Start by marking “Alpha's Desire (Bad Boy Alphas #6)” as Want to Read:
Alpha's Desire (Bad Boy Alphas #6)

Alpha's Desire

(Bad Boy Alphas #6)

She’s the one girl this player can’t have. A human.

I’m dying to claim the redhead who lights up the club every Saturday night.
I want to pull her into the storeroom and make her scream, but it wouldn’t be right.
She’s too pure. Too fresh. Too passionate.
Too human.

When she learns my secret, my alpha orders me to wipe her memories.
But I won’t do it.
Still, I’m not mate
Published March 30th 2018 by Burning Desires

To ask other readers questions about Alpha's Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alpha's Desire

Start your review of Alpha's Desire (Bad Boy Alphas #6)
Natalie  ~ The Biblioholic
What is it about wolf shifters that I find so hot? Is it their dominance, their alpha awesomeness, their unity, their protectiveness, the care and love they have for their mates? I’m still trying to figure it out, but there is definitely something indefinable about their overall sexiness. And there was no doubt that Jared was a sexy beast.

This story didn’t have the suspense and drama prevalent in the others, but it made up for it with the incredibly hot eroticism between Jared and his Angelina
Jen
This was my least favourite of the series so far. I haven’t been feeling well so that could have something to do with it... but I think a big reason is I am so eager for Nash’s book ( which is next!) that I found it hard to get into this one!
I am moving on right away to the next instalment!
Heather
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Talk about an odd pairing, but it totally works in this latest entry by Renee Rose and Lee Savino! Jared is a bouncer and has always been told he will never amount to anything. While Angelina is a dancer who is always doing what her parents expect of her. Well almost, they certainly never expected her to date a bouncer who also happens to be a fighter and oh yeah a wolf shifter. Plenty of very steamy scenes between Jared and Angelina but there were also some very sweet moments as both characters ...more
Mary Kirkland
Nov 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Jared is a bouncer at a club called Eclipse and has the hots for Angelina who is a dancer there. He wants her but can't have her because she's human and if she ever found out that he's a shifter, he'd have to have her mind wiped of the events which could be dangerous.

He and Angelina are having a little fun and he's keeping things low key and just fun until they have car accident and she sees him do things that he shouldn't be able to do. When he tells his alpha that she saw too much he already
Badh
When Renee Rose and Lee Savino get together, they create pure magic. The books that they write are something special to read, and I'm always so excited to be pulled into their shifter world. Not only do we get a great story, I also know that I can count on them to make it muy caliente as well. Jared and Angelina's story is no different.

Jared is a werewolf in Garrett's pack. When Garrett needs an enforcer, Jared is one of the people that he goes to. He's one of the bouncers at the club, Eclipse.
Fantasy Land Romance Reader
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really enjoyed this story. I was excited to see Jared get his own story. Jared has major anger issues and knows this, so he never wants to have a mate. But he has a thing for one of the dancers at a club he bounce's at.

Angelina is that dancer. She is in school to be a ballerina but loves dancing at the club. When she meets Jared it is instant sparks. But it isn't until she hits him with her car (total accident) and sees that he heals extremely fast, that Jared is not normal. Now Jared has
Kim  Brewing
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. This book is a little more romantic than the previous, but no less great. There is more of an emotional connection between Jared and Angelina. I loved what he did for her, whether he was going to be in her life or not. Great story.
Isabelle MBTL
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4-5-stars
I received this book for free from L. Woods PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

4.5 STARS closer to 5 than 4

He lays me bare. Not just my body, but my very being-who am I at the core-and then he honors me. Pleasures me. Gives so much while takes it all. by Angelina

Paranormal, erotic romance. Dual-POV with a couple of chapters of a third voice.

Book #6 of a series, but can be read as a stand-alone. I haven
Sydney M Neblett
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A modern take on a fated love story

This was such a fantastic story! It was a hard story to read, but not for the reason you may think. I decimated an entire box of tissues because every time these two had to deny their love it broke my heart and the waterworks started. I was never so happy to see a HEA as I was for this one. It was a long hard road, especially for me, but the love they found was meant to last. I can’t wait to read the next book.
Coco.V
Mar 26, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/26/2020)! 🎁
Cindy ✩☽♔
May 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Rating ~2.5

So far my least favorite book set in his world
Chris
Apr 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story. It was a steamy read with protagonists Jared and Angelina. Their story was sweet and you can easily read it without having read the "Bad Boy Alphas" series, but if you have read them you will have a better grasp of the background set up (Club "Eclipse", Garret and Amber, Foxfire and Tank, Jackson and Kylie). If you like shapeshifters and fated love stories, this one if for you! ...more
Gale Albright
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
These bad boy alpha books are wonderful. I enjoy reading about these over the top alphas and their sweet mates. I am looking forward to the next book in the series.
Micheala
I really like this one! I think it’s a great addition to the series. Their romance was all based around attraction. Even when his wolf wasn’t feeling anything, he wanted to keep her; he wanted her for her and no other reason. The sex was so hot I think my Kobo melted. This was a great couple. Lovely addition to the series! One of my favorites!
Rhonda
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Talk about one hot book!! Out of all the books in this series by Lee and Renee, this one is by far my favorite so far. Jared is a bouncer at the club and Angelina is one of the dancers. The problem? Jared is a wolf shifter and Angelina is human!! Humans can't know about shifter or they have to have their minds wiped!! Both Jared and Angelina have the hots for each other but Jared knows that it can't go anywhere. Even when she finds out he is a shifter,they still start a relationship because ...more
Kathi
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Delicious Dichotomy of Ballerina and Bad-boy!!

Angelina is following the path set by her parents. Attending college to complete her dancing education, she receives more satisfaction out of her weekend gig performing contemporary dance choreographed herself for some of her dance friends at a strip club. There she meets Jared, a bouncer at the club, and unbeknownst to her a wolf-shifter. When her car hits his motorcycle she witnesses his quick healing, and he is ordered to wipe her memories.

Our
Saskia
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book 6 in the bad Boy Alpha series and his one features Jared.

This book is a bit different then the other books in the series. Less action, but more of a emotional romance story. Jared is taken by Angelina, but doesn’t feel he is good enough for her. Angelina has been the acting like the perfect daughter, doing what her parents want her to do, but she isn’t happy.

Jared and Angelina don’t match on paper, but they connect in real life. Trevor supports Angelina’s dreams and makes sure they come tru
Gab
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Ballerina and the Bouncer.
As unlikely as their pairing may seem, this human dancer and her wolf-shifter-protector are fated for each other.

But of course there is the problem of pack politics and rules, the human parents influence, and their fears of not being right, or good enough for each other.
Some heart and panty melting encounters, fight scenes and secret agent business later, will Garretts pack get an additional member?

Stop guessing, start reading! It's definitely worth it!
LaGina
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
We have Jared the bouncer has always heard the others say he wouldnt amount to nothing. Then always been told he will never amount to anything. And then we have Angelina a dancer who has always listened to her parents and do what they expect her to do. Thats until their two hearts collide. I love it when I can read about an underdog that no one seems to think is the right whatever and then turns around and proves everyone wrong. I cant wait to read more in this series from the awesome writing du ...more
Kristina
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, sweet, and loving

Loved it! Alpha’s Desire is actually only 40% of this book, the rest is book one of the series- Jackson’s story. Which is funny, as I can’t decide which of these two is my most favorite-est of the series!!
Jared and Angelina are so perfectly sweet and in love, it’s heart eyes the whole way through.
The story moves at a steady pace and the sex scenes are steamy hot - the kink is fantastically sweet and fun between these two.
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr-fantasy
Lee Savino and Renee Rose always deliver the perfect blend of heat, laughs, emotions and just the right dash of growly MINE!! you expect in a shifter book. Jared was the perfect alpha wolf and Angelina the dainty ballerina was a lot more than he bargained for. Fantastic page turner.

I received an arc of this book
Maria11
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

Another good installment to the series. Interesting take on finding yourself. More drama between the characters, but all comes out in the end. Kinkiness is again alive and well in the story so if not your thing don’t read.
Sandra Crow
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rose-renee
Great Story

I love the way these two authors write their stories, as if it is coming from one mind. The characters have depth, and show the up and downs of life's struggles. I can not wait to read the next book in this series.
Teresa Lara
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series.Jared and Angels story was amazing loving sweet emotional.Need more
Carol Hepstall
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome ! Loved Angelina and Jared’s story. A very intriguing story that kept me intrigued and left me wanting more. I definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a good read awesome
Becky
Feb 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Jared and Angelina 's story

Let me start this review off correct... This series is not ,I repeat not a MC book. What this series is about are shifter romance. Wolves, liones, Panthers and of course humans. Each a standalone read with continued characters. This was Jared a wolf falling and mating his human Angel. This story hits on racism and bigotry, one's self worth and true love. Maybe what or who your not supposed to love but who your heart chooses! Decent read!
Pam
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alpha Bad Boys, Book #6. A werewolf, his dancer, and unbelievable secrets have never been so enthralling!

Eclipse, the hottest night club in Tucson, the only thing Jared and Angelina have in common. Ballerina in training, choreographer extraordinaire, Angelina's turned Eclipse into the hottest draw in Tucson. Jared's merely the overly aggressive, ignorant bouncer. Could there be two more different people? Jared knows two things. Angelina's the most beautiful, exquisite creature to ever walk into
Dennis
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, shifter
Excellent Shifter MC

This is the sixth book in this series and I have all of the previous books in the series, I am really enjoying them and I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series. Excellent characters and an excellent story line so far and it is just great.
Sara
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

The scorching paranormal series continues with Alpha's Desire featuring Jared and Angelina!

Jared, everybody's favorite werewolf bouncer has been watching sexy, human Angelina dance at Eclipse, the shifter club owned by Garrett. Angelina has had her eye on Jared, the sexy club bouncer, but knows he has a reputation as a player. The scorching hot connection between Jared and Angelina sparks from the very start. There is no slow burn here. Trust me on that!

I liked this a lot! Jared was dif
Viper Spaulding
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic romance with a knight-in-wolf's-clothing and a feisty ballerina! This is book six of an amazing shifter series, and while there is a bit of action furthering the ongoing story arc, this book is mostly about the romance between Jared and Angelina. While each of the previous books in the series are also standalone romances, this one focuses more on the romance than any of the others, which was a refreshing - and extremely hot and satisfying - change.

Jared and Angelina have circled aroun
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Her Vampire Master (Midnight Doms #2)
  • Sold To The Berserkers (Berserker Saga, #1)
  • Siebold (Berserker Warriors #1)
  • Mastered by the Berserkers (Berserker Saga Book 13)
  • Her Vampire Prince (Midnight Doms #3)
  • His Captive Mortal
  • Ægir (Berserker Warriors #0.5)
  • Owned by the Berserkers (The Berserker Brides #5)
  • Night of the Berserkers (The Berserker Brides, #6)
  • Given To The Berserkers (Berserker Saga, #4)
  • Her Vampire Hero (Midnight Doms #4)
  • Her Vampire Bad Boy (Midnight Doms #5)
  • Kidnapped by the Berserkers (The Berserker Brides #3)
  • Her Vampire Lord (Midnight Doms #10)
  • Her Vampire Rebel (Midnight Doms #6)
  • Captured by the Berserkers (The Berserker Brides #2)
  • Claimed By The Berserkers (Berserker Saga, #5)
  • Taken By The Berserkers (Berserker Saga, #3)
See top shelves…
USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR RENEE ROSE loves a dominant, dirty-talking alpha hero! She's sold over two million copies of steamy romance with varying levels of kink. Her books have been featured in USA Today's Happily Ever After and Popsugar. Named Eroticon USA's Next Top Erotic Author in 2013, she has also won Spunky and Sassy's Favorite Sci-Fi and Anthology author, The Romance Reviews Best Histo ...more

Bad Boy Alphas (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Alpha's Temptation (Bad Boy Alphas, #1)
  • Alpha's Danger (Bad Boy Alphas, #2)
  • Alpha's Prize (Bad Boy Alphas, #3)
  • Alpha's Challenge (Bad Boy Alphas, #4)
  • Alpha's Obsession (Bad Boy Alphas, #5)
  • Alpha's War (Bad Boy Alphas, #7)
  • Alpha's Mission (Bad Boy Alphas, #8)
  • Alpha's Bane (Bad Boy Alphas #9)
  • Alpha's Secret (Bad Boy Alphas #10)
  • Alpha's Prey (Shifter Fight Club #4)

News & Interviews

In the world of books, witches have been enjoying something of a moment lately. Stories about witches go waaaay back, of course. But in the...