Start by marking “Ace of Spades (Old Money Roulette #3)” as Want to Read:
Ace of Spades (Old Money Roulette #3)

Ace of Spades

(Old Money Roulette #3)

Wealth. Power. Privilege.
His empire. Her dynasty.

What happens when the role you pretended to play becomes your reality?

Mateo Remmington is the elite king of a clandestine world brimming with sex, violence, and drugs.

He's cunning, corrupt, and possessive to the point of insanity.

I've just become his wife, his sole obsession.

Hes my addiction, my one and only vice.

And
Published June 29th 2018 by BB Books (first published June 28th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Ace of Spades, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ace of Spades

Start your review of Ace of Spades (Old Money Roulette #3)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

This was a fantastic conclusion to a fantastic series. It was a relatively short book that I finished in ninety minutes. It was told in a dual POV format. We pick up right where we left off in book two, and the twists and turns continue. Thankfully, we finally get some answers. It had a great cast of secondary characters, and I hope some of them get books of their own. There wasn't a lot of angst, and there was no OW or OW drama, and I continued to love both Mateo and Elena. Last, it was all
Snow
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh my shit...

even though, my only remark here is the "rushed" ending, all the revelations of the family secrets and obnoxious deeds they all pulled, seemed a bit, sped up and pushed over the top without actually giving the "time" and "space" to accept and work the utter mess out and I honestly wanted to pay attention to the more of the heavier punishment of the guilty ones...

nevertheless, I absolutely loved the anti-hero, Mateo Remmington , he was just dark and deadly enough for me to find my
Bunnycore
Dear Natalie Bennett,

I love letters, don't you? I think letters tend to convey how I really feel because I don't have to think of things to say that make me feel like I am giving something away.

So Old Money, wtf! I want more! I know it's only a trilogy but my gods this series fucked me up and made me fall in love with a dangerous kingpin. I would do it all over again and I am certain I will. You have this way about you as an author to suck me into your world of sin and debauchery and relish in
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my dayz. This was an awesome read, a great ending. Wow I applaud the author on this amazing read.

This is book three and the conclusion of this series. Make sure you read the previous books or your gonna be completely lost. Anyway its so good your gonna want to read them all. I read this in one sitting , as I have done with the previous books. Theres just no way I could put it down.

Any questions we had are answered very well in this book. Loose ends are dealt with and we end up with a superb
liz
I read this so long ago, and forgot to come back and review after reading the trilogy. Ive read to many books in between to give a proper review, but I can say that even after all these months, this was a great book. A brilliant conclusion to this story!

This was a fantastic trilogy if you want your reads super dark. I enjoyed every intense, violence, and lust filled page.

Fans of this Authors work, and Dark Erotica/Horror will likely enjoy the Old Money Trilogy.
Erika BookHavenBookBlog
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
"He was turning out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. His darkness was my happy place."

Like a master puppeteer, Mateo was controlling the world it seemed, and as always with characters that are both diabolical, the Author lends what seemed to be his softer side with regards to his love. As always though, everything is not as it seems, and has surprises around every turn. Jaw dropping secrets are revealed, twisted revenge is sought, and the characters take you on a dark journey that
Andreea
so, I didn't want to write my opinion after the first or second book, I just wanted to read the whole series first and I really thought that by the time I finish to read the last word of the last book my impression will change. I DIDN'T HAPPENED :(
The first book was very hard to digest. Nothing made sens, everything was obscured, half truths, no connection between the main characters. I was just annoyed with Elena. I mean, she was supposed to look for her sister, or grieve the lost of her aunt,
Yahaira
Jul 11, 2018 rated it liked it
For me the book series left a lot unanswered. Reading this trilogy I didnt get the fulfilled feeling when I immense in my book time and I'm at the finish line.
Khanique McDaniel
Aug 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
How sad ....

That a book with such potential was relegated to a mediocre crime and fuckfest. No substance. Nothing memorable. No real sense or flow. Especially with it being a game.

We got some answers but where was the conclusion and the excitement? The suspense? The creativity? The turning point? Where was Elena's spine? She is fit for a fuck toy. A queen? Not so much and I don't even understand what happened or where is Ace now.

I think I am most disappointed in this novel because it's the
Expresso
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I experience anxiety before I open a book, I know its gonna wreck me. I knew Elena and Mateo were gonna work my nerves! Every scene was so intense leading up to this insane conclusion! I knew I was gonna need a good therapist.

Wow so every question from Queen and King are answered in this installment. The drama is insane, Mateo brings his A-game in and out of bed as usual, Elena is officially the bowlegged Queen of Vice City (read the trilogy- you will understand my reference), and well
Tahsin
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary, dark
Unfulfilled potential all the way apparently. An interesting series that could've been so much better. :/
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

The third and potentially last book in the series, we finally get the closure and answers we have waited for.

Mateo is the ruthless King of Vice City and the puppetmaster. He is the one who pulls all the strings and that makes him a worthy player in the game of Old Money Roulette. He just needs to finish the game and has a few more plays up his sleeve.

Elena is the Queen, she has slowly come into her own and has taken the small nuggets of information to ensure that she too is has a place in the
Paula D
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The third and final book of the series.. starts off right where the last one ended. Is Elenas sister dead? Who is Ace? All your questions will be answered and wow is there some shocking moments and hot ones too! I loved this series and sad it ends but what a thrill ride. I LOVE Mateo his attitude, his alpha stalker side plus is affection towards Elena. Plus that last chapter had my mouth hung open and I laughed oh Mateo is such a bad man! Go read this series seriously its amazing ride that you ...more
Ally Vance
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
The players of such a masterfully played game has laid the final hand.

Play or fold? It was hard to tell how this story would play out. So many questions still needed answering and I was intensely interested in finding them. I got one hell of a surprise thats foe sure!

The character development surpassed the first two books as they really came into their own. Carefully cosntructed murder and intrigue, with a well-balanced amount of sex thrown down onto the table. I was on the edge of my seat.

An
Casey ~BookObsessionConfessions~
Through all of the twists and turns and following the breadcrumbs Natalie Bennett left for us in the previous books, we finally get some answers and find out what actually happened to Elenas sister and who Ace is, which I never saw coming.

This book starts out right where the last one left off and Elena is still on the hunt for all of the answers to the Old Money Roulette game that Mateo obviously has but wont give her until she figures everything out on her own.

Im still not entirely sure what
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Ace of Spades by Natalie Bennett is book Three in the Old Money Roulette. This is continues the story of Mateo and Elena and is the last book in the series. So I would recommend you read the previous books first before starting this one. This book stars where 'King of Hearts' left off an it starts to answer the questions we needed to know. Along with getting their happy ending.
This series has been a dark romance read and one that I have truly enjoyed.
Ace of Spades was a quick read.
Old Money
Brit
Jul 09, 2018 rated it liked it
I love, love natalie's work but this series wasnt my favorite by her.
THall
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Crazy loves crazy
Crazy family secrets
Lisa Mcintire
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the first two books and this last book was just as good expectttt for The last reveal was a tad disappointing and I didnt enjoy it but I still loved the whole series as a whole. ...more
Caroline
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: natalie-bennett
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. Confucius

Natalie Bennett is truly, legitimately crazy. And you know what? I love it! The conclusion to the OMR series is gore and funny. Emotional and heartbreaking. I couldnt put it down.

Youre a bit twisted, but that doesnt make you less than an angel. You just have fringed wings.

Janee
Playing

This book, this series was crazy good. Elena and Mateo are both playing a game, but Elena didn't know is was playing. Until Mateo steps into her life.

There was things I wish Bennett would give a little more with. The ending just wasn't what I was hoping it would be. Still I liked the book.
Samantha
Mar 17, 2019 rated it liked it
I'm still confused after reading book 2. So what I do know is that Mateo is a badass drug king pin. He will kill you for breathing the air around him. He loves to fuck Elena. She is his obsession. The rest made no sense.

We find out who Ace is and I was here for the drama. Nothing come of it. I am a bit confused. We take out some more folks. We find out about whythe previous killings were important. The end.

Wow. I think I had more questions. It felt incomplete. What the hell was the purpose of
Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!

Nooo I can't believe Mateo and Elena story is over. I fell so in love with mateo, he is ruthless, drop dead gorgeous, can be arrogant and an ass but that's what we love in our guys. The darkness they bring and the don't miss with me vibes. Get on their bad side and you will be wishing you didn't.

The games continue in the old money roulette saga! Answers will be revealed, secrets and lies exposed, we learn more into the games, who is behind it, there is a tad more violence, torture and so on in
Tisha
Jul 04, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: wtf
My expectations were low and yet Im STILL disappointed. WTH?! Even the conclusion was not a conclusion. I understand what happened, yet I dont know why any of this required 3 books. Because ultimately what I assumed at the beginning was true and yet I still have more questions. This felt like random information was mentioned to confuse the reader and create mystery. Yet the mystery was solved for me in book 1. And the info regarding her mother was pointless. Just ugh 🤯! ...more
Sandra
Kept me reading

This is my first series by this author and while I did not love it I liked it enough to keep reading. A lot of elements kept me interested throughout the story but at the end of it all I have to say it feels incomplete. The thing with Ace was sadly anticlimactic. It was sort of just brushed over and it did leave me wanting more. I still would try another book by this author.
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Feb 06, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2019, natalie-bennett
This series was no bueno.
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
~The old money roulette is a repetitive cycle of gorgeous, rich assholes fucking up other rich assholes lives while wearing the best designer clothes and sharing some bubbly with superficial smiling faces.~

Holy Siberian Sapsucker! We get the last draw of the game and what a finale. We know that Mateo is the King of Hearts and Elena his Queen of Diamonds, but we have yet to learn who holds the Ace of Spades. And what a shock it is when that last card is laid.

Mateo holds his cards close and
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to start out by saying that Ace of Spades is the Book 3 in the Old Money Roulette trilogy, so you MUST READ Queen of Diamonds (Book 1), and King of Hearts (Book 2) FIRST, OR YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY LOST! And yes, I had to go all kinds of dramatic all caps because you will be lost. This is the conclusion to Elena & Mateo's dark & twisty story, and what an ending it was. There, that's all the description that I'm coming off of. See, there's so many twists & turns that most of ...more
Renee
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This wasn't just a stunning conclusion to the trilogy but in true Natalie Bennett fashion, shocking as well! I should know better than to ever try to guess her moves; she'll play me every time and keep me coming back for more!

Character development was excellent in this fast-paced book. She excels at adding depth as she goes along, never leaving anything stagnant. The world building was impressive, even when it's a world I can't even fathom. It truly is astounding how much she pours into every
Badh
This book is not a standalone. If you haven't read the first 2 books, immediately put this one down, read them, and then come back to this.

Elena and Mateo are back. She's still trying to stick to her plan of finding out what happened to her twin, Eva. Mateo is like a pool of sticky quicksand made with molasses. He keeps dragging her further and further in, into his life, his world, and into love with him. She keeps trying to figure out everything, but Mateo is so far ahead of her that she won't
« previous 1 3 next »

• I (One) (War of Roses Book 3)
  • Rules of Bennett (Rules of Bennett, #1)
  • Let Me (Vengeful, #1)
  • Heartless Prince (Dark Dynasty #1)
  • XV (War of Roses, #1)
  • Covet (Cherish, #2)
  • Until You're Mine (Requested Trilogy, #2)
  • These Monstrous Ties (Unsainted, #1)
  • VII: Seven (War of Roses #2)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Matteo: A Dark Mafia Hate Story
  • Capture (Cherish, #0.5)
  • My Sweet Songbird (Requested Trilogy, #3)
  • Cherish (Cherish, #3)
  • Bleeding Hearts (Heartbreaker, #1)
  • Don't Say a Word (Requested Trilogy, #1)
  • Collateral
  • Deception and Chaos (Chaos, #1)
With a penchant for (writing) villainous immoral men, and a tendency to deviate away from traditional happily ever afters, Natalie Bennett is an international bestselling author of twisted and unconventional love stories.

When she's not slaying words she's somewhere in the sunshine state, happily taking life one curve-ball at a time.

You can find Natalie on Social Media!
Newsletter:

Old Money Roulette (3 books)
  • Queen of Diamonds (Old Money Roulette #1)
  • King of Hearts (Old Money Roulette #2)

News & Interviews