Start by marking “Broken Edge (The Edge, #3)” as Want to Read:
Broken Edge (The Edge, #3)

Broken Edge

(The Edge #3)

4.54  ·  Rating details ·  845 Ratings  ·  228 Reviews
You think you'd go far for love?

Think again.

---------

She really knows how to push a man.

She finds the cracks and she goes right for them. She'll travel across the world just to break me apart, piece by piece, until every last secret is exposed and every weakness revealed.

I swear to God, I love her so much I'll let her do it.

I'll let her do anything.

But when she hurts hers
ebook, 1st Edition, 300 pages
Published July 10th 2018 by Flip City Media Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Broken Edge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Edge

Natalie The Biblioholic
I honestly cannot get enough of this series. As soon as each installment is released, I’m devouring it. I keep wanting to savor it, but my hunger is relentless. I’m impatient for each release and I only wish that I could get my hands on the complete story sooner.

Caden has reported for duty and nothing has been resolved. He’s still not okay and Greyson is worried sick. She’s so worried that she decides that the only way she can truly take care of him is to report for duty as well. So there’s Cade
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Book 3 of 4 from The Edge series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Greyson Frazier's love for her husband Caden St. John had no boundaries. While she was willing to sacrifice everything, he was not ready to face the possible consequences. They must learn to find a balance or risk breaking their souls apart.

My bones were made of iron filings and he was a magnet, drawing my body’s brittleness to the surface.

I liked that this book felt fresh with new locations a
Coco.V
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dynamite story to read!

“I wish you hadn’t come. I’m so glad you came.”

This was amazing, but I'm not at all surprised because I've been loving this series. Broken Edge was just brilliant in the concept and how it all played out! The love between Grayson and Caden was so intense, so strong and so emotionally powerful, it blew my mind away.

"Your strength keeps me upright when I think I’ll fall. I can’t shake you or forget you, because you run through my veins.”

"He and I were made of a single
Nazanin
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
DNF @ 55%
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 Mindblowing Stars

I’m afraid that I may be a Broken......my mind is all over the place after reading book 3 in The Edge Series. I thought this book would be narrowing the plot towards completion. Instead, it completely shook me with the ending. I had some suspicions about one of the characters and throughout this book my suspicions were validated but then this genius of an author took a left turn into WTFville. I really have no other word for it than that!!

Caden and Greyson ground each other wi
Wendy'sThoughts
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: C.D. Reiss Fans, Dark, Erotic Romance
4 Jagged Pieces Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
No One would ever call C.D. Reiss a P@ssy. She takes on subject matter most would never attempt. She has all the skills to paint pictures that are horrific and beautiful at the same time. She does her research and it shows. For those of us who either were overseas, had loved ones there or even had been news junkies, this series will bring flooding memories back making every chapter feel real.

Caden and Greyson experience true connections, sharing, breakin
CC

In the third book of the Edge series, Caden’s demons are tested as his surroundings have the ability to recreate past trauma. Determined and detached, Caden is willing to take the risk in order to feel complete again. However, Greyson isn’t about to stand down while Caden’s mind and body are ranging a battle. Stubborn to a fault, Greyson makes certain decisions and sacrifices that are potentially destructive.

“The very things I loved about her were the things that made her difficult to keep.”

A
Susan
“Dynamo…BROKEN…WHISPER…CYBORG…SYNERGY…ACROPHOBIA”

The continuation of Greyson and Caden’s riveting love story in this book is rich in original eroticism, heart stopping action, suspenseful mystery, profound psychological and personality explorations written as if captured in literary “high definition”. And…this is just what is at the surface of the read. There are underlying themes that manifest to the reader who is alert to the consummate genius on display in the composition of the words used by
Mindy Lou's Book Review
The title's of this series is very appropriate because I am literally on edge reading each book! There should be background music playing as you read. The kind you get in movies that tell you something is about to happen. My nerves are shot. Especially after that ending. It's going to be incredibly hard to wait until book 4. I have no idea what's going to happen next and I can't even guess as to what's going to happen. I had a hard time moving onto a new book after I finished book two and I thin ...more
Sara
This series is part of the reason why I don't read series that aren't all available. Cause now I have to wait to see what happens and I'm not a patient person. Like not at all.

I had preordered this book and got the notification that it had downloaded at 5 in the morning and I seriously considered not going to sleep just to read it (yes I sleep during the day, it's a whole thing).

Of course this book is just as good as it forefathers. I couldn't put it down it drew me in almost of the first page
Laurelin Paige
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Incredible, tight, tense, edgy, sexy, mind blowing, this series is the best I've read this year.
Malene
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: part-of-a-series, arc
This series keeps getting more intense and complicated as hell. I did not see that ending coming. The final book is going to be crazy. What can I say about Broken Edge. Greyson and Caden love each other so much that they’ll do about anything to help and save one another. Their love and connection is what drives this series and what I enjoy to read. Then add CD Reiss masterfully way of constructing a psychological romance with her famous twists and you have a smash of a book.

I absolutely adore Gr
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
It's LIVE!

'Broken Edge,' is the third instalment of, 'The Edge,' series, there's one more to go and I need it right now! I'm not entirely sure what just happened except the fact that it is brilliant and addictive reading. Of course, I know what happened on the page, but what the heck is going on? My mind is working overtime trying to figure things out.

Caden and Greyson continue their turbulent and highly passionate and fiercely loyal relationship where boundaries are there to be pushed to the
Princess under cover
More of the same. But I'm glad the "real" Caden, the man from prequel, the man Grey fell in love with, is back. Somehow wartime brings the best out of both of them. In fact, I only really enjoyed reading this book in the wartime bits. Both of them were "allowed" to be a little on edge (pun intended). You could excuse the extremes, even tho it wasn't all that extreme since Caden was more fully himself.

But now Grey has leapt off the deep end. Wasn't the brightest move. Probably should have found a
TeriLyn
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**Broken Edge generously provided in exchange for an honest review.**

5 "Always find my edge." Stars

I'm not sure I have any clue what's even happening in this installment of the Edge series but found myself obsessively reading it. C.D. Reiss once again proves capable of drawing you into this mind-bending series without you ever knowing which way is up. Broken Edge is another deliciously woven dark tale between two married people caught in the most impossible of circumstances while they're willing
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Book 2: On the Edge
Book 3: Broken Edge
Book 4: Over the Edge
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥
War. It's an ugly business.

We all have our personal demons, our wars. But imagine facing a personal war while engaging in a literal one. That's where we find Caden and Greyson in Broken Edge, book three of The Edge series.

All too often war is a distant thing. Something that happens somewhere else, to someone else. Not here. The author doesn't candy-coat war. She makes it a living, breathing character with a central part to play, giving us an unvarnished look at its devastation and its impact on
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Qunbula what an explosive story!

description

Trust CD to write a heart thumping story which is thrumming with danger, there's a buzz in the background, ebbing and flowing and we get a scary ride into the dark tunnels of Caden's mind!! I was as anxious and apprehensive as Greyson, she's a saint I tell ya. And all the other military wives whose husbands suffer from some from of anxiety and PTSD, a huge salute to you ladies !!!
I feel this story is about FAITH. Faith in your country to protect you, Faith

Ronin!

Baby!

Cellar.

Drugs.

Dujon, ohhhh! Now it starts to make sense.

I thought she would.

But then she did that!

Oh my word! I can’t tell you how invested in this story I am. I can feel the fear of the bottle room. I can smell the blood. I can sense the electricity as it zaps between Caden and Greyson.

One may seem safe. One most definitely isn’t.

Such a fantastically written series.

Mind tripping quotes:

“Your strength keeps me upright when I think I’ll fal
Shayna
“You break like a queen.”

This series is becoming one of the BEST OF THE YEAR! This kind of mind-fuckery is NO JOKE, people! This is why I love reading CD Reiss’ work. She brings the bold. She brings the edge. She brings the sexy LIKE NO OTHER! You just never know what she’s gonna surprise us with next! I absolutely LOVE IT! I love Greyson and Caden’s insane, twisted, and dark story. It’s original. It’s seductive. It’s beautifully chaotic.

With BROKEN EDGE, the author gives us one more layer of
Cindy M. Green
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Edge Series by CD Reiss keeps getting better and better. The turbulent relationship between Caden and Greyson has completely captured my attention and heart! This unconventional couple is intense, real, honest and completely breaks the marriage mold. Nothing they do or say is obvious. Just when I think they’re going to turn left, they turn right. I am on the edge of my seat anticipating their next move and have a delightful case of whiplash trying to figure them out.

Plain and simple, Caden a
Grace
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Three books into a four-part series and this author still manages to keep me on my toes. I thought I knew the direction this installment would take . . . and was 100% wrong.

Despite all of Greyson's fears and everything that could go wrong for Caden, he proceeds with the deployment oversees. I had two main fears with this.
That Damon would make an appearance at a critical time in the operating room.
That Damon would move forward with his treat to hurt Caden.

Greyson, sharing the first fea
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

font_rend_2

Broken Edge by C.D. Reiss is another prime example of a book done right. It was intense, riveting, complicated, lascivious, erotic, and passionate. It was like enter a proverbial rabbit hole where you just know that Reiss will give you the unexpected. She allows her readers to feel the connection of her characters and at the same time left you guessing. So if you are looking for a wickedly devious and sexy book that will have you eager for
Ronnie
I was not expecting that but mother of carrots-

description

I'm not done with you, The Edge Series.

description

I'LL BE FLIPPING, CRYING, MOANING, SCREAMING, W A I T I N G.

KFForever
kfforever

Reviewed by Sharon Thérèse

Reiss is an expert at leaving you hanging on a precipice. Fortunately, for those of us who are hooked lock, stock and barrel on this series, the wait for Broken Edge wasn’t at all long. I couldn’t get her two protagonists out of my mind and was anxious to see what the author had in store for them. Surprises, there are! Book three picks up where On the Edge left off and if you’re like me, the last maneuver Caden made probably left you aghast. I didn’t think he
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Broken Edge (The Edge #3) by CD Reiss
4.5 stars!!!

“Fucking Greyson hard was the way to get rid of Damon. This new Thing craved danger.”

This series is incredibly addictive and as soon as each new instalment drops onto my kindle I’m on it. Greyson and Caden’s story is not easy, but to be honest, I don’t expect anything less from CD Reiss. When this author takes something on, she goes all in, warts and all and in my opinion, this series is CD Reiss at her best. The next book cannot come quick en
Jay
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't think my mind and heart can take more.

This series will be the end of my sanity, and if this will be the last series I will ever read I can go in peace.

It just keep getting more "I'm gonna fuck with your mind" and complex with each chapter.

I won't get into details because everyone needs to experience this book (and series) without spoilers but be prepared. Be certain that you will enjoy the ride but there are bumps and holes on it.

Enjoy each page as I did, laugh, worry and cry with them,
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Caden'a bişi demiyorum ama Damon'ı da özledim :(
farkındaysanız buçukluk dahil serinin tüm kitaplarına 5 veriyorum.
peki 19 ağustosu nası beklicem.
Carla Bulian
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Começa a tomar forma meus pensamentos sobre essa série. Interessante.
Lg
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is called Broken Edge for a reason!! I am shattered, gutted, blown to bits! My mind has been whirring for days trying to reconcile the story that I read and the unending brilliance of Christine Reiss.

This is not a collection of words put together to tell a story of the will of a man or woman, the pain of love, the power of lust and sexual need. This is a master class in creating a book where the characters are so multi dimensional and the plot so rich that you are forced to reread the same se
C.D.'s Canaries: Broken Edge BR 7/10/2018 52 28 Jul 24, 2018 06:01PM
CD Reiss is a New York Times bestselling author. She still has to chop wood and carry water, which was buried in the fine print. Her lawyer is working it out with God but in the meantime, if you call and she doesn't pick up she's at the well hauling buckets.

Born in New York City, she moved to Hollywood, California to get her master's degree in screenwriting from USC. In case you want to know, that

The Edge (4 books)
  • Rough Edge (The Edge, #1)
  • On the Edge (The Edge, #2)
  • Over the Edge (The Edge, #4)