Start by marking “Faking It” as Want to Read:
Faking It

Faking It

Faking it never felt so good in this red-hot new standalone by New York Times bestselling author K. Bromberg.

Zane Phillips mistook me for his dog walker. It shouldn’t surprise me that the man with a suit more expensive than my rent would assume that I was there to serve him. The positive? I put him in his place. The negative? I missed my job interview because of it.

Now I
Audiobook
Published September 25th 2018 by JKB Pulbishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Faking It, please sign up.

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Lord have mercy. I have to gather my thoughts on this one ☺

Zane Phillips & Harlow Nicks, you captured me during this read!!!!

“Welcome to hell, Phillips.
Where the temptation is hot as fuck, the consequences are damning, and the sins are at your fingertips waiting to burn you.”

“This is going to be a serious problem. Huge. Stick around—you should because he’s over there taking off his shirt—and things are just beginning to get good.”

Hands down one I recommend to all you romance lovers ♥

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS
Just face it, Harlow . . . you can’t resist me.”
“Resist you?” I laugh. “I can barely stand you.”

That hot cover and enticing blurb don't even come close to doing this book justice. And that's saying something because that cover and blurb are EVERYTHING. But this book is also so much more than just a relationship of convenience trope. It's a swoony, humorous, perfectly paced, deliciously blended romance cake with plenty of sexual chemistry as the sprinkles on top! I loved the ever lovi
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR)

-"Sometimes the best things in life are a result of the unexpected."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Harlow Nicks is a model in Los Angeles who is still looking for her big break. While following her dreams she still has to pay the rent, so she's hoping her latest interview will go well. Then a gorgeous, annoying man named Zane Phillips ruins her day and all her plans when he mistakes her for his dog walker and causes her to miss her interview.

Zane Phillips is a successful, Australi
Wendy

The moment I saw this cover...I fell head over heels in love with it. I have actually had a crush on this particular cover model for quite some time...so of course, I had to read this book. I mean I love this author and all her previous work...but did you see that hunk of a man on the cover ??!!!!

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Yeah so....on to the story 7e6c22cc4c29adb0f4a619d0806b71f1

This book started out pretty good...I was laughing my ass off within minutes, and I knew right from the start, that me and Harlow were gonna be good friends ;) I love a girl w
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Well. Officially the first book by K. Bromberg that didn't make me cry. But I loved it just the same. This one was fun and flirty and still gave all the feels. <3
Helena Hunting
I love, love, LOVE Kristy's writing, so it comes as no surprise (to me) that I fell completely in love with Harlow and Zane. Well, first I developed a serious girl crush on Harlow because she's a kickbutt heroine. Then I fell for the alpha, sometimes-jerk, sometimes-seriously sweet Zane.

I love the unique premise for the story, the building sexual tension and the hilarious, witty banter as they're forced into each other's personal space 24 hours a day, seven days a week for months!

If you love a
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
OMG! The sweetest, swooniest, most romantic and charming romance I’ve read in a LONG time. I’m smitten with this story! A 5-STAR-MUST-READ for anyone who loves light, sexy, witty, SWOONY goodness in their books! Man, I’m in loveeeeeeee.
Elle Kennedy

Now Available:

From New York Times bestselling author K. Bromberg comes an unexpected romantic comedy about how one little white lie can lead to so much more.
Affluent entrepreneur, Zane Phillips, is less than thrilled when the woman he mistook for his dog walker finagles her way into being the new spokesperson for the dating app he’s about to launch. Harlow Nicks may have gotten the job, but
Stacey is Sassy
Faking It for the fairy-tale ending…

I know all about faking it. Not, Faking It but faking it…in the acting out my interest in social interactions when I’m really wanting to listen to my audiobook instead. I was a good girl, though, and managed to hold plenty of meaningful conversations (I think) but I was distracted knowing I had unfinished books sitting and waiting for me. See, I’m on holidays and sitting beside a beautiful river with a bunch of friends and reading/listening got put on the back
K. Bromberg
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Cinder' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

Nothing better than to start the new year with a book by one of my absolute favorite authors! K. Bromberg does it again for me in this enemies-to-lovers romance. Entertaining, sexy and emotional: Faking It surely did not disappoint me. I love Kristy’s characters, her writing style and how she develops her stories.

So, Faking It is this author’s upcoming standalone release and it’s about a cocky
Cyndi
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book! Especially the audiobook. We have a wonderfully strong and confident heroine. Who is read by a genius actress. And we have a gloriously sexy hero who is perfectly performed.
Our hero is launching a dating website and our heroine is a spokesmodel. Add to that our hero also needs a girlfriend to show he has used his website.
Excellent story! Emotional romance!
Melissa
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FAKING IT is LIVE!!!!!!
Harlow Nicks is about to take Zane Phillips on the ride of his life...

Amazon: https://smarturl.it/FakingItAmz
Apple Books: https://smarturl.it/FakingItiBooks
Nook: https://smarturl.it/FakingItBN
Kobo: https://smarturl.it/FakingItK
Audible: https://smarturl.it/FakingItAudible

GASP* I listened to the Audible and it was heaven to my ears! What starts as an accidental encounter, quickly changes into a crazy turn of events. NO SPOILERS These two now finding themselves In quite an in
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Loved the narration! Sexy Aussie, hello. Cute, funny and romantic story.

The audiobook was a light and sexy love story that I enjoyed all the more because of the outstanding narration by Rupert Channing and Erin Mallon. This audiobook was just pure fun, between Zane's sexy Australian accent and his cocky attitude, to Harlow's strong personality and inner monologue. The narrators really brought this enemies-to-lovers story to life!

“Love’s a stupid emotion fabricated to define relationships”

Za
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
4.5 stars - Audiobook Review

Well, this was a tasty treat—a wonderfully light palate cleanser, if you will, after reading some seriously angst-filled books.

Harlow is a winsome heroine made of equal parts spunk and heart. I like seeing entitled, arrogant jerks getting blindsided by love, so Zane was just my type. Harlow may be down on her luck and Zane oozes wealth and power, but she doesn’t hesitate to stand up him. I enjoyed the power balance in their relationship. Their bus tour offers fun anti
Penny Reid
Jan 08, 2019 marked it as to-read

Lauren Blakely

Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Rupert Channing stole the show! This is one of my new favorites! Gah! That accent tho!! I might be in love! The audiobook is FANTASTIC!! Erin Mallon is always perfection, so this is a definite win. I absolutely loved everything about it!

Zane Phillips meets his match (literally) when he mistakenly assumes Harlow is his dog walker. He's wealthy, brash, and completely full of him. Apparently he has a right to be because he's sexy AF! Harlow isn't impressed by his antics and gives him a piece of her
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
5 Faking CROWNS

I absolutely cannot get over this! K. Bromberg and these narrators have quite possibly created my favorite audiobook ever!

The voices of narrators are perfection! I swear the heroes Aussie accent did something to me. The dialogue and the banter is sexy and fun, the chemistry, amazing.

The journey of these two is so much fun! The fake relationship, watching it turn into something real, the grand gesture is all just freaking fabulous.

The story in and of itself is not groundbreaking
Gi's Spot Reviews
4.5 'It all comes back to love' Stars

HOLY AUSSIE HOTNESS! Faking It proves, once again, that K. Bromberg always has the magic combo between gripping emotional, scorching hot and hilariously entertaining! This book truly had it all!

First of all, I was insta in love with Harlow. From her very first thoughts, and how she met and deal with Zane, from the very first second, omg, I was THERE with her, and like, 'Tell him, girl!'. Yep, total girl crush - and not just because she is me with her sarcasti
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Audiobook Review

The overall loves story was good ~4 stars. It's always fun to watch the selfish arrogant hero fall in love. The narrators were horrible though. The hero has an Aussie accent and I cringed every time he mimicked an American accent, especially the heroine's voice. Likewise, the female narrator imitating the Aussie male accent was just dreadful.
NiCoLeTa E.
***3,5 "Live in the now!!!" stars***

"It all comes back to love..."

I enjoyed AND this book by K. Bromberg, but to be totally honest with you, i didn't love it as the rest I've read of hers....
I think that it will be very difficult for me something to come above the Malone brothers...
So, yep, this book was good, but far away from my favorite...

Well, Zane Phillips was an a$$!!! Seriously, guys!!!
He was cocky, arrogant, self-centured, with bad attitude... An a$$!!!!
The first time that he met Harlo
Shayna
“I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I’ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ...ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I’ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ."

If you’ve missed K. Bromberg’s words like me, then you will be chomping at the bit for her latest standalone, 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐭. Zane and Harlow’s romance was an original delight. It was fast-paced, extremely witty and entertaining, steamy, and comical. I couldn’t get enough of these two.

It starts off with quite the meet-cute, although “cute” might be a
Amy
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, review-books
Faking It is an audio first release from author K. Bromberg and I am so excited to have been able to listen to a copy of this book. Faking It is my first audio book read and it won't be my last. The narrators did a wonderful job of pulling you into the story and capturing your interest.

Faking It is the kind of story that I can't help falling in love with. Harlow and Zane kept me on my toes from their very first encounter. Their banter was fabulous and kept you begging for more. Their chemistry
maggieandteddy
Had a great beginning. Great premise. The writing/dialogue is really good-especially in the beginning.
I liked both Harlow's voice (Erin Mallon) & Zane's (Rupert Channing) voices. Harlow's voice with the whisper-talk really got annoying. I had a hard time thinking 'is she saying that or thinking that?'
Why was she whispering? They traded off chapters so she even did it when Harlow was talking about Zane. Zane's voice has an Aussie accent. I liked his tone. When Rupert did Robert's voice, it wa
TF
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars -----Listened to the audible and the narrators, Rupert Channing and Erin Mallon did an awesome job!
Lover of Romance
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance

Faking It was a book I saw as a Audible Original, although it did become released in ebook format this past week I believe. I adore K. Bromberg, her writing is packed with giggles and strong emotions and her writing is the type that just pulls you into a story and you quickly fall for the characters and I have to admit that was the case here. I had such a fun time with this book and I do want to give plenty of the credit to the narrators fo
Sandy S
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date January 8 2019

Now I find out he’s a rich Australian entrepreneur, and he wants to make up for tanking my interview. Yes, he’s impossibly hot – but he’s also an arrogant jackass—so . . . no thanks.

But
Alex ♈
Apparently it's what women are craving, I guess I'm a mutant...

Jessy's review
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Yayy

New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg writes contemporary novels that contain a mixture of sweet, emotional, a whole lot of sexy, and a little bit of real. She likes to write strong heroines, and damaged heroes who we love to hate but can’t help to love.

A mom of three, she plots her novels in between school runs and soccer practices, more often than not with her laptop in tow.

Since publish