Start by marking “Love You So Madly (Love You So Stories, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love You So Madly (Love You So Stories, #2)

Love You So Madly

(Love You So Stories #2)

Published May 29th 2018 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Love You So Madly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love You So Madly

Start your review of Love You So Madly (Love You So Stories, #2)
Lorraine Lesar
You can see from my rating that I didn’t love this so madly. First Tara Lain that I didn’t love, so I’m just going to leave it at the 3* rating - it doesn’t feel right to do anything else for this normally amazing author.
Truths Loveislovereview
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, lgbtq
This is what I call a sugar sweet read with some tiny sharp edges.

Ben is head of a foundation which funds good causes all around the world. He has more than a full time job with it and is very content. He is engaged with upperclassmen Alan Ashland from thé Ashland family, a Ferrari riding fiancé... and somehow he is not content with that part of his life. He has more eyes for Dusty the stunning handyman at work... stunning and peculiar
Dusty thinks Ben is so out of reach and not only because of
Emily Seelye
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, arc
This is a short, but cute story about a guy who heads a charitable foundation and the handyman who works for him.

Ben and Dusty have an instant attraction, and each wants to get to know the other. Unfortunately there’s a big obstacle in their way by way of Ben’s douchebag fiancé.

When Ben needs extra help keeping the construction crew in line working on his house while he’s at work, he hires Dusty to check up on them. They form a tentative friendship and things go from there.

Ben needs to decide
SoCalBookReviews
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well, this book runs right along the lines of Tara Lain’s others, being an overly sweet romance with just the right amount of cheesy-fun characters. All of them are really light, fluffy books with likeable characters and this one was no different.

I do need to talk about the audio narration first. I am really not quite sure how to express my feelings for this one. The narrator, Ry Forest, gave a really great performance with this book, and his voice really was perfect for each of the characters.
Karen
3.5 stars rounded up to 4 because still no 1/2 stars here on GR. Full review to follow soonish.

It's a bundle of cuteness

"Love You Madly' is the second book in Tara Lain's 'Love You So' series and while I enjoyed the first one and liked that the MCs from that story made a bit of an appearance in this story but their role was't such that you'd need to read it before reading this one but it is a sweet story that makes for a light, pleasant read, however, I definitely enjoyed this one more and r
Annie
2.5-3 stars

It’s hard to pinpoint exactly what went wrong for me in Love You So Madly, as I simply never gelled with it. This is the second standalone in the Love You So Stories and features the same narrator as the first book. Whenever I start a book by this author, I know I’m guaranteed relative low angst and a very sweet romance. Unfortunately in Love You So Madly, things got much too sweet and the characters were a bit too passive. Those elements combined with a lulling tempo meant I repeated
Donna
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
m/m
Love You So Madly is a sweet, feel good romance that will leave you with a smile and a sigh. Ben is a workaholic who loves what he does and isn’t about to become a trophy wife. The gilded cage will strangle him. Dusty is sweet, kind and a bit sheltered because he’s had to deal with health issues. Watching these two find each other made my heart happy.
Ann
After listening to Love You So Special I had to get my ears on to everything that Ry Forest read. He's a perfect match for Tara Lain's words.

Love You So Madly is similar in theme to the rest of the stories, a sweet romance that, while a smidge unrealistic, is still a treat to read/listen to and get lost in.
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tara give us a opposites attract story that was a sweet read for me.

Ben and Dusty are total opposites in life. Ben runs a non profit organization and is a workaholic. Dusty is a working is way through college any way he can.

Ben is engaged but as time goes on he finds himself not in love with him anymore. His finance has money and wants Ben to change his ways so they can love the high life. Ben doesn't want that, he want to run the charity and help people.
Ben knows something has to change when
Chris
4 out of 5 stars

Description ~

Ben Shane has it all… and he’d like to give some of it back. While he loves his job heading a foundation that funds worthy causes around the world, his engagement to one of America’s wealthiest men leaves him feeling more like a trophy wife than a valued partner. The first warning that his relationship might not be designed to last is his irresistible lust for Dusty Kincaid, the golden-haired, bright-eyed handyman for his company.

Though Dusty is odd for a twenty-thre
Dixiecowgirl
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finding your perfect life can be challenging, especially when what you thought was perfect, really isn't. Ben thought he had it all together, until his relationship was less about his happiness and a shared love. Ben's discovery of himself is real and honest. I really enjoyed the supporting characters and hope that we see more of them in upcoming books.

Dusty is just an amazing character that i fell immediately in love with. I loved how Ben and Dusty find their authentic selves with each other.
Light
4 / 5 Stars

This book is a sweet, insta-lust, opposite-attract, fluffy, quick read with very adorable characters. They are likeable, with no-overly dramatic pasts or issues that may overshadow the story, which keeps it simple and cute.

Both Ben and Dusty are so different that you wouldn't think they would do well as a couple. However, the heart knows what it wants and they feel and instant connection/attraction for each other. This quickly develops into a friendship... and more.

I'm really enjoyi
Silkeeeeeereads
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute Story

Light, cute and romantic. Kind of insta-love type story, but still cute. Sometimes you just need a light read. This is one of those.
Shee Reader
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love You so Madly By Tara Lain (Audio) and Ry Forrest (Narrator)

Reviewed by Shee Reader for Boy Meets Boy Reviews

Find us on the web at www.boymeetsboyreviews.com

Rating 5 Hearts

Blurb

A Love You So Story

Mari  Cardenas
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

Love You So Hard was my first Tara Lain book ever and I loved it, so when I saw there was a new book in the series, I just couldn't pass on it. It can be read as a standalone, but really, I loved book 1, so in case you haven't read it, you should give it a try.

To anybody who knows Ben, he seems to have everything, a great, fulfilling job managing a foundation that oversees charities worldwide, enough money to live life comfortably and a handsome, wealthy fiancé. If only the fiancé wasn
Joyfully Jay
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: veronica
A Joyfully Jay review.

This is the second book in the Love You So series, but fully enjoyable on its own. Ry Forest narrates both stories and has a wide range of voice inflection so he’s able to manage the female bits without difficulty, while also differentiating the wide range of male characters. As an audiobook, I truly enjoyed the narration and dramatization. There’re some appearances from the MCs of the previous book, Love You So Hard, who counsel Ben in his times of trial.

The sto
Claire Potterton
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have always been a fan of Tara Lain's writing, and this sweet tale certainly follows in that vein. The MCs here are both, real, likeable characters, and the low angst, romantic story is really lovely. Why only 3.5 stars? Whilst what I read was great, it felt, at times, a little as though there were bits missing. The story seemed to take a bit of a leap, now and again, and I was left wondering how it got there.
Its a lovely story, with great characters, very little drama, and a whole heaping of
Shannon
Had this book been a one of Tara Lain's full length novels, it probably would have been a 5 star read. As it is, it was just too rushed for me to give it more than 3. I loved the MCs and their story just wish it was more fleshed out so I could really get a feel for their relationship. It felt like we were just getting the cliff notes version and I really wanted the whole thing.
Angelique
Jun 16, 2018 rated it liked it
liked it,it is super sweet,and I enjoyed it.
but not enough for a 4/5 stars rating.
to little romance,when they come together.
the book is ending.with a very easy ending
for the moving problem.
not very believeable,but nice to read a sweet happy
story.with little to no angst or drama
Ilona
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, romance
Bo
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Better Than the First One

As much as I liked the first in the series ("Love You So Hard"), that was much more of a fantasy trip between Craig and Jesse than this one between Ben and Dusty. The plot surrounding this novella is much more realistic, and the supporting characters are also more solidly developed.

The theme, however, remains the same. Thirty-something executive with some power and responsibility (Ben)has his life turned around by a blond post-twink (Dusty). In this case, however, it's B
CB
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The 2nd sweet, sexy love story in the Love You So series (follows Love You So Hard). You don't have to read the first one but it's so lovely and the characters do show up in this story, I recommend it.

These are both going back on my to-be-read-again shelf in the hopes there are more coming out down the road.
Amber
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Full review available at: https://optimumm.blog/2018/05/28/revi...

Love You So Madly is the second book in the Love You So series by Tara Lain. This book was just as cute as the first book in the series, Love You So Hard. And for another couple of hours, I was transported to the world that the author has created instead of sleeping like I should have been doing. But I regret nothing. Sleeping is overrated anyway, and I would much rather be reading a good book. And I know that I will always get a
Lena Grey
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Love you madly, right or wrong, sounds like the lyric of a song. But since it's so, I thought you ought to know, I love you, Love you madly...” ~ Ella Fitzgerald - Love You Madly Lyrics

Ben Shane, of Tara Lain's 'Love You So Madly', is at the top of his game. He has good parents, a job he loves, and a rich fiancé. If this is so, why is he so dissatisfied with his life? Why can't he seem to be satisfied with accepting that life with Alan, his fiancé, comes with compromise between who he is and wh
books are love
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
When I read the blurb for the book I got excited. It sounded so sweet and unexpected. I didn’t expect to be sucked into the book and Ben and Dusty’s world but I was and didn’t want it to end.

Tara Lain has created two characters in Ben and Dusty that capture you from the beginning. With Dusty you see a sweet, happy guy who doesn’t take things for granted but is afraid to dream. He lives in the moment and only tries to see the light of the day and those around him. In Ben we get a man who is honor
Aerielle Bondi
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Story-Love You So Madly is the second book in the Love You So Stories but can easily be read as a standalone. This is a pretty short read/listen about a guy, Ben who works hard for a charitable foundation. He seems to have the perfect life. Rich, attentive fiancée Alan, who wants to give him the world. A job, that even though it requires long hours, he gets to help people, which he loves. But underneath the surface Ben isn’t as happy as he seems. He doesn’t want to be a trophy husband to his ric ...more
Carra
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Okay, so…Dusty. He is one of the most adorable, lovable characters I’ve read in a long time. He comes across as sweet and innocent, and is overprotected by his mother. But he’s intelligent and handy, and I can’t imagine anyone not liking him.

Ben is engaged to someone who comes from money—a LOT of it—which for him seems to be presenting some hazards to their relationship. Ben knows the value of hard work, and puts that into practice daily. But it’s something he truly loves to do, especially with
Xanthe
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
A wonderful, cute romance about being true to yourself and what/who you want.
Ben works at Clearwater Tech as the VP of the foundation, work he loves and finds rewarding. However, his fiance, Alan, wants him to give it up when they marry and spend their time on the beach and at brunch. Definitely not Ben. At work, his eye is caught on Dusty, the firm's handyman. He is very drawn to the man, wanting to know him and is clearly attracted to him but needs to decide what he actually wants.
Ben is a st
Tanja
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I found this a sweet and charming story with humor and feel-good vibes. Not much angst, but with a very serious message about living with epilepsy. It is not often I have read about this disease. Although it is important for the story, the author didn’t make it a focal point. It is written with knowledge and enough details to give a good idea of how it is to live with it.
I liked Ben and Dusty. Ben is a workaholic, engaged to Alan, who is a bit of a snob. Ben, however, won’t fall in line with eve
Ayla
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.25
I loved getting both MCs POV in this story! Dusty and Ben were both good characters and I wanted to know more about both of them. My only hiccup with this story was that I wished that Ben and his previous fiancé would have broken things off sooner in the book. I loved all of the interactions between Ben and Dusty and wanted to see more of those without the stain of Ben still being with someone else. Ben and Dusty's dynamic was adorable since they both were sort of walking on eggshells around

• Honeymoon for One
  • BFF
  • A Fool and His Manny (The Mannies, #4)
  • Single (Single Dads, #1)
  • Today (Single Dads #2)
  • The Boyfriend Game (#boyfriendsbybLoved, #1)
  • Mr. Frosty Pants (Home for the Holidays, #1)
  • Out in the End Zone (Out in College, #2)
  • Stand by Your Manny (The Mannies, #3)
  • Bio-Mechanical (Irons and Works, #4)
  • Stick and Poke (Irons and Works, #5)
  • Risk Taker (Mixed Messages, #3)
  • Out in the Deep (Out in College, #1)
  • Vanilla Clouds
  • Christmas Angel (The Christmas Angel, #1)
  • Best Man (Close Proximity, #1)
  • Promises: The Next Generation (Bounty Hunters #5)
  • Rainbow Place (Rainbow Place, #1)
Tara Lain believes in happy ever afters - and magic. Same thing. In fact, she says, she doesn't believe, she knows. Tara shares this passion in her stories that star her unique, charismatic heroes and adventurous heroines. Quarterbacks and cops, werewolves and witches, blue collar or billionaires, Tara's characters, readers say, love deeply, resolve seemingly insurmountable differences, and ultima ...more

Love You So Stories (4 books)
  • Love You So Hard (Love You So Stories, #1)
  • Love You So Special (Love You So Stories, #3)
  • Love You So Sweetly  (Love You So Stories #4)

News & Interviews