Start by marking “Omega Shadow (Pine Creek Lake Den, #3)” as Want to Read:
Omega Shadow (Pine Creek Lake Den, #3)

Omega Shadow (Pine Creek Lake Den #3)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
One is accused. One is betrayed. One is a killer.

Midwife-apprentice, Kyle’s sheltered world is shattered when a patient’s alpha mate flies into a murderous rage and attacks him. Kyle is rescued by a handsome alpha visitor, but as attraction blazes between the two men, and they fall into each other’s dreams, what starts as lust becomes something impossible. Kyle is a beta.
ebook
Published (first published April 2nd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Omega Shadow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Omega Shadow

Len Evans Jr
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first two books in this series where very short, however this one is a full-length novella and the extra words certainly allowed the author to take this one up a notch. The character development in this book is much more complex and done extremely well. Hopefully the author will continue to write books of this length and longer in the future as she definitely has the talent to pull it off. The plot for this book was well done, even though the "who done it" part of the story was telegraphed w ...more
Cee Brown
.•*).•*)
(.• ★4 stars for Omega Shadow.
(.• ★

It was clear to me from the beginning that this was a part of a series, and having not read the first two books, it made no difference. There was mention of other persons and events from those two books that just added to this story. I will make time though to explore this world Quinn Michaels have invented.

What I like about this book is the whole was he, wasn't he aspect. The love of a grandmother who feared her grandson's whole existance led her to a
Deirdre
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Beta Making His Way

As this is a favorite series or mine, I was honored to be offered an ARC in exchange for an honest review of the third book in the Pine Creek Lake series. I thought I'd need to be reminded of the synopses of the first two stories in the series, but the books and characters were so memorable that I in fact did not need a refresher. But if you are reading OMEGA SHADOW, you really need to read the first two books in order to understand the complicated dynamics between the Black
Laurie
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is the third in the series, but I think it stands alone. While characters from the previous stories show up here, you won’t get lost or feel like you’ve missed much. There’s some elements of suspense here, along with the romance. Lots of mistrust and misconceptions by the home Blackcreek pack, of the visiting alphas and omegas from the Pine Creek Lake Pack. The differences in rules and treatment of omegas becomes very apparent. But the new alpha of Blackcreek is trying to make changes, ...more
Tina
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kyle is a healer. He wants to learn and be better. But he can’t leave his grandmother….or can he? Shadow isn’t looking for a mate. He is an Alpha and sometimes mates find you. But can his mate be a Beta?

Omega Shadow is third in Quinn Michaels’ Pine Creek Lake series. While it can be read as a standalone I think it is better enjoyed in chronological order. I really liked Shadow. He was so calm and honorable…until he wasn’t. But why the change? Kyle wants nothing more than to learn. He has been ta
Star Light
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had barely begun reading Omega Shadow when I started feeling excited shivers! This book passed 'great' & shot right up to 'WOW! this is SO awesome!' right from the very beginning.
I really recommend reading Kyle & Shadows story, it's not an easy one, but there are some really great twists & turns; which I loved, because, if you're like me & get bored with reading serial books, where, pretty much all that changes are the characters names, then you are going to love Omega Shadow!
Dixiecowgirl
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story will tug on your heart and make you smile. Mystery and romance make great reading in this third book in the series. i really enjoyed the authors writing and the pacing kept me reading all morning!

I loved Kyle and Shadow together! They were both so strong and yet gentle in their quest for love. So many creative touches in this story that i found delightful, including the shared dreams and gender identity exploration. The author has a nice touch with their writing and i will be readin
Sarita Chapdelaine
Apr 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
This is an interesting story but I think it would have made more sense if I had read the other books in the series. I did like the surprising twists and turns in the story but I could not connect with Kyle or Shadow and there isn't enough background information or world building. Kyle's grandmother controls his every move and does not want him to have anything to do with alphas, especially Shadow. Shadow is new to the pack and he is surprised at his reaction when he meets Kyle, a beta. Neither o ...more
Esther Alayeto
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet and sexy alpha/omega shifter romance with a little mystery. Kyle and Shadow meet when Kyle is being attacked by another alpha and Shadow saves him. They have an instant attraction and feel as if they are true mates but Kyle is a beta, not an omega, and Shadow is an alpha. Shifters are mysteriously getting sick and some are dying. As Shadow and Kyle work together trying to solve the mystery, they keep getting closer and they don't understand how they could be fated mates. Is it po ...more
Starla Griffith
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is the first book I've read from this author, but it won't be the last. I thought Kyle and Shadow made a wonderful couple. I liked the overall plot, and I thought the writing was beautiful. I'm gonna have to go back and read the first two books in this series, cause even though this can be a standalone.. I wanna "get to know " the other characters.
I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book in return for an honest review.
Tammy
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Kyle and Shadow’s story. The story had a nice steady pace and the two had chemistry. I thought the story was well written. Loved the mystery to it as well. It had me crying with Kyle or smiling at the two of them. It kept my interest through out the story, and hope you will enjoy it as much as I did. Hope to read more from the author for a long time.

Thank you for sharing your book with us.
Kelly
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this story because it had two things that I love: romance and mystery. Kyle and Shadow are interesting. I think that they had great chemistry. I loved the cover art and its darkness. I liked the alternating narration and the dialogue.
Adiehardbearfan Da bears
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily received an advanced copy of this book and will definitely recommend it. I am enjoying this series. Kyle and Shadow's story is beautiful. The roller coaster Quinn takes you on will make you dizzy in a beautiful way. There's a happy ending. You'll enjoy this book.
Kaila
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i love love love this series.. this story was perfection.. i loved the characters.. loved the issues.. and loved the writing.. it was funny. it was sexy and it was just so much fun to read.
tammy rufo
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
gah! Kyle and Shadow! wow, loved this book. I really like shifter books that don't follow the script. and this book totally did it for me. i would def recommend this book.
Sadaharuhi
Apr 21, 2018 rated it liked it
better than the previous books. too many errors though
A
Velda Varney
Apr 22, 2018
Jennifer Sweeney
Apr 11, 2018

Pine Creek Lake Den (3 books)
  • Omega Shelter (Pine Creek Lake Den, #1)
  • Omega Sacrifice (Pine Creek Lake Den #2)