Start by marking “Casualties of War (Vistaria Has Fallen, #5)” as Want to Read:
Casualties of War (Vistaria Has Fallen, #5)

Casualties of War

(The Vistaria Affair/Vistaria Has Fallen #5)

He’s an action hero. She’s an Army Ranger. Who will save whom?

Adán Caballero is the even more famous son of famous Hollywood parents, and doesn’t give a damn about any of it, for his extended family is fighting a war in Vistaria and won’t let him help.

Meanwhile, Parris Graves, the woman he has secretly loved for decades, is off somewhere in the world serving her country.

Wh
Kindle Edition, First, 276 pages
Published June 28th 2018 by Stories Rule (first published June 11th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Casualties of War, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Casualties of War

Start your review of Casualties of War (Vistaria Has Fallen, #5)
Marti
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A movie star and a classified level soldier would be an impossible couple but, oh! they do wish it were possible! Great writing, thrilling action, complicated romance.
Chandera
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From the very beginning “Casualties of War” draws you in. For the book starts off with an event that turns sour. Adán Caballero is at an event for the hospital when an unexpected photographer takes his picture with a woman. This woman mentions Vistaria. So Adán has his security stop the photographer when he is thrown through the air when security had the photographer outside. After the explosion the photographer got away. Not only is the series Vistaria Has Fallen full of action, intrigue and lo ...more
Karen Siddall
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-copy
This latest installment in the romantic suspense series, Vistaria Has Fallen by Tracy Cooper-Posey brings a background character from previous novels to the forefront. Hollywood superstar, Adán Cabellero, is one of Nick Escobedo’s many relatives. Parris Graves is an Army Ranger and a figure out of his past. She reappears in his life when Adán is caught up in the bombing of a new hospital wing during its dedication. Also, critically injured at the same event is Callan Davenport, the Chief of Staf ...more
Christie
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read every book in this series. Patiently waited for each book with the same anticipation as my kids have every Christmas Eve. This is the second last book in the series and I was blown out of the water!
Adan and Parris are amazing and their love story was beautiful. But for this book I was more into the actual war aspect. The suspense and the plot twist! I was so surprised and I loved it. This is my favourite book out of the series so far.
Now I just sit here and wait for the final instal
Alda  Delicado
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was definitelly a great book and one of the best in this series. Full of action and twists that kept me wondering "How are they going to get out of this one??" I truly enjoy the author's writing, it's clear and engaging, the characters behave and talk like real people. I just couldn't stop reading until I reached the end.
Now I just have to wait anxiously for the story's conclusion in the next book!
Dina Bushrod
Wow, what can I say? Let me try, one psycho bad guy, thrilling, suspenseful, puts you in all the action, some exciting surprises and what an ending. Explosions, romantic as it can get, the White House and a mystery that leads us gung ho into the next book
Tracy Cooper-Posey
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: f-romance
susan london
May 21, 2020
Audrey Cienki
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read! I always try to guess how a story will turn out but I was pleasantly surprised at the great story line. And so realistic. Tracy tells an exciting without sacrificing any of the basic human interactions. If you action and adventure with a romance, this book is for you.
Jogita
Elanor Kralj
is currently reading it
Jun 29, 2018

• Master of Salt & Bones
  • Fall of Night (Midnight Breed, #17)
  • Dark Justice: McCabe
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made, #2)
  • The Darkest Temptation (Made, #3)
  • Death Game (Supernatural Battle: Vampire Towers #3)
  • The Accused (Mystere Parish: Family Inheritance, #1)
  • The Perfect Spy  (An Untapped Source #1)
  • Redwood (Linear Tactical #11)
  • Defy the Dawn (Midnight Breed, #14)
  • The Queen (A Wicked Trilogy, #3.7)
  • Hit and Run
  • Haunted & Revered: The Scotsman's Destined Love (Love's Second Chance: Highland Tales #4)
  • Eyes Of Crimson (Transfusion Saga, #8)
  • Beware the Rich Man (Rich Man | Poor Man | Beggar Man | Thief #1)
  • Banished & Welcomed: The Laird's Reckless Wife (Love's Second Chance: Highland Tales #3)
  • Their Fairy Princess (Office Intrigue #7)
Tracy Cooper-Posey is an Amazon #1 Best Selling Author. She writes romantic suspense, paranormal, urban fantasy, futuristic and science fiction romances. She has published over 100 novels since 1999, been nominated for five CAPAs including Favourite Author, and won the Emma Darcy Award.

She turned to indie publishing in 2011. Her indie titles have been nominated four times for Book Of The Year and

The Vistaria Affair/Vistaria Has Fallen (7 books)
  • Arctic Ambush (Vistaria Has Fallen, #0.5)
  • Red Leopard (Vistaria Affair, #1)
  • Black Heart (The Vistaria Affair #2)
  • Blue Knight (The Vistaria Affair #3)
  • White Dawn (The Vistaria Affair Series #4)
  • V-Day (Vistaria Has Fallen, #6)

News & Interviews