Start by marking “Love (SEAL'ed #2)” as Want to Read:
Love (SEAL'ed #2)

Love (SEAL'ed #2)

3.97  ·  Rating details ·  39 Ratings  ·  37 Reviews
In the midst of trying to help his best friend get his girl, Charlie was hit by cupid's arrow, twice. He finds himself the perfect girl to bring home and a spare he wasn’t expecting.

Avery has never wanted the American Dream. She knows who and what she wants, and right now, it’s freedom and Amber. That is until these two tornadoes get a call from their best friend that tur
ebook
Published August 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love

Mandie
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Woah!! I have no words for this book! It was so steamy and exhilarating! I typically don’t read books this extreme, but it was amazing!! I loved it. I couldn’t put it down!
Tiffany Readz
Aug 11, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars-Still Not for Me

Well, I took this book as a package deal for review and just like the first one in the series, Love, I'm not a huge fan of Seal'd either. There is something about these characters that rubs me the wrong way. I can't seem to appreciate thier sense of humor or personalities.

It's Charlie's turn this time around, along with Amber and Avery. We met these three in the first book, when Amber and Avery's friend called them over to keep another guy "occupied" and out of her way.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
Steamy, hot, messy love….

This is the second in the SEAL’ed series, and fills in all the tantalizing details we were teased with in Honor. Amber and Avery are the Terrible Twins but in fact are quite fabulous. They love each other as friends and lovers, sticking together to weather all that life brings them. When they are asked to keep Charlie “busy” little did they know how he would rock their world…

And rock it, he did! These three seemed made for each other as they explored their physical attra
Inked Belle’s Book Blog
Love is the second book in this series. I enjoyed this one a bit more that Honor. The characters were more fleshed out and honestly, I liked the poly aspect. I’m a firm believer in to each their own and it was nice to see it portrayed in a realistic manner, insecurities and all. Another light, quick, fluffy read perfect for a quick escape from reality !
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this amazing series, and is Charlie, Avery and Amber’s story. Although this can be read as a standalone, I am glad I read the 1st book as it gives a background on how they all met. It is a refreshing change to read an M/F/F storyline, and these three are scorching hot. These two authors’ have done an awesome job in writing this story, and I was intrigued and captivated throughout this page turner. I look forward to reading more from these talented authors’, and I highl ...more
Jenny Prose
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review coming soon!
Laundry
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book that forced you to push past your comfort zone and opened your eyes to a world you had no idea existed? Now, I realize I just painted a picture more closely resembling a paranormal romance than contemporary, but give me a sec. I'll make sense I swear. Love is the story of the Tornado Twins. Avery and Amber are not legit twins, first of all. But they are a package deal. And honestly, I didn't know how I would handle a M/F/F romance. But holy cow, it was some of the hotte ...more
Amy Stephens
Aug 07, 2018 rated it liked it
I wish I could say that I enjoyed Love, my first read by Andi Jaxon and A.J. Alexander. But I found myself struggling, trying to find something to hang onto within the story just to get me through the pages. Even though I had not read the first installment in the series, I simply don't think I was prepared for all of the steam.

I'm okay with M/F/F reads, in fact I find them refreshing because they're not my normal go-to stories, but Love just seemed wayyyy over the top for my enjoyment. I will a
Books Laid Bare
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you’re looking for something to raise your temperature, then this M/F/F read might just be the book for you. I’ve read quite a few ménage books, but this was my first where it was the one guy and two women.
Amber and Avery had a bond that was as close as any two could possibly imagine, not only twins but absolutely in tune with what they need to make them tick. And in this story, the catalyst for their happiness was Charlie, a military man that after one taste of what life with the twin tornad
Sandra
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
“ Now he has a piece of me, a piece I can’t get back. A piece I’ve only ever given to Amber.”

* I received an arc for my honest review *

I just finished this book and it’s such a light, fun, sexy read. I was really in the mood for a story like this. Nothing too heavy but still had it’s serious moments.

I got an arc for their book Honor which is the first book in this series.
This can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading Honor first to get a feel about what this series is all about
Lynn Reynolds
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished-reading
Charlie is a no excuses kinda guy when it comes to what he enjoys. Avery and Amber are an interesting pair. This story has plenty of heat right from the beginning. This is not a book for the shy or for those that don’t like stories that are more than a man and a woman.

To truly understand more about Avery and Amber you should check out Honor. It’s not needed but you get to see how this series started and the main characters, Logan and Katie, make appearances here. Also part of their storyline fil
AnneKR
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love is book 2 in the SEAL’ed series. The first book is Honor (Katie and Logan’s story), and though Love is a standalone I would recommend reading Honor as well, as it tells the back story of how Charlie, Amber, and Avery meet. Amber and Avery, nicknamed the Twin Tornadoes, meet Charlie to keep him company while his best friend Logan is visiting with Katie. Amber and Avery have met their match with Charlie, as all 3 have very high sex drives and it was an instant connection between all three. As ...more
Omg.kacie.reads
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was very different than I thought it would be. I really enjoyed it. It was extremely sexy from the first chapter. It is a M/F/F love story. It was told in a very interesting way. Charlie is a military man who found himself involved with two women at the same time, in the same bed. Avery and Amber were very willing to have him there.  They loved each other and Charlie happened to fit in very well with their arrangement. I liked the different dynamics the authors brought into this story. ...more
Jodi Hunley Bird
4 STAR Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

I wanted to love this story and I did in parts, but there were other parts that just I don't know. Let's see if I can explain myself. Charlie, I loved him. He was strong and he knew exactly what he wanted and that was Avery and Amber. Charlie was a good man, but he wanted to please his girls and boy did he never. I loved when they decided to go on their first date.

I enjoyed Avery and Amber. There were times though that I got confused on who was w
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Love is book 2 in the SEAL’ed series and each book can be read as a standalone. For those of us who had the chance to read book 1, we got to meet Charlie and the twin duo, Twister/tornado AKA Amber and Avery. Amber and Avery have a unique relationship and add Charlie into the mix and whewy this was hotter than I thought it was going to be. Sweets and Sugar got the Love they both deserved, and it shows you just how creative you must be and hard it is to ensure all involved get the relationship pi ...more
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not usually my style, Love is something I wouldn’t normally gravitate to but after meeting the Twin Tornadoes Avery and Amber in the previous book I had to read their story! Unlike anything I’ve read before Avery, Amber, and Charlie’s story is nothing like I thought it’d be. With this trio I figured there was going to be a lot of heat, and holy hotness batman is there heat, but I definitely couldn’t have predicted how emotional and sweet their story is.
Andi and AJ do a beautiful job of deliveri
Sassy Southern
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love is book 2 in the Seal'ed series. This series definitely needs to be read in order because this book goes along with book 1 but from Charlie, Amber and Avery's perspectives. While this type of story line is not normally one that I would put on my TBR list I was hooked with book 1 and had to know what was going to happen with book 2.

This book is full of some serious drama and some very very steamy moments. There is so much chemistry between the characters and after getting a gimps in book 1
Amy
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Let me begin this review off with a warning. Love is based around a M/F/F relationship and may not be for everyone.
Charlie has fallen in love with the twin tornados, Amber and Avery. The book does just jump right into some pretty steamy scenes and there are many to follow, because Charlie, Amber and Avery can’t seem to keep their hands off each other, no matter where they are. Even with all the steamy, passionate and hot scenes the story behind it is beautiful.
Amber and Avery have both experie
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was really looking forward to this book with the twin tornadoes and Charlie!! I read this installment in one sitting, it was that good, I couldn’t put it down. I don’t typically read ménage books that include two females, but holy cow I may start reading them I’ve been missing out. Avery has to overcome her demons of feeling inadequacy and that Charlie would be better off with Amber and Amber alone. That lasts for about 24 hours when Charlie and Amber are going out of their mind with worry. T ...more
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Melanie
(4 stars)

This was a fast paced, quite sweet and sexy story of Charlie, Avery and Amber finding their way into a committed relationship between the three of them. As you would expect there are issues that arise when dealing with three people as opposed to two but, I think the way these issues were handled was done well. Overall this was a good read and I will be looking out for the next one as I'm eager to find out what happened with Emma. I give Love 4 stars.
Gladys
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
With a powerful storyline and deep emotions this book packs a punch. This unique look at love and how it is not always uniformly shaped is quite moving. Filled with steamy heat and poignancy it is a book that makes you think, feel and ask yourself some tough questions along the way. This book focuses on a M/F/F romance, so if this is a big turnoff or something you find offensive, I'd pass on reading this book. I am posting a totally voluntary and completely honest review.
Charlotte Isaac
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
I absolutely loved this story. I always wondered about Charlie, Amber and Avery, and about each of their pasts.

Andi Jaxon hit it out of park with this book, it is so captivating and written so well.

I loved Charlie, he is fearless, sweet and protective. He ain't scared to go for what he wants.

I loved Avery and Amber, they are trouble, but also have hearts of gold. They can be sarky, but also can be sweet.

I really enjoyed this book, and highly recommend it. I can't wait for more.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Avery and Amber have proven that they've earned their nickname. This was an intriguing book that took me on one wild trip! It moved pretty quickly, even with Charlie getting deployed, and although I enjoyed the Tornado Twins' antics, they were a little too much at times for me. I appreciated how close Avery and Amber were though, and they were undeniably hot with Charlie!
Laila Viking
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am normally not reading this kind of themes but it was a pleasant surprise.
The story jumps into some hot and heavy action really fast but not so much that it overwhelms the book. Some good steamy scenes but with a solid storyline behind it.
The story is very emotional and captivating. I can only recommend it to others.
Danielle Goodwin
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Andi Jaxon and AJ Alexander's "Love" is the second tale in the SEAL'ed series, but you can read it as a standalone, I did. Chock full of hot sex. The personalities of Avery and Amber are really fierce and I can totally relate. The pages turn and the vibrator runs! I really dug the ending.
Pamela
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Avery and Amber are the twin tornadoes. They have a deep love for each other. Charlie ends up into the mix with even more steamy sex and love. I enjoyed this story and am looking forward to more in the series.
Lauryn
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First I have to say this book was nothing like I expect, but so much more!!! This story and book as a whole was so well written that anyone will fall in love with it!! I cannot say enough about this book.. I read it within a day, because I couldn't put it down. Love is a great title for it, because I feel I love with it even though I never thought I would enjoy a book about a three-some relationship..
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I love military romance and Andi Jaxon always writes an awesome book. This book was definitely a must read.
Josephine
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the SEAL'ed series.

What a read this is i couldn't put the book down. It will have you hooked from start to finish would recommend starting with the first book in this series. Recommend this series and both the authors. Love the characters.
Melanie
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Raised in California, I’m a crunchy mom, save the whales and the rain forests, hippy. I married a sexy man in uniform who let me spawn and am now raising a mutinous army of hell raisers that I created myself, all while he defends our country. I drink too much coffee until it's late enough to drink too much wine and am sexually frustrated for your freedom. If you see me online, I'm probably sitting ...more
More about Andi Jaxon