Start by marking “The Secrets That We Keep (A #HeistClub New Blood Anthology)” as Want to Read:
The Secrets That We Keep (A #HeistClub New Blood Anthology)

The Secrets That We Keep (A #HeistClub New Blood Anthology)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Oh, we weave such a tangled dark web. Is it possible to disentangle oneself without inflicting damage, permanent damage, to one’s person?
When a person goes missing, how do you find her? Where do you find her? Does she even want to be found?
A vigilante targets neighborhood nuisances. But without any evidence, how will he be apprehended?
Don’t do unto others, lest they do to
Kindle Edition
Published March 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Secrets That We Keep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secrets That We Keep

Binibining `E (of The Ugly Writers)
Received an ARC of the ebook in exchange for an honest review. Thanks for the opportunity to read new works from these authors.

This #HeistClub anthology is a first for me. I was really hesitant to join the blog tour since I think that this will bore me out. (Sorry about that guys) but a dear friend who admins our website The Uglywriters join the blog tour in my behalf (without me knowing) so yeah I definitely have no reason now not to read this and let me tell you that I really love it, I really
Jessica
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing

>WEB<

Explaining WEB in one word and the only thing that comes to mind is brilliant! This story is very exciting. Unpredictable and keeps me on the edge my seat. If the author decides to make a case #2 for this story, I'd gladly raise my hand to read it.

>Where is Sandra<

The author sure surprised me with this cozy crime mystery. A light-hearted YA but heavy at the same time. I totally enjoyed it. I must admit though that I more than once felt shiver ran down my spine because of the hor
Kate Heceta
As a book overall, the reason I rated this three stars is because the stories were hit-and-miss for me. Generally, I only rate anthologies four or five stars if I loved most or all of the stories, and while The Secrets That We Keep had some real, absolute gems, I felt like others were duds.

Here are the stories that I loved:
- Web
- The Children of Truth
- Tomorrow We'll See
- Missing Bodies

Where is Sandra? and Snatched get special mentions because, while I didn't love the plots, I felt they were wri
Caryssa
I am a fan of crime thrillers — well, mystery and thrillers in general. When I first heard that The Secrets That We Keep is having a blog tour, I felt like I shouldn’t let the opportunity pass. I mean, an anthology by local PH authors, featuring stories in one my favorite genres? Sign me up!

Of all the stories, my top favorites are Tomorrow We’ll See and Missing Bodies!

Aside from the crime thriller plots, one of the things I loved with this entire anthology is how it tries to bring light into som
Anna
Apr 01, 2018
Justine
marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2018
Georgette began writing novels as Edith Joaquin of My Special Valentine Tagalog (Filipino) Romance pocketbooks, published by Bookware Publishing Corp. She started writing in English and self-pubbing works in the middle of 2015.
Gette works best at night, is also an editor, a public/media relations consultant, loves to cook pasta dishes and to eat caramel cake.