Start by marking “Love (SEAL'ed #2)” as Want to Read:
Love (SEAL'ed #2)

Love

(SEAL'ed #2)

In the midst of trying to help his best friend get his girl, Charlie was hit by cupid's arrow, twice. He finds himself the perfect girl to bring home and a spare he wasn’t expecting.

Avery has never wanted the American Dream. She knows who and what she wants, and right now, it’s freedom and Amber. That is until these two tornadoes get a call from their best friend that tur
ebook
Published August 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love

Mandie
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Woah!! I have no words for this book! It was so steamy and exhilarating! I typically don’t read books this extreme, but it was amazing!! I loved it. I couldn’t put it down!
Laundry
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book that forced you to push past your comfort zone and opened your eyes to a world you had no idea existed? Now, I realize I just painted a picture more closely resembling a paranormal romance than contemporary, but give me a sec. I'll make sense I swear. Love is the story of the Tornado Twins. Avery and Amber are not legit twins, first of all. But they are a package deal. And honestly, I didn't know how I would handle a M/F/F romance. But holy cow, it was some of the hotte ...more
Tiffany Readz
Aug 11, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars-Still Not for Me

Well, I took this book as a package deal for review and just like the first one in the series, Love, I'm not a huge fan of Seal'd either. There is something about these characters that rubs me the wrong way. I can't seem to appreciate thier sense of humor or personalities.

It's Charlie's turn this time around, along with Amber and Avery. We met these three in the first book, when Amber and Avery's friend called them over to keep another guy "occupied" and out of her way.
Omg.kacie.reads
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was very different than I thought it would be. I really enjoyed it. It was extremely sexy from the first chapter. It is a M/F/F love story. It was told in a very interesting way. Charlie is a military man who found himself involved with two women at the same time, in the same bed. Avery and Amber were very willing to have him there.  They loved each other and Charlie happened to fit in very well with their arrangement. I liked the different dynamics the authors brought into this story. ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
Steamy, hot, messy love….

This is the second in the SEAL’ed series, and fills in all the tantalizing details we were teased with in Honor. Amber and Avery are the Terrible Twins but in fact are quite fabulous. They love each other as friends and lovers, sticking together to weather all that life brings them. When they are asked to keep Charlie “busy” little did they know how he would rock their world…

And rock it, he did! These three seemed made for each other as they explored their physical attra
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this amazing series, and is Charlie, Avery and Amber’s story. Although this can be read as a standalone, I am glad I read the 1st book as it gives a background on how they all met. It is a refreshing change to read an M/F/F storyline, and these three are scorching hot. These two authors’ have done an awesome job in writing this story, and I was intrigued and captivated throughout this page turner. I look forward to reading more from these talented authors’, and I highl ...more
Inked Belle’s Book Blog
Love is the second book in this series. I enjoyed this one a bit more that Honor. The characters were more fleshed out and honestly, I liked the poly aspect. I’m a firm believer in to each their own and it was nice to see it portrayed in a realistic manner, insecurities and all. Another light, quick, fluffy read perfect for a quick escape from reality !
Jenny Prose
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review coming soon!
Julie
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, romance, m-f-f
Sizzle, sizzle!!! The steam is coming of my kindle!!!
This is the second from the series and is it hot. It’s smoking!
It’s Avery, Amber and lucky Charlie turn. They were mentioned in the last book but now we get the real deal. This story was unique for me as I haven’t read many M/F/F before and this one was scorching hot, many F/F scenes, M/F and M/F/F, you never knew what you were going to get, just plenty of steamy action.
But story was very enjoyable as you watched the relationship between the t
M. Corchis
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the dynamics between Avery, Charlie & Amber! It's a beautiful budding relationship & Charlie is just so perfect. Loved it so much! Highly recommend it.
AnneKR
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love is book 2 in the SEAL’ed series. The first book is Honor (Katie and Logan’s story), and though Love is a standalone I would recommend reading Honor as well, as it tells the back story of how Charlie, Amber, and Avery meet. Amber and Avery, nicknamed the Twin Tornadoes, meet Charlie to keep him company while his best friend Logan is visiting with Katie. Amber and Avery have met their match with Charlie, as all 3 have very high sex drives and it was an instant connection between all three. As ...more
Cofffeeandbooks
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
“ Now he has a piece of me, a piece I can’t get back. A piece I’ve only ever given to Amber.”

* I received an arc for my honest review *

I just finished this book and it’s such a light, fun, sexy read. I was really in the mood for a story like this. Nothing too heavy but still had it’s serious moments.

I got an arc for their book Honor which is the first book in this series.
This can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading Honor first to get a feel about what this series is all about
Amy Stephens
Aug 07, 2018 rated it liked it
I wish I could say that I enjoyed Love, my first read by Andi Jaxon and A.J. Alexander. But I found myself struggling, trying to find something to hang onto within the story just to get me through the pages. Even though I had not read the first installment in the series, I simply don't think I was prepared for all of the steam.

I'm okay with M/F/F reads, in fact I find them refreshing because they're not my normal go-to stories, but Love just seemed wayyyy over the top for my enjoyment. I will a
Amy [The Little Bookworm]
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let me begin this review off with a warning. Love is based around a M/F/F relationship and may not be for everyone.
Charlie has fallen in love with the twin tornados, Amber and Avery. The book does just jump right into some pretty steamy scenes and there are many to follow, because Charlie, Amber and Avery can’t seem to keep their hands off each other, no matter where they are. Even with all the steamy, passionate and hot scenes the story behind it is beautiful.
Amber and Avery have both experie
Books Laid Bare
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you’re looking for something to raise your temperature, then this M/F/F read might just be the book for you. I’ve read quite a few ménage books, but this was my first where it was the one guy and two women.
Amber and Avery had a bond that was as close as any two could possibly imagine, not only twins but absolutely in tune with what they need to make them tick. And in this story, the catalyst for their happiness was Charlie, a military man that after one taste of what life with the twin tornad
Lynn Reynolds
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished-reading
Charlie is a no excuses kinda guy when it comes to what he enjoys. Avery and Amber are an interesting pair. This story has plenty of heat right from the beginning. This is not a book for the shy or for those that don’t like stories that are more than a man and a woman.

To truly understand more about Avery and Amber you should check out Honor. It’s not needed but you get to see how this series started and the main characters, Logan and Katie, make appearances here. Also part of their storyline fil
Renee Entress
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 star

The story has secrets, drama, MMF sexy times, and heartache.

This is Amber, Avery, and Charlie’s story. When Avery and Amber were pushed into Charlie in order to distract him they never thought to would turn into anything. Now they are involved and emotions are running high but will it work out for the three of them? When you have three people in the relationship there is even more emotions and feelings to be thinking about. Will these three be able to make it work? He’s still a SEAL afte
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Not usually my style, Love is something I wouldn’t normally gravitate to but after meeting the Twin Tornadoes Avery and Amber in the previous book I had to read their story! Unlike anything I’ve read before Avery, Amber, and Charlie’s story is nothing like I thought it’d be. With this trio I figured there was going to be a lot of heat, and holy hotness batman is there heat, but I definitely couldn’t have predicted how emotional and sweet their story is.
Andi and AJ do a beautiful job of deliveri
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Love is book 2 in the SEAL’ed series and each book can be read as a standalone. For those of us who had the chance to read book 1, we got to meet Charlie and the twin duo, Twister/tornado AKA Amber and Avery. Amber and Avery have a unique relationship and add Charlie into the mix and whewy this was hotter than I thought it was going to be. Sweets and Sugar got the Love they both deserved, and it shows you just how creative you must be and hard it is to ensure all involved get the relationship pi ...more
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
4 STAR Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

I wanted to love this story and I did in parts, but there were other parts that just I don't know. Let's see if I can explain myself. Charlie, I loved him. He was strong and he knew exactly what he wanted and that was Avery and Amber. Charlie was a good man, but he wanted to please his girls and boy did he never. I loved when they decided to go on their first date.

I enjoyed Avery and Amber. There were times though that I got confused on who was w
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was really looking forward to this book with the twin tornadoes and Charlie!! I read this installment in one sitting, it was that good, I couldn’t put it down. I don’t typically read ménage books that include two females, but holy cow I may start reading them I’ve been missing out. Avery has to overcome her demons of feeling inadequacy and that Charlie would be better off with Amber and Amber alone. That lasts for about 24 hours when Charlie and Amber are going out of their mind with worry. T ...more
Amy Dufera
Love, by Andi Jaxon and AJ Alexander, takes place during the same time as Honor.

This book centers around Charlie and the two girls he's been sleeping with, Avery and Amber. Along with the ton of sex scenes in this story, we also get a whole lot of emotions.

Charlie has never planned on falling in love and settling down. Avery and Amber have been together against the world forever. Letting Charlie in, without losing each other, is not the easiest transition for them. There will be confusion, misu
Sassy Southern
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love is book 2 in the Seal'ed series. This series definitely needs to be read in order because this book goes along with book 1 but from Charlie, Amber and Avery's perspectives. While this type of story line is not normally one that I would put on my TBR list I was hooked with book 1 and had to know what was going to happen with book 2.

This book is full of some serious drama and some very very steamy moments. There is so much chemistry between the characters and after getting a gimps in book 1
Brianna Cooper
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: uniformed
This book was a great read! It was a little out of my comfort zone but I enjoyed reading the crazy love story these characters had. Join these three as they explore and discover that love is worth it all. Charlie and the Terrible Twins are characters you won't forget with their secrets and drama that keeps you captivated the moment you pick up the book. Even though this is the second book in the series, you can read this one on its own.
United Indie Book Blog
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Super steamy! Charlie, Avery, and Amber have an unusual relationship. Avery and Amber come as a set as they tell everyone. That is lucky for Charlie because he loves them both. I like how they deal with each other and their convoluted backgrounds.

It took me awhile to realize that this book is the same time period as "Honor". It is fun to see how the each person deals with the events. These are strong characters. I look forward to the rest of the stories in this series.

review by Laura
Carissa Janes
Loved the premise, and I think it was my first m/f/f book, which doesn't bother me at all.

Here's my problem, though...

Books like this can have weak characters, weird plot holes, poor editing, and off-putting dialogue IF the steamy scenes are top notch. This was not one of those books. I feel like you need to read the first book to understand who some of the characters are, and some of the backstory, or at least I hope so.
Lauryn
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First I have to say this book was nothing like I expect, but so much more!!! This story and book as a whole was so well written that anyone will fall in love with it!! I cannot say enough about this book.. I read it within a day, because I couldn't put it down. Love is a great title for it, because I feel I love with it even though I never thought I would enjoy a book about a three-some relationship..
Charlotte Isaac
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
I absolutely loved this story. I always wondered about Charlie, Amber and Avery, and about each of their pasts.

Andi Jaxon hit it out of park with this book, it is so captivating and written so well.

I loved Charlie, he is fearless, sweet and protective. He ain't scared to go for what he wants.

I loved Avery and Amber, they are trouble, but also have hearts of gold. They can be sarky, but also can be sweet.

I really enjoyed this book, and highly recommend it. I can't wait for more.
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Melanie
(4 stars)

This was a fast paced, quite sweet and sexy story of Charlie, Avery and Amber finding their way into a committed relationship between the three of them. As you would expect there are issues that arise when dealing with three people as opposed to two but, I think the way these issues were handled was done well. Overall this was a good read and I will be looking out for the next one as I'm eager to find out what happened with Emma. I give Love 4 stars.
Gladys
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
With a powerful storyline and deep emotions this book packs a punch. This unique look at love and how it is not always uniformly shaped is quite moving. Filled with steamy heat and poignancy it is a book that makes you think, feel and ask yourself some tough questions along the way. This book focuses on a M/F/F romance, so if this is a big turnoff or something you find offensive, I'd pass on reading this book. I am posting a totally voluntary and completely honest review.
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Roping Their Virgin (Trio of Lovers Duet )
  • T-Bone (Grade-A Beefcakes #2)
  • Jane's Wild Weekend
  • Her Double Desire
  • Heat & Desire (Surrender to Them #4)
  • The Gingerbread Dungeon
  • Queen and the Kingsmen
  • Four Reasons to Come: A Reverse Harem Romance
  • Subdued (Vakarran Captives #5)
  • Double Teamed
  • Her Two Men in London (Total Indulgence, #1)
  • Marley in Chains
  • Slap and Swallow: An MFM Romance
  • Foundations
  • Canvas (The Program, #1)
  • Double Stuffed: An MFM Menage Romance
  • Double Trouble
  • 10 Commandments: A Reverse Harem Romance
From Dyslexic kid with a love of Algebra to a published author, no one is more surprised to find me here, than I am. I love to write about tortured pasts and hot sex, a happily ever after that has to be worked for. My stories tend to be a little dark but with some comic relief, typically in the form of sarcasm.

What to know more about me? Follow me on social media or subscribe to my mailing list t

SEAL'ed (5 books)