me spawn and am now raising a mutinous army of hell raisers that I created myself, all while he defends our country. I drink too much coffee until it's late enough to drink too much wine and am sexually frustrated for your freedom. If you see me online, I'm probably sitting ...more

SEAL'ed (5 books)