Start by marking “Zeki Gets a Check Up” as Want to Read:
Zeki Gets a Check Up

Zeki Gets a Check Up

Published April 12th 2018 by Alanna Books

To ask other readers questions about Zeki Gets a Check Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zeki Gets a Check Up

Mathew
Lulu's little brother, Zeki, is off to get his jab at the local doctors. For all of us this can be daunting but especially so for children. McQuinn shows here a family preparing together and they involve Zeki in the experience as much as possible so that he has some control and ownership over the event. When he arrives, Zeki meets other children like him has his jab and is treated to a special book for being so brave. A lovely book for parents to share with their child so that they begin to unde ...more
Zoe
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So reassuring and lovely, this is an absolute must for every "when a book might help" shelf in every library, but also for nurseries, play-groups, children's centres and GP practices. The Zeki and Lulu books take everyday experiences of little children seriously - in this case going to the doctors - treating their view of the world with respect and kindness.
Jenna Mills
Oct 07, 2018
Ben Hagan
marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2018
I am so lucky to spend my time working with books and stories. I work one day a week running groups for babies, toddlers and their parents at a local library; I spend two days a week writing and six days a week as publisher at the tiny independent publisher, Alanna Books.
In my spare time, I read - what a wonderful life!
There are some Children's Books on my shelves (obviously) but for a more compr