Start by marking “Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)” as Want to Read:
Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)

Broken Knight

(All Saints High #2)

Not all love stories are written the same way. Ours had torn chapters, missing paragraphs, and a bittersweet ending.

Luna Rexroth is everyone’s favorite wallflower.

Sweet.
Caring.
Charitable.
Quiet.
Fake.
Underneath the meek, tomboy exterior everyone loves (yet pities) is a girl who knows exactly what, and who, she wants—namely, the boy from the treehouse who taught her how to cu
Paperback, 1st Edition
Published August 2019

To ask other readers questions about Broken Knight, please sign up.
Plasticlover august 25 according to the author's ig post

Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW**

5+ RIDE OR DIE CROWNS

My words will not ever live up to the emotional journey that is Broken Knight. I sobbed for a good portion of it, my hands covering my mouth and heart in anguish, and yet, and the end of this story I felt a sense of hope, a sense that life moves on, pieces fall together, and more than anything that life needs to be lived, that forevers aren’t promised, and we must live and grasp every moment we can with the ones we love.

Knight fits his title p
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
6 STARS
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

There are great books and then there’s this book—THE BEST BOOK I’VE READ ALL YEAR!
Every now and then a book completely consumes you and leaves you speechless! Broken Knight is that book for me. The story. These characters. I will remember the experience Always!!

L.J. Shen ascends to new heights with this amazing work of art. Broken Knight moved me. It entertained me. I was completely captivated from cover to cover.

***Beta Read***
Full review closer to release
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favoritos, arc
English/ spanish version
BEST L.J. SHEN'S BOOK !
BEST BOOK OF 2019!
A TOP READ OF  ALL TIME!

My soul and my heart will not be the same after Broken Knight. There are unforgettable books and there is THIS BOOK. It will leave an indelible mark forever.
The story consumed me to the point that I cannot think, I cannot eat, I cannot focus on anything else, I'm so obsessed with the characters, I'm completely ruined forever. I honestly don't know how I am writing when I feel so drained emotionally and p
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Book 3: Angry God - Vaughn’s story
Prince Charming Doesn't Exist
holly mother of
look at the ----

OH MY GOD L.J August 25 is just too far away....no..no.. keep patience keep patience
YOLO
description
I'm on my way my faithful Knight!
Obsessive Book Whore
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I don't know what to say about this book. I am at a loss for words at how this book, with all its pretty words, affected my life. My soul, really. So, here I am, laying it all out.

This book will forever go down as one of the very few books that I will NEVER forget. This book is right below Making Faces by Amy Harmon for me, which I read years ago and still cry about. It left beautiful scars that I will look back on and remember every emotion these characters brought out in me. There are several
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Holy Shitballs!! Weekend made!! Loved waking up on a rainy day Saturday to see this sitting in my kindle!! So of course I'm dropping adulting today and I'm diving in!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 27963874-SX540
Charleigh Rose
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I finished Broken Knight last week and I’m still thinking about it. Not only is it the BEST SoS/ASH book, but it’s Leigh’s best book period. And my absolute, hands-down FAVORITE. BK is everything I’ve missed about YA/NA, whatever you want to call it. It’s pure magic.

You know those, can’t eat, can’t sleep, can’t even drive without peeking at your kindle at the stoplight type of reads? Those are far and few between for me these days, but I felt that so hard with Broken Knight.

I’m not generally a
Harloe Rae
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve never had such a difficult time writing a review. Not because I’m at a loss or can’t put my thoughts into words. No, that’s not the issue at all. Broken Knight rips EVERYTHING out of me. All of the heartbreak, anguish, love, fear, anger, joy, grief... ALL OF IT. I honestly don’t know where to start without spilling all of my guts. L.J. Shen cranks it up to MAXIMUM within the first few pages and threatens to decimate with each following page. I’m still shaking over the intensity.

I’ll admit
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I saw this saying once that went something like, “grab a condom for your heart because I’m about to fuck your feelings!” LOL. I have no idea where I saw that or who it was from but that statement accurately describes L.J. Shen and this book. You need a strong as fuck condom for your heart (in fact, you may wanna double up) because L.J. Shen fucks your feelings hard, raw, and brutally. I mean, I am REELING. I am HEART BROKEN. I am MOVED. I am so emotionally MESSED UP over this book that I don’t k ...more
Christy
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4-4.5 stars

There were A LOT of 5 star moments in this book. There were also a lot of points where I considered DNF'ing the book. Overall, I did love it for the most part x Full review coming later this week.

photo IMG_2126_zps2zoh6txw.png
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live live live bit.ly/BKUSShen

5 STARS

My heart is so full right now, Leigh Shen delivers an emotional,intense,angsty love story!I believe this is the most intense book I have read from this author, and believe me I have read almost all of them!

" There will be no one else, Moonshine.I will never let you get over me."

description

There is angst,emotions and passion between Luna and Knight!There were moments I cried can you believe it? As their story unfolds my heart was aching and I was feeling everything!This
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Fucking amazing! 😍 I knew it would be though! 🙌🏻
Review to Come!

Aaaah!! You guys!!! 😍 I'm so fucking excited!!! I feel like I need to take deep breaths, so I don't hyperventilate or some shit! 🤣 I'm going in! If anybody needs me for the rest of the day, I'll be in Todos Santos! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

image host
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I craved this book like you wouldn’t believe. I inhaled it slowly like a person who knew that this was meant to be savored, and I exhaled it with a long meaningful sigh. I felt the mark being left on my heart from the very first chapter and I knew without a doubt that these characters were going to ruin me in the best possible way. Broken promises, long filled scars, destroyed hearts and an angst level that’s so high, there’s no way you can finish this book and go back to your normal self. NO.
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It's so hard to put into words how I felt whilst reading this book, it was such a complex and emotional story and one that will stay with me for a very long time. I'm already such a huge fan of this world, having read the original series with all the parents and now getting to do it all again with their children.

Luna & Knight have loved each other from little kids, but teenage angst and jealousy can be toxic - lump that together with parental illnesses and feelings of rejection, they ha
arini
May 29, 2019 is currently reading it
me eyes: *nearly bulge out of their sockets upon seeing this book on kindle sitting there looking all pretty*

me heart: *freaks out, starts screaming out loud inside and doing crazy lap dance moves in excitement*

me brain: *tells heart, "jeez, calm your tits lady!!"*

me body: *sprawls itself on the bed and proceeds to read the damn book*

___

rip my one wish for vaughn+luna cause LUNIGHT IS HAPPENING!! you better not shatter my hope completely by killing off mama josie too!!!

(currently reading)
K.S. Rochell
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book will grip you from the first sentence and take you on an emotional,soul-swallowing journey and leave you spell bound!

Broken Knight is a gripping story that will have you addicted it will take you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions filled with angst, heartache, intrigue, passion, despair... its raw, Real, Intense and highly-emotional..

They haven’t even came up with words to describe how masterful.... This story was it’s the most magnificent,unputdownable, heart-wrenching, soul-shatter
Veronica Mckenna
Aug 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: authors-to-avoid
Nicole Dykes
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolute Perfection!

wSome stories touch you so deeply that they encompass your soul. Broken Knight had me from page one. Craving the next page. Dying to know what happens. Will Knight finally get Luna? Will he stop loving her for some reason. Can they mend each other?

I needed to know. I was obsessed.

I fought myself more than I ever have reading a book. Struggling between savoring every moment and speeding through to find answers. In the end, I savored, often finding myself rereading lines over
Wil Loves Books!
May 27, 2019 is currently reading it
Knight and Luna!!!! ❤❤❤❤ ...more
aniryllis
Apr 06, 2018 marked it as wish-list  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 08-2019
Edit: May 28, 2019

THE ORDER HAS CHANGED.
This is now book #2 and no longer #3.
If you read my first update from Apr 6, 2018, you know I was hoping for this.
Omg I'm so happy I will not finish the series with this book.

I really am, but I was hoping to see him change (in Angry God) before he gets Luna, sigh.

This complicates my Angry God's pre-review which until recently was book #2, lol.

I hope you all will shut up about Vaughn and Luna now.

Edit: May 5, 2019

Just finished Pretty Reckless... And t
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
ALL THE “Always. Whenever. Forever,” STARS!

Broken Knight by L.J. Shen is one of those books that you won't stop thinking about minutes, hours, or even days after reading!

BROKEN.
DESTRUCTIVE.
CHAOTIC.
ANGSTY AF!

This book was just what my soul needed and wanted ahhhh! Leigh brings us back to the characters, the family that are the Hotholes of Todos Santos 🔥.

“It started with an abandoned toddler in a soiled diaper, but the plot twist was a boy with busted knuckles and a heart of gold…”

Luna's unfo
Nas
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: disgusting, cutsieeee
It was a tumultuous journey, but I actually finished Broken Knight. I was really considering to stop reading this because my fucking heart was filled with so much rage. Am I surprised? Hell no, I mean it is a LJ Shen book after all. Don't get me wrong, I was consumed by everything in this book - maybe a bit too much at times. I cried so hard, from start till finish. From the expected parts to the unexpected parts.(view spoiler) ...more
Anne
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's not even the end-end and I'm already hyperventilating. It's going to rain cats and dogs in Toros Santos! I know and I trust LJ Shen to give a pretty much very epic ending to this! Woohoo!

I almost didn't survive this so I would like to pat my back for making it till the end. I dare say Broken Knight is L.J. Shen's topmost angsty read to date. I feel like the rich and deep-rooted background story between Luna and Knight made their own love story even more heart-breaking. It's like the pain
ARegularReader
Aug 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Ava Harrison
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
EPIC is an understatement for this book!
Broken Knight is my TOP read of the year!
LJ Shen has outdone herself!
shirley ♡
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2019
After finally discussing about it I’m giving this book 2 stars.

- knightluna had so much miscommunication. All they had to do was sit down and talk for 5 minutes.
- Knight’s povs were hilarious af I’m not gonna lie. my fav comedian.
- We didn’t get a pov from trent, which made no sense since rosie and dean got one. In my opinion trent deserved a pov since his Luna’s father.
- Luna talking........... girl started talking all of the sudden and the fact that it was in her pov and she was the one de
IM Lieveld
Review coming next week.
ABookLover73
#TEAMLUNIGHT 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This book doesn't deserve FIVE stars...

It deserves thousands and thousands of stars with the Moon and every planet in our Universe!!!

The best book I've read this year!!!

Usually, I take a little pause of few hours to think and write a review but right now my brain can't slow down and stop thinking about this story and let me go sleep.

So, the only thing I can do is write a review and let my thoughts and emotions be free.

I found out for L.J. Shen and her books the end of last year
Wendy
Ohhh this book ......

2,5

I always say, that if a book that can make me feel...especially many different feelings... it is what I love the most. Now this book definitely made me feel, many many different feelings, but the one that stood out was heartbreak.

Now I really did enjoy Luna and Knight's part of this book. Even though the back and forth drove me batshit crazy, and the teenage angst was trying to drown me ...I am an angstjunkie, so I can take it :P

What I could not take was the sadness this
Turning Pages At ...: Broken Knight (All Saints High #2) by L. J. Shen 45 58 10 hours, 58 min ago

• Nightfall (Devil's Night, #4)
  • The Prince and the Pawn (When Rivals Play, #4)
  • The Lying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5)
  • Lists and Lies
  • Malum: Part 1 (Elite Kings Club, #4)
  • Pen vs. Sword
  • Iron Trophy
  • Rich Boys Don't Have Hearts (American Gods, #1)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Twenty to Life
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • Risk Taker (It takes Two #3)
  • Hollywood Princess
  • Hook Shot (Hoops, #3)
L.J. Shen is USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author of contemporary romance books. She lives in California with her husband, son and lazy cat.
When she's not writing, she enjoys reading a good book with a glass of wine and catching up on her favorite HBO and Netflix shows.

Yeah, she's a badass like that.

Keep up with L.J. on all platforms:
Newsletter Sign up ➜ http://goo.gl/FwfMzr
Facebook➜

All Saints High (4 books)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • THATP (All Saints High, #4)
“Moonshine,” he whispered. “You fill up the empty, dark space—like the moon owns the sky. It is quiet. It is bright. It doesn’t need to be a ball of flame to be noticed. It simply exists. It forever glows.” 5 likes
“Point was, she had plenty of girlfriends and a sister who made Lucifer look like a Care Bear.” 0 likes