Start by marking “Passion Punch (Key West Escape, #3)” as Want to Read:
Passion Punch (Key West Escape, #3)

Passion Punch

(Key West Escape #3)

When April Linus’ best friends find themselves in trouble with the Miami Mafia, the former heiress turns to an even more dangerous criminal for help… her father.

Not an easy decision for the young, single mother who found herself pregnant at nineteen and forced to choose between her trust fund and having a baby. April’s father agrees to loan her the money, if she moves ho
Kindle Edition
Published October 22nd 2019 by Firefly Hill Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Passion Punch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion Punch

Start your review of Passion Punch (Key West Escape, #3)
Anita
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, romantic-supense
Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) provided by the Author and Publisher in exchange for an fair and honest review.

I invented a new genre just for these books: Romance-Action-Adventure. This one wasn't filled with the Action-Adventure like the last two books were, but the hot romance was there and I loved watching April and Jonas, from the previous books, develop, come to terms with their childhoods and find their HEA. Don't get me wrong, there was plenty of action and adventure so you adrenaline junkie
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Passion Punch opens, April is a pregnant teen who's just been cut off by her father, and is working to support her soon to come baby. She has yet to name her baby's father, but when the story resumes, we come to find out she's going to get a second chance with him, maybe...

If Jonas can take his head out of his ass and be the father and man April and Archie deserve. And if April's weapons dealing father doesn't get in the way of things.

I really liked Passion Punch. Like the first book, Rum Runner, Passion Punch is a rollicking ad
Katherine Paschal
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**For more book reviews visit me at https://smadasbooksmack.blogspot.com/

April has a completely new life and a made family that has supported her for the last five years after she turned her back on her powerful father and his illegal ways. But when one of her friends is in trouble, April puts aside her feelings about her father to help her friend out. But she never expected Jonas to show back up in her life.

I have been having a really hard time getting into books recently, probably due more to me and my reading funk then the books to be hone
Anie
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was hoping for April's story since book one. :)

April is a very hard working your woman. She works two jobs, goes to school & takes care of her little boy. After getting away from her father, she is happy on her own. But after her friends get into money trouble and are on a deadline from a loan shark, she has no choice if she wants to help, but to swallow her pride and ask her father for the money. It comes with strings attached. She has to move into his mansion for a few months
Tricia Leedom
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dear Readers:

I am so terribly sorry there were errors in Passion Punch when it downloaded to devices on release day. However, I am very happy and relieved to say the ERRORS HAVE BEEN CORRECTED!

If you purchased Passion Punch on or after October 31st, you received the most up-to-date and correct, error-free version of the book.

If you purchased the book before October 31st, you will need to download it again from your (Kindle, iBooks, NOOK, Kobo, etc) library to get the latest update
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have to admit that initially, I wasn't sure if I was going to like this one. It opens with 19-year-old April, who is pregnant, being pressured by her father to give up her baby once he is born. She refuses and is helped by two drag queens who are on the street handing out flyers for their venue. Most of the action takes place five years later and despite my initial misgivings, the story unfolded rapidly and got my attention.

The father of April's baby, Jonas, has no idea that he has
Jo
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
It seems as though the guys in this family struggle with alpha male a-hole syndrome.  I don't mind it - it works well in context.

The real surprise in this story was April.  She was a treat - and her interactions with Jonas make me want so much more for her.

The author has done another great job with a fast paced, character driven tale.  The entire cast kind of mesh together in a way that makes the whole story feel much more solid, and encompassing.

Tense and ful
Barba Pomales
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This my first book from Tricia Leedom. OMG. secret children are my favorite trope and she does it RIGHT! Omg i cant wait to read more from this author . Also it seems she was inspried by real life events that can only happen in Key West.
Beverly Reynolds
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Rollicking Good Time!

An engaging book from beginning to end! Highly developed characters, a wonderful plot, and a fantastic ending! A very enjoyable book!
Strider28
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Passion Punch is part 3 in an exciting series of action, suspense and romance!
Although each book is a stand-alone you won’t fully understand the story line or the characters unless you start at the beginning. These books are full of suspense, mystery, romance and comedy. This is a great series and I highly recommend it!
Karen Diaz
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting, Emotional,

The story of Jonas, the most mysterious of the Ostergaard brothers, and April Linus, the daughter of a rich and possibly dangerous man.

I always love Tricia Leedom's exciting romantic adventure novels, but this one hit close to home for me. We get a glimpse into Jonas's troubled childhood, and find out part of what made him the dark,tough man he is.

April can see through him and she knows there is a real person behind his unemotional façade. If they have any chance of a life
Jen
I really enjoyed reading this book. Like the others in this series, it had a underlying current of danger and suspense that kept things interesting, but it wasn't so heavy or all-consuming as to detract from the romance.

I loved these characters and truly rooted for them to get together. That being said, however, they both annoyed me enormously. LOL! April did so many dumb, inappropriate things; and pushed so much; plus she was a total idiot for ever trusting her dad. (She should have
P. Dunaway
Nov 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Watch out!

Please, somebody read the stories before they get published. There are so many grammatical errors they detract from the e moment

So many grammatical errors it detracts from enjoying the story.

Cole
Nov 14, 2019
Susan Cutter
Oct 28, 2019
Cindy Klingler
rated it did not like it
Aug 10, 2019
Oct 10, 2019

• Kicking Reality
  • True-Blue Texan
  • Breakup Boot Camp
  • The Wrong Kind of Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #1)
  • My Big Fat Fake Wedding
  • Tempting Levi (Cade Brothers, #1)
  • Best Laid Plans (Sanctuary #2)
  • Forever Lies
  • Hot SEAL Lover (HOT SEAL Team #2)
  • Sunken Treasure Lost Worlds: A Colten X. Burnett Novel (The Risky Business Chronicle Book 1)
  • Ruthless Protector (Lawless Kings, #4)
  • Dorothy in the Land of Monsters (Oz ReVamped, #1)
  • Lone Survivor (Crescent City Kings #1)
  • Wrapped Up In Christmas
  • You Beneath Your Skin
  • Defending Dani (Alaska Blizzard, #1)
  • The Memory of You (Sanctuary Sound, #1)
  • Vince's Vixen (Heroes for Hire #20)

Key West Escape (3 books)
  • Rum Runner (Key West Escape, #1)
  • Bahama Mama (Key West Escape, #2)