Start by marking “The White Forest (The Legend of Prince Ayron #1)” as Want to Read:
The White Forest (The Legend of Prince Ayron #1)

Read Book* *Different edition

The White Forest

(The Legend of Prince Ayron #1)

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
It was the morning of the king’s Birthday Celebration. Young Prince Ayron was worried about his hairdo until the Queen summoned him to dine with her privately. His father’s kingdom was in danger and he had to escape immediately.

Mr. Dulles, the Royal housekeeper, brought Ayron to the Rock of Prayer and watched him leap off into an unknown world. The legendary Phoenix caught
Published April 16th 2018 by AC Publishing (first published April 17th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The White Forest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The White Forest

Kelly
May 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy
The White Forest: The Legend of Prince Ayron (Book 1) by Aviya Carmen is  a fantasy story that also reminded me of an allegory. The story is simplistic and has an abundance of dialogue and lacks action.

There are a lot of quotes from the Bible, but they are not properly noted, and I felt there were too many quotes, as Ms. Carmen quoted full chapters.

The story is sweet and Ayron has an innocence about him that is endearing. It is easy to care for him and want to see him reach his goal.

However, as
Tomas
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: epic
This was an epic read!

The story is epic! Ayron is epic! Mr. Dulles is epic! The trees are epic! The stars are epic! Even the bad guys (and ladies) are epic! Everything about this book is epic! It should be made into a movie (or anime)!

I came across this book quite by accident (although there are no accidents in life), and got hooked on the first page. The story was so fast paced and epic that I was literally on the edge of my seat. I finished the whole book in one sitting and re-read certain ch
Terry Williams
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an interesting story about a lost kingdom taken over by beasts who wanted to kill the heir to the kingdom. The heir escapes into a magical forest with a help of a Phoenix who takes him to the forest where he must overcome trees, centaurs and a serpent to get to his grandfather. You will have to read the story for yourself to see how the prince goes through the forest.
Tara
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My daughter and I really enjoyed this book. My daughter especially liked the fact that action and adventure were paired with Christian values and God was mentioned many times throughout the book. It was interesting and fun that so many living beings (trees, wind, water, earth) had a voice, personality and praised God. We are looking forward to book 2.
Ann
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. If you like christian fantasy books you will love this one. I can't wait to read part 2.
Jane Anderson
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This edition is much, much better than the first, which was already very good. So all the good stuff I said about the very first edition still goes, except I would recommend this edition much more. The story picked up right from the beginning and kept me interested till the very end. Even though I've read the previous edition already, I felt as if I was reading a new book. The author has made improvements throughout the book, which is another plus.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who
Alex Damian
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: epic-novels
I've given up on a number of books out there. It's not easy to find a good one...and then I came across this book. In short, I love it! I feel like I'm part of the story, it's like a movie playing in my mind as I turn through each page.

The book flows beautifully, and it makes me want to find someone like the main character in the world for a friend. :)

The story basically starts off with the main character escaping his father's kingdom from a foreign army, and my eyes just stayed glued to the pag
Jerry Kempf
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There’s something about this book that draws me back into its pages. I read this book twice now, and I’m going to read it again. It’s well-written. I get such clear images in my head of the setting and the characters, and the things that happen. I even hear the voices in my head of each character. There really is a unique voice with each character by the words they use.

I haven’t felt drawn to a book like this since I read The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho, and that was some years ago. There are goo
Keturah Lamb
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. It was cute and easy to read. I'd consider it a middle grade Christian fantasy.

Some people might bore with all the trees' and stars' conversations. But I found it entertaining.

My only "complaints" would be the long passages from the "Book of Wisdom" which resembled the Bible. Not that the words were bad, but they kinda dragged on the plot. They were unnecessary. I also wasn't sure if the author was promoting that is was bad to eat animals/ cut down trees. While I really love
Susan Russell
May 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Obviously as individuals we all appreciate things differently, so despite the glowing reviews posted previously for The White Forest, this book isn’t really for me. Perhaps I had overly high expectations, being a great lover of Harry Potter, the Narnia stories and suchlike, where I can feel thoroughly immersed in a different world. The essentials are there – an upheaval in the Kingdom due to the nasty, jealous younger brother of the King; the youngest son sent out on a quest to save his family; ...more
Jane Anderson
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children, middle grade, adults who enjoy fantasy
To be honest, I was very doubtful about this book at first. Wasn't sure what to expect from reading the blurb and the book cover (which doesn't really say much), no offence of course.

Personally, I'm a fan of children's fantasy books, and this book has exceeded my expectations (which was not much to begin with). If I have to compare it to another book, it would be the Chronicles of Narnia, but has more of an epic theme/twist.

The portrayal of the characters are very unique, I would like to ask the
Alex Damian
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Dawn Baer
May 01, 2018
Obadiah Bonhomme
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As the editor, it was a pleasure to take this book on. I was pleasantly surprised on the first read through. It was a page-turner for me.

What sounds like a cliché plot soon takes the readers to a whole new world. Come face-to-face with the stars, the moon, the crystal creek, the wind and the ancient trees of the white forest.

The Legend of Prince Ayron is a feast for the imagination.

Give it a try. I think you might like it. :)
Aviya Carmen
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: epic-books, my-books
Karyme Avalos
Oct 12, 2018
Joey Woolfardis
Oct 15, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Remove book from Goodreads please 11 56 Apr 10, 2018 07:30AM
1 follower
Aviya Carmen grew up as a huge fan of Christian Andersen’s fairytales, and martial art stories. She started writing stories at a young age and took up poetry writing in high school. After completing her Master’s degree in engineering, she attempted several novels, but none turned into full-length fiction until the Legend of Prince Ayron was born.

“The White Forest” is her debut novel. It was inspir