Start by marking “Tempting Him (Obsessed #5)” as Want to Read:
Tempting Him (Obsessed #5)

Tempting Him

(Obsessed #5)

It’s not just a love story, it’s an obsession...

Skylar:

Every time my neighbor jogs past my house, I do my best to tempt him. Washing my car, watering my lawn, doing yoga in the grass with all my assets in the air. I’m not sure if he notices me, but I sure can’t miss him.

Then one day he falls... into my arms and into my bed. Surprisingly, we’re better matched than I woul
Published June 10th 2018 by Jeanne St. James

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Him

Start your review of Tempting Him (Obsessed #5)
Bette
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous Story & Audible Listen🎧 Another Smoking🔥Hot Obsession!

Tempting Him
An Obsessed Novella, Book 5
By: Jeanne St. James
Narrated by: Ava Lucas, Aaron Shedlock

Jeanne St. James pens another wonderful, smoking hot novella in her “Obsessed” series. She has a great writing style, I love how much story she fits into her novellas. The interesting storylines are original and captivating from story to end, as well as super hot. This is Skylar & Cade’s story, Skylar has had her eye on her new neighbor,
Andi
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Jeanne St. James' Obsessed series! First, they're just the right "bite" size read. Long enough for James to create characters you'll fall in love with, but short enough to be read in a single sitting without staying up past your bedtime - not that's ever stopped me before, but you know!

I think what I love the most about this series is it's just a slice. You usually get to be a voyeur to get a peek at a pivotal moment. These stories are normally less than 24 hours in her charact
Patty
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I see people jog by my house all the time, but I have never had an occurrence like this! Cade passes by Skylar's house the same time everyday and she has a fascination with him. When they finally bump into each other, she finds out the obsession is mutual. But as usual, Jeanne St James doesn't just stop there. In her stories, there is always more than just the erotic, steamy scenes, and let me tell you, this one is hot! In this one she gives a back story that will tear your heart open and seal i ...more
Kari Hansen
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Skylar is very attracted to her sexy neighbor that runs by her house every day, so she ensures she is outside practicing her yoga in the hopes of getting his attention. From the moment that Cade saw his sexy neighbor Skylar he makes sure he runs by her home every day at the same time just to get a glimpse of her.

When a provocative yoga pose has him stumbling she invites him into the house to clean him up and it leads them on a hot and steamy weekend but will the connection in their pasts destro
Stephanie Ditmore
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader copy of this book. Loved this book! Skylar has been checking out her sexy, hot neighbor every day as he jogs by and she can’t help herself as she fantasizes about him. Little does she know that Cade is jogging past her house every day to just get a look at her and one day all it took was one look too long and he ends up in her arms and its explosive. Their chemistry is off the charts hot, but there are secrets that they both harbor and could actually be ...more
Nessa
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this novella!!! A secret service agent and a neighbor have a little fun, without realizing a secret lies between them. They get caught up in their passion, and the fire is intense!!! I love books written by Jeanne St James because you never really know what to expect. Sky and Cade are very likeable characters, and the story that is between the pages is phenomenal. The ending came up on me suddenly, and I'm still begging Jeanne St James to write a follow-up on all her Obsessed couples to se ...more
Quen Barlow
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is a wonderful way to end your night Skylar and Cade will tempt you into doing you never thought you would. Skylar has made sure she is outside on the days her sexy neighbor runs by her house and she has tried everything to get him inside. Cade runs by one day and sees her bent over showing him the one thing he can't resist and that's when things go from 0 to 100.
Both of them are into BDSM and it's 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. This story is a quick read it's packed with a punch and it gives you everythin
Kim
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Tempting Him by Jeanne St. James. It is the story of Skylar and Cade. Skylar and Cade are neighbors and every time Skylar sees Cade she tries to tempt him and Cade jogs past her house just to get a look at her. One day he stumbles into her arms. Their chemistry is off the charts. But they each have a secret they are keeping from each other. Will they let their secrets keep them apart or will they accept each other after their secrets are no longer secrets and get their HEA? I ...more
Sharon
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I love this series! The best part is they are short, steamy, will give any reader a quick lift and they are standalones. Skylar is enamored of her hunky neighbor Cade as she ensures she is outside doing something menial just to see him come jogging close to her house. When they finally do connect, the passion between them fires and it is no holds barred. However, there is a secret that can come between them if it is discovered. Will it split them apart or bring them closer? Ms. St. James consist ...more
Amy Fudge
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulously hot and sexy story from Jeanne St James.
Skyler finds reasons to be outside when the hot guy runs by three days a week and does her best to be noticed by him.
Cade doesn't like to run but he likes what he sees when he runs past Skylar's house. He is too busy day dreaming about her to pay attention and literally falls at her feet. What happens next you simply have to read for yourself.
This is a fast paced, hot and sexy novella with some drama and personal baggage included that w
Reva Parks
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! For a couple months now Skylar has made sure she is outside Monday, Wednesday and Friday when he runs by. This Friday she gave him a view of her rear in her yoga pants causing him to trip and fall into her arms. They find they are not only close neighbors but kindred souls in BDSM . She asks if he likes 'ass play' before she gets his name, Kincade. This book has hot sex with the ageing bachelor thinking of moving in before he has asked all the questions a Secret Service Agent should and wo ...more
Debbie Moriarty
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Skylar is always keyping an eye out for her HOT neighbor Cade as. he goes running three days a week. She always makes sure to be outside doing something wearing skimpy clothing. One day, he literally trips and falls into her arms. She brings him into her house, cleans his wounds and then brings him to her bed. Little does she know that he is in law enforcement and she has a huge secret to hide... Iread this book as an ARC and this is my honest review.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Can you fall in love with a man you have never really met? For Skylar the answer is yes and the man in her sight is Cade her neighbor. When the two finally meet there are more sparks than the Forth of July and the passion turns so steamy you have the need for a cigarette when you finish the book. This might be a short story but Jeanne St. James packs so much into it that you cannot help but fall in love with the characters and you will not want to put it down.
Sonja Netkovska
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
Another beautiful, hot and quick read from Jeanne St. James.
I loved Skylar and Cade's story, their games and their connection, but the end was wow and honestly I didn't expect something like that.
If Jeanne want to start new series than that should be a Secret Service Series, so we can read more about Cade and Sky.
So I truly want to recommend this hot novella, buy it and I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did.
Sharon Jones
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Jeanne St James books. Even though this is a quick read, this book hits the ground running and doesn't stop until the very last word.
Skylar and Kincaid have a special connection, something that they both know they need and have been happy to wait until they found it.
This is an extremely sexy book, and as much as I loved that part, Jeanne left me absolutely stunned with that twist at the end!!
Absolutely brilliant.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book
Gladys
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This novella is a very enjoyable blend of cuteness, steam and drama. I loved Skylar and Cade and how their story gets its start. These are both very likable characters and the attraction and chemistry they share is explosive. Unfortunately, they both have secrets that could end their relationship before it really gets started. A very entertaining read. I'm voluntarily posting an honest review.
Shasta Waltner
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic short but sexy read. Its amazing how invested you can get in a character even in a short story. Cade and Skyler are both trying to overcome a rough past and fall for each other so quick. Yet another great read from St. James. Advanced copy recieved, all comments are my own and voluntary.
Cindy Hughes
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tempting Him was a hot, steamy, sexy quick read! It was wonderful! It was packed full of heat! Skylar and Cade were great characters and their chemistry was explosive! Both of them held secrets that could end their relationship!
I really loved this story! I can’t wait for the next An Obsessed Novella Book!
Christi Adkins
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tempting Him was a truly temptingly delicious read. This read will blow you away. The alpha male is hot in ways you wouldn't believe. He will have you panting, swooning, and fanning yourself all at the same time. This whole series is totally worth the read and Tempting Him is no different. You need this book in your life. Go grab it today.
Jenny H
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! This was a hot, steamy, quick and enjoyable read. I read this in one sitting and didn't want to put it down. Skylar and Cade had an amazing connection and chemistry. The characters and plot were well written and developed. A great addition to the Obsessed Novellas series - and one you won't want to miss. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Pat
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! The story was well written, the well planned plot flowed smoothly from page to page and the explosive chemistry between Skylar and Cade kept me totally captivated! As I turned each page the characters seemed to jump from the page and pulled me right into their story as it effortlessly unfolded! This book is an absolute must read, I wish I could give it more than 5 stars!
Aleia L
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Skylar & Cade’s story but is there more?!? The ending came too fast! Cade is a secret service agent and Skylar is a widow. They noticed each other and have been doing things to catch each others attention which is too cute. Cade falls and Skylar comes to his rescue and then it’s “do you like ass play?”😂😂 I loved how direct Skylar was. They had great chemistry and the sex scenes were hot! ...more
Stephanie Keomanyvanh
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. The chemistry between Skylar and Cade was great. Both wanting each other without knowing it until one falls. I would love to read more of there story as this just gives you a glimpse of their lives.
Bunny
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received and advance reader copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving my review.
Skylar and Cade are off the charts hot together. I love how this book started with an innocent attraction and ended with chemistry so hot it was amazing. Awesome read!
Gwen
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Skylar is a bit obsessed with a handsome runner. He jogs by her house on certain days. She does everything to allure him until one day he falls on her lap. They are explosive together but they have their secrets. Cade and Sky are one hot couple though!
Debra
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wickedly Hot and Emotional
Tempting Him: An Obsessed Novella book 5 was cute, endearing, Unique, and packed full of of heat. This is a story of fateful moments and romance. I loved the ending it was suprising. The narration was awesome. Well written and well preformed I highly recommend it.
Linda Rimer-Como
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quick read with an interesting story line. The characters are determined and strong, both trying to overcome a past tragedy. When the truth comes to light, can a budding relationship survive? Great story, great read.

I voluntarily read and reviewed this book; all opinions expressed are my own.
Jeanette
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
A wonderful hot, quick read but so worth it. I loved the chemistry between the main characters. Don't let the length of it fool you - this is a meaty read!! The ending was totally unexpected. I definitely wanted more. So hoping this becomes a series. Loved every word of it!!
Donna Smith
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I have read the others like this but these character... I wanted so much more! The entire book takes place in less than 24 hours. But they have been flirting for far longer. He jogs by her house 3 times a week and she’s noticed. She’s been doing everything to get him to notice in return. A yoga move finally makes him trip. She “ saves” him and cleans him up. The attraction they share explodes once they start taking. This is HOT!!! They discover they share a passion for not so ...more
Crystal
Loved this last novella! The first third or so had me cracking up, then there were the steamy bits followed up by the intrigue of the secrets being kept. I loved how real the characters were when they first met. Would love to have seen this one a full length book.

• The Hookup Handbook
  • Boyfriend for Hire
  • The Escort: The Invitation
  • Billionaire Brothers (The Escort, #2)
  • Kiss Me Crazy (Bridgewater County, #6)
  • It Happened One Wedding (FBI/US Attorney, #5)
  • Summer Wine (Tastes of Seduction, #1)
  • Resist Me
  • Make Me Yours (Bridgewater County #5)
  • A Wanton Woman (Mail Order Bride of Slate Springs #1)
  • A Lot like Love (FBI/US Attorney, #2)
  • Red Red Wine (Tastes of Seduction, #2)
  • About That Night (FBI/US Attorney, #3)
  • A Wild Woman (Mail Order Bride of Slate Springs #2)
  • Love Irresistibly (FBI/US Attorney, #4)
  • Suddenly One Summer (FBI/US Attorney, #6)
  • The Thing About Love
  • Burnin' Up Memphis (Firehouse 69, #1)
JEANNE ST. JAMES is a USA Today bestselling romance author who loves an alpha male (or two). She was only thirteen when she started writing. Her first paid published piece was an erotic story in Playgirl magazine. Her first erotic romance novel, Banged Up, was published in 2009. She is happily owned by farting French bulldogs. She writes M/F, M/M, and M/M/F ménages. Want to read a sample of her wo ...more

Obsessed (5 books)
  • Forever Him (Obsessed #1)
  • Only Him (Obsessed #2)
  • Needing Him (Obsessed #3)
  • Loving Her (Obsessed #4)

News & Interviews