Start by marking “Piece of Work” as Want to Read:
Piece of Work

Piece of Work

3.87  ·  Rating details ·  1,820 Ratings  ·  375 Reviews
Marble isn’t the only thing that’s hard at this museum.

His body is as chiseled as Adonis. His lips are as sculpted as David. And his ego is the size of the Guggenheim.

You know the type—wolfish smile and the gravity of a black hole. The kind of man who sucks all the air from the room the second he enters it. My cocky boss thinks this internship was wasted on me, and he does
Published May 17th 2018

Christy
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4 stars!!!

“description”/

Staci Hart is one of those authors who can do emotional, funny, sexy, angsty- she can pretty much do it all. Piece of Work is a work place romance that is fun, sweet, steamy, and has everything I love about a Staci Hart book!

Rin is a grad student who is a bit shy and awkward. From the moment I first met Rin, I adored her. She has a great group of friends but lacks confidence. She is tall, lanky, and uncomfortable in her skin. This shows her first day of work. She needs to get herself
R. Scarlett
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
GAH I LOVED IT!

Staci Hart is the Queen of Romcom’s and Piece of Work just reconfirmed that! It has the perfect amount of angst and romance and from the very first page, you won’t be able to put it down. One of my top reads of 2018!

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/Piece-Work-Sta...

5 Amazing stars

What a lovely story,I adored everything about Piece of Work!From the amazing characters who rocked this story to the brilliant and fantastic story line!Staci Hart doesn't cease to amaze me every time!

description

Piece of Work was packed with tension,angst and hot moments!Lets start first saying about the heroine who is one of my all time favorite!I loved Rin, she is cute,adorable and shy.It was so good how she changed through the story!I do
Mikaia
May 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
2 stars for the writing on art. Minus one for the male lead who is an almost Harvey Weinstein in Brad Pitt's skin. Minus two for the female lead who is the lovechild of Bella & Anastasia Steele.
Please stop writing characters who are always
1. Rambling because it's trending

A Step
A breath.
A moment.
And she was mine.”

I always highly anticipate reading another Staci Hart book and become really excited about the prospect of what lies within the pages I am about to read, and about the characters I am yet to discover. After reading Piece of Work it has reconfirmed for me yet again why I love her stories so much and why I always get super excited. Her writing always feels so effortless, her characters lovable and her plotline is always stimulating, e
Staci Hart
Apr 13, 2018 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)

PIECE OF WORK is on sale, and Val's book, PLAYER is up for 99c preorder!

Preorder PLAYER: https://amzn.to/2C1gS43
Grab PIECE OF WORK: https://amzn.to/2GdcWvy
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
Oh my god! I'm completely obsessed with this book. From the stunning cover to the unbelievable character development, and finally the visually stunning settings and there perfect execution! Staci Hart has surpassed expectations with this brilliantly beautiful work of art!

I have to be honest here. I didn't love Rin when the book started out. I worried and fretted over how I would ultimately feel about her, but WOW was I blown away shortly thereafter! Such amazing character development and progres
Carol
3.75 stars.
This book ran out of steam for me towards the end . Liked the first 75% then just got tired with all the relationship shenanigans. Even Court's groveling at the end wasn't enough for him to totally redeem himself in my eyes.
Rin, I really liked though. She deserved better.
I really did like the setting for this story though, great depiction of the world of priceless art and antiquities .
Overall enjoyable read but not one of Staci Hart's best books in my opinion.
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_teaser-one-rule
⭐⭐⭐⭐STARS
ARC BOOK REVIEW
Release Date-17/5/18

"Piece of Work" by Staci Hart was a very enjoyable fast paced rom-com.
with an extremely unconventional female heroine at its centre and an intriguing unique storyline that had no issues pulling me in and keeping me entertained.
This was my first toe-dip into the waters of this particular author.
And I'm very pleased to say the experience was a positive one.
"Piece Of Work" is told in dual POV; with both, David and Rin taking alternate turns reciting chapt
Kandi Steiner
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
GAH. This is the Staci Hart that I freaking LOVE. Rom Com with an incredible story line, phenomenal characters, and a storyline I could easily obsess over. I mean, does ANYONE write romance like Staci Hart does? The answer is a big, fat, resounding HELL NO. I am still giddy and smiley from this book, and that's how you know it was a great rom com -- it stuck with me, and I think it always will!

Piece of Work has everything I love in a book -- angst, tension, hilarity, a super hot, a**hole alpha m
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Art is you' Stars!

OH MY GOD. I can't believe this is my first time reading anything by Staci Hart. I am IN LOVE! I just read a little piece about the couple in Piece of Work in the Cocktales anthology and I was instantly hooked. I devoured this book because I fell in love with the story and the amazing characters Staci created.

I loved Court and Rin, they are so strong, so sweet and so sexy together and their love story is the perfect romance. I loved every second of reading this and I can't
Wendy'sThoughts
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Staci Hart Fans, Romance
4.5 More Than Expected Stars
* * * *1/2 Spoiler Free -99¢ Limited Time!!!
Think about this...Hyorin Van de Meerjust landed the highly coveted internship at the Met! This is what she had been working towards. Her entire academic experiences had focused on European Paintings research. Rin submitted the necessary kudos from professors and mentors resulting with the Met deciding she was The One.

Now with all of the excitement and anticipation of this huge opportunity, Rin was now in front of the muse
Sana
a six foot tall Korean-Dutch awkward and insecure main character who grows into such a STRONG badass bitch and calls the guy out on his bullshit and doesn't romanticize the fact that he hurt her over and over again??? HELL YEAHHHH

NOT ONLY THAT, but there's so much female empowerment in this book!! make-up isn't frowned upon and instead used to feel confident and sexier and DAMN DOES SHE OWN IT.

this was hilarious and we had GIRLS SUPPORTING GIRLS (seriously, Rin had the best roommates)

it was fun
Kiki
Aug 12, 2018 marked it as avoid
#metoo is real regardless of gender or attractiveness of your superior at work.

If it’s harassment, it’s harassment.

There’s nothing remotely romantic about sexual harassments, no matter how attractive the harasser is. No. It’s a myth that bad guys only look like Harvey Weinstein, they can also look like Michael Fassbender or Benedict Cumberbatch.

Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
So so good.
~~~~~~~~~~~
This book was just so good! And for once in a long time, I’m actually on the side of the girl, Rin, than our hot as hell, piece of art, Court. The authors description of the most uncomfortable woman you could ever meet just endears you to Rin.

When she meets the most amazing man, the sizzling attraction is just bursting off the pages. You find yourself holding your breath and feeling so horrible for her. But like a phoenix, she rises and becomes who she was meant to be and
☽ TheBibliotheque
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-arc
“One rule. I had one fucking rule, and I’d blasted to hell for her.”

Holy meatballs on fire.

This book was H.O.T. Like, chop them chilis and top them up with habaneros kind of hot.

Hart has been my author discovery of the year (about time! I know, I know.) so after reading a few of her books previous to this one, I was shocked at the level of steam contained in Piece of Work’s pages.

As she very well warned me, this book is different from what she usually delivers. Starting with the male lead. Cour
Brina (5171MilesBooks)
4 Stars

Read my full review as part of the Piece of Work - Blog Tour here: 5171 Miles Book Blog

One of the reasons I love Staci Hart's novels so much is the setting. All of her books are set in the best city of the world: New York City. Her descriptions of certain places in my favorite city are so real and vivid that I can actually see myself being there. Although I've visited the MET only a few times, it brought back great memories.
I really enjoyed reading about Court and Rin being so fascinated,
Lisa Jayne
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
FOUR LIPSTICK COALITION STARS.

“Brilliant, bastard boss. Arrogant, arduous asshole. Cruel, clever Court.”

I love the feeling of having die hard favourite authors - the ones that you know for certain are going to deliver a ride that’s worth the anticipation and wait for their next release. The ones who always win you over one way or another. The ones who you desperately hope will carry on with their writing journey and you already feel slightly panicked at the thought of missing out on. Yes, Stac
Carlene Inspired
Read this and other reviews at Carlene Inspired.

Staci Hart is one of those authors that, when she has a new book release, I set aside every other book I'm reading and jump into hers. She always delivers and takes me on journeys I didn't even know I wanted to go on. Piece of Work was no different. Yes, I appreciate art and I have a long distance love for The Met, but I only occasionally reach for interoffice relationship novels. Here I am though, five starring Piece of Work, head over heels in lo
Shayna
Top Favorite

“I didn’t think I wanted to hide anymore. I wanted to be seen.”

If I said once, I’ll say it a thousand times more…Staci Hart is an absolute GENIUS when it comes to this genre! I can’t even tell you the amount of books of hers that are on my TOP FAVORITES list. What I can tell you is that I just added PIECE OF WORK to that list! Ms. Hart’s latest release was so much more than a romance! It is the embodiment of girl power in so many ways. It’s cheeky. It’s sexy. It’s sweet and swoony, but most o
Lady Heather
 photo nowlive2.jpg

Piece of Work, an all-new sexy and hilarious romance from Staci Hart, is LIVE!

photo cover.jpg

Add to GoodReads:https://bit.ly/2pT693W

photo cover-wrap-380.jpg

Download your copy today or read FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2rEZono
Amazon Universal: http://mybook.to/PieceofWork

"I voluntarily read an ARC of this book which was provided by Social Butterfly PR."
Sara➽ Ink Is My Sword
Okay but like why nobody is highlighting our heroine is Korean-Dutch?
That's something that bumps this book up in my tbr.
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
4.5 STARS!

Piece of Work by Staci Hart was wickedly entertaining and filled with angst!

We have Rin, our heroine, who went from the ugly duckling and transformed into this majestic and badass swan! Intelligent, an Amazonian, and a bit awkward, Rin finds confidence thanks to a tube of red lipstick called "Boss Bitch". She owned that color and finally owned who she was. She stood up to those who would look down at her, despite her being tall.

Then we have Court. God, was he an asshole. Arrogant and p
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: +5 / 5 stars

Piece of Work was a masterpiece and how fitting is that?! *chuckles* It's true that I haven't read many Staci Hart books but with each one I read I'm a little more surprised with how good and alluring her stories are. Her writing is just beautiful. Yes I do need to go on a SH binge soon. It's a known fact by this point.

I really REALLY enjoyed this book. It had everything a good book should have, from the hilarious moments to the sexy encounters, to the angst and the sweetnes
Alex ♈
May 21, 2018 marked it as no-thanks-but-no
skipping.....

Mikaia Madden's review
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Piece of Work by Staci Hart is a sexy, steamy, hilarious and emotionally captivating romantic comedy that will have readers falling in love with the author's addictively real writing style, if it hasn't happened to you already. This author captivates my heart each and every time I pick up one of her stories and this one was no exception.

Staci Hart is another one of those rare QUEENS of ROMCOMS that readers flock to when they are in need of a good l
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
5+ STARS

NO SPOILERS!

Piece of Work was a unique, beautiful, emotional, and oh so sexy standalone romantic comedy, and I absolutely adored it! The storyline and characters were phenomenal, and I loved Staci Hart's writing style and sense of humor. She created a real masterpiece with Piece of Work, and I honestly loved every moment from beginning to end!

Court and Rin were amazing, and I loved them and their story with all of my heart. I loved their personalities and sizzling chemistry together, and
nikkigracereads
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Staci Hart never fails to amaze me! I’ve been a fan of hers for some time now and with every new book she releases, I fall in love with her a little bit more. Obviously I was over the moon to get an ARC of PIECE OF WORK, and as soon as it appeared on my kindle, I jumped straight in, and I knew very early on that this was going to be my favourite story of hers to date.
Rin was just adorable. She was so awkward and lacked confidence and I found that I could relate to her on so many levels. Luckily
Marjorie  W.
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

Do you know what book you REALLY should be reading right now? THIS ONE! Piece of Work by Staci Hart! I finished it last night and oh my word was I totally obsessed! It's funny, it's swoony and it's sooooo sexy.

Court is one HELL of a man. If you like dirty talking, kinda dominant, confident men who wear expensive suits like no other and happen to work in a museum (which I never thought I would find especially hot but hello, I'll definitely look twice at the men next time I go to the Met
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 Boss B***ch CROWNS

Staci Hart's romances are always impeccably written, her characters unique and her prose poetic, and Piece of Work is not any different. For the first time, however, I am more in love with the heroine and her friends than I am with the hero. I am absolutely enamored with Rin and her gaggle of friends.

Rin from the moment readers meet her is self conscious, hiding her intellect and bravado in baggy clothes. She is the stereotypical academic h
Staci has been a lot of things up to this point in her life: a graphic designer, an entrepreneur, a seamstress, a clothing and handbag designer, a waitress. Can’t forget that. She’s also been a mom to three little girls who are sure to grow up to break a number of hearts. She’s been a wife, even though she’s certainly not the cleanest, or the best cook. She’s also super, duper fun at a party, espe ...more