Start by marking “Moon Blood 2 (The First Blood Son)” as Want to Read:
Moon Blood 2 (The First Blood Son)

Moon Blood 2 (The First Blood Son)

Two vampires battle against the werewolf nation

Hybrid-wolf “Moon” and her human master, Kane, fight for their lives against a stalking shifter network out to destroy them. Each battle may be their last as vampires and werewolves edge ever closer to war.

While Kane and Moon work to unravel the looming threat, more and more questions surface. But one thing is sure, the real

Published May 1st 2018 by Troll River Publications

To ask other readers questions about Moon Blood 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moon Blood 2

Emily Pennington
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Kane wanted to head for his vineyard in Tuscany. But Moon, a hybrid, did not want to have to sleep in a coffin for the trip there. Even a red eye flight would not keep her out of the sun with Tuscany 5 hours ahead of them. It would be daylight when they arrived. But as they were discussing possible options, they heard howls and Kane said Snow Blood’s pack was surrounded by werewolves. Brogio and Selene wanted to help, but no longer having vampire capabilities, Kane said they would just slow them ...more
Gale
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Moon Blood was a different take on shifters and vampires, at least for me. Although a standalone, to me, it is part of an epic story that is much larger than just this small piece. It’s not an issue; it felt like it invited me in and told me that story. It is about Kane de Medici and Moon Blood. They are not a couple but instead have a more…familial relationship. I don’t want to give any spoilers so it’s a simple explanation. Lots of action, many different parts of the “families”, and some new f ...more
Dina Bushrod
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Why do wolf shifters want Kane dead? Greed is not just a human trait.

Great 2nd book in series. We have Kane, Moon Blood and others learn the answer and then together with those they thought were against them. Together they must save the vampire race from destruction and rid themselves of their true enemies. I love this authors unique perspective of the vampire genre. Grab his book and you'll get all the exciting action, maybe even a new love, that I won't mention here cause I don't do spoilers.
Rose
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This short book was a quick and interesting read. I liked that the relationships weren't necessarily romantic, but more familial. There are werewolves that want to destroy vampires and bring war. Overall, if you like the supernatural you will enjoy this book.

I recieved a ARC of this book and this is my honest opinion.
Carolee Gulley
May 03, 2018
Leda
Jun 19, 2018
Auburn
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A different take on a paranormal read this is more family than lovers book. Moon has quieted down into her role more and fights back less in this book. It is a continuation that gives us a glimpse of the aftermath while still having a fresh story of it's own. Perfect for vamp/were fans.
Jolie
Tracy Andrews
Jan 31, 2019
Lisa Eastman
Feb 15, 2019
Carol McKibben was a magazine publisher for more than 20 years. She began a new career in freelance writing and editing in 2007. As well as editing other authors’ works to realize their dreams, she has completed Luke’s Tale and published a memoir, Riding Through It.

Carol currently writes from the heart of a dog's eyes. Often telling her stories to Laberdoodles, Basset Hounds and any stray that ha