Start by marking “Reborn (The Red Ledger, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Reborn (The Red Ledger, #1-3)

Reborn (The Red Ledger #1-3)

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  230 Ratings  ·  157 Reviews
He’s death for hire…

Hardcover, 1st Edition
Published August 7th 2018 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about Reborn, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

STILL COLORED INTRIGUED!

Box set
Release: August 7, 2018
Pre-order: | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
He’s death for hire…
Some people measure life in hours. Days. Weeks. I measure mine in kills. A covert military mission gone wrong robbed me of my memory and any link to my past. This is my existence now. I execute and survive. Nothing more, nothing less. I was ready to write Isabel Foster’s name in my ledger of unfortunate souls until she uttered the one word that could stop the bullet meant for her. My n
Natalie The Biblioholic
A woman has lost her love and her love has never died. Literally. He's just lost his memory and doesn't remember who he is or that she even exists. When under contract to take her life, something about her tugs at him and he can't do it. She's the link to his past and she may be his everything for the future. However, the fact that she's still alive might cause a problem for them. Can these two lovebirds survive what's to come?

I'm loving this series. Tristan's story broke my heart and even thoug
Beneath The Covers Blog
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Melissa Crump
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is fantastic! I was on the edge of my seat, eagerly waiting to see what would happen next. The angst, tension and chemistry in this series will blow you away. I loved the suspenseful and action aspect of it as well. One of my favorite series.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Reborn: The Red Ledger Series (Vol 1) by Meredith Wild.
The Red Ledger #1 by Meredith Wild is Part 1 of a 6 Book Series.
This book starts the story of Isabel Foster and Tristan "Red" Stone and will continue throughout the other books.
This was a exciting page turning book for sure that you won't be able to put down!
Isabel is still dealing with the lost of a man she truly loved a few years ago. Now working in as a teacher her loss of him is still holding her back from a relationship with Kolt. Ko
Meredith Wild
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Kindle 👉 https://amzn.to/2JiXjVJ
Kindle UK 👉 https://amzn.to/2rB51mu
Nook 👉 http://bit.ly/2FdXmDx
iBooks 👉 https://apple.co/2oEC4EN
Kobo 👉 http://bit.ly/2FboKlv
GooglePlay 👉 http://bit.ly/2F9aUAd

PRINT VERSION (REBORN: The Red Ledger Parts 1-3)
Amazon Paperback 👉 https://amzn.to/2M2KiEm
Amazon Hardcover 👉 https://amzn.to/2ISpx9R
Barnes & Noble 👉 http://bit.ly/2HPmxcZ
Books-a-Million 👉 http://bit.ly/2FZPy9B

AUDIBLE 👉 https://amzn.to/2NE5kXL

Courtney
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read each installment/part separately before they came out in volumes.
Overall, this volume starts off this series with a fast, action-packed plot. I am really excited to see where Meredith takes this story and how everything ends.

Installment/Part #1 Review:

Installment/Part #2 Review:

Installment/Part #3 Review:
Angela T
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Isabel Foster and Tristan "Red" Stone.
Memories, both remembered and forgotten. Tristan, sent to kill, but can he kill someone who knows more about him, than he will ever remember? Does he want to know what Isabel can tell him?
As Tristan is still coming to terms with the memories he learns from, Isabel, he worries about what it all will mean in the long run.
Isabel, her life still in jeopardy, no longer by Tristan, but by the one who ultimately hired the company he worked for to kill her. Decided
Gretchen
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just finished the first book in this series and my interest was piqued immediately. Tristan’s mission and mysterious past woven throughout the story had me from the beginning. I only wished I was sipping on a caipirinha as I devoured the book!
Erica Stafura
My review can also be seen here: https://thenovelquest.blogspot.com/20...

First of all, LOVE that I received the copy along with some pens, bookmarks, and stickers! I am totally into stationary/office supplies of any kind. So thank you Meredith Wild for that!

This read was great. It was fast-paced, and really quite thrilling. It was intriguing that in some ways, the story unraveled backwards while moving forward. For instance, the book starts with Tristan attempting to kill Isabel (and of course
Krista Banks
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is amazing! From the first page it captures you, until you realize the book is finished! Meredith Wild has a winner with this series! Tristian and Isabelle’s story is one that I can’t wait to read more of and will be upset when I finish it! Well done Meredith Wild! Now hurry up and let me read the next book!
Sue
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is absolutely amazing!!!!!! Fast paced, action packed, it kept me on the edge of my seat. I couldn’t put it down. Loved it!
White Hot Reads
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reborn is a thrilling story of a dangerous love! ~ Heather, White Hot Reads

"Taking lives is her limit. Risking hers is mine."

I think this sums up Red Ledger. Tristan and Isabel are the kind of couple that you can't help but beg the author for MORRRRREEEE!

Part 3 seemed to be so fast paced. More so even than the first two. Maybe it's because I was so excited for it. Or maybe... I don't know. Red Ledger part 3 continues the story of Tristan and Isabel and their trying to figure out who wants to ki
Andrea Turner
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have fallen in love with Tristian and Isabel’s journey. Meredith has written this heart pounding action filled adventure about love and loss!

~Red Ledger Part 1~

Meredith is a wicked woman leaving me with a book hangover that I can’t shake! This series is going to blow our minds. This book gripped me from the beginning to the end. Tristian and Isabel story is a fresh twist to Meredith writing, and I can’t wait to get my hands on the rest of this series!
Tristian lives in the gray area of our li
Joanie Lawrence
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg. I have read the first part and now the second one and it only took me 45 mins to read. Why??? Cause I couldn’t put it down. I am so excited for the next part it is unreal. I mean come on!! This story is amazing. It is a must read.
Erin Stetler
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this as an ARC and all I can say is wow! Absolutely love Tristan and Isabelles story. Just when I don't think Meredith can write anything better than she already has, she goes and proves me wrong. Definitely the start to my new favorite series! Can't wait to read the rest and continue on this amazing journey! Meredith is awesome!
Crystal
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Meredith's writing! This is an amazing book that will leave you wanting the next book. Read this book and Meredith will have you on a wild ride that you won't want to get off of. I definitely recommend this book/series!
Karen Aguilera
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Tristan was a hit man for hire and Isabel was his target.
Isabel and Tristan will suck you in and take you on a roller coaster of a ride.
You will go on this journey with them as Isabel recognizes Tristan and then he couldn't bring himself to kill her.
Isabel tries to get Tristan to remember her and the loved that they once shared.

Who be behind this hire and why?

You will need to read the story to get some answers.
Tiffany
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story takes you from Rio, to DC and New Orleans as we follow our main characters Tristan Red, hero turned mercenary after being nearly killed in battle, and his ex-girlfriend Isabel Foster. Tristan, whose real last name is Stone, losses his memory after a fierce battle in the military that nearly kills him. "The Company" takes advantage of their opportunity at getting their hands on another deadly and highly successful mercenary.Given a name, Tristan travels the world taking people out, one ...more
Jessica Ann
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Series is HOT, Mesmerizing, Intense, and Suspenseful!

Meredith Wild is brilliant! Her words are raw, emotional, and demand your full attention.
When Isabel’s Heart was shattered as a teenager it never fixed itself. Now in her twenties, her college completed, and teaching in a completely different country she’s trying to move one. Can she, or will the man that haunts her dreams come back?
Tristen is a ghost. What does he know, well depends on the years you ask about. It was to be clean, quick
Vanessa
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reborn is Parts 1-3 of The Red Ledger all in one book.
The Red Ledger: Part 1: Tristan is a hired killer, Isabel is an English teacher. How these two know each other will be one big twist. Part 1 had me on the edge of my seat sometimes. With all the twists and turns you never know what's going to come next. Definitely diving into part 2 immediately!

The Red Ledger: Part 2: Oh my gosh!!!!! This story keeps getting better and better. Tristan and Isabel are basically running for their lives. I don'
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Oh I have been excited to read The Red Ledger 1-3! I already read books 1-2, but to start all over and then continue with 3! Let's just say my heart was dancing when I got back into the Red Ledger world created by the amazing Meredith Wild.

Isabel and Tristan's story has not even begun with the 1st two books. I was left with my jaw hanging when the ending came for book two. Since I already wrote my reviews on the first two books, this one will be solely on book 3! So we pretty much start where w
Lee
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intense-Tenderness-Strength-are just a few of the words that come to mind when I read The Red Ledger 1-3, as this series is blowing me away.....its spellbinding so well written.. In book #3, Isabel arrives in New Orleans to stay with a friend of her mothers, unknowing what she is going to be entering she soon finds herself taking self defense classes, and befriending women she never thought she would. Trying to escape the unknowing of who wants her dead. Yet, so determined to find out who is ord ...more
Andrea
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Spanning from Rio to D.C. and ending in New Orleans, Reborn is the fast-paced, can't put down story about Isabel Foster, an American teaching English in a foreign country, and Tristan Red, the assassin hired to kill her.

Tristan has no memories of his past, so when he shows up at Isabel's apartment to kill her and hears her utter his name, he stops and cannot go through with the murder. How does she know him? This leads to them reconnecting and together they must figure out who wants Isabel dead,
Kristen Duncan
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Meredith... I NEED more!!! I thought The Hacker Series would forever be my favorite series of yours, but The Red Ledger has me reconsidering.

If you like a fun, sexy, action-packed romance, then this series is for you! I have absolutely fallen in love with Tristan and Isabel, and I cannot wait to see where this journey takes them.

Isabel had her heart broken in her late teens and never fully recovered. She is now teaching in Rio and trying to live a life she loves, even if she cannot forget the
Ivana
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
The Red Ledger intrigued me for a while, but I was postponing it because I wanted to have all 6 parts. But then I was chosen to receive the ARC and here I am.
First of all, Meredith Wild is becoming one of my favorite authors (I only discovered her a couple of months ago). This is an excellent story and I loved pretty much everything: from the chemistry between Tristan and Isabel, their backgrounds and the way they reconnect to the suspense and action scenes. It's definitely a gripping story, imp
Ramona
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read For Author:
Gripping, Outstanding and Addicting in the best ways! Meredith Wild had my interest as an author before this book. She has all my attention now I wait with baited breath for each new addition to come out. The story of Tristan and Isabell isn't just a romance it's a spine gripping suspense. It keeps you turning pages and it leaves you wanting more at the end of each book. Meaning, looking forward to the release of the next one. I'm not going to give spoiler's away in this book if
Jill Badker
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Meredith Wild does it again with another 5 star book!! Tristan is a hired assassin with no memory of his past until he is hired to add Isabel's name to his ledger. He can't shake the feeling he knows her from somewhere. Her voice sends chills down his spine, her face makes him smile and than she calls his name.
Now they are both in hiding trying to save each others lives. But being under cover is not the best place to be to rekindle a relationship.
Isabel still loves Tristan, but he still has no
Amanda Truss
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book one part at a time as they came out.

I just can't say how much I enjoy this story and cannot wait for it to continue! I am invested in their lives!

Tristan and Isabel were high school sweethearts that went their separate ways after school. Terrible circumstances happened to to Tristan and he found himself with no memories and a hit man for hire, that is until he ran into Isabel.

Isabel turned Tristan's life upside down and he did the same to her. Now their lives are in danger and
Gin
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just fabulous! This spectacularly written series is so suspenseful and breathtaking and driven by beautifully created characters. Isabel is mourning her lost love of a lifetime when he reappears, but is he her Tristan or his he lost to her forever? She is tough, smart and will do want it takes for her man. Tristan is a terrific hunky assassin that’s suffering from a lost past. He tracked down Isabel for nefarious reasons but changed his mind and takes her on an fast-paced action-packed journey f ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Meredith Wild is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author. After publishing her debut novel Hardwired in September 2013, Wild used her ten years of experience as a tech entrepreneur to push the boundaries of her “self-published” status, becoming stocked in brick-and-mortar bookstore chains nationwide and forging relationships with the major retailers.

In 2014, Wild found

• The Falls (P.S.)
    $8.74 $1.99
  • Broken Pieces
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love Held Captive (A Lone Star Hero's Love Story)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Girl Who Came Home
    $11.99 $1.99
  • When Jesus Wept (The Jerusalem Chronicles, #1)
  • In the Name of the Family
  • The Year We Left Home
    $11.99 $2.99
  • The Whip
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Touching Spirit Bear (Spirit Bear, #1)
  • Written on the Body
    $6.99 $1.99
  • 223 Orchard Street
  • No One Is Coming to Save Us
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)