Start by marking “Paw Prints on My Soul: Lessons of a Service Dog” as Want to Read:
Paw Prints on My Soul: Lessons of a Service Dog

Paw Prints on My Soul: Lessons of a Service Dog

The characteristics of a loving dog like Sita are the same as those preached about in churches and temples all over the world: loyalty, love, caring, and obedience. However, in addition to being an amazing companion animal, Sita is a highly trained service dog tasked with ensuring the safety and well-being of her human, Jane, who is deaf.

In a series of short devotionals,
Kindle Edition
Published March 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Paw Prints on My Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paw Prints on My Soul

Start your review of Paw Prints on My Soul: Lessons of a Service Dog
Tarissa
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lovely devotional and memoir. Jane's story of how God sent her the perfect dog resonates with me greatly... (and I think it would for anyone who is a dog lover!)

Sita was trained specifically to aid with Jane's hearing loss, providing priceless hours of assistance, comfort, and devotion. It's all so heartwarming! And Jane's faith in God is so strong too, that was amazing to watch play out in the stories she shares. Each little tale that Jane writes, she ties a lesson of faith to it, along with
Sharon
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am continuing reading the book one day at a time. It is a collection of 50 devotionals by deaf author Jane Biehl about the lessons she has learned from her hearing ear dog, Sita . I met Jane and Sita in SCBWI (Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators) workshops. When Sita is "off duty," people can pet her. She is such a loving dog! I never met such a talented and sweet dog and Jane is an amazing person.

The devotionals have inspired me, partly because I love dogs and because I have a
Karen Moore
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a bright spot and a pleasure to read

This was a book that is pertinent in my world especially as I took my service dog in training to a restaurant for his first time. Thanks to the
Author.

• Giving Paws: Having a Service Dog for a Hidden Disability
  • What the Wind Knows
  • This Darkness Light
  • News of the World
  • The Last Days (The Last Jihad, #2)