Start by marking “Love Notes” as Want to Read:

Love Notes

Justin Jeffries could be the boy next door.  Except for the way he looks when he plays guitar and sings.  From the moment I lay eyes on him, I’m lost.  Lost in the deep blue eyes that seem to see in me what no one else could.

Sydney Porter is everything you’d expect from a small-town girl.  But when she opens her perfect, pink mouth and quotes my favorite author, I’m lo
Published April 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Love Notes, please sign up.
Michelle Windsor April 13, 2018. It's available for pre-order now on Amazon. Link is in the book details.

Start your review of Love Notes
Dilek VT
Apr 13, 2018 marked it as nope
Shelves: death, no-hea
Trust issues, miscommunication... nah... not appealing to me.

Also, I need my HEA. The ending of this book is too sad for me.
Paige
3.5 “Stolen” Stars

Love Notes was an emotional second chance romance between the boy next door and the small town girl. They meet and sparks fly. Reserved Sydney finds something in Justin that she can’t get enough of and Justin sees something in Sydney that he can’t ignore. But they only have the summer. A lot can happen in just a few months though. When the time comes, their may be more between them than either ever expected. And yet fate steps in. Years later more than hearts were s
Cat
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am still crying an hour after reading the very last words from this book.
I am really not sure how I can find the words to say how I feel right now, but I am an emotional mess.
This is an absolutely Stunning story!! It is all kinds of beautiful, heartwrenching and frustrating all at the same time. I just wanted to scream at Justin and Sydney for wasting so much time and letting the years drift by.,without eachother. After falling blissfully in Love and planning a future together. Justin a
Donna Smith
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Justin and Sydney... I just finished this book and my thoughts are everywhere. I absolutely loved this book. Sydney meets Justin when he sings at the bar that her best friend's mother owns. She and her bestie tend bar. She stutters through a conversation with him and is totally embarrassed by it. But he sees something more in her and asks her out. Their romance is sweet to begin but moves into the hot category quick. The only problem is Justin is moving to Brooklyn at the end of the summer which ...more
Clare Harrison
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow! this is a book that just as you think you have the rythem of it the tempo completely changes and like that person on the dancefloor at the end of a song who doesn't know whether to stay or go you are frozen, speechless, and utterly amazed at what a fantastic book you just read.

Love notes is not all about stardom, and big posh hotels with first class everything it's the little things. The small pub where it all began, the small country girl and what came next.

I don't
Heather Miller
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this book we have a love story for the ages. We have Justin Jefferies, who is 25, and a good country farm boy. Justin loves to sing and play his music. He starts singing at a local bar, where Sydney is working.

Sydney Porter, 23, is a local college grad who is working at a bar and library in town. Sydney wants to become a writer, but is so shy she isn’t sure where her future will lead.

Sydney and Justin have a young love everyone dreams of having. Sydney knows this love can’t be true because
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Jun 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
Warning: If you are looking for a HEA this is NOT it.

I really hate giving out 1 stars but this author did what I absolutely hate. I don't know why authors can't warn you. It would keep me from reading and being disappointed. I read to get away from the real world so sad endings don't cut it for me. I liked Sydney and Justin so I was sad to see that after they reconnected that their story wasn't a happy one. I will try this author again and hopefully next time there will be a HEA.
Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
The words to this book entered through my eyes, wound around my heart, and embedded into my soul. It has been over a week and I still can't read anything else.

Sydney is a small town girl working as a bartender in a local bar with her best friend. When Justin Jeffries takes a singing gig at the bar it ends up as a summer romance that he's not ready for. He leaves in the fall and doesn't want to leave anyone broken hearted. But Sydney isn't just a girl, she's the girl....

This book wil
Paula
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a five star read through and through - though technically I should have taken 1 out due to how it ended! People who know me, should know that I need a HEA in my romances and this one didn't quite have it....

Love Notes is a MUST read! It left me crying buckets like a big old baby! This is a sweet love story with absolutely lovable characters and a sad ending, but it somehow worked. I absolutely loved it!
Marybeth
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow! This book just shredded my heart and really rocked my emotions to the core. I was not expecting this story to go where it went at all. It is very different from any romance I’ve read. Kudos to Michelle Windsor for making this work and taking me on a very unexpected emotional journey.
Justin and Sydney meet one summer and fall in love and it’s sweet and sexy, but that is about where the similarities to your average love story end. I am still trying to process and don’t want to give anything
Laura Lee
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
By: Michelle Windsor
4 Have I told You…Stars

Deep Breaths in… Slowly release…

I picked up my first Michelle Windsor book to read today. I asked for an emotional book and this one paid off. Now I need sparkles and rainbow unicorns to move on….

Sydney is working at a bar, recently a college graduate. Passing the time until she gets word back from the publisher about the book she submitted. Until then, serving drinks with her best friend will make due.

Justin has a goal, move to NYC and cut the album he has been dre
T. Rosado
2.5 Stars

This is a struggle to review, because I almost put the book down at 50% and DNF'd. Instead I decided to read a chapter at a time between other endeavors and then, fortunately, it started to intrigue me at a rate I could then finish. Mechanically, the writing was great, but the story and character development was a bit simplistic for my taste. It also evolved into an overly clichéd story. The list of romantic clichés are numerous, but in order to not spoil another reader's experience
Kim Owens
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m not even sure I can write a review for this book right now! I have never been so thoroughly gutted emotionally by a story.
Love Notes is a story of the kind of love we all hope to find - love that will stand the test of time. It is the biggest emotional roller coaster I have ever had a book take me on.
When I started reading it, I thought it would be a light-hearted, easy read. The chemistry between Justin and Sydney was so sweet and so pure, and then Michelle smacked me in the face with the
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rockstar
description

4.5 Stars!!!

description

As a reader and blogger, I had not previously heard of Michelle Windsor. However, I saw the availability to read and review this book for bloggers and I love rockstar romance, so it was easy for me to jump in feet first with the new-to-me-author. Michelle Windsor writes a fantastic second chance romance about the boy next door falling f
Jamie Ellis
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG the tears.....

This book was so freaking good. I want to give a shout out to my book buddy Kathy A. For messaging me at 3:30 in the morning saying she couldn't stop crying. And that I had to read this book. And now I am writing this review with tears falling down my cheeks.
This was an amazing book. When a book can make you feel, cry, rejoice and cry again that is an amazing thing. This author definitely did her job on this one. This is an unconventional, break your heart love story. The story
Paula D
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful, heartbreaking story! I’m sitting here bawling my eyes out and amazed with the author’s words that made me feel every characters feelings through out this book. Sydney is this shy, awkward woman but knows what she wants at the same time. Justin is this sexy guitarist singer who wants to become big and has been saving his money. Two people that have opposite goals but will it all change? I got goosebumps while reading this book and had to take couple breathers from crying so much ...more
Excessive~Reader
This story just floored me. I seriously recommend Love Notes. This is now one of my top ugly cry books.
The characters were easy to love, the story flow was fantastic, and the development was spot on. I got the warning from the author that this book is a love story but it’s not a HEA romance readers are used to. But If you like swoony guys, hot musicians, sexy farms, and a love story you’ll never forget...than this book is a must read.

As an after thought there is one downside I need
Kathy Aronoff
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Where Do I Begin" - This quote is not from the book and most of you won't understand it, however if you are old enough, you will get the gut-wrenching inference. I was not expecting the depth of love between Justin & Sydney's relationship, their flirty beginning, to the friendship and ultimately falling in love. A very believable romance with a wonderful supporting character, Sydney's bff Kelly. Just have the tissues ready.
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book by Michelle Windsor. Love Notes is a beautiful love story about love, love loss, and forgiveness. Justin and Sydney and their story will pull at your heartstrings throughout the entire book, but for different reasons. Be ready to ride the roller coaster of emotions. Michelle Windsor does a fantastic job of pulling every emotion available from you while reading and then manages to help you put it all back together by the very end. You will want to finish this book as ...more
Often Sarcastic
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm not crying.... you're crying!! OMG....this book has all the feels, sexy guitarist Justin (yum) and aspiring author Sydney are so in love ❤. Their relationship is the type that makes you love "love". Both captivating and heartbreaking their story will stir up every emotion inside of you. This is a definite must-read.
Treasa
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
BEAUTIFUL! ❤BREATHTAKING!❤SPEECHLESS!

I LOVED IT! You will not be able to read this without an entire box of tissues!
A beautifully written raw read! You will fall in love as the story unfolds pulling you deep into its grasp then it will rip your heart to shreds never letting up till the very last page and your still broken and crying your heart out! An electrifying sweet intense read that will send you on an emotional rollercoaster ride you will not be able to overcome! A rivet
Darja Drakšič
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Amazing book

When you prepare yourself for another romance from favourite author, fall in love with characters in the first chapter and then ....
Seems like the author poured the hearts and souls of soooo many people in this book.
It is impossible to write anything from the contents without spoilers, so let just say - amazing!!!
Christina
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I never knew one line could rip my heart out and shatter it into a million falling tears! This book has done that and I loved it at the same time! My wors of advice: Grab a box of tissues before reading!
Jamie
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book , once I started this story I read it in one sitting. If I could rated it higher than 5 stars I would. One moment you are smiling and so happy for Justin and Sydney then the next, I wanted to chuck my kindle . When I got to the last few pages of this book I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. The author made you feel the emotions that the characters were feeling. Such a beautiful love story , but make sure you have some tissues handy.
poppy
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a really good sweet romance then you should give this book a read but your gonna need the tissues for this one.So well written with a fantastic storyline and great characters this is one that you will want to read again and again.I would recommend this to all.I just loved it.
Laila Viking
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I hated the ending of the story but I loved the rest. It is so well written and the words made me cry. The writing style and the description of the characters was so intense and engaging. I could not stop reading until I finished it. Wow.
A romance that will take you by storm.
Angela Parker
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful story with a bittersweet ending. You'll laugh and cry and be frustrated, but such is life. Everything isn't always rainbows and roses. If you're looking for something sweet and sour to dive into, read Love Notes.
Lyssa Dawn
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Full review to follow closer to release day
Jennifer Richey
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two bestfriends are working at a bar named Kelly & Sydney when a hot guy walks in named Justin he’s a small musician playing small gigs. Him and Sid spend some time with each other each are both talented and when he leaves and Sid goes to visit she finds something out that’s hurtful than she’s holding a secret that hurts them for years until they run into each other years later and she needs him. Will he forgive her for this deep dark secret. Grab some tissues your going to need them big tim ...more
M L Dyson
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story! I was literally in tears when I finished this book. What Sydney and Justin have is an eternal love at first sight, an all-in type of love. One that should see them through all of life’s mistakes, trails and heartaches. But all choices have consequences, some good - some bad, but those choices are life changing for Sydney and Justin. Michelle has written a beautiful and poignant story of life, love and loss! Loved it!!❤❤❤ ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Breaking Benjamin
  • The Beard
  • Cocky Playboy
  • Interception (Love Triangle Duet, #1)
  • Intermission (Love Triangle Duet, #2)
  • Times Like These (Blue is the Color, #1)
  • Choosing You (Pierced Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Another Sky
  • Different as Night and Day (Father/Son Duet Book 2)
  • No One to Hold (The Hold, #1)
  • My One Regret
  • Broken Scars
  • Southern Player (Charleston Heat, #2)
  • The Hysterics (The Hysterics #1)
  • An Imperfect Heart
  • Legacy of Lies (Legacy of Lies, #1)
  • Night Shifts Black (NSB, #1)
  • Leaving to Stay  (Baby Fever, #1)
Michelle Windsor is a wife, mom, and a writer who lives North of Boston with her family.  When she isn’t writing, she’s been known to partake in good wine and good food with her family and friends.  She's a voracious reader, loves to hike with her German shepherd, Roman, enjoys a good romance movie and may be slightly obsessed with Outlander.