Start by marking “Bedfellows” as Want to Read:
Bedfellows

Bedfellows

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  1,297 Ratings  ·  232 Reviews
I wasn't looking to fall for one man. Let alone two...

Sullivan and Will are as close as two friends can be. Growing up in the system forced them to rely on each other, and they've become accustomed to sharing everything—including women.

Now they're ready for more. To find love. To start a family. To see the dreams they've shared since childhood come true.

Apparently I tick
Published August 2nd 2018 by Dream Press (first published July 31st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Bedfellows, please sign up.
Dace
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Christy
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!

photo IMG_1798_zpshlqtnsua.jpg

When I found out one my favorite steamy writers was releasing an even hotter book under a pen name, I jumped at the chance to read it. And what's better than reading a steamy book? LISTENING TO IT! The steaminess in this story is on a whole different level to the author's other books. But it wasn't all sexy, it had an actual story I enjoyed as well!

Will and Sullivan are not only best friends and business partners, they're all each other has in this world. Growing up in the foster care
Melanie (mells_view)
Sweetest ménage I’ve ever read.

Yes this is a committed ménage romance. There is some hot and steamy business of course, but this story is also emotional and romantic. It feels like a real love story between three people, who are trying to navigate how to handle being in a relationship and loving more than one person.

I know this author used a pen name for this book since it’s way different than her other books, but I have to say this is one of my absolute favorites from her HANDS DOWN.

Now will we
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Sullivan and Will are a package deal. You can’t have one without the other. After deciding to open themselves up to find a woman who can fulfill their dreams of truly being a family they have a chance encounter with Adrienne. Sullivan is gregarious, charming and chatty. Will is the epitome of the “strong silent type.”

Adrienne Edwards’ life literally collides with two of the hottest men she’s ever met. She’s a successful business woman who’s having the day from hell. After drinks and some serious
Amanda Adams Steward
Wow

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this. I was shocked when I read this author was had a new name and was writing MMF. I can’t wait to see what she comes out with next.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: missy
One of my favorite guilty pleasures is to read a ménage romance. I love nothing more than getting wrapped up in a compelling story of three people falling in love and figuring out how to make things work between them—in and out of the bedroom. And I did fall in love with Adrienne, Sullivan and Will while reading Bedfellows.

Bedfellows is a quick and sexy read. And is really the story of making an alternate relationship work in real life—especially when there are so many people judging them and un
Andrea Fleury
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Steamy sexy men.

Oh my God .. What a hot steamy book. Your in for a double great time with this one. One beautiful woman and two sexy men. What more could any woman want. Loads of hot sexy scenes it's a sweaty good time.
Nicky
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Maybe more like a 2 1/2 star because it was a bit more than okay. And mostly because I liked Will and Sullivan more than I liked them with Adrienne. Otherwise, this book was basically a series of sexual encounters. The actual "story" seemed to be summarized in most parts. For instance, they guys will say they're going to make a big gesture, but we won't see what the gesture is. The next scene, will be "oh, this is what we did and how it turned out" without any added details. So in that regards, ...more
KFReads
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
A triad relationship is still somewhat taboo in terms of acceptance. I was really happy the author addressed this and other realities of what families struggle with when everything isn't cookie cutter 'normal'. The characters had great chemistry and were well developed in the story. Adrienne had been pretty sheltered, growing up in a conservative Texas home. She's shocked, and not sure what to think when two gorgeous men she met during a parking lot mishap ask her to go out with them. It doesn't ...more
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

WHAT A VERY SEXY READ WE GET IN BEDFELLOWS BY LOLA LEIGHTON! Anyone that knows me KNOWS I love a HOT and STEAMY menage romance and OH GOOD HEAVENS do I get a GOOD one with this book. I D-E-V-O-U-R-E-D this book in just a little over a day. I was completely into it in every way. I loved the characters the MEGA WATT heat and the devastatingly dreamy plot. This is what fantasies are made of right here and I felt like my whole heart and soul was digging every bit of
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 It's Getting Hot In Here Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill

Absolutely LOVED this book. Talk about making me hot and bothered! I'm a lover of menage stories and this one has everything I love about ménage books!! The fact that this is written by one of my favorite authors under a new pen name shocked me a little because boy howdy she stepped way outside the box from some of her other books and I FREAKING LOVE IT!!

This story is about Will, Sullivan and Adrienne and an attraction these two men ha
Brandi
Yep. If an MMF can be sweet and loving, this is the one. Sullivan, WIll, and Adrian are an unlikely trio, but they work. They're sweet, loving, caring, and totally hot together.

This is a feel good romance. There isn't much conflict and the steamy scenes are steamy. It's one of those you read (or listen to) when you want to enjoy a book. No angst, minimal conflict, steamy sexytimes.

And there's MM action. And MFM action. It's a good time.
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Jul 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc

So, to begin, some background information.

I normally stray very far away from anything involving more than two within a relationship. However, I have been pushing myself to be more adventurous with my reading. I'm becoming more tolerant of threesomes, but only if they serve one of two purposes: it furthers the story; or it creates character development (i.e Corrupt by Penelope Douglas).

Threesomes, open relationships, menages… anything and everything about these types of relationships don't inter
Courtney
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Stars

I was extremely excited when I heard this author was branching out of her normal writing style with a bit more edge. While at first I was a bit put off that she wanted to write under a different name, after reading this book, I totally understand why. Some of her normal readers may not be into erotic and ménage but this fan is and I loved this book. Dare I even say - I wish there a bit more ménage scenes in this book.

To say that this book is hot, would be an understatement. While I do
Sofia Lazaridou
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lola Leighton is a well-known author who decided to write steamier books and try something new for her aka a menage book. I was very excited about this new release since I am a fan of the author and I like books about triads. In some ways, it was better than your usual menage book and in others, it needed to be worked on a little more. For example, I don't remember ever reading a book where the heroine was worrying about whether or not she would love only one of the men. On the bad side of the b ...more
Robyn
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.25 Extra Set of Hands Stars

Shazam! I think I liked this book a bit too much!😜It was hawt, and sweet, with a healthy dollop of taboo thrown right up in the mix! Lola Leighton, is off to a steamy start! 🔥
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Aug 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-mmf-lbgtq
3.5-4 stars
It was cute
Melanie♥
Enjoyable, but just a bit too sweet for me. Definitely menage light =)
There were three narrators for the audiobook, but I could not tell the two male voices apart most of the time. Minimal angst/drama.
Brenda
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!

It’s been a while since I’ve read a mmf book. This one made sense in the world of today and at the same time a great story line behind it all. But best of all had an HEA.
Kim Whitehead
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love love loved this book!! One of the best ménage’s I’ve read!! Passionate and sweet!! Will and Sullivan were so attentive and loving! It had a feel of reality to it!! The ups and downs of what’s considered to be acceptable and what’s not! The chemistry between the three of them was so hot!! Fantastic story!!!
Rebecca
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just how does a traditional girl in every sense of the word when it comes to relationships and commitment find herself with two bedfellows…two beyond sexy men who want to share every part of her at the same time?!?!

The answer may not be an obvious one at the start of Lola Leighton’s new release, Bedfellows, but once readers are introduced to Will and Sullivan and see firsthand their genuine feelings for her and their desire to show her every day that they can’t get enough of her body, her mind,
Helen Altafulla
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a pseudo name of a New York Times best selling author. I wish I knew who the author was, but I’m sure a quick search could figure it out.

I absolutely adored this book. I think I smiled the entire time.
The way the author wrote this ménage relationship was so fresh, realistic, and beautiful. You see real ups and downs on societal views and it was all handled perfectly.
This book is not only about a ménage relationship between Sullivan, Will, and Adrienne. It is also about the self discov
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-love
I found Bedfellows to be a unique romance - it was a bit of a slow burn considering the taboo premise. While the development of the relationship between Will, Sullivan, and Adrienne is entertaining (and sweet and romantic in a way that I was not expecting, but was overjoyed to see), I think the highlight was seeing how Will and Sullivan's relationship evolved and how Adrienne was the catalyst for it. I also appreciated how the author did not sugarcoat Adrienne's family's reaction to their unconv ...more
Love & Lavender Book Review
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm a HUGE fan of this author - and I'm SUPER CRAZY EXCITED she's branched out into something a little naughtier with a delicious HEA. Everyone deserves love! Lola Leighton knows how to deliver!!!

Will and Sullivan *fans self* these MEN are divine! Together, they're perfect, a complete package. Deliriously beautiful, charming, selfless, true gentlemen. And they know what they want. A woman to complete their relationship. Yes peeps, this is the story of an MFM relationship but it's so much more. L
Jeanny
Sep 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-releases
Tash
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review copy kindly provided by the author in exchange for a honest review
Gah this was so good and was everything I expected as no surprise that this author can write. This author hit it out of the ballpark. I liked the honesty and realness of having a ménage today world. The ups and downs of being outsiders because the lifestyle choices that you have made.

This book is on a different level. The audio book is the way to go , you won’t regret it. The three narrators work well together to bring thi
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. *

~ 5 Bedfellow Stars ~

FULL REVIEW to come on Release Day..... This was so good and sexy...definitely look forward to more books by Lola Leighton!!

FULL REVIEW Now Posted::
When I found out this New York Times Bestselling Author was going to be writing a book that is outside my comfort zone, I knew I had to try it.

I absolutely love this author and everything she creates. Bedfellows was no different!!! I loved that she d
Denise
I came so close to not finishing this book due to the fact this is truly one of the worst books I've read in a long time.

The only reason I begrudgingly finished it is because menage is one of my favorite genres. Bedfellows had so much potential with the storyline, but sadly failed. What annoyed me the most is that we are told what happens, not shown. For example, Will and Sullivan spend maybe two pages coming up with this grand gesture to make up for a mistake, and then it immediately goes to "O
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching: 5
Overall Rating: 4.25 Stars
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

Sullivan and Will are two best friends who basically want to live life together and share everything. Including a woman. They are ready to settle down and start their own family. Along comes Adrienne. She seems to check all their boxes and she’s willing to try this unconventional relationship. Except Adrienne’s from a conservative family and what’ll happen when they fin
Pam Nelson
New to me author, I wanted to OMG love this book because MMF and I need more MMF in my life like yesterday but sadly it was OMG love, it was just OMG liked.

100% love Sullivan and Will they are so sweet and cute let’s be honest. They know what they want and they go for it. No, if and's or buts. Only there were some buts… They said they didn’t get jealous of each other but that is kind of a lie. Once Adrienne accepts the offer to date both men there is some jealousy when I was really hoping there
Lola Leighton is the pseudonym for a New York Times bestselling romance author who wanted to write steamier stories that her mother is not allowed to read.