Start by marking “Unscarred (Unacceptables MC #8)” as Want to Read:
Unscarred (Unacceptables MC #8)

Unscarred

(Unacceptables MC #8)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  63 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
It is finally our time.
He’s an outlaw. The president of the Atlanta charter of the Unacceptables MC.
I’m his old lady – devoted, strong, and ready for anything.
But was I ready for what was coming?
Everything was perfect, or so it seemed.
It wasn’t until a bone chilling knock at our door that I considered running.
Our perfect life was about to be shattered.
He’d do anything to p
Published (first published April 10th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Unscarred, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unscarred

Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4 star

I was pulled right into this short story. The story has secrets, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Unacceptable (Unacceptables MC, #1)
Unspeakable (Unacceptables MC, #2)
Unbreakable (Unacceptables MC, #3)
Untouchable (Unacceptables MC, #4)
Unbearable (Unacceptables MC #5)
Undeniable (Unacceptables MC #6)
Uncut (Unacceptables MC #7)

This is Scarlett and Bear’s story. Scarlett and Bear are together and living life, but someone does not want
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Have I ever mentioned how much I love Bear? Because I really freaking love Bear. Unbearable was one of the first books I read by Kristen Hope Mazzola so I was over the moon for Unscarred! The queen of fast, hot, and sweet struck again with this one and she added in a little extra grit for good measure. I love how she has the ability to make such fast reads feel just as satisfying as something twice as long.

Don’t let length full you, this is a complete story that let me grinning like a loon. Bea
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
We catch up with Bear and Scarlett, they are being terrorized by her ex-husband and sadly (and very gorily) he learns you don’t mess with an Unacceptables old lady. Very fast paced and I would read this after Bear and Scarlett's first book Unbearable. The ending surprised me, I wouldn’t want to run into Scarlett in a dark alley that girl has got some spunk her!

Reviewed by: Paige R.
Kathy West
Aug 16, 2018 rated it liked it

This book of more of Bear and Scarlett’s story. Scarlett’s ex has shown back up and they have to decided what to do about him.
Another novella. Ends at about 78%. Not terrible but not enough to keep my attention.
Teresa Lara
loved Scarlett and Bears amazing short read.Making me want more
Teresa Lara
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love this series and Scarlett and Bears amazing short story.Need more
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bear and Scarlett found each other when they were both at all time lows in their lives, but rather choosing to let it define them, they chose to unite and deal with their losses together, and it return created something beautiful. They have found a new kind of happiness, the forever kind, but someone from the past doesn't think that they should be able to have it, and they have every intention of putting a end to it. So once again Scarlett and Bear must fight to stay together, and hope their lov ...more
Crystal
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story!! I loved these characters and the storyline is awesome. This is another book in the Unacceptables MC series and I’m now thinking that I need to read them in order, even though they are all standalones.
This is Bear and Scarlett’s story. I’m not going to put any spoilers in this review, I wouldn’t want to give away the awesomeness that is this story. This is a short story but packs a lot of punch. There’s a lot of action, romance, and friendship within the pages. Just remember reveng
Bobo's Book Bank
UNSCARRED is an Unacceptables MC standalone romance and a crossover novella in the Kindle Worlds.

This is actually my very first story from author Kristen Hope Mazzola and a completely tasty little morsel to start with! I had no problems jumping right into the chaos that is the Unacceptables MC. Simply put this one is Bold, Sexy and Short! (I read it in about thirty minutes or so)

Scarlett is Bear's old lady. Bear is the president of the MC. Their relationship is solid but a pest from Scarlett's p
Catty Jane
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
*** ARC Received for Honest Review ***

3.5/4 stars

The only thing holding me back on this review is my own mistake of not having read Kristen's series before; what was I thinking?

So I recognize this is a novella in the middle of series, which I have not read any of. That having been said, this novella was really good. It made me want to know more about Bear and Scarlett. Scarlett is obviously a bad-ass. And some bad and crazy stuff went down to get Bear and Scarlett together. I so need to go back
Becky Baldridge
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fast-paced, sexy, sweet, violent, and even a bit twisted. The author certainly knows how to pack a punch with a story because it's all there in Unscarred. I loved Bear and Scarlett in Unbearable and this one shows just how perfect for each other they really are! Mazzola always amazes me at the level of emotion she manages to convey in a novella length read, and this one runs the gamut from love and passion to anger and retribution done MC style.
If you aren't familiar with the series, Unscarred c
Kathy Wideman
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the eighth book in this series. They can be read as standalones but I think they are better read in order. This book is fast great read. Bear is back. Bear has finally found his old lady but now her ex is after her again. Bear must take Scarlett away somewhere where she will be safe and then him and the guys will take care of her ex. I loved this book hard. I love Bear period. Kristen always writes a fantastic story and this one was no different. I love the Unacceptables series and am al ...more
Lauren
This story is short, fast paced and action packed. I was happy to see that this book is about Scarlett and Bear again. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. The love Bear and Scarlett have for one another is still going strong and the passion between them is undeniable.
I love Scarlett and Bear; I was so happy that they got another story. I liked that Scarlett was finally getting closure on a certain situation.
The storyline for this book is easy to follow and an
Aubrey Parr
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unscarred was the perfect addition to the Unacceptable series. I have said it before and will continue to say it – Kristen Hope Mazzola has created an amazing world with this MC Series. Every time I read the Unacceptables it’s as if I’m hanging out with a group of friends. Unscarred was exactly the same way. I love Bear and Scarlett’s story and this continuation kept me on the edge of my seat. I love Scarlett’s strength, she’s the perfect match for Bear and his club. I cannot wait for the next b ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

Sexy. Quick. Intense. Suspenseful. Kristen Hope Mazzola packed a lot of story into one super short romance. This is a continuation yet complete standalone following Scarlett, Bear, and the danger unfolding.

Grab a dry pair of panties, your favorite BOB, and a glass of something good because she is going to give you one addictive little bedtime story.

I definitely recommend this sexy little book.

Reviewed for Renee Entress's Blog.
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Short and sweet and not lacking a bit. I know many my turn away at the sight of the length but Kristen Hope Mazzola knows how to deliver a great story in a smaller package. This book is fast paced but I in no way felt like it was lacking. I loved being able to see where Bear and Scarlett are now and what they are doing.

These two will have your kindle smoking, mad as hell because you past came a knocking and rooting them on when they set out for revenge.
Badh
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Scarlett's ex-husband has managed to get himself out of trouble, but he made the really stupid mistake of trying to come after Scarlett. Bear is not going to have that happen. He loves his wife too much. So they leave Atlanta to find a safe house with one of the other Unacceptable chapters, so he can go take care of business.

I like Scarlett, and I kind of like the fact that she has some crazy going on too.
Gwen Shafer
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet . Absolutely loved this one. Another great addition to her collection. I love the characters in this book and how well written it is. Kristen may have written a great fast paced book but she does it so very well. This one is about Bear and Scarlett. Scarlett has a blast from the past and Bear does what is needed to save her and keep her safe. Just a great book from beginning to end. Enjoyable.
Amanda Gillespie Shock N Awe Book Blog
This is the eighth book in this series. The novellas can be read as standalones, but I think they would be better read in order. I felt like I was missing something as I have only read Uncut. This book is fast read as in less than an hour. I liked it and now want to go back and read the rest of the books in the Unacceptable series.
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome MC

Nice little short at a little look back at bear and Scarlet and their HEA loved this series. Was really hoping for a book about Collin so hope there is more to come I highly recommend this series of MC brothers
Meg K
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SO good!

Unscarred is a continuation of Scarlett & Bear’s story and was SO so good! There is a lot packed into this novella. I was completely hooked. I don’t hunk I’ve every read so fast. Danger, heat & a HEA. Couldn’t ask for more.
Sue
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well this book goes back to Bear and Scarlett. Scarlett's ex comes back to cause havoc. Once again Bear takes his wife to the Vilas where they send her and the other old ladies to a cabin in Tennessee. Talk about revenge and getting even. this is a little blood thirsty.
Elaine
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kristen Hope Mazzola sure knows how to make short story so raw and real! Unbearable was the first book that I read by her and of course I fell in love with her character's but something about this book had me crying as soon as I seen Able's name!!
I am happy I got to read about Bear and Scar!!
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5 Ruby Red Lips Review

I loved this story. Bear and Scarlett were amazing. It's a shame that Scarlett's past almost ruined everything. I'm pretty new to Kristen's stories, but I love this one. I always love a good MC story and this was one of those. I hope you will all check it out.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved how I finally got the HEA I have wanted for Bear and Scarlett. This was a quick read but it packed a punch while still holding all of that sweet lovin only Bear can show for his ol' lady. Loved it!
Cindy Hughes
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book ‘

Wow! What a great book!
I absolutely love Bear and Scarlett! I love that we got to have more of their story! It was an action packed exciting book!
Bear will always protect his Scarlett!
Kristen writes the best MC romance books!
I can’t wait for Kristen’s next book!
Kim  Brewing
Even though I know these are quick reads I usually get more from them then I did from this story. It was okay, but not as great as previous stories. I will still be following this series and Kindle worlds.
Lynne Fredo
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Passion, Vows & Babies

I just couldn't put this book down. Bear truly loves Scarlett and his motorcycle family helps them conquer everything. Kristen Hope Mazzola does such a wonderful job in writing this book. Please read!!
Suzanne
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
OH What a rush this one was! Hello Bear… nuff said.. But the redemption and revenge that Scarlett got to inflict was utterly brilliant. I absolutely adored it so so much! This is a very quick read but it really packs a solid punch! The one thing I love about this MC is the sense of family it has. They take care of their own no matter how much pain or trouble is caused. My only wish is that it was longer!
Rachel
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
GAH! I love the Unacceptables MC! I have devoured EVERY story and I cannot wait for more! Unscarred may be my new favorite - it's just plain amazing! Yet another five stars for this author and this series!!
« previous 1 3 next »
Bestselling author, Kristen Hope Mazzola, lives in the suburbs of Tampa soaking up the sunshine while watching hockey or football at beach bars. She writes contemporary romance ranging from steamy romantic comedy, angsty new adult, all the way to sports romance – with dirty bikers, hot military men, and swoon-worthy rockstars in between. A portion of her royalties goes to the Marcie Mazzola Founda ...more

Unacceptables MC (8 books)
  • Unacceptable (Unacceptables MC, #1)
  • Unspeakable (Unacceptables MC, #2)
  • Unbreakable (Unacceptables MC, #3)
  • Untouchable (Unacceptables MC, #4)
  • Unbearable (Unacceptables MC #5)
  • Undeniable (Unacceptables MC #6)
  • Uncut (Unacceptables MC #7)