Start by marking “Suicide By Death” as Want to Read:
Suicide By Death

Suicide By Death

"Unavoidably inspiring." - Kirkus Reviews

For years, Clair has wanted to end her life.

To her, death seems like a rational solution to her problems. Clair is convinced there are no rainbows in the sky, and certain the greener grass does not exist on the other side.

With many suicide attempts and as many failures, Clair feels she is once again at the end of the rope. And

Published March 28th 2018 by Creativia

To ask other readers questions about Suicide By Death, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Suicide By Death

Start your review of Suicide By Death
E. Denise Billups
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Suicide by Death is the first book I’ve read by Mark Anthony Waters, a fiction novel based on true events. The story revolves around a pervasive societal mental illness―depression, drug abuse, self-mutilation, sexual abuse, despair, and suicide. These tough to swallow psychological issues plague Claire, the main character, who travels a road to self-destruction, leading to a path of self-discovery. From the moment Claire was born, her premature birth presaged a life fraught with struggles.

Clair
Berk Rourke
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a novel, but it is a slice of the life of many in our society. Child molestation, by a parent, or a sibling, or a friend, a neighbor, or a stranger, is a devastating influence on the life of any child. Statistics say one in four women, and one in seven men have been molested. What statistics don't say is that the influence of that horror lasts a lifetime. This wonderful book talks about a topic all but forbidden to writers and that publishers are loathe to put in print. The book presents ...more
Lynn Mcclelland
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
While the story line was relevant and interesting ... it progressed at a snail's pace. Being someone who is not a quitter ... I pushed on to the end and saw grammatical errors and words that had been completely omitted, etc. With some additional editing, this book could have received 4 stars.

My advice to all writers ... use a good editor and/or proofreader.
Flyerhere
I currently have a contract to narriate this book and it's in production. I read the book first just so I can produce the book with the ending in mind. Can't wait to see how production goes. It's scheduled to be completed in September.
Salina Moore
Aug 16, 2018 rated it liked it
It started out really good....

It started out really good but then went the way of a fairy tale... It wasn't really believable. I was expecting a dark insightful comedy but seemed more fluff.
Russ
Feb 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Interesting read about a very uncomfortable subject.

The book attempts to give you the reasons for taking of one's life and the heroic comeback from that fate. A nice story with a happy ending.
Bonni
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Thank you, Mark. One of these days I'll need an autographed copy of this one.

I understood Clair and learned a lot from her.
Michele Northwood
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Suicide by death by Mark Anthony Waters

At some point in all our lives, I think we have probably all been guilty of saying: “I wish I was dead!” - although deep down, we didnt really mean it. Saying you want to end your life and actually doing it are two completely different things. A councillor friend of mine once said to me that some people consider suicide to be the cowards way out but unless you have been in a similar position, you have no idea how strong a person contemplating suicide needs
Audra Cook
May 15, 2018
janice webb
Sep 18, 2018
Megan D
rated it did not like it
Jan 13, 2020
Kathy Kelly
Aug 09, 2018

• Elderhood: Redefining Aging, Transforming Medicine, Reimagining Life
  • Ordinary Girls
  • Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness Are the Keys to Understanding the True Nature of the Universe
  • Vanished
  • Dancing with Elephants: Mindfulness Training For Those Living With Dementia, Chronic Illness or an Aging Brain
  • On the Rocks
  • Burning Island
  • Sticky Fingers
  • House of Cry
  • One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Marquez (Book Analysis): Detailed Summary, Analysis and Reading Guide (BrightSummaries.com)
  • Deep Water Blues
  • The Reluctant Healer
  • Storm Portal (Quantum Touch #1)
  • Flower Power Trip (Braxton Campus Mysteries #3)
  • The Crimson Deathbringer (The Crimson Deathbringer Trilogy #1)
  • Making Peace with the Things in Your Life: Why Your Papers, Books, Clothes, and Other Possessions Keep Overwhelming You and What to Do About It
  • The Spirits of Six Minstrel Run