Start by marking “Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)

Pretty Reckless

(All Saints High #1)

We were supposed to be best friends
But turned out to be worst enemies…

Penn
They say revenge is a dish best served cold
I’d had four years to stew on what Daria Followhill did to me, and now my heart was completely iced.
I took her first kiss.
She took the only thing I loved.
I was poor.
She was rich.
The good thing about circumstances? They can change. Fast.
Now, I’m her parent
ebook, 1st Edition
Expected publication: April 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Pretty Reckless, please sign up.
Lynn Daria is Jamie's daughter she's the mean one
Luna is Trent's daughter, the one that doesn't talk
Vaughn is vicious son
Knight is Dean's son
Vaughn and…more
Daria is Jamie's daughter she's the mean one
Luna is Trent's daughter, the one that doesn't talk
Vaughn is vicious son
Knight is Dean's son
Vaughn and Knight alway's up to no good lol.
All of them cute and adorable personality.
(less)

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS

He gave me the rarest thing in the world, and I gave him heartache."

Oh the angst! The angst of it all!!!

Welcome to your new addiction, angst addicts. Because this new series? It's about to reach into your very soul and tear out all of the feels!

Pretty Reckless took high school rivals, added a splash of enemies to lovers, wrapped around heart-wrenching angst, and delivered one finger-licking utterly addicting page-turner! If NA angst is your crack of choice, then Shen is about to becom
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
A Top Read of 2019. These characters are the most complicated, entertaining, and unique characters I’ve ever read. Flat out AMAZING! Another EPIC read from one of my favorite authors!!

This book is pure fucking kindle crack. The angst! The drama!!
Prepare my lovelies! The second generation of Sinners will blow you away!

FLOVED

****BETA READ****
Full review closer to release
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
- - COMING APRIL 29 - FULL REVIEW - -

Wow....just wow! LJ Shen delivers with the second generation of sinners! Get ready.

- - -

5 Hideous Monster CROWNS

LEIGH SHEN certainly kicks of the second generation of the Sinners of Saints with a bang. The angst and twists and turns are many, the characters are mostly rotten and devious, and yet I was consumed by the whole world and each deviant tothole .

These characters aren’t your standard YA girls and boys. Would you expect them to when they are the pr
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
L.J. Shen has once again delivered a powerful and emotional story that has left me obsessed and begging for more!! Her All Saints High series opens with a bang in Pretty Reckless where we see Queen B, Daria Followhill meet her match in Penn Scully, her opposite in every way.  But this Queen did not expect her gamechanger to ultimately become the landmine at her feet systematically blowing up her entire world.

Gah!! This story was just outstanding. Penn and Daria have a shared past and secret from
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favoritos

This is without a doubt the best story of 2019 !!!

I'm hyperventilating. I'm laughing and crying. I just finished reading my most anticipated reading of all time. And the wait was totally worth it. Mrs. Shen slays again. She caught me with her flawless prose that left me with an EPIC BOOK HANGOVER. Two days in Zombieland because I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN for a single second and immediately after finishing it, I wanted to read it again and again and again.

OMG !! I loved the story so much. It is inte
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

NEEEEEEEEEED THIS! COVER REVEAL!

Stand-alone
Release: April 29, 2019

Books in All Saints High series are stand-alones:
Book 1: Pretty Reckless - Daria’s story
Book 2: Angry God - Vaughn’s story
Book 3: Broken Knight - Knight’s story
Harloe Rae
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read romance novels for a variety of reasons. On the top of that list is to escape from reality for a bit, get swept away in another world and forget everything else. Pretty Reckless by LJ Shen is the most incredible vacation I’ve ever been on.

There are novels I read and love and cherish. But every so often I find a story that hits me so hard I’m irrevocably changed. Pretty Reckless is the latter. I’m certain, even months down the road when the typical grind returns, that I’ll still be obsess
chandler ainsley ♕
May 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
god give me strength to keep thine panties upon my person because this cover is HOT

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My most highly anticipated book!! 🙌🙌YUS I'm going in!!

Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Here we go, the time is here, kicking off with this first book in the All Saints High series from LJ Shen. The second generation of the Sinners of Saint and what a fucking beautiful first book it is. It’s packed with so much teen angst and filled with twists and turns that are so unexpected you’re left wondering what the hell happened. It’s takes over, completely consumes you until you’re left with no other thoughts except this book and the characters inside and you won’t regret a single damn se ...more
Nikki
Apr 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
BEST FUCKING NEWS OF THE CENTURY.

THANK YOU, L.J. Shen 😱😱😱
Obsessive Book Whore
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just W.O.W.! This book spoke to my inner teen. So much angst, so little time. I don’t know how she does it, but each book this woman writes is better than the last! Get ready for the Totholes people!

*This was a beta read. Full review to come closer to release.

Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pretty Reckless gave us everything that our hearts were so desperately craving from this author’s writing. Pulsing pain from betrayals that you never saw coming, a crack in our armor for the confidence that we thought we had and that we were going to come out of this story unscathed and not fall head over heels for these characters. If it’s one thing that I have learned over the years when it come to Leigh Shen, is to NEVER underestimate this woman. After all, there’s a new queen bee in town
Nicole Dykes
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That's it, Pretty Reckless is my top read of 2019! Hell maybe of all time! It has everything I need in a book. Angst, pain, drama. A strong heroine (that some may hate to love, but I adore her). A hot, broken alpha male. Push and an undeniable pull!

She presumably has everything, but appearances are deceitful. He comes from nothing and has to make his own way.

There are so many twists and turns. Nothing is predictable. Heart stopping, oh my 'Marx' moments! It was everything I wanted it to be. Eve
Ginger Scott
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nobody gives me the feels for a bad boy like LJ Shen! I loved every minute of this delicious read, and I went back and reread the end twice just to get the rush again and again!
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 09, 2019 marked it as to-read
Expected publication: April 29th 2019

-COVER REVEALED-

BLURB :

We were supposed to be best friends

But turned out to be worst enemies…

Penn

They say revenge is a dish best served cold.

I’d had four years to stew on what Daria Followhill did to me, and now my heart is completely iced.

I took her first kiss.

She took the only thing I loved.

I was poor.

She was rich.

The good thing about circumstances? They can change. Fast.

Now, I’m her parents’ latest shiny project.

Her housemate. Her tormentor. The captain o
Keri Loves Books
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We all have a little Daria in us.

This story was every single thing that I hoped it would be, yet so much more than I expected. Hands down...my favorite LJ Shen book! We fell in love with their fathers, so the love for their offspring was inevitable!

The problems Penn and Daria faced were relatable. Their pain and heartache will break you. Their attraction was completely unstoppable and unbelievably HOT! Their love was fated.

This book delivered! The writing was flawless. The characters made you e
Christy
Apr 21, 2019 is currently reading it
Shelves: 2019-four-stars
lucidpages
Apr 03, 2018 is currently reading it
I'M SORRY WHAT ?? A NEW SERIES BY L.J ??

EXCUSE ME WHILE I FREAK OUT!!
Ratula
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Phenomenal!! Full Blog Review: http://bit.ly/2UujLFa
Marta Bo
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How many tears could fall down when Your heart is breaking????? Countless....especially when they still didn't stopped... falling down!

Want to know why ???? Pretty Reckless is not only the best story to hangout... It's perfect creation from more amazing author !!!! Bravo for L.j. Shen and her first All Saints High Crew Book!

I was waiting for Pretty Reckless so long, all this months of waiting was pure torture.... however let's be honest, it's not suprising - Mrs Shen and her books leaving this i
Brandy
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had a feeling she was going to to write about the kids while I was reading Bane because of how much time had passed since Scandalous.

I hope Luna gets a full novel. She's an intriguing character, and I really want see inside of her mind. I'm pretty sure he journey will be emotional.

Other than that, I'm curious to see how the Sinners deal with teenagers, especially their saintly daughters.😁
Isa LaCroqueuseDeLivres
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
O.M.G. THE.ANGST…

Fans of the Sinners of Saints Series, be prepared…

This is not your typical NA/High School romance!

After all, those kids are the Sinners spawns!!!!

They are rich and privileged.
They come from powerful parents
Todos Santos is their playground, where appearance and power are all that matter.

But if you scrape a little, all this shiny façade is mostly fake. And rotten…

High school, even if you attend it on the “right side” of the city, can be such a real jungle.

You’ll love Daria, (yes,
Jemima
Feb 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
I NEED THIS BOOK!!!!!
Chelsea
5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"The thing about life is, it always hits us. No one leads a charmed life. Even the blond, gorgeous, picture-perfect, popular rich girl harbors secrets."

Who's up for some TEEN ANGST ?

description

This book is simply phenomenal! 💜💜💜

An edgy and emotional rollercoaster romance that is full of angst between two individuals who were having feelings for one another but was forced to hate each other because of hurt, guilt and the need for revenge.

Packed with FEELS!!

The checklist...💜

Love and hate relatio
aniryllis
Apr 06, 2018 marked it as wish-list
Shelves: 04-2019
The girl (18) has (or had?) an affair with her Principal (36) and Shen says this series is YA.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Where? In The End Zone there's an extended "epilogue" for Vicious, which imo is just the prequel for this series.
A series about their kids, a copy/paste series of their parents' one (look at the freaking covers, they're the same). But hopefully without sharing their lovers with their bffs/sisters/brothers like their parents did. Still gross and disgusting and still not over that shit (in fact, I sti
Chele'
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I’ve loved you in secret and I’ve loved you openly in front of both our worlds, and if you think I’ll stop loving you if you put an ocean between us, you’re dead wrong.”

What are we going to do about Mrs. Shen?

We can throw her a parade?
Make sure she promises to sign papers to have her brain studied.
We definitely have to let her know how talented and creative she is!

You never know what you're going to get with an L.J. Shen book. I mean, sure you know it'll  be extremely well written with addict
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

release blitz on April 29th
Anne
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What do I think? I think I'm so fucking excited for the kids to rule the town already...I meant, the high school, totally!
Sophia Triad
Jul 29, 2018 marked it as to-read
Highly anticipated 🎉✨🎉🎆
Turning Pages At ...: Pretty Reckless (All Saints High #1) by L. J. Shen 5 26 Mar 30, 2019 03:30PM
  • Falls Boys (Hellbent, #1)
  • The Prince and the Pawn (When Rivals Play, #4)
  • Lists and Lies
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • The Lying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5)
  • Rich Boys Don't Have Hearts (American Gods, #1)
  • The Ways We Lied
  • Hook Shot (Hoops, #3)
  • Sinful Like Us (Like Us, #5)
  • Risk Taker (It takes Two #3)
  • Malum: Part 1 (Elite Kings Club #4)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • Twenty to Life
  • Quiet Man (Dream Man, #4.5)
  • Boss (The Bishop Brothers, #1)
  • Hollywood Princess
  • Pen vs. Sword
L.J. Shen is USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author of contemporary romance books. She lives in California with her husband, son and lazy cat.
When she's not writing, she enjoys reading a good book with a glass of wine and catching up on her favorite HBO and Netflix shows.

Yeah, she's a badass like that.

Keep up with L.J. on all platforms:
Newsletter Sign up ➜ http://goo.gl/FwfMzr
Facebook➜

All Saints High (3 books)
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #2)
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #3)