Start by marking “Cashmere Wilderlands” as Want to Read:
Cashmere Wilderlands

Cashmere Wilderlands

Marc Warner thought his days as a glam-rock superstar were behind him forever, but when his legendary band Cashmere reunites for a blockbuster comeback tour, he finds himself thrust into the spotlight once more. The decadent and hedonistic rock & roll lifestyle no longer seems as fulfilling as it once did, and Marc starts to wonder if maybe it isn't for him anymore.

Ev
Published March 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Cashmere Wilderlands, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cashmere Wilderlands

JenMcJ
I DNF'd this one early on. It's set in 1996 and that era just doesn't interest me. Additionally, Marc Warner was very, very unlikable. Just wasn't interested in continuing on.
Gabriella (Gabi)
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cashmere Wilderlands. Cashmere Wilderlands. It sounds like a tender caress, and a hard fuck at the same time. Whoever came up with the title is a genius.

This is a story about a rock star, so you might think that it’s fast-paced, full with twists and turns and spontaneous shenanigans. If you’re looking for that kind of book, you’re in the wrong place. It’s more mellow and languid.

WeRock

The story takes place in 1996, and it’s about Marc, a burned out rock star, almost fifty years old. It’s about his j
Paula´s  ShortReview
Apr 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, music, age-gap
Elegí este libro porque no tenía reseñas previas y así no empezaba con una idea preconcebida
Siento no poder darle más nota.
Lo tiene todo para que me guste, mm, age-gap y música, pero no me convenció. Empezó bien porque normalmente los libros sobre músicos tratan el tema de los comienzos, o cuando están en la cresta de la ola, no cuando su carrera ya está finalizando, por lo cual me pareció original, pero luego no lo desarrolla bien. No conectas con el MC principal, porque el otro es más bien sec
Melanie