Start by marking “Beyond the Gates of Evermoore (Chronicles of the Hallowed Order, #2)” as Want to Read:
Beyond the Gates of Evermoore (Chronicles of the Hallowed Order, #2)

Beyond the Gates of Evermoore

(Chronicles of the Hallowed Order #2)

A dark, time-lost secret. A cursed plantation, spinning though time. Some things just aren't meant to be found.

Melody Larson joined the Hallowed Order to accomplish fantastic things. But when her first solo mission to recover an ancient artifact turns out to be much more than she bargained for? The lonely but gifted psychic finds herself in way over her head.

Enter Eric
Published March 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Beyond the Gates of Evermoore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond the Gates of Evermoore

Start your review of Beyond the Gates of Evermoore (Chronicles of the Hallowed Order, #2)
Annie
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, and great paranormal mystery

Melody Lawson is a reader with the order. Xiomara is sending her on her first solo mission. To Evermore Plantation to recover an important artifact, a ivory jewels egg.
Dressed in a period ball gown, Mel is dropped off at a foot path through the woods. She is to follow it to the mannor. Once she passes through the golden gate, things begin to change.
A mist surrounds the property. Wild dogs are loose on the grounds. She meets another member of the Order, Eric
Caroline Doig
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 of the Chronicles of the Hallowed Order, I loved book 1 but this one is even better. Melody is on her first mission to find a lost artifact in the Evermoore manor, as she walks through the gates she is suddenly transported to a different time. She meets Eric and Lucas and she ends up sleeping with them then totally ignores them. That’s all I’m going to give you guys but read Krista’s blurb and that will give you more to this story. I really enjoyed reading this mystery there’s a d ...more
Cynthia
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lost in Time

Melody was chosen to go to Evermore to retrieve a jeweled egg from the past. Xiomare gave her a special necklace with the instructions to never take it off. She is driven to Evermoores gate and told to return. Walking the path that seems to disappear behind her into a different time. She meets two men on the way and starts to become confused as she searches for the egg in the house and wonders about the importance of the mist. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and I
DMA
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow I love the tales this author writes!! another brilliant read in the Hallowed Order series!!
I loved the characters and the intruige, the mystery and the supsense!!!
A Superbly compelling and sexy read!!
You dont want to miss this one!!!
Im so looking forward to no 3 - hope we dont have to wait too long as the taster has already got me hooked!!!!

Glenda
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trapped

Imagine walking into the past and being trapped there. Melody heads out on her first solo mission for the Order and that's what happens...trapped in a colonial manor 200 years in the past, looking for an 8 inch tall ivory egg. Not what she was expecting.
Great story, great characters!
Laila Viking
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well written story, storyline and plot. Second book in this series. Well described characters and they develop nicely. Great chemistry and passion.
A timetravel story that is captivating and enjoyable. It is of a nice length. A mix of mystery, danger, hot scenes, alpha males and twists makes you want to read on.
Recommendable.
Barbara
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book two of the Chronicles of the Hallowed Order and this series is just getting better, the suspense, the drama, just kept this book interesting. Melody works for the Hallowed Order, Eric and Lucas are the two men who come into her life when she goes to Evermoore manor.I would recommend this book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Lynne
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Second in the series but an amazing standalone

I read the first and to be honest, downloaded the second before I'd finished. It didn't disappoint! This book tied me up in knots but at the same time was such an easy, fun read, it was hard to put down.
david l hutchison
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super story and weird.

The imagination and skills writing this story are fantastic. The characters are realistic and the story line never slowed. Krista Wolf is a incredibly gifted writer. If I could a 10 would be a low score. I will have to become one of her many fans.
Suzanne Paton
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable read

A fun, suspenseful read. A nice twist in a strong plot. I definitely recommend this and the first book in the series, although this is my favourite of the two so far.
Crystal
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved it

I loved this novel but feel that there was so much that in evermoore that could have been explained. That said, I'm loving this series more and more with each word read!
Cathie Hicks
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unusual read

Good story, original, well told. Melody deserved her hero! One has to feel sorry for Miles though. Kudos, didn't figure it out before the ending!
Stephanie

• Sealed with a Kiss
  • Shared by Her Bodyguards
  • 10 Men (Huge, #7)
  • The Scottish Billionaires and the Bookaholic
Krista Wolf is a lover of action, fantasy and all good horror movies... as well as a hopeless romantic with an insatiably steamy, dirtier side.

She writes suspenseful, mystery-infused stories filled with blistering hot twists and turns. Tales in which headstrong, impetuous heroines are the irresistible force thrown against the immovable object of powerful, alpha heroes.

If you like intelligent and

Chronicles of the Hallowed Order (3 books)
  • Ghosts of Averoigne (Chronicles of the Hallowed Order, #1)
  • Claimed by the Pack (Chronicles of the Hallowed Order, #3)

News & Interviews