Start by marking “Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)” as Want to Read:
Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)

Broken Knight

(All Saints High #2)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  10,791 ratings  ·  2,397 reviews
Not all love stories are written the same way. Ours had torn chapters, missing paragraphs, and a bittersweet ending.

Luna Rexroth is everyone’s favorite wallflower.

Sweet.
Caring.
Charitable.
Quiet.
Fake.
Underneath the meek, tomboy exterior everyone loves (yet pities) is a girl who knows exactly what, and who, she wants—namely, the boy from the treehouse who taught her how to cu
Paperback, 1st Edition, 367 pages
Published August 2019

·  10,791 ratings  ·  2,397 reviews

Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
6 STARS
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

There are great books and then there’s this book—THE BEST BOOK I’VE READ ALL YEAR!
Every now and then a book completely consumes you and leaves you speechless! Broken Knight is that book for me. The story. These characters. I will remember the experience Always!!

L.J. Shen ascends to new heights with this amazing work of art. Broken Knight moved me. It entertained me. I was completely captivated from cover to cover.

Here’s what I loved:
The writing is flawless. I felt as though I’d be
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW**

5+ RIDE OR DIE CROWNS

My words will not ever live up to the emotional journey that is Broken Knight. I sobbed for a good portion of it, my hands covering my mouth and heart in anguish, and yet, and the end of this story I felt a sense of hope, a sense that life moves on, pieces fall together, and more than anything that life needs to be lived, that forevers aren’t promised, and we must live and grasp every moment we can with the ones we love.

Knight fits his title p
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favoritos
English/ spanish version
BEST L.J. SHEN'S BOOK !
BEST BOOK OF 2019!
A TOP READ OF  ALL TIME!

My soul and my heart will not be the same after Broken Knight. There are unforgettable books and there is THIS BOOK. It will leave an indelible mark forever.
The story consumed me to the point that I cannot think, I cannot eat, I cannot focus on anything else, I'm so obsessed with the characters, I'm completely ruined forever. I honestly don't know how I am writing when I feel so drained emotionally and p
Bookgasms Book Blog
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
There are very few times in a person's life where they come across a book that pulls no punches and is so real, raw and gritty that it literally consumes you where you can't eat or sleep without thinking about it. Broken Knight is that book for me. I can honestly say that after reading it this book has irrevocably changed who I am as a person and how hard I will love and hold my loved ones around me. It is one of a kind and hands down L.J. Shen's greatest story.

We all know the pull between Luna
Charleigh Rose
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I finished Broken Knight last week and I’m still thinking about it. Not only is it the BEST SoS/ASH book, but it’s Leigh’s best book period. And my absolute, hands-down FAVORITE. BK is everything I’ve missed about YA/NA, whatever you want to call it. It’s pure magic.

You know those, can’t eat, can’t sleep, can’t even drive without peeking at your kindle at the stoplight type of reads? Those are far and few between for me these days, but I felt that so hard with Broken Knight.

I’m not generally a

Book 2: Broken Knight - Knight’s story
Book 3: Angry God - Vaughn’s story
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
Dear LJ Shen,
How is it that you make your words spring to life from the barren pages and hit my senses with the force of a gale every time?
How is it that you peel off the layers of the banal and reveal the terrible beauty of the core?
I wonder what spirit possesses you every time you pick up your pen, brimming over with confidence or maybe unsure of your own craft, to pour every ounce of what weighed on your mind fluidly into the empty pages waiting in anticipation.
No other book has required o
Christy
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4-4.5 stars

photo 96799966-E5FB-454C-BD1B-9A8F1AA965D8_zps4cmibklw.png

Broken Knight was one of my most anticipated summer reads. I mean, look at that cover. Also, the fact that Knight's parents are my favorite Shen couple, I was just so excited. There were A LOT of 5 star moments in this book. It was angsty, beautifully written, and addicting to read. There were also a few points where I considered DNFing the whole thing. I was that upset and stressed about a few things that happened. Overall, I did love it it for the most part.
There were two Knig
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic broken-knight
'BROKEN KNIGHT' is the second stand alone full length romance novel book in L.J. Shen's 'All Saints High' series. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives'

This book right here was one of my most highly anticipated reads of the century!! From the cover, to the author, to the synopsis, I needed it in my life!! To finally have it in my hands life was put on the back burner until that last page was closed!!

Broken Knight was such a roller coaster of a journey, the push and pull of their turbulent friendship
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Knight and Luna have been best friends their entire lives. The type of relationship they have is more than just your average teen romance, and Broken Knight is more than just your average NA novel. It's the single most emotional and impactful story Leigh has ever written.

image host

Whatever you were expecting from this book based on Pretty Reckless or the Sinners of Saints series, throw that out the window. I was taken off guard completely by this one. Even when I thought I knew what was going to happen,
Prince Charming Doesn't Exist - Faebriar
holly mother of
look at the ----

OH MY GOD L.J August 25 is just too far away....no..no.. keep patience keep patience
YOLO
description
I'm on my way my faithful Knight!
Amo Jones
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
REVIEW TO COME!

I will say this right now. I have never highlighted so many sentences in my entire life, and TWO:

This is Leigh's best book ever. EVER. Talk about emotions. Talk about I almost flew back to the US just to demand she pay for more margaritas because I was stressed.

I LOVED this book.

More to come.
Harloe Rae
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve never had such a difficult time writing a review. Not because I’m at a loss or can’t put my thoughts into words. No, that’s not the issue at all. Broken Knight rips EVERYTHING out of me. All of the heartbreak, anguish, love, fear, anger, joy, grief... ALL OF IT. I honestly don’t know where to start without spilling all of my guts. L.J. Shen cranks it up to MAXIMUM within the first few pages and threatens to decimate with each following page. I’m still shaking over the intensity.

I’ll admit
Veronica WordsAreMyDrinkOfChoice
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I... what... LJ Shen just... OMG... I love this book so much, hands down the greatest book leigh has ever created!

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

I just wanna start by saying no matter how many words I put into this review it will never EVER be enough to perfectly describe just how incredible this book is. My words won’t be able to do it any justice but I’ll try my hardest to come close.

Knight and Luna are so much more than I could ever imagine. They’re both broken in similar yet
Ariadna Basulto
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ladies and gentlemen, may I please introduce you to the best book of the year! L.J. Shen has left me in utter devastation and wonder after the experience that was reading Broken Knight. I wish I could read it for the first time over and over again. This book is beyond worthy of all the buzz surrounding it and more.

Broken Knight is exactly the reason I love to lose myself in romance novels. It is exquisitely written, heart achingly real, overflowing with emotions, all entwined brilliantly into a
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I saw this saying once that went something like, “grab a condom for your heart because I’m about to fuck your feelings!” LOL. I have no idea where I saw that or who it was from but that statement accurately describes L.J. Shen and this book. You need a strong as fuck condom for your heart (in fact, you may wanna double up) because L.J. Shen fucks your feelings hard, raw, and brutally. I mean, I am REELING. I am HEART BROKEN. I am MOVED. I am so emotionally MESSED UP over this book that I don’t k ...more
Obsessive Book Whore
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5+ Ride or Die Stars

I don't know what to say about this book. I am at a loss for words at how this book, with all its pretty words, affected my life. My soul, really. So, here I am, laying it all out.

This book will forever go down as one of the very few books that I will NEVER forget. This book is right below Making Faces for me, which I read years ago and still cry about. It left beautiful scars that I will look back on and remember every emotion these characters brought out in me. There are se
Ava Harrison
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
EPIC is an understatement for this book!
Broken Knight is my TOP read of the year!
LJ Shen has outdone herself!
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It's so hard to put into words how I felt whilst reading this book, it was such a complex and emotional story and one that will stay with me for a very long time. I'm already such a huge fan of this world, having read the original series with all the parents and now getting to do it all again with their children.

Luna & Knight have loved each other from little kids, but teenage angst and jealousy can be toxic - lump that together with parental illnesses and feelings of rejection, they ha
Corina
Aug 18, 2019 added it
Shelves: emotional
It's a lie if I didn't admit that I'm conflicted about this book. And I'm having the worst case of mixed feelings EVER, which doesn't help the overall rating.

I'm still feeling way too raw to put my thoughts into concise words.

Just be warned that this book will rip out your heart.

In essence this book broke me. I was tearing up, actually I had tears running down my face for 20% of the book. And I never cry over books.

I hated that I thad to go through this. I hated that it had to come to this. And
mahana (moved accounts. i’m not active stop adding me)
Andrea Fleury
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tree houses

On my God where do I start?? I started this book with the idea of reading a few pages then going to bed. Ok didn't happen. It's 10:48 am. I guess ill sleep later. I had and still have such weird feelings floating in my head. There is happiness,sadness, anguish, misery, and defeat. I'm reading along when this happens then the unthinkable. Why knight?? Luna oh my god. And the last chapter. Holy shit.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live live live bit.ly/BKUSShen

5 STARS

My heart is so full right now, Leigh Shen delivers an emotional,intense,angsty love story!I believe this is the most intense book I have read from this author, and believe me I have read almost all of them!

" There will be no one else, Moonshine.I will never let you get over me."

description

There is angst,emotions and passion between Luna and Knight!There were moments I cried can you believe it? As their story unfolds my heart was aching and I was feeling everything!This
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Much awaited, much anticipated and ultimately exceeding expectations, this book crossed way above the hype to deliver in spades.
This book once again proves why Shen is the undisputed queen of Angsty Romances with lovable Assholes. Her uninhibited style of writing isn't shy of baring the fangs and her characters' ability to hurt is legendary. They're AlphaHoles for a reason. All her previous heroes have been Demi-Gods with entitled upbringing in Todos Santos. They moved like untouchable legends a
Wendy
Ohhh this book ......

2,5

I always say, that if a book that can make me feel...especially many different feelings... it is what I love the most. Now this book definitely made me feel, many many different feelings, but the one that stood out was heartbreak.

Now I really did enjoy Luna and Knight's part of this book. Even though the back and forth drove me batshit crazy, and the teenage angst was trying to drown me ...I am an angstjunkie, so I can take it :P

What I could not take was the sadness this
Wil Loves Books!
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Devoured it. It’s heartbreakingly beautiful.

Full review to come.

Knight and Luna!!!! ❤❤❤❤
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I craved this book like you wouldn’t believe. I inhaled it slowly like a person who knew that this was meant to be savored, and I exhaled it with a long meaningful sigh. I felt the mark being left on my heart from the very first chapter and I knew without a doubt that these characters were going to ruin me in the best possible way. Broken promises, long filled scars, destroyed hearts and an angst level that’s so high, there’s no way you can finish this book and go back to your normal self. N
Marta Bo
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forget what Your momma EVER told You... Forget about EVERYTHING what father has tried to learn You all damn life BECAUSE when Broken Knight will knock at Your door... „EVERYTHING” will turn upside down.

Hands down Mrs. Shen, You just broke the system …AGAIN. Saying „I have no words to describe how much I love this book” would be so inadequate.…. seriously, my heart is empty and feeling very lonely… Maybe I’m almost 40 yrs old, and someone colud say that I'm full of bullsh*t because Todos Santos
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not the magical unicorn Author that wrote this masterpiece, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to flub this up in attempting to relay the kind of workout my heart endured from beginning to the triumphant end of this book...

"You fill up the empty, dark space-like the moon owns the sky. It is quiet. It is bright. It doesn't need to be a ball of flame to be noticed. It simply exists. It forever glows."

Every emotion that has a name, I probably felt it. The second generation is no less frustrating, add

• Nightfall (Devil's Night, #4)
  • The Prince and the Pawn (When Rivals Play, #4)
  • The Lying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5)
  • Lists and Lies
  • Malum: Part 1 (Elite Kings Club, #4)
  • Pen vs. Sword
  • Iron Trophy
  • Rich Boys Don't Have Hearts (American Gods, #1)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Twenty to Life
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • Risk Taker (It Takes Two, #3)
  • Hollywood Princess
  • Hook Shot (Hook #3)
L.J. Shen is USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author of contemporary romance books. She lives in California with her husband, son and lazy cat.
When she's not writing, she enjoys reading a good book with a glass of wine and catching up on her favorite HBO and Netflix shows.

Yeah, she's a badass like that.

Keep up with L.J. on all platforms:
Newsletter Sign up ➜ http://goo.gl/FwfMzr
Facebook➜

All Saints High (4 books)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • THATP (All Saints High, #4)
“Moonshine,” he whispered. “You fill up the empty, dark space—like the moon owns the sky. It is quiet. It is bright. It doesn’t need to be a ball of flame to be noticed. It simply exists. It forever glows.” 15 likes
“If you love someone, don’t set them free. Smother the fuck out of them until they realize they have no chance of escaping. Yup. That was the sentiment I was down with, a method I was willing to try.” 7 likes