Start by marking “Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)

Pretty Reckless

(All Saints High #1)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  7,431 ratings  ·  1,658 reviews
From USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author L.J. Shen comes an intense, high school enemies-to-lovers romance with a twist.

Penn

They say revenge is a dish best served cold.
I’d had four years to stew on what Daria Followhill did to me, and now my heart was completely iced.
I took her first kiss.
She took the only thing I loved.
I was poor.
She was rich.
The good
Paperback, 1st Edition, 360 pages
Published April 21st 2019 by L.J. Shen

Win a Copy of This Book

• Pretty Reckless by L.J. Shen
    Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
    Release date: Apr 27, 2019
    Enter for a chance at winning one in THREE signed paperbacks of this enemies-to-lovers, bully high school romance by USA Today and Washington Post bes ...more

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 2598 people requesting

Giveaway dates: May 01 - May 31, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Pretty Reckless, please sign up.
    Lynn Daria is Jamie's daughter she's the mean one
    Luna is Trent's daughter, the one that doesn't talk
    Vaughn is vicious son
    Knight is Dean's son
    Vaughn and…more
    Daria is Jamie's daughter she's the mean one
    Luna is Trent's daughter, the one that doesn't talk
    Vaughn is vicious son
    Knight is Dean's son
    Vaughn and Knight alway's up to no good lol.
    All of them cute and adorable personality.
    (less)

·  7,431 ratings  ·  1,658 reviews

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
    5 STARS

He gave me the rarest thing in the world, and I gave him heartache."

Oh the angst! The angst of it all!!!

Welcome to your new addiction, angst addicts. Because this new series? It's about to reach into your very soul and tear out all of the feels!

Pretty Reckless took high school rivals, added a splash of enemies to lovers, wrapped around heart-wrenching angst, and delivered one finger-licking utterly addicting page-turner! If NA angst is your crack of choice, then Shen is about to becom
    Bookgasms Book Blog
    Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: ratula
    L.J. Shen has once again delivered a powerful and emotional story that has left me obsessed and begging for more!! Her All Saints High series opens with a bang in Pretty Reckless where we see Queen B, Daria Followhill meet her match in Penn Scully, her opposite in every way.  But this Queen did not expect her gamechanger to ultimately become the landmine at her feet systematically blowing up her entire world.

Gah!! This story was just outstanding. Penn and Daria have a shared past and secret from
    Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
    - - AVAILABLE NOW- FULL REVIEW - -

Wow....just wow! LJ Shen delivers with the second generation of sinners! Get ready.

- - -

5 Hideous Monster CROWNS

LEIGH SHEN certainly kicks of the second generation of the Sinners of Saints with a bang. The angst and twists and turns are many, the characters are mostly rotten and devious, and yet I was consumed by the whole world and each deviant tothole .

These characters aren’t your standard YA girls and boys. Would you expect them to when they are the produ
    Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
    #OneClick NOW - It’s Live!
    Amazon US: bit.ly/DariaPRUS
    Amazon UK: bit.ly/DariaPRUK
    Amazon CA: bit.ly/DariaPRCA
    Amazon AU: bit.ly/DariaPRAU

A Top Read of 2019. These characters are the most complicated, entertaining, and unique characters I’ve ever read. Flat out AMAZING! Another EPIC read from one of my favorite authors!!

This book is pure fucking kindle crack. The angst! The drama!!
    Prepare my lovelies! The second generation of Sinners will blow you away!

Daria Followhill is my favorite L.J. Shen her
    Vanessa When Vane Reads
    Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: arc, favoritos
    This is without a doubt the best story of 2019 !!!

I'm hyperventilating. I'm laughing and crying. I just finished reading my most anticipated reading of all time. And the wait was totally worth it. Mrs. Shen slays again. She caught me with her flawless prose that left me with an EPIC BOOK HANGOVER. Two days in Zombieland because I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN for a single second and immediately after finishing it, I wanted to read it again and again and again.

OMG !! I loved the story so much. It is inte
    SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

LOVED IT! 4.5 STARS! REVIEW TO BE POSTED ASAP!

Stand-alone
    LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

Books in All Saints High series are stand-alones:
    Book 1: Pretty Reckless - Daria’s story
    Book 2: Angry God - Vaughn’s story
    Book 3: Broken Knight - Knight’s story
    KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
    "He gave me the rarest thing in the world, and I gave him heartache."
    MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
    ➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS Image and video hosting by TinyPic'PRETTY RECKLESS' is the first book in L.J. Shen's 'All Saints High' series. This is Daria Followhill's & Penn Scully's story.

🙌Get ready for a high octane read of Angst 🙌Unquestionably a unique, unputdownable utterly fantastic read!!

This book right here was one of my most highly anticipated, sought after, stalked its ass off, give
    Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
    Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Here we go, the time is here, kicking off with this first book in the All Saints High series from LJ Shen. The second generation of the Sinners of Saint and what a fucking beautiful first book it is. It’s packed with so much teen angst and filled with twists and turns that are so unexpected you’re left wondering what the hell happened. It’s takes over, completely consumes you until you’re left with no other thoughts except this book and the characters inside and you won’t regret a single damn se ...more
    Harloe Rae
    Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I read romance novels for a variety of reasons. On the top of that list is to escape from reality for a bit, get swept away in another world and forget everything else. Pretty Reckless by LJ Shen is the most incredible vacation I’ve ever been on.

There are novels I read and love and cherish. But every so often I find a story that hits me so hard I’m irrevocably changed. Pretty Reckless is the latter. I’m certain, even months down the road when the typical grind returns, that I’ll still be obsess
    Amo Jones
    Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Pretty Reckless.

This book rendered me speechless. I think I broke the highlight option on my kindle because Leigh had woven a web of perfect, beautiful words. I am still thinking about this book days after I finished it.

I’ve read all of Leigh’s books, and I don’t know how she does it, but every single one gets better and better. Which is ridiculous because she started out **** better to begin with. Her writing is insane, the pace to her perfectly executed plot was a work of art, and yup you gu
    chandler ainsley ♕
    May 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
    Shelves: 2019, new-adult
    oh fuck. this suck.

this one of my most anticipated reads of 2019. to say i was hyped for a spin off of Sinners of Saint would be a massive understatement. i love me a depraved bully romance.

but i think i should have known after reading LJ's last two standalones that maybe her shit just wouldn't be for me anymore. because this was formulaic as hell.

what you can expect usually is
    - some sort of enemies to lovers situation
    - girl falls first, gets betrayed by the dude
    - and then the dude grovels and
    Christy
    Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: 2019-four-stars
    4 stars

photo IMG_3645_zpsbj5ffwyb.png
    This was so much more than first love. It was first hate, too.
    LJ Shen is the master of writing enemies to lovers/bully romances. I knew exactly what I was getting into when I picked up Pretty Reckless. It was intense, angsty, and an all consuming read.

This book is the first in Shen’s newest series, All Saints High. I’ve been eagerly awaiting these books ever since I realized that these were the kids of the original HotHoles in her Sinners of Saint series, which I loved. This book is
    Ariadna Basulto
    Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Pretty Reckless. WOW. I legitimately swooned all the mf swoons and cried all the damn tears!

I was beyond excited to get to dive back into the All Saints world I know and love, but this wasn’t just the YA HotHoles 2.0 version, this was even better! These kids are meaner, more entitled, and the last time they gave any f*cks was probably 2015. Maybe. The drama is still there and more captivating than ever. And no one conjures up drama better than the Queen B herself, Daria Followhill.

Daria is a s
    Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
    Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This book! I am reeling. This was the ultimate binge read. It’s dramatic, it's sexy, it's twisty and dark and so intoxicating you won’t be able to put it down! I'm obsessed. Obsessed with every detail of the story. I LIVE for books that make you feel big, deep, delicious feels, and I LOVE it when a novel has a twist you don't see coming. This was one of those books, and I ate up every word. I devoured it, and I can't get it enough. I seriously ADORE LJ Shen's writing and this world she has creat ...more
    Vi Keeland
    May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

I should start out by stating that I generally don't read high school romances. They're just not my thing. But I figured, hey...this was written by Leigh Shen, and I love her writing, and I have a 16 hour flight, so I'll give it a shot. I'm so glad I did!

I loved the characters, the world building, and most of all the writing. LJ Shen has an exquisite, original voice and deserves all of her success.

If high school romance isn't your thing either--read Pretty Reckless anyway.
    Prince charming doesn't exist
    Esta es una historia dolorosa y hermosa ... oh wow
    description

5 RECKLESS SEA-GLASS STARS!

I basically just realized that I kept on blabbering in this review like a 3-year-old girl, sorry if anyone couldn't find tons of info here. My bad. I was just tooooo happy with this book \_(ツ)_/

This was super duper intense.
    During the prologue i chocked on my drink twice
    it is soooo heartbreaking

description

What Daria takes (or does something to) Penn is something BIG. it isn't easy to forgive nor forget. But what leads to it is a l
    Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
    Pretty Reckless by L. J. Shen is the first book in the Sinners of Saint spin-off series, All Saints High. It's our long awaited introduction into the angsty world of the spawn of the hotholes of Todos Santos, and it is fucking spectacular! I don't know if I have ever anticipated a series as much as I did this one in all my reading life! It was worth all of the build up, and it did not disappoint in the slightest!

tumblr_omzu3xufYa1qll70fo2_500

It's no secret that I regard Vicious as the best asshole hero ever written and ever
     Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pretty Reckless gave us everything that our hearts were so desperately craving from this author’s writing. Pulsing pain from betrayals that you never saw coming, a crack in our armor for the confidence that we thought we had and that we were going to come out of this story unscathed and not fall head over heels for these characters. If it’s one thing that I have learned over the years when it come to Leigh Shen, is to NEVER underestimate this woman. After all, there’s a new queen bee in town
    KAS
    May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it

We ruined ourselves the day of our first kiss.

To say this was different and brimming with a WHOLE LOT OF ANGSTINESS, is putting it mildly.

This is my first read by this author and really enjoyed the originality of her writing.

Of course, I went in completely blind and suggest you do the same. I will tell you though, this is a YA read, as the characters are seniors in high school.

Revenge is the main theme in this storyline, and wow, is it is given out in spades. A right side of the railroad trac
    Obsessive Book Whore
    Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Just W.O.W.! This book spoke to my inner teen. So much angst, so little time. I don’t know how she does it, but each book this woman writes is better than the last!

Penn and Daria stole my heart. These two have some issues, but had each other’s backs throughout. Daria brings the mean girls mentality to a whole new level. But when you are left feeling invisible and let down time and time again by the same people that are meant to show up for you, protect your heart and not smash it, walls are bui
    Nicole Dykes
    Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    That's it, Pretty Reckless is my top read of 2019! Hell maybe of all time! It has everything I need in a book. Angst, pain, drama. A strong heroine (that some may hate to love, but I adore her). A hot, broken alpha male. Push and an undeniable pull!

She presumably has everything, but appearances are deceitful. He comes from nothing and has to make his own way.

There are so many twists and turns. Nothing is predictable. Heart stopping, oh my 'Marx' moments! It was everything I wanted it to be. Eve
    Nikki
    Apr 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
    BEST FUCKING NEWS OF THE CENTURY.

THANK YOU, L.J. Shen 😱😱😱
    Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
    OH MY MARX

For the first time, I found myself staring at my computer screen in silence, struggling to write a review. Yes, I was super excited to read Pretty Reckless , Yes I freaking love the covers, Yes I am a big fan of LJ Shen’s words BUT this time it was different. Don’t get me wrong it was not different bad… it was a different that left me speechless and in awe.
    Love is so contaminated. It tarnishes all that is beautiful and corrupts the soul. Love is so much uglier than hate because wh
    Ginger Scott
    Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Nobody gives me the feels for a bad boy like LJ Shen! I loved every minute of this delicious read, and I went back and reread the end twice just to get the rush again and again!
    Arabella ~♡AB♡~
    🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Pretty Reckless is the first in a series that follows the children of this series -> Vicious

Here's what I loved about this book - the heroine is flawed, she's a bitch, and she is 100% real. I am now in my forties, but this story really took me back to my teens. Girls are often brought up to be "kind always" and all that jazz. But, the fact of the matter is that girls have emotions, huge angsty teenage feelings that are not always pleasant and nor should girls have to be kind to people th
    Bibi
    Apr 29, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
    Too little time, too many books. DNF @ Hesawhernakedonhisfirstdayatthehousepage. 🙄.
    Em Lost In Books
    Apr 29, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: 1-star, 2010-19, 2019
    this new generation is even worse than their parents. :/
    Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
    "It started with a lemonade And ended with my heart
    This, my pretty reckless rival, is how our screwed-up story starts"

When life gives you lemons, your heart turns acidic. Simple.
    "Totholes--children of Hotholes"
    And so the new generation replaces the older ones. Judging by the first book, the parents are going to have their hands full. Daria Fallowhill is a spoiled little princess, baby daughter of Dean & Melody and it's her misfortune she goes to the same school her parents hooked up in,
    Keri Loves Books
    Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    We all have a little Daria in us.

This story was every single thing that I hoped it would be, yet so much more than I expected. Hands down...my favorite LJ Shen book! We fell in love with their fathers, so the love for their offspring was inevitable!

The problems Penn and Daria faced were relatable. Their pain and heartache will break you. Their attraction was completely unstoppable and unbelievably HOT! Their love was fated.

This book delivered! The writing was flawless. The characters made you e
    Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
    Live https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R9PNH9F/...

<3 5 stars <3

Another masterpiece from Leigh Shen, this book was amazing!From the beginning till the end I was hooked!Daria and Penn for me were complex characters and unique.They will have a special place in my heart!

description

I loved the connection between Penn and Daria, intense,angst and their chemistry is off the charts hot!This was an emotional roller coaster and my heart was aching!I loved the connection I felt for both characters.

This was a fantast

• Falls Boys (Hellbent, #1)
    • The Prince and the Pawn (When Rivals Play, #4)
    • Lists and Lies
    • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
    • The Lying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5)
    • Rich Boys Don't Have Hearts (American Gods, #1)
    • The Ways We Lied
    • Hook Shot (Hoops, #3)
    • Sinful Like Us (Like Us, #5)
    • Risk Taker (It takes Two #3)
    • Malum: Part 1 (Elite Kings Club #4)
    • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
    • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
    • Twenty to Life
    • Quiet Man (Dream Man, #4.5)
    • Boss (The Bishop Brothers, #1)
    • Hollywood Princess
    • Pen vs. Sword
    L.J. Shen is USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author of contemporary romance books. She lives in California with her husband, son and lazy cat.
    When she's not writing, she enjoys reading a good book with a glass of wine and catching up on her favorite HBO and Netflix shows.

Yeah, she's a badass like that.

Keep up with L.J. on all platforms:
    Newsletter Sign up ➜ http://goo.gl/FwfMzr
    Facebook➜

All Saints High (3 books)
    • Angry God (All Saints High, #2)
    • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #3)
    “You were never a drizzle, Penn Scully. When I fell for you, you came beating down, and I felt you everywhere. You were hail.” 3 likes
    “There is nothing more poetically inspiring Than loving the right person At the wrong place At the wrong time” 3 likes