Start by marking “The Triple Crown Club: Complete Series (The Triple Crown Club, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Triple Crown Club: Complete Series (The Triple Crown Club, #1-3)

The Triple Crown Club: Complete Series

(The Triple Crown Club #1-3)

Listening Length: 9 hours and 54 minutes

This complete collection of includes Royally Shared, Royally Claimed, and Royally Tempted. Also included is Royally His, a never-released new story exclusively available in this collection!

Four rules: No names. No pictures. No hesitations. Must be willing to be shared.

Welcome to the Triple Crown Club – the filthy, dark, secret playgr
Audiobook
Published April 10th 2018 by Oh My Audiobooks

To ask other readers questions about The Triple Crown Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Triple Crown Club

Start your review of The Triple Crown Club: Complete Series (The Triple Crown Club, #1-3)
Coco.V
Apr 13, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot dayum! This was an extremely hot, deliciously naughty and ridiculously entertaining series! 🔥🔥
Nova
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seriously hot reads from an author that always delivers safe, steamy and addictive books. Highly recommended.

Darlene I read WAY to many books
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
You get all three of these wonderful stories Royally Shared, Royally Claimed, and Royally Tempted and a bonus! What more can you ask for?

If you have never read Madison, start with this book! I am a huge fan of hers and I can't say enough great things about this book.So all I will say is read these stories!!
Nerd4life_94
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've read this whole series, but I wanted to read the bonus story about Mr. X. I liked it, but it was wayyy to short. I wanted more! 😍 ...more
Veronica LaRoche
Must Read Series

Royally Shared
Hot sexy read that will have you reading non stop. Luke, Victor, Julia & Micah are scorching hot together and the sex is even hotter. What could be better then a Prince well 3 at a time. Julia meeting Micah & Victor was an accident but Luke has wanted Julia for a while now. They all want her and what the Princes want they get. I can't wait to read the next books in this series if they are anything like I just read.

Royally Claimed
Another hot, sexy read that I didn't
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
"This is the review of the bonus story in the end of this bundle - Royally His.
I reviewed each story individually."

Holy. F*cking. Sh*t.
That was so freaking hot. I did Not see that coming.
Mr. X blew my mind.
I want some of that, that's for sure. :D
The power, the confidence, the dirty talking and filthier deeds: Yes... so much yes!
I couldn't even process what I was reading fast enough, it was that hot.
Really, I don't know what else to say. I'm truly speechless.

Five stars and all the 🔥🔥🔥 emojis.
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This series was dark, sexy and addictive.
Maria11
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Dnf

It was hot and sexy at first but then it was wash and repeat. Just couldn’t muster through. I really tried
Cassie
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Triple Crown Club is a great new series that picks up where the Possessing Beauty series leaves off, but do not need to be read first to enjoy this series. If you enjoyed the Possessing Beauty series you will also love this series, has some connected characters.
Royally Shared - This is the story of Julia who is Anya's cousin from Hunting Beauty. Julia and her roommate are both recently single and out to celebrate Julia's new job as a PA to Prince Luke Snow. They agree to get wild for just one n
Meghann Alford
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
This series is my personal favorite from Madison Faye and now she has it all here in one book! Plus a bonus novella!! This is one box set you cannot pass up! Please trust me!!! I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Royally Shared - O. M. G.  I think this series might even be better than her Possessing Beauty series. I mean wow.  Three princes, one woman. Three men to make sure all their woman feels is pleasure over pleasure over pleasure. This short book is full of passion, love,
Misty Schott
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Royally Shared:

Five smoking' hot, kindle melting stars.

WOW, this story is smoking hot from the very beginning. I'm talking Kindle melting, panty soaking hot!!!! The story is well written, love the characters!

Royally Claimed:

Quick, dirty, sexy read!

This book is a quick, dirty, sexy read. I loved it. It has it all. Some creepy dudes, some sexy guys, sexy times, insta-love and a story line that will make you fall in love with the characters.

Royally Tempted:

Emma is a reporter and her sleazy boss wan
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Madison Faye never disappoints bringing the sexy, smutty, dirty, naughty, edgy books to the erotic romance genre, making her a top must read. Her books are always quick, totally filthy, and leave you completely satisfied in more than one way. I felt everything with this incredible box set, all the feels in my heart and panties... really just classic Madison.

Rules are meant to be broken...in the dirtiest ways.

The Triple Crown Club series was absolutely brilliant and breathtaking. Diving i
Katerina
The only interesting character in this complete series is Mr. X. The repetition of words and insistence to use them, made the reading tedious. Even if the plots weren't ridiculous, everything else was.

Of course I chose it for a light reading with a lot of sexiness. There was sexiness, I can't deny that but overall it was just a meh read. However the sole exception was Mr. X. where we read at the novella included in the series, and oh yeah, I'd have loved to read more about him and how he became
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
If you're looking for a hot book that grabs you at the cover and will have you curling your toes until you've read the final page, then Royally Shared, book 1 in The Triple Crown Club by Madison Faye is the book for you. The heat sizzles off the pages.

Just when I thought Madison Faye couldn't possibly top her previous book, she goes and writes Royally Claimed, book two in The Triple Crown Club series. I loved the well thought out plot, the unique characters, and the steamy chemistry and attracti
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Christine
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Arc review For honest review. The royally shared .The ARC review for honest review. Triple Crown's Luke, Victor, Micah the Princesses of West, South and North Rivane and lucky julie .holy hotness bring me the hose. Royally claimed ARC review For honest review. Anya is princess adele's best friend and lady in waiting . Prince's killian ,jace, and Dean are from limbo of tam and save her when at the triple crown club . Awesome love story. Royally tempted arc review For honest review. Emma a writter ...more
Jenny Dauksa Schaber
Fast, fun, flirty and sexy with enough story to keep the pages turning and enough steam to have you reaching for a partner. I can’t help but love Madison’s characters and get wistful at the alpha dominance of her Heros - no matter how many there are. While insta love may not be for all, these 3 sets of 4 have it in spades and you can feel it in the pages. Have fun with all of them!
Royally Shared - Julia, Luke, Victor and Micah
Royally Claimed - Anya, Killian, Jace and Dean
Royally Tempted - Emma,
Lovingbooks1
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, audible, menage
I like this audiobook with three very similar stories but still different in many ways.
Good sizzling ménage with a little more happening then just intense love scenes. Oh, the love scenes is absolutely fantastic and plenty but there’s also a storyline that takes you along nicely.
Characters descriptions is good enough but this is mostly entertaining not a deep story that’s meant to get you thinking and reflecting on the meaning of life.

The narrators are great, the story is read with feelings and
Gladys
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This collection offers all three of the books in this series and a brand new, exclusive story. If you are a fan of royal romances, MFMM scenes, and HEA's, you can't miss with these great reads. All offer three, hot, sexy men and the one woman they all want to share. Jam packed with heat, steam, and major doses of insta- love, these smexy stories are over the top and sinfully luscious! I'm posting totally honest, voluntary review. ...more
Karen
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read all these books before they were put in a box set
and I enjoyed each one of them.
Be worn you definitely going to need cooling down.
In the last story in this set wich I have just finished reading
we find out how Mr X is and how he met is other half.
I definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes the reading
hot sticky and definitely steamy that still has a great plot to them.
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Jenny H
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED IT!! I had read all of these individually and are happy to have them in one fabulously hot box set.
Each story is standalone with a common theme. Hot alpha males looking for the one woman to complete them. Hot, steamy, sexy, over the top - well written and so hard to put down. I was hooked from the first page. This is a great series and the extra novella is an added bonus you won't want to miss.
Amy
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read and reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Where to begin with this smorgasm of stories? Hmmmm....let me think. Uber hot dominant threesomes who are wealthy, smart and know their way around a c***? You fill in the blanks with whatever letters you want and you'll be correct. This heart stuttering, panty melting collection is a definite keeper for your kindle to pull out when you need a little....shiver....company. Yep, that's the right word.
Mandy Sawyer
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 1
So damn hot! This book will melt your underwear. Good storyline great characters.

Book 2
Loved this book. 3 yummy Alpha’s to look after you, what more do you need from a book? Great chemistry between the characters.

Book 3
Wow these Alpha’s just get hotter and hotter! The storyline was great and lots going on to keep you hooked! Written well. Great performances from all narrator’s.
Emily
Raunchy, fast paced and easy to get through. Very steamy and wild but still lots of fun. Pretty lighthearted. Again, Madison Faye writes pure smutty fantasy and this is no exception. No major plot, but it sure was fun to read. 3 stars because it had cringey nicknames for the MC by the guys and I absolutely hate that. I don't like "babygirl" nicknames. These are supposed to be adult women in very adult situations. It feels creepy. ...more
Cheyenne
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Triple Crown Club series is hot! This boxed set contains three stories plus a never released fourth. Each individual story is steamy, taboo, intriguing and oozes with sensuality. This was a fun and frisky series from Madison Faye. This collection has it all: royalty, secret clubs, sex, alpha males, and more. I loved this series and can't wait to read more from this author. This is a must read for panty melting insta-romance lovers. Let the naughtiness begin! ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Triple Crown Club: Complete Series books 1-3
This is a great box set of three hot short great romances.
I so love the instant love romances that Ms. Faye so this is a must have set if you too love them.
Here are the books that you will get in this set:
Royally Claimed
Royally Tempted
Royally His
Stephanie Parker
Hot Hot Hot

These books will leave you breathless and hot but always with a HEA as a must. All books surround the Triple Crown Club that accommodates three Royal men and one beautiful woman. Without giving away the plots these books are must reads by Madison Faye. Fantastic five star reads.
Mary Larsen
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved them all!!!

I really loved all these books. All of them had an equally interesting story and all of them were very very hot!!! I really loved the last story in the book about Mr. X owner of the triple crown club. I just wish it was a little longer, but it was still great!!!!1
« previous 1 3 next »

• Deal with the Devil
  • Infatuation (Knights Rebels MC, #4)
  • Craved (Devil's Blaze MC, #1.5)
  • Seven Roses
  • Reclaimed (Knights Rebels MC, #2.5)
  • Shy (Once Bitten, Twice Shy, #2)
  • Seven Deadly Sinners
  • Desertion (Knights Rebels MC, #3)
  • Rule of Three (Rule of Three, #1)
  • Candy Ever After (Hot Candy, #2)
  • Double Rugged Trouble (Stonecreek Valley, #2)
  • Buy Me, Sir
  • Protecting Dallas
  • Shared by Her Bodyguards
  • The Billionaires' Assistant
  • Off Limits
  • Savages Next Door
  • Double Brother Trouble (Stonecreek Valley, #1)
#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all

The Triple Crown Club (4 books)
  • Royally Shared (The Triple Crown Club, #1)
  • Royally Claimed (The Triple Crown Club, #2)
  • Royally Tempted (The Triple Crown Club, #3)
  • Royally His (The Triple Crown Club #4)

News & Interviews