Start by marking “The Windmill Café: Christmas Trees (The Windmill Café, Book 3)” as Want to Read:
The Windmill Café: Christmas Trees (The Windmill Café, Book 3)

The Windmill Café: Christmas Trees

(The Windmill Café #3)

As Rosie Barnes takes her latest batch of warm St Clement’s mince pies from the oven, even December’s wintery weather can’t dampen her spirits. With friends Grace and Josh getting married on Christmas Eve, and her beloved Windmill Café hosting its inaugural Christmas Tree Carousel competition the night before, there’s so much to look forward to.

But when Theo, one of the st
Kindle Edition
Published September 6th 2018 by HarperImpulse

To ask other readers questions about The Windmill Café, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Windmill Café

Nicola Clough
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was looking forward to reading the final part in this series and didn't disappoint me at all this book was my favourite out of the three it flowed so well and the characters were great. Full of Christmas and mystery with romance and a simple read with a great conclusion.
Rosie is continuing to work in the windmill cafe and her ex has turned up wanting to make amends and offer her a stake in the business she has a decision to make as she has fallen for gorgeous Matt and who does she really want
Kim
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, net-galley
I love the Windmill cafe series-this in the final book in the series.
There is a wedding booked and the stag and hen party are staying. When one of the guests has an accident Rosie is asked to investigate along with Matt, who runs the outward bound centre. The spark between them is starting to ignite.
A Christmas Tree competition has sparked everyones imagination and they all want to create a masterpiece and some of the decorations sound just wonderful.
Emma Crowley
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Without doubt The Windmill Café series has been a highlight of my reading this year, I chanced upon it by accident when I spotted book one Summer Breeze and have been enthralled ever since. What sets this series apart is that it's not your usual run of the mill girl meets boy story, instead within each book is an element of mystery that pervades throughout the story and our main character Rosie Barnes has become the investigator. Normally I would run a mile from these kind of books but Poppy Bla ...more
Maureen Moyes
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the third book of Poppy Blake's 'The Windmill Café' series which I was not aware of before I started reading however this wasn't a problem as the lovely tale was easy to follow as a stand-alone short story.

It is a lovely Christmas story with all the friendship, romance, mystery and suspense which goes into making the perfect family Christmas romance.  I enjoyed the fast pace of this book which is expertly penned and will be recommending to fellow readers.

Kelly
Oct 04, 2018 rated it liked it
The third instalment of the Windmill Cafe follows the same formula as the first two with the culmination of the ‘will they won’t they’ relationship between Matt and Rosie. Not quite as many yummy food descriptions as in the previous two. Not disappointing but not overly exciting either. I liked it but didn’t love it.
Karen
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
The Windmill Cafe: Christmas Trees, is the third book in the Windmill Cafe series by author Poppy Blake. I did not realize that this story was the third installment of short stories. However, I had no problem following the story even though I have not read the previous two that have been released. The first installment is called The Windmill Cafe: Summer Breeze. The second installment is called The Windmill Cafe: Autumn Leaves. I am hoping that the author combines the three and releases them as ...more
Micha Sevier
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Windmill Café: Christmas Trees is the third book in The Windmill Café series. Rosie Barnes lives and works in a windmill café and is excited about the upcoming Christmas Tree Carousel competition and the wedding of her friends Grace and Josh. The excitement is ruined when Theo, a member of the stag party, is injured during a biking competition and it appears to be no accident. It seems that anyone with motive to injure Theo must be involved in the wedding and Grace doesn’t want her wedding t ...more
Lisa M
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Okay so hands up who made a slight error! I thought when I requested this book it was the finished version, it was in fact part 3 (of 3 short stories - due to be combined into 1 complete novel).

But oh wow it did not disappoint! There were a number of characters to meet but it quickly settled down so I knew who was who and their role in the story. Grace and Josh are due to get married on Christmas Eve but on the stag party a member of the merry gang has an incident....

Rosie teams up the delightfu
Erika
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first by this author but it won't be my last... I will be adding the other's in this series to my TBR pile and will re-read this one in the correct order.

I didn't realise this was the 3rd instalment in this series when I requested it on Netgalley but that said I think you can read it as a stand-alone... you just won't understand the references to things from previous books.

A Christmas setting... romance and a bit of a mystery... what more could you want?

Rosie works in the Windmill Caf
Kate Mclaughlin
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Disclaimer: I had not read the previous books in #TheWindmillCafe Series; however, I am living proof that you don’t need to.
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, it had a little bit of romance, friendship, family and suspense. Having gone in blind, I hadn’t realized that there was a whodunit plot in each of the books in the series. I enjoyed learning more about each of the characters, not just their good side, the ‘perfect’ face they show the world but thanks to the detective duo we see under the ven
Jeannine
Nov 11, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a pleasant holiday romance with a touch of mystery. Third in a series, the previous titles would probably add more depth to the story, but I had no problem following the characters despite missing the first two books. While pondering a business offer to return to London, Rosie prepares the cafe to host a Christmas tree decoration contest and her friends' Christmas Eve wedding. Then a not-so-accidental accident happens to one of the stag party and the mystery begins.
Very pleasant if pred
Sarah Baines
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I did enjoy this book and feel oddly bereft now I've finished it. So why didn't I give it 5 stars?? Good question. In some ways I preferred Autumn Leaves and I preferred Christmas Trees in others. I admit, in both Autumn Leaves and Christmas Trees I figured out whodunit (not so much Summer Breeze although I wasn't far off!!) but that didn't spoil my enjoyment at all. I will definitely read more by Poppy Blake. These books are definitely worth a read. Thanks to NetGalley and Publishers for my cop ...more
Annarella
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book's lovely, entertaining and fun to read. I loved the plot, the characters and the settings, so cozy and friendly.
It's a stand-alone novel but it's better to read the previous instalments in order to have a better understament.
Recommended!
Many thanks to HarperImpulse and Netgalley for this ARC
Christine Rennie
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, kindle
With thanks to Netgalley and the publishers for the book in exchange for an honest review.
I thoroughly enjoyed this third book in ‘The Windmill Cafe’ series. It was a funny, entertaining , delightful book with the two main characters Rosie and Matt once again playing at being detectives and finding the guilty party.
Recommended.
Lyndsay
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
perfect end to a series
Norma  Kirby
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love and sleuthing

Loved the whole series, my kind of books. Looking forward to reading some more books by poppy,. Let's hope Matt and Rosie continue.
pat watson
Sep 16, 2018
Iris Devare
Oct 04, 2018
jean quinn
Sep 23, 2018
Liam
rated it did not like it
Dec 02, 2018
Oct 12, 2018
sheila cable
Dec 03, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

The Windmill Café (3 books)
  • Summer Breeze – Part One The Windmill Café (The Windmill Café, Book 1)
  • The Windmill Café: Autumn Leaves (The Windmill Café, Book 2)