Start by marking “Renegade (Blood Of The Custodians Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Renegade (Blood Of The Custodians Book 2)

Renegade

(Blood of the Custodians #2)

4.94  ·  Rating details ·  17 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
He'll risk his heart to save her soul.
As the war between the Fates and the resistance rages on, Colin Murphy—bastard son of Hades—finds himself caught between his loyalty to Eros and a past that threatens to destroy him.
Pursued by Persephone's bounty hunters, and with a pissed-off daemon to contend with, there is one thing that Murphy knows for sure – Hailey, the human h
Published May 28th 2018 by Changing Tides Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Renegade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Renegade

Emily (Mrs B's Books)
This book was just as good as the first and was also read in just one day it was that good.

We met Murphy and Hailey in book one as friends of Ross and Antara. We still get multiple points of view in the book but it is down so well you get such a rounded story as to what is happening in the struggle between the Gods and the Fates in regards to their own choices and lives.

Murphy is and Hailey's lives intertwine with the benefit that she is holding for her mum's charity. It is their that Hailey and
Suzanne Jefferies
Janelle Michie
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Renegade, Sharonlee’s second book, continues where Resurgence left off, with Eros bringing the resistance to a new location in the Drakensburg mountains of South Africa.

Hailey goes missing and lands up in Murphy’s head-space, an hilarious and at the same time frightening experience for both of them.

A new character, Valazhor, a denizen of the underworld is introduced, and displays both her seemingly evil side as well as her compassion. New recruits are added to their ranks. Some of them go missin
Ren Smith
What a plot line, wow! This was such a terrific addition to this incredible story. The love story is unlike anything I've read, totally compelling! A lot of action and emotion is wrapped up in writing so good, you'll want to pause to savor it. I can't wait for the next one!
Diane Dudzik
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second book in the War between the Gods and Fate continues in this story. Murphy, son of Clothos and Hades, alter ego of Mayhem and a reaper takes front and center in this book while he fights his destiny and his mind. His heroine is none other than Antara's best friend Hailey who has ceased to be. What a great story that flows beautifully between the world itself and the mind of Murphy.

Eros and Antara as well as the other Gods and Goddesses make an appearance as well as the introduction to
Rachel Fuente
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing entry in the Blood Of The Custodians series. Renegade made it hard for me to get anything else done. I just wanted to find out what happened next!

I’m a bit disappointed that we still don’t have an “official” connection between Murphy/Mayhem and Murphy’s Law. I want to know if it’s a real connection, or if Mayhem chose the name Murphy because he felt he embodied the law. It was immensely interesting to get a look at how Murphy/Mayhem’s brain works, including the various layers and
Sarah Goulding
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewing on behalf of Amo's Book Corner.

I am so glad that I had the opportunity to read and review Renegade. After reading Resurgence, I was excited about reading Renegade. The story continues from where it was left and it is filled with more exciting twists and turns. As we left the story at the end of Resurgence, Hailey, Antara's best friend was 'dead' and living in the mind of the reaper Colin Murphy. Colin thought he was doing the right thing to help Hailey, but little did he know what woul
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
5 Cranky Stars

I didn't think it was possible..but book 2 is actually BETTER than the first one!!

No really!!! The storyline and plot get FULLY fleshed out. If you weren't invested in not just the romance but the fate of the entire damn WORLD, then you are seriously lacking in moral turpitude and intestinal fortitude. Or something like that.

Anyhoo, this Greek tragedy continues and while the power couple of Eros and Antara are still there, the star of this novel is Murphy, son of Clothos, bastard
Stephanie
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sharonlee Holder does it again with Renegade, book 2 in The Blood of The Custodians, she hits us right in the feels. I mean ALL of the feels. Holder will run your emotions from anger to frustration and inevitably tears. She has a way of giving you a story that will tug on your heart strings as well.

Colin is a loner who is feared and hated by nearly all and called friend by few. As the bastard son of Hades death follows him, not just because he's a Reaper. He has been one of my favorite characte
Kelly Risser
Joy
Jun 06, 2018
 CCAM&GZM
Jun 06, 2018
South African, born and bred, Sharonlee Holder lives in one of the outer suburbs of Johannesburg in Gauteng, South Africa.

Life is a happy and creative jumble consisting of a husband, three grown daughters, one super cute grand-daughter, three dogs, a cat, and a mouthy African Grey parrot.

Endless hours at the keyboard are supported by copious amounts of frothy coffee and ‘What ifs?’. Writing brea

Blood of the Custodians (2 books)
  • Resurgence (Blood of the Custodians, #1)